Author Topic: One picture tells a one paragraph story  (Read 231462 times)

Offline Angie UK

• Senior
  • Merits 375
Re: One picture tells a one paragraph story
« Reply #1770 on: September 22, 2022, 06:18:15 PM »
Thank-you for your very kind words, it has been a while!

Well it seems someone hadn't lost her touch , just how to count to one!( :emot_rotf.gif:) This would be a perfect scenario to expand into a full story. The perfect way to demonstrate the moral "Don't drink at conferences!" Merit to come from me!

Offline darklord

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 394
« Reply #1771 on: September 22, 2022, 08:18:01 PM »
Awesome, Angie. So good to see you posting again.

Offline Tony V.

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1127
« Reply #1772 on: September 22, 2022, 10:26:01 PM »
Indeed. This needs to be expanded to a complete Story!!!

I can't wait to read it, Angie!!!

Tony V.                                     :police:
"Just turn around, put your hands behind you, and do what the Officer tells you"

Offline mikewozere

• Junior
  • Merits 72
  • My wife's bare bottom!
« Reply #1773 on: September 23, 2022, 01:18:42 AM »
Welcome back Angie.
Hot story, even if you have broken your own "one paragraph" rule lol

Offline Angie UK

• Senior
  • Merits 375
« Reply #1774 on: September 24, 2022, 04:07:43 AM »
Thank-you everyone, I am still struggling to write lots but thought I would try to make a start.

It did start off as one paragraph but then I got more detailed and thought it easier to read in chunks  :emot_laughing.gif: :emot_laughing.gif: :emot_laughing.gif:

Offline Angie UK

• Senior
  • Merits 375
« Reply #1775 on: Today at 07:28:57 PM »

[note: college pupils are all of 18 years of age or above]

Miss Alison Smith was teaching young men technical computing skills in the local college. Some were struggling to keep up with the curriculum and almost begged her to run an extra class one evening so that they could try to catch up. This class, to her surprise, started well, and the young men seemed focussed, until near the end of the class once the rest of the building had emptied. Suddenly the class started to crowd around her, groping her through her business suit, and in her panic, Alison lashed out hitting one of the students full in the face. This just started a frenzy, and in seconds she is lifted off the floor and onto her back on one of the tables, her t-shirt and bra pulled down, her skirt riding up as her legs are dragged apart. She looks up for a moment at the man standing between her legs, his hand on her tights and panties, his face sore from the slap she had given him. Pinned down by the others, Alison is helpless to stop him ripping her tights open and pulling her panties to one side. There is a big cheer as he unbuttons his jeans and takes out his erect cock and forces himself onto her; the first of many to take Alison that evening.

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 294
  • But would you really want her?
« Reply #1776 on: Today at 08:05:01 PM »
Well correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't she telling them about the use of a "hard drive"? Great story to really bring the picture to proper light! Will merit when allowed!
When I get around to it, I'll write