Author Topic: Dark Jessica  (Read 9432 times)

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1084
Re: Dark Jessica
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2020, 03:12:13 AM »
You are the master of psychological suspense, Jess! All those hours out on the ocean in the salt air......it must do something to you. At least we get to be the benefactors of your wondrous imagination!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

SheerHose33
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2020, 02:57:14 PM »
Thanks for all the lovely responses. I know this is a bit void of sex but there is some coming soon
It’s linked to my Rockford series and I’m enjoying writing this and this is my favorite section
Jess xx

SheerHose33
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2020, 02:57:34 PM »
It came with creak of the door. A woman much older and grey haired stood in front of him. She looked in her fifties and wore a long velvet dark green dress that trailed behind her. Her ears were dressed in long silver earrings that also had the same familiar black arrow that was on the most prominent necklace on each of them. Her eyes were green and she wore dark purple eyeshadow and lipstick.
“Chloe Stilwell.....” she spoke so elegant and proper.
“H...How can you do this,” Trevor now doubted he’d ever see the light of day again.

“I have a gift....I am a spiritualist you see, I am the antenna that picks up the departed’s signals” she carried on and then smiled and once again she was Dark Jessica, then a younger woman but not Posy, then a foxy haired  lady who wore a similar velvet dress to her Chloe avatar except it was navy. “The moon shines brighter on dark truths than the suns rays” she spoke softly. Then she changed back to Posy.

Trevor just backed to the dressing table behind him. Posy smirked and then rubbed her eye and the tears appeared. “Oh please let me go, don’t rape me.......please” she said mockingly.
“It hurts” she said gently.

“I didn’t rape you....I didn’t, and you are.......I don’t even know” Trevor almost knocked the table over the necklaces rattled against the wood behind him.
“You raped me........you ruined my life, I was just having a good time and you took me! My innocence!” She wailed in convincing hysteria.
“You aren’t even real!” Trevor shouted.
Then he was startled to see Dark Jessica standing once again before him. “Denying it doesn’t make it go away, that goes your misdeeds as well” she stepped foreword and once again became the avatar of Chloe Stilwell.

“Who do you want to talk to? Your grandfather? Your grandmother? Anyone who’s died within these walls and others?”
Trevor couldn’t walk back anymore.
“Leave me alone, I’ll leave, please just let me leave” he begged.
Chloe Stilwell,  sneered at him, and the walls of the house his back was pressed to became hot.

“You’ll leave indeed, but who will you leave as? Not the cocky arrogant bastard you walked in as. As all your victims left as different people after your worthless body. Your fists and that’s worm between your legs have done their fair share of damage” she cackled.

“Stop saying those things,  you vile bitch!” He then closed his fist and ran towards her. She stood calmly smiling as he knocked her to the ground. He ran past to the door and made his way through the front room and opened the front door with all his adrenaline fueled speed. He expected to open to the light of the late afternoon but he ran back into the room with the jewelry and dressing table.
“What the hell!” He exclaimed in absolute terror.

She wasn’t there. He turned to the door and faced the avatar of Dark Jessica.
“Going somewhere?” She cackled again.
“How the fuck........?!” He shouted and raised his fists to strike her. She morphed once again.
“Please don’t hurt me......please” it was Posy again this time.
“Fuck you” he swung for her and she dodged it. “You already did , remember?” she shouted at him.
“I’ll do you” he roared and caught her knocking her to the ground.
“Oh yes, I like it rough” it was now Dark Jessica again.

He pinned her down and hit her square in the face as she laughed at him. He punched her again, and again, drawing blood from her unearthly grinning mouth.
Then she kicked him off her with exceptional strength, he rolled across the room and tried to get up, he looked up as he did and she’d turned again. He hadn’t seen that form yet. She was tall, almost as tall as the ceiling, faceless and in a black shawl, the orange feline looking eyes stared at him, piercing him and his soul as she stood forward the steps shaking the house. Whatever Dark Jessica was, this was her real form.

“Now what do you say?” The genderless dark voice that echoed from the pits of hell spoke. Trevor felt the wet patch on his crotch as he urinated himself there and then his eyes wide with horror. He began to cry real tears as the cloaked thing towered over him.

