Author Topic: Monthly Contest February 2020 the Love Contest (post your story Links here)  (Read 739 times)

darklord
Thank you for your effort Rachel. Now, someone needs to setup the polling in the Monthly Polls section. I'm sorry but it is beyond my knowledge base.

I'm not sure either. On the Ravish U Monthly Story Contest section there is a "Post New Poll" tab on the far right at the top.  Maybe you can figure it out from there.

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 297
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
Bubbles emailed and said she would create that. I gave her the names and links of the contestants and the stories.  I'll give her a few days before I try my inexperienced hand at it.
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 297
Okay, I set up a poll for this months contest. All you wonderful readers and writers check out the stories and go here to compete http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=46828.0

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 528
My entry for this Month's Writing Contest.

Meet Thomas, his girlfriend Bobbie Jo, her Daughter Tara. I hope it passes muster. (I haven't a clue where 'pass muster' came from or what it's original meaning was)

Ménage a Trois: Mother and Daughter by Millie Dynamite

"pass muster" originated I believe, as an old military term. Officers would "muster" their soldiers, or gather them together, and inspect their uniforms and weapons, etc. To pass the inspection meant to  "pass muster." I'm not sure how old of a term it is, and I think it originated with the British army, but I could be wrong.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline carhamgrater

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 941
  • Read when you can! Posts aren't going anywhere
Real rape is wrong fictional rape can be fun!

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 297
Okay this is the definition for how I used it.

Idioms for muster

pass muster,
        to pass a cursory inspection.
        to measure up to a certain standard; be adequate: Your grades don't pass muster.