Author Topic: Extinguishing the Flame  (Read 1222 times)

Offline Army of One

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 119
Extinguishing the Flame
« on: February 15, 2020, 07:24:30 AM »
It's been over a month since I put out the initial call. And now I can say, we have made it.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084QK91R2?ref_=pe_3052080_397514860

Now, just a few things:

1. Yeah, I made the decision to publish through Kindle Direct Publishing. I think it was a good idea; it was certainly an easy one (although some may read "easy" as "lazy", which...well, may be fair).

2. Yes, it costs $20.25 (I think that's American) plus P&H for a sub-100 page book. Reason is because I'm donating $10 from each book to the RFS.

I want to thank TheYellowKnight, Kylie (by the way, sorry for squashing the cover a bit), Jessica_33, darklord, Grumpy, Rachel_Thornton, Carhamgrater and Seeker, plus vinney over on KB. You all made wonderful contributions, and I hope we get to do this again soon.
Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

darklord
Re: Extinguishing the Flame
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2020, 02:47:53 PM »
Awesome. Going to buy me a copy today.  Thanks for you work.

darklord
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2020, 02:48:51 PM »
Look what came today.

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1267
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 03:59:26 PM »
Got my copy on Sunday. Fantastic read and really professional looking as well. Well done to everyone for making this project a reality and I hope it makes a difference where its needed.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2020, 10:26:07 PM »
Going to try and get a copy myself.  Good idea for doing this Army of One! Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a contribution in on time, but if you ever do something like this again, I will be more prepared. Congrats to all the great RU writers who did contribute!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline Army of One

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 119
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2020, 05:56:24 AM »
Going to try and get a copy myself.  Good idea for doing this Army of One! Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a contribution in on time, but if you ever do something like this again, I will be more prepared. Congrats to all the great RU writers who did contribute!
I hope to do something like this again for another charitable cause, but that may be a while coming.
Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.