“Wh.....wh......oh God......!” He wailed.
“God isn’t here!” The voice bellowed. He was pulled to his feet by heated clawed hands , and thrown across the room, knocking tables and chairs hitting his head off the stone floor.
There and then in a daze, he mind sank into the terrible depths of the life of Trevor Green. The thing was about to use and abuse him fortunately he was sedated but what his subconscious could conjure up was the terrifying thing.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 03:56:49 PM by Jessica_33 »

carhamgrater
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2020, 06:17:20 PM »
Ah and we get to the 'Root of all evil' behind the persona of Trevor. Wonder will he act liked his victim acted or will he accept his fate as a possible redemption!. And the queen of psychological horror strikes once more! A merit when I'm allowed!

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1267
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2020, 01:28:52 AM »
Now this is what you call writing worthy of being in Supernatural Section!!
Once again you use your words to conjure up images of terror and play games with the mind that threaten to make Fools of us all. I love how the personification is always different and makes us question how many have fallen victim to the monster behind the mask.
The moment when you reveal its true form was beyond terrifying and again you paint the whole thing in our minds with description worthy of your status as top writer.
Questions remain but I wouldn't expect anything less as you hook us in further to continue reading and you know that I have a passion for the shape-shifting evil.
Now we are about to enter the depths of Trevors mind and see what really goes on in that head of his.
As far as lack of sex goes, who cares??!! When I feel as though my mind has been raped as a result of the chapter I don't need the physical stuff.
Very well crafted work. My recognition is given easily.

darklord
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2020, 09:43:37 PM »
“The moon shines brighter on dark truths than the suns rays”  Brilliant line.  Never has so few words painted such intense scenes.  What a talent you have in such picturesque writing.   Another merit earning feat from you, Jessica.

Offline Seeker

• Graduate
  • Merits 992
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2020, 08:44:40 PM »
Amazing work. Psychological horror - is it real or a dream - you keep us guessing and thinking, puzzling about where this goes. Exceptional explosive riveting writing. Well done
"Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people." Karl Jung.
                                             You can find my portfolio of stories at http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=44259.0

SheerHose33
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2020, 06:00:13 AM »
Thanks so much for the wonderful reviews
Coming back to this very soon, and it’s tie in with Dawn Of A New Summer

SheerHose33
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2020, 12:39:52 PM »

Trevor didn’t feel anything but the darkness wrapping around  his soul like a blanket. There was no more herbal tea or fire visions, this was much deeper. Where the being was he didn’t know, and his mind hadn’t registered to seek it out. He was back in his old home, the house he shared with his wife. He was sitting down, to a dinner of roast beef, a plate of the meat was across the table.

He felt different, as if he wasn’t Trevor. It bothered him about the dinner getting cold on the table, he also felt disappointed , as if something had been missed  Then he saw himself enter the room, with unkempt hair, shadows under the eyes, and reeking of stale liquor.
He hated the sight of himself. As he walked passed and straight to the kitchen to open the fridge and take out another can of cider. He hated himself and toyed with his dinner as Trevor sat down, looked at the dinner and shrugged. “I’m not hungry” he stated and opened the can. The sound of it opening, gave the watching Trevor a new level of annoyance.

“Who does he think he is?, where was he all night? If he thinks he can treat me like this.......” the thoughts seemed automatic, and the sadness grew stronger

. “What?” Trevor snapped  back to himself sitting across the table. “What are you looking at?”
The person who Trevor was gulped and he felt tears approaching fast. “Why was he so sad?”

“You are pathetic?” He said to the laden man in front of him. He suddenly realized he had a woman’s, voice. He suddenly realized he was in the position of is ex wife
“I’ve been making this dinner since 10 this morning, what time did you come back at?” He found himself asking  the man across the table.

