Author Topic: The Shy Girl on Campus  (Read 1368 times)

Offline viciousdude
  • Campus Visitor
  • Merits 1
The Shy Girl on Campus
« on: February 28, 2020, 04:45:26 PM »
Part 1

Kyle was getting bored of his usual kind of sex. As a varsity athlete and President of the university's Delta Theta Iota chapter, he was tired of the single sorority girls who overly eagerly tried to get in bed with him in hopes of a relationship with the charismatic 6-foot tall jock. He felt similarly irritated at the end of his sophomore year, when he finally decided to ditch the sorority girl he dated since freshman year. As he shared with Nick, his close friend and frat brother who was always eager to chat about non-PC stuff, his girl gave great head but wouldn't ever do anything non-vanilla, and wouldn't even take it in that certain place he'd been craving to try on a girl. She just seemed more interested in trying to outgun the other sisters to advance her own social status.

After his last assertive sorority feminist GF dating experience, he thought about what he wanted this time: Something...different. Something...not vanilla. But above all, something...totally non-consensual. He smiled.

Beginning fall semester single and being in charge of a frat gave him the advantage of easy access to freshmen. But he was sure he didn't just want some drunken frat party hook-up, or drugging some unlucky coed's drink. He tried both late that spring, and neither was a particularly good time. This time, he knew in his mind what he wanted: A bitch who would struggle against my body, but never win.

Scoping out the coeds rushing was the easiest way to pick out his ideal "target." So, he headed over to the lawn in front of one of the sorority houses with Nick, and they discreetly whispered critiques of each freshman girl's body as each of them passed. Nick didn't know exactly what Kyle had planned, but he knew his friend wanted a petite busty freshman girl who fit the innocent girl stereotype.

There were several solid candidates, but then came that incredibly hot brunette catching both of their attention. She looked about 5'1" and thin. She was wearing a retro maxi skirt with a red polka dot pattern, sandals, and a simple white blouse over her busty B-cups. She was wearing these oversized hipster glasses with metallic frames over her eyes, and carrying a faux leather handbag with some type of bright colored button on it. She didn't seem to be as engrossed in conversation with friends as the other rushees, or even making much eye contact.

Kyle and Nick both winked at each other. Kyle discreetly took a few pics with his smartphone as she walked past. And that was when her button on her handbag was finally fully visible: a pink, blue, and white trans pride button.

"I need to know who she is," Kyle said. "Doesn't matter whether she's cis or trans. She's fucking mine."

Offline dawnamber

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 931
Re: The Shy Girl on Campus
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2020, 04:56:04 PM »
Love the set up

"Crime is the soul of lust. What would pleasure be if it were not accompanied by crime? It is not the object of debauchery that excites us, rather the idea of evil." -- Marquis de Sade

Offline carhamgrater

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 932
  • Read when you can! Posts aren't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2020, 06:34:18 PM »
Have to agree  With Miss Dawnamber a great beginning to a tale that will bear watching for future events! Merit earned from me!
Real rape is wrong fictional rape can be fun!

Offline Jevans985
  • Junior
  • Merits 2
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2020, 05:47:45 PM »
Oh I hope this continues for many more installments.  Loved every word.