Author Topic: Glass  (Read 118 times)

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 534
Glass
« on: October 12, 2019, 04:38:38 PM »
Just watched this the other night. It's a sequel to the 2016 movie 'Split', about a man, Kevin Wendell Crumb, with 24 separate identities who abducts three young women and murders two of them, one of them (played by Anya-Joy Taylor) escapes.

In this new movie, which also stars Bruce Willis, Kevin Wendell Crumb, is back at it again. At the beginning of the movie, there is a scene where he abducts and holds hostage four high school cheerleaders. This is merely a small sub-plot, as the cheerleaders are later rescued by police. But it had my attention right away!  ;D
The rest of the movie......well, it's a M. Night Shyamalan movie, so be prepared for lots of weirdness. Just seeing four hottie cheerleaders chained up was enough to get me hard and get the old imagination working as to what their fates COULD have been!

I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

darklord
Re: Glass
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2019, 05:57:18 PM »
Oh I do like that pic.

Offline Spade71
  • Junior
  • Merits 31
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2019, 06:05:26 PM »
That is a great pic!  BTW Glass is actually a sequel to the earlier M Night Shamalan film called "UNBREAKABLE" which is the origin story for Bruce Willis's character.   If you haven't seen it it is a great suspense film.  I don't know if this is just a trilogy or if there will be the beginning of an MCU like franchise.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 534
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2019, 06:32:00 PM »
That is a great pic!  BTW Glass is actually a sequel to the earlier M Night Shamalan film called "UNBREAKABLE" which is the origin story for Bruce Willis's character.   If you haven't seen it it is a great suspense film.  I don't know if this is just a trilogy or if there will be the beginning of an MCU like franchise.

From what I've read about it, Spade71, I'm not sure really if M. Night Shyamalan intends on taking it any further, although the ending sort of leaves itself open to that, doesn't it? And you're right, this movie was actually more of a sequel to Unbreakable than to Split, but the three movies are all interconnected. I have seen some of Unbreakable but not all of it. Now that I've seen this one and Split, I need to watch all three in their entirety.

And yes, I was SO waiting for the Beast to be unleashed on one of those cheerleaders! hehe  :emot_thedrool.gif:
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!