His voice was high and then he realized he was in the perspective of his ex wife.
Trevor stared at her and blinked profoundly. “I came back, when I came back......” he snapped. His wife opened her mouth and then didn’t see the raised fist catch her hard knocking her off the chair, Trevor felt the blow across his face as he stumbled in his wife’s body.
“Stupid bitch!” Trevor called to himself. “Stupid bitch I hate you” Trevor said again. He knew what it was like now to be on the receiving end of his own fists and might.
His body ached as his spirit was propelled across more misery.
The cell, the very cell, he found himself after another night of domestic violence.
Instead of the usual scene of the officer arriving with his release papers as what happened. The looming dark figure opened the cell door.
“Get away from me!” Trevor shouted at the apparition.
It breathed heavily and spoke softly in the tone of death.
“Now we have established what you are capable of, now you shall see what I’ve seen and endured” the thing, glided across the cell and entered his body or rather he thought it did as it disappeared close up before his eyes. He felt it in him, the blackness, the death, toying with his soul like a puppet on a string.
He wasn’t really in the cell, it was a vision, however he didn’t know what was real or a dream anymore. He collapsed to the cold cell floor, as the bleak shadows engulfed his consciousness.

He found himself in a forest. He looked around, it was a bright sunny day, and the birds sang beautifully. It was warm. He was warm and he took a pace forward, he realized again the unfamiliar weight on his chest.
He had breasts, enclosed in a long brown wool garment that had a great weight

He was a woman, he felt his braided hair quite painful cling to his skull, wrapped in what seemed like a shawl .
Trevor heard a man’s voice.
“Posy Have you left to get that water yet from the stream?”
Before Trevor could answer the body he was in seemed to do so.
“Just going Papa”
A weary looking man seemed to just appear.
“Without a bucket?” He threw an old wooden bucket to her and then as she reached to pick it up, Trevor felt the heavy back hand across her face.
“Get to it, get it now, stop daydreaming you silly child” the voice said angrily,
Trevor wanted to strike the man back but the body of Posy he was encased in seemed to run on rails, just like his wife.

He felt the pain of the blow, as he ran into the woods, undergrowth catching on the heavy dress she was wearing. He came to a clear bubbling stream, which filled the silent forest with an almost joyful noise.

Getting on her knees and letting the bucket fill with the water. Posy got to her feet. A twig cracked behind her and she turned quickly, her heart racing. There was nothing. Posy gulped and Trevor felt her throat make the movement, he felt her fear and it seemed in synch with his.
“What did she fear on this lovely warm day?” He thought. Then he felt it pull at him and falling back into the shallow water, she was on her back.
“Nooo! Not again” Posy cried out, as he body clung to the stony bed of the stream the water cold and rushing through her saturating her dress and making her gasp in the shock of the cold.
He felt it, rush passed his head. He felt it tingle a new sensation to him as it passed around her intimacy, her nipples erect and clinging to the heavy wet fabric.
It seemed to grow faster as the water spilled and danced around her body.
“I.....I.....ugh” Posy grunted on the stream bed as the water splashed its dark magic.
Trevor felt it enter her sex as it seemed to push its way inside her, but not cleansing, only making her dirty and stained for life.
Then for a second the water grew warm and with gush around her submissive body it grew hot and then he heard the whisper.
“Posy........you’re mine, forever......” and it was over the water became frigid and the stream lost its magic as Posy whimpered shivering to her feet.
“I am you and you are me......” it seemed etched into her mind as still fearful of her father she filled her bucket with shaking terrified and cold hands. She was a vehicle that Trevor remained to experience as she staggered back to whatever waited for her.

Cloudy far away mists set the next scene as Trevor felt himself stand within her, in what seemed like a smoky log cabin, blood all over her hands and down her brown woolen dress. Two bodies lay mutilated in front of her, one he recognized only by the clothes as the man who was her father, the other a woman, her throat opened and the rusty blade next to her corpse.

Posy grabbed the bucket of water and threw it down herself and cleansed the blood from her hands. Trevor felt the cold water work it’s magic and it felt good, almost welcoming.
“They deserved it, the old ways will rise again and what was forgotten and buried may live again. I am you and you are me” the voice said deep inside her.

Posy smiled and left the cabin, with Trevor as a vector only there to see and feel what she felt and how he could or if he could return to what he was, was now beyond any grasp of reason and understanding. Posy stepped into the shadows and the next scene was awaiting the trapped spirit of the future within her unravelling echo trapped deep in the past.

