Author Topic: Marisha just forgot her iPhone...  (Read 27683 times)

Offline Seeker

• Graduate
  • Merits 980
Re: Marisha just forgot her iPhone...
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2019, 04:08:28 PM »
Just now managed to catch up with this intriguing story. Awesome work and wonderful detail of the descent of Marisha. You've done a great job here. Well done.
"Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people." Karl Jung.
                                             You can find my portfolio of stories at http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=44259.0

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2019, 07:39:47 PM »
Not bad at all ... more would be cool  8)
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales

SheerHose33
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2019, 03:41:30 AM »
Apologies for just getting to this.
It’s wonderful....wonderful....wonderful.
I’m just thinking of being her and the struggle which we can guess will be futile is so hot.
It’s like a cat toying with a mouse before the final kill.
Your detail is so amazing, and I read these again and again
Merit earned!

Offline Angie UK

• Undergrad
  • Merits 688
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2019, 06:52:25 PM »
More fine instalments, the awesome detail and microscopic increase in the tension and humiliation of Marisha is so hot, your attention to detail is a real talent. Merit from me.

Offline dawnamber

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 2288
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2020, 05:36:16 AM »
I totally love your stories. And in this one we get to watch her shame and panic mounting. A merit awarded

Offline spunkjunk

• Graduate
  • Merits 518
  • Delicate! Now take it off!
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2020, 07:20:45 AM »
I totally love your stories. And in this one we get to watch her shame and panic mounting. A merit awarded

Yes,yes,yes!
Even one of my favorites! And now, fearing, hoping for a continue what might never come , i think isn´t that the more perfect?
Leave someone drooling?
Kept her Beauty, kept the exitement, don´t leave with a totaly mess. A Concept wich i sometimes found here and falling in love with. i´d think of copying in one of my next Storys, thank you!
Once God created the male. Examining each angle he thought: I can do better! And he did...

Offline Traveller

• Junior
  • Merits 143
  • Hardware in need of software
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2020, 07:45:54 AM »
Thanks for your support and opinions. I totally agree with you - leaving young Marisha - still looking so innocently pretty - and basically intact mentally and physically - so scared of what may come, but still seeing the possibility to escape - is a great way to leave her.

But the alternative is evident.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 11:55:06 PM by Traveller »

Offline dawnamber

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 2288
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2020, 03:46:26 PM »
Changes name to Marisha and awaits more :emot_thedrool.gif:

Offline Traveller

• Junior
  • Merits 143
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2020, 09:07:46 PM »
Bowled

Realizing that the boy was directing her towards the couch in order to try to take and maybe even rape her there, she set up a desperate resistance, kicking like mad and writhing in his hold despite the sharp pain in her arms.

“Nooh…aiiichh..! No morhh…” she protested thinly. “You’re hurting meeihh … pleashhh… aihh!”

But the short bloke was stronger and heavier and pushed her to stumble on her high heels in the direction he wanted her. In panic she let her legs collapse and fell to the floor, hanging by her arms in his hold. Her boots and legs were scraping and flailing against the floor in the attempt not to be transported any closer to the couch.

“Seems she isn’t keen on the couch, Ken! No make out tonight!” a boy joked.

“Hehe, yeah, maybe you’re moving too fast for her!”

“Not on first date, Ken, haha!”

“Oh, fuck, look at that!” the stocky one grunted, staring at her legs struggling half-naked against the horny predator. “Yeah, get that rack up in there and those pins too!”

“I’m in! That’ll be a leg massacre in that sofa, hehe!”

Marisha was scared out of her senses, and made herself heavy to avoid getting forced into the couch. He wasn’t able to throw her in at first, and she landed with a scream violently painful face down over a pile of empty cardboard boxes next to one armrest. He held both her arms in control behind her and she knew her butt was standing up exposed. She struggled and kicked to not get taken, making the boys laugh and cheer, but she knew she would be when he let go of one of her arms.

“Nohmm…!” she screamed, muffled into the trash. “Don’t…Nooiieehhh...!!

He grabbed her far too inviting crotch and tried to lift her over the armrest but she fought like a wildcat and managed to slip back down. The boys loved the fight and cheered even more when she got away. That irritated the boy and he grabbed both her arms again, now in a police hold around her upper arms, and she was pulled back up and screamed as he threw her over the amply stuffed armrest of the big couch.

He took care to keep the hold of both her arms brutally up her back to press her chest and face into the soft seat. She found herself completely helpless, and every writhe and kick she made just added painfully to her exposedness, so she quickly calmed down despite knowing desperately well that her bum standing up over the armrest was a magnet on him and everyone.

“Oh yeah, man…” one moaned.

“Okkhh… “she gasped, now muffled out of the stuffed seat. “I ghhive u… pleashh ith hurts…!”

The boy didn’t care – he worked targeted – letting one of her wrists be, but kept the other bent over her back and up between her shoulder blades. Her free arm flailed to support herself, but was partly squeezed into lock against the back of the couch and useless in its attempts to break fight him off.

“Oh, fuck, Ken – you’ve got her good now…!”

He started to stroke her dress up her butt. His hand touched her crotch and she tried to clench while resisting. She barely had foothold with the heels and toes of her boots, and got very little force into her kicking.

“No!…Please…don’t…!” she pleaded while he worked on her, cheered by the others’ sleazy comments as she got more and more exposed. She couldn’t see much, but understood that he first lifted away her dress skirt and uncovered her short silky lace slip.

“Oh, man… fuck, that’s cute like hell…! She’s a silken little princess, ain’t she!”

“Yeah – that’s the cutest ass I’ve seen ever! Look at that wiggly little thing fight!”

