Author Topic: Killing the Mafia Bosse's Daughter  (Read 10903 times)

Offline impaler49152
  • Junior
  • Merits 22
Killing the Mafia Bosse's Daughter
« on: December 08, 2019, 06:09:54 PM »

"So, your boss finally made you kill the Mafia bosses daughter, daddy? How did you do it? I've seen pictures of her... she was extremely pretty. Didn't she just turn 16 last week?"

"Yes, Sarah... my boss wanted me to wait until she turned 16."

"So, you just kidnapped her and shot her? Come on... I don't believe you. I'm sure you had some fun with her first..."

"Well, that would be unprofessional..."

"Don't lie to me daddy... I'm sure you made her strip at gun point. Didn't you?"

"Yes, that's true... I had to get rid of her clothing anyway so I told her to strip."

"What was she wearing?"

"She was wearing her boarding school uniform. It took her forever to undress... she was so fucking nervous, her hands were shaking and she was constantly begging me to let her go."

"Did you get a boner while pointing your gun at a stripping 16-year old girl that you're about to kill?"

"Well, I'm not gonna lie to you... my cock was rock hard. She looked really fucking hot in that black nylon stockings."

"So, you DID have some fun with her?"

"She was practically begging for a farewell fuck. When I touched her between her legs she automatically opened up and her pussy was soaking wet."

"Of course she was.... I know I would be in that situation. I guess that's completely normal. So, you took advantage of her and fucked her?"

"Not right away... first I made her touch herself. She didn't hesitate rubbing her shaved pussy for me. Maybe she thought I would let her go for a good masturbation show. Or maybe she was just fucking horny. When she started fingering herself I actually had to stop her or she would have climaxed right away."

"I can't blame her... I'm sure I would cum in an instant in that situation. Just thinking about it get's me soaking wet. Do you mind if I play with myself, daddy?"

"Not at all... go ahead... and you too, Jenny."

"Thanks, daddy!"

"Anyway... at that point I decided to make some use of her cute little teeny pussy one last time before finishing her short life. She was shivering and panting when I made her spread her legs for me. Then I climbed on top of her, pushing the muzzle of my gun against her head while sliding my rock hard cock inside her tight pussy. She was so hot and wet down there that I had no problems penetrating her little teeny cunt."

"Did she enjoy her farewell fuck?"

"Yes, actually a little bit too much for my taste. So I started roughing her up a little by slapping her tits and face, while I pounded my cock deep and hard inside her. When she obviously was about to climax I told her that I would kill her now, if she came. It was so fucking cute how she tried to calm down and avoid that orgasm. But a couple hard strokes of my cock later she climaxed like a horny little slut. So I pointed my gun at her belly and pulled the trigger. You should have seen the look on her face... She kept begging for her life, as I kept pounding her pussy with my cock. I pulled out and shot my cum all over her crying face. She even complied when I told her to suck my cock clean."

"Fuck, daddy... that's so hot... keep talking! I'm about to cum!"

"Well, then I slid my gun between her legs and pushed the muzzle all the way inside her wet pussy. I ordered her to count down slowly from 10... and that bitch actually did it. Of course she kept slowing down during the 3...2........1.... but she actually said "0" after all, so I squeezed the trigger three times in a row. The bullets shot all the way through he vagina, womb, belly and exited through her breasts. She didn't even die instantly... she actually had a couple of seconds to enjoy the hot gases of the gun burning her sensitive pussy-meat from the inside."

"Ahhh!!! Fuck!!! YES, DADDY!!! FUCK, I'm cumming so hard"

"I'm glad you enjoyed that! Unfortunately the Mafia boss learned already that I was the one killing his daughter. I'm sure he'll seek revenge. So, be careful the next couple of weeks. I'm sure there's already a couple of hit men looking forward to play with your little pussies before executing you!"
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 06:15:31 PM by impaler49152 »

Offline TheOnceAndFutureChairman

• Junior
  • Merits 13
  • The Chairman
Re: Killing the Mafia Bosse's Daughter
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2019, 02:51:49 PM »
Short and sweet. Nice!
The Chairman

"I'm not a sexist misogynist, but I play one on this forum."

Want to read my stories?

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2019, 06:27:43 PM »
Yes enjoyed this one too.  Thank you.   8)
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales

Offline Andrew Dax Fields
  • Freshman
  • Merits 3
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2019, 01:52:24 PM »
I really enjoyed this story, and I think it's the best I've seen here this far.

When I finished, a sequel in which one of the Mafia boss's hitmen takes out Sarah and Jenny. With your permission, I'd like to write it out.

Offline impaler49152
  • Junior
  • Merits 22
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2019, 04:40:36 PM »
I really enjoyed this story, and I think it's the best I've seen here this far.

When I finished, a sequel in which one of the Mafia boss's hitmen takes out Sarah and Jenny. With your permission, I'd like to write it out.

Thanks for the feedback!

I'd love to read a sequel by you! Go ahead! Send me a message when you're done!

Offline viperstar
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2022, 10:22:10 AM »
Great story. Thank you for that !

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2022, 10:39:35 AM »
I love this one.  Merit earned