Offline Brek

• Graduate
  • Merits 40
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2020, 12:43:27 PM »

darklord
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2020, 07:30:54 PM »
"Then he saw himself enter the room, with unkempt hair, shadows under the eyes, and reeking of stale liquor."  An incredible line that sets the stage so well for the rest of the chapter.  Another excellent work, Jessica. Could feel the chill as I read it.

carhamgrater
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2020, 08:22:33 AM »
Damn Jessica this could easily be turned into a film or TV project. A perfect blend of the supernatural element with the sex theme. Love how effortlessly you switch between them. In my opinion Trevor is getting his just desserts for his actions in life! Merit awarded!

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1267
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2020, 08:59:32 AM »
Fantastic, amazing, spellbinding and powerful. This is why I read your stories because I honestly don't know where you will take me next.
This chapter was incredible and the psychology of the perpetrator being in the body of and having to feel the pain, humiliation, desperation and despair of the victim was inspired.
Having Trevor see himself in the harsh reality was very hard to read and confined to Posy showed the true sense of what he is like.
Twists and turns aplenty on this highway of the mind and I'm happy to be on this ride. Easily deserving of the merits.

SheerHose33
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2020, 09:06:46 PM »
Trevor continued his cosmic passage of being stuck to a kaleidoscope of horror through the eyes of Posy who seemed to travel throughout a sordid history of horror and brutality. He was stuck on a ghost train of terror and their was no end of it and a huge toll to take the journey

Far from the log cabin, and into the shadows of decades, maybe centuries, as Posy walked aimlessly through dark and hostile forests, storm laden cliffs, grey pungent smelling streets. Beaten and ravaged by highwaymen, drunk sailors, and unseen intoxicated male entities.

He felt every blow to the head, every time her face was dragged into the mud and pressed into it as after some beatings, the inevitable hard seething painful weaponry that was used to batter her insides. As he shouted and cried out in his deep dark nightmare of an existence to non existent care. Posy seemed to take it, with silent cold approval and as if she fed off evil itself.

Sometimes on the grey smokey stony streets she took coppers as payment for the dry soaring deep pain from behind over a barrel. It stopped only when the intruding man growled and splashed the sticky heat at the end of it all sometimes another manhood took its place to batter her again. It was like being trapped on a ship in wartime and unable to get off as it got pounded by cannons and sank over and over again.

“How was she still alive and walking after each assault. Why did she smile and make it look easy?” It was hell for him.
“Still here for the ride sweetheart?” Posy’s voice asked him from where she stood.
He couldn’t answer or there was no words he could say that she understood
Time moved on, and this occasion. She stood in a gathering of people in a small coastal village, it was pre Victorian times by the clothes and the group cheered as a silver haired man hung his body kicking until it when limp and hung lifelessly.
Another wicked image etched to his spirit by the wickedness he was trapped in.

Then as the time moved forwards. He was in a small cottage or what seemed like one, an open fire blazed and danced making a crackling sound.
A small girl stood in front of him. She was snow white and red headed. She seemed worried and held a small straw filled fabric doll.
“Mummy.......mummy they are coming” she said with fear.
“Don’t be frightened Bridget my dear, they won’t hurt you, they can’t hurt us” Posy said calmly and with ice.
“Mummy I’m scared” Bridget whimpered.
Posy held her hand as the sound of hooves and commotion erupted outside the dimly lit cottage.

There was a knock on the door, three slow knocks among the loudly talking men.
“By the order of Lord Westwood, can the woman known as Posy come out peacefully without hinderance?” The man bellowed.
Posy looked through the peephole in the wooden door and Trevor saw through her eyes. Lanterns, and at least seven large burly men. They weren’t police constables but acting on behalf of the local lord, in other words hired muscle that most of the aristocracy had to do the certain dirty jobs in the cloak and dagger manner at the dark of night.
“We know you’re in there, we’ll just burst the door down” the man who was in charge bellowed again louder.
Posy gestured the terrified Bridget to hide.
“Don’t worry my girl, don’t worry they won’t hurt you, they can’t! Hold  her close” she gestured to the doll. Bridget in tears fled to a back room as the door’s lock gave away.
The men piled in knocking Posy back off her feet. She fell back onto the stone floor.

