Author Topic: Monthly Contest February 2020 the Love Contest (post your story Links here)  (Read 1488 times)

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
We Honor the Love Month with this writing contest. To enter, post your story in the proper category and a short description and link in this thread. One entry per author only, please. Somewhere in the story title have the words February Contest.

These are the rules for the month. Stories must be posted between February 1st and February 29th.

1. Stories are submitted by the author in the proper category and a link in the thread for the month of the contest.
2. The story must be original, new material and this will be its first posting. It may be part of a larger story, but the entry must have a beginning, middle, and end. Though the end of this story doesn't have to be the overall tale.
3. The story should be between 2500 and 5000 words.
4. The story for this month must be submitted no later than Saturday, the 29th of February.
5. The story should have some reference to the following
     A. Family (not necessarily incest)
     B. Love (as this is February we should honor Valentines Day with some type of love in the story)
     C. The story must have a gift in it that causes some type of conflict
6. The story is to be posted in its proper category with a link and short description or hook for the story here.
7. Voting is open to all registered RU members
8. As suggested, this is a 'Ladies Contest' again as suggested by others.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 07:39:53 PM by 90lbsofdynamite »
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!

Offline amandablonde

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1090
It's great to see the story contest running again.  This is my first ever entry.  Here it is!!

http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=46622.0
accomplice of evil

darklord
Sweet

As suggested, this is a 'Ladies Contest' as suggested by others. This isn't something I am suggesting it was already laid out and this rule will have to be determined. Which should be right fast.

Does this mean that only females can enter?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 07:14:30 PM by darklord »

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
Sweet

As suggested, this is a 'Ladies Contest' as suggested by others. This isn't something I am suggesting it was already laid out and this rule will have to be determined. Which should be right fast.

Does this mean that only females can enter?

This is the girls month, next month is for the boys. Sorry I was supposed to change but copied it over with making the right changes.

My bad!

darklord
Awesome!

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
You fellers should spread the word to all the women author's on the site.

dawnamber
hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss haha..I rarely finish a story..but chose to finish this one..

http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=46624.0

Offline just me

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 66
  • looking out :)
uh oh .. i'm not really sure that my story qualifies .. because i have posted it on another site before .. but because several members have openly encouraged me to submit it here .. i will do that now. should the fact that it has been posted somewhere else be a reason to disqualify me .. please do .. i promise to accept that without bitching  :angel:

http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=46675.msg391216#msg391216
my fantasies may be crazy .. but i would never want this to happen to me .. or anyone .. in real life

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
I’m not a stickler for rules in the first place. I’m willing to let it slide, but do ask this, in the future, for the purposes of a contest, please make this the first posting of the story, here at RU. With that said, if no one else objects, welcome to the February Contest.

Offline just me

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 66
  • looking out :)
thank you dynamite  ::):
my fantasies may be crazy .. but i would never want this to happen to me .. or anyone .. in real life

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
Re: Monthly Contest February 2020 the Love Contest (post your story Links here)
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2020, 04:46:06 PM »
My entry for this Month's Writing Contest.

Meet Thomas, his girlfriend Bobbie Jo, her Daughter Tara. I hope it passes muster. (I haven't a clue where 'pass muster' came from or what it's original meaning was)

Ménage a Trois: Mother and Daughter by Millie Dynamite
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 08:33:50 AM by 90lbsofdynamite »

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2020, 01:11:48 PM »
The time draws near to the close of this month's contest. Please, all of you female writers, make your entries over the next few days.

Soon bubbles will set up polling, we certainly would like more entrees this month than the four! Come on girls, lets show the boys how it's done.

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2020, 05:59:29 PM »
You have until tomorrow midnight, ladies, to get your stories posted and linked to. Please everyone let the other women authors know about this.

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1267
« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2020, 10:02:10 PM »
Please find my entry for the Monthly Contest below.

Blood Is Thicker Than Love - Demi and Natalya are both women who have suffered a tragic past. Will that be enough to bring them together or will a dark secret from Natalya cause them to be forever enemies?

https://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=46818.0

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
Thank you for your effort Rachel. Now, someone needs to setup the polling in the Monthly Polls section. I'm sorry but it is beyond my knowledge base.