The men surrounded her. One carried a rope.
“Posy......your time is up, your crimes against this village must be paid for by his lordship’s orders” the first man said coldly.
We may take what we want first” a smaller man said from behind.
“Indeed we will, payment for a dirty job” the first man said and ordered his cohorts to seize her which they did in swift fashion and dragged her out of the cottage.
They tied her facing the men,  to the nearest tree,  a great oak. Trevor felt the tightness of the binds.
“Go inside and search the place, anything his lordship may find interesting take it” the man in charge commanded.
“Take the orphan too and torch the place, the Constabulary can deal with the scene of ashes.

“She’s not an orphan she’s my daughter!” Shouted Posy back and spat at the nearest man. “Rip her clothes off” one shouted. Two of them tore her long dress off her from the top down the full moon shining down on her white skin.

Posy didn’t struggle and stood bound to the tree naked facing the men who hurriedly prepared her doom by tying a rope with a noose off one of the branches.
“She is an orphan soon” the man in charge said as he faced her. The moon shone on her eyes as they stared back at him defiantly. He caught the glint of orange in them.
“Witch.....she devil” he spoke quietly as he drew his pistol.
“Take me now..........you’ll never get her, you’ll never get me” Posy’s voice was not of this world.

“Take you  we shall” one man stepped forward his manhood in his hands only lubricated by his own saliva.
“One last hurrah before you meet the devil” he growled as he kneed her legs open and with effort and grunts of exertion attempted to enter her cold dry sex. Posy stood not blinking, no facial expression of pain. Trevor through the supernatural looking glass howled in pain unheard by anyone that was there from his own prison in the corner of Posy’s conscious.
The man gruffly growled and groped Posy’s breasts as he held up her body to gain more access to her, he drew breaths of excitement mixed with pain as he raped the wanted woman.
Posy’s breath didn’t even quicken.
“Enjoy it my dear ” she whispered and then bit his face with cool calculated menace as he ejaculated at the same time howling as he fell back holding his face as his manhood twitched it’s ooze onto the grass.

“Bitch......” the man in charge shouted and seeing her hands had come undone panicked and without a word drew his pistol and shot the woman at close range into the skull. She fell with a smile of cold unworldly mirth as she fell to the floor the orange glint fading slowly as she her blood soaked face engulfed the grass.

The men were stunned.
“My God” one of them exclaimed  with uncontrollable fear.
The men’s horses felt the evil in the air and rose to their hind legs in panic, several of them breaking loose and bolting into the night.
A man came rushing out of the cottage.
“The orphan isn’t there I’ve searched the place top to bottom” he cried.
“We must find her, find the horses, we must not let her get away” the man in charge shouted as his trembling hands still held the smoking pistol.

Trevor felt the pain of pains, hit his skull, he wasn’t dead but it was beyond anything he had ever experienced as it felt like a blade cutting his head in half. Even in this state of being he blacked out for how long he didn’t know but he woke finding himself running in a smaller yet still feminine body into the night clutching a straw stuffed doll.

He felt the fear in her subside and all of a sudden he felt the familiar yet cold deathly spirit once again join him in the being that was Bridget. She tripped on her long skirt and fell against on a tuft of grass by a stream. In the brilliant moonlight she looked into the stream as her own reflection showed the orange flicker in her green eyes and with that a smile to the matronly familiar voice.
“I am you and you are me”. She stood  up and looked at her doll and for that second the black dots that represented the doll’s eyes flickered that orange presence.
Hugging the doll with tears of joy. Bridget held her mother close. As Dark Jessica continued to take Trevor on a terrible journey as he remained trapped in a void wrapped in past horror.

dawnamber
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2020, 10:20:07 PM »
I love reading your stories. And seeing this one grow steadily is sweet. I rarely read anything involving the super natural..but I can read and enjoy anything you write.

2 million licks and a merit

♥ ♥ Dawn