“Hehe, yeah, she’s a li’l tease, alright!”

The boy caressed and played with the fine fabric as he helped also the slip skirt the few inches up needed to expose her entire hose-clad bum.

“Please stop! Stop him, please!” she appealed in desperation to the empathy and reason of the others – it couldn’t be that they’d let the little kid strip her like this and god know what following.

“Hehe, you’re a big girl now, lady!” laughed the gang leader. “I’m sure you can take care of yourself and’d wasted the kid if you’d really wanted to!”

The boy kept holding and stripping and fondling her unaffected by her pleading and the cheerful comments by the big guys. There was no way her clenching and useless kicking could prevent him from taking her as he wanted and her unprotected pussy soon had to endure a new round of the teenager’s greedy hand and fingers as he grabbed and kneaded her from behind.

She knew it was just what he wanted and liked, but couldn’t help wiggling and kicking helplessly, and heard on the sleazy appreciations how it fired both him and the others up. After a while she was able to control herself enough to just clench as much as she could, and try to endure it as long as it would take.

“Hehe, yeah – she’s beginning to like it finally…!” a boy snickered, making her again start kicking, uselessly.

“Yeah…” the boy who took her grunted, continuing to work in her crotch between her struggling thighs.

“Oh fuck fuck, look at those long thin pins kicking!” another burst. “That’s just fucking awesome!” They all snickered and grunted in agreement, to Marisha’s torment.

Then the boy slid his hand up to the waistband of her pantyhose and – as she had feared the most – stuck it down in under it and down over her butt.

“Hey…! Stop…Don’t do tha…Nhoh!” she protested, gasping of the hand that quickly reached her butt and crotch again. She realized that he was taking her outside of her panties, but the protective tightness of the pantyhose was no longer there. His fingers went fast and hard to work on her pussy lips and opening and her butt crack, pushing the thin gusset of her panties and the laces on the edges around over and into her private parts.

“Hehe…” the boy laughed. “Ready?”

Marisha didn’t want to even think about what she would be ready for – that she would be stripped or have him under her panties and for sure into her pussy. She knew the more she struggled and squirmed and kicked the more it fired him up, but she couldn’t just let him have her and own her for the total humiliation. But she was helpless with her arm painfully bent up in his hold.

“No, please…” she gasped. “Don’t, please…! You’re breaking my arm, please don’t…!” She tried to focus on mercy for her arm and away from the unbearable degrading molestation of her delicate sex.

He just laughed, and so did the others. “I’m not so interested in this arm right now…! he grunted, and twisted it extra hard. “Maybe I’ll break it later…” She moaned and whined in pain. “… you know I’m more into your holes right now!”

“Nhhiihhoh…no, plshhh…” she gasped. “You can’thhh…! No! Please!” She clenched and twined her legs all she could as she felt his fingers make way past the laces of her flimsy panties.

“Hehe, so not ready, eh?” the boy mocked. “That’s alright, pretty lady. I like scared little pussies! We all do!”  He pulled his hand back, and she knew what was coming and fought extra hard, but at no avail as he shoved his hand in under her panties, forcing it out and away against the tight pantyhose as he continued to her crotch.

“Alright, let’s see now…” he whispered contently to himself, while Marisha gasped her protests in disbelief that this was happening and the boy’s hand grabbed her pussy. His fingers quickly and seemingly routinely sought up her clit and crack, spread her lips, and without finesse was at her opening. She clenched and screamed thinly of the terrible sensation and tried to stop him wither her free hand, but it was in squeeze with the sofa and could do nothing through her pantyhose.

He sat one foot over and behind her and down in between her struggling legs, forcing them a bit apart and preventing her from clenching so tight. “OK, hehe, miss… finder’s fee time…”

“No…! Nohh…! Nhiihhh…!” she whined as she felt how it took away her last power to defend her from his hard exploring finger, and her scream choked in her throat from the shock and pain as he defeated her defenseless little muscle and speared into her. Her legs kicked spastically and her body twitched and arched as the boy’s finger trusted further in and forced its way into her tight dry vagina.

“Oh, look at that…!” another boy burst. “You’re hurting her good!”

“Yeah… that’s tight alright!” the kid raping her brawled. “Good girl, miss! Good….girl!”

Marisha gasped and whined as he violated her sacred inner with such brutality. Even his finger was not the size of a large man, he knew how to get all the way it went without concern for her pain, and he knew how to make it as painful and degrading as possible as he started finger fucking her – in and out against the painful friction, curling and squeezing and stretching her soft flesh. The humiliation of being held hard, butt up, forced to gasp and whine, was unbearable, forcing her more into whimpering for each trust he took her with.

Suddenly he pulled out, making her moan of the extra pain, out of her panties and hose. He wrapped and rolled them roughly by their waistbands down halfway over her butt. She screamed No! and looked behind over her shoulder and saw her panties forming a white lacy frame at the top of the pulled-down black pantyhose. She felt the cool air on her butt and squirmed and kicked to resist the humiliation of being stripped like a little girl to have her bottom wiped or something.

The boys made a choir of sleazy outbursts and appreciations of her half-exposed butt, culminating with the nigger’s deep grunt. “Yeah, man, oh fuck, holy shit! That’s one cute li’l white ass!”

They cheered to get him strip her further, but the boy left her underwear only halfway down of her butt. He shoved his hand back into over her crotch, she tried to wiggle and kick, but he plunged right back into her pussy, stopping her protests in a thin shriek.

While he still held her pussy to the root of his middle finger, he let his thumb start to play up and down and around her butt hole.

“Nhihhh…!” Marisha gasped of the shock and fear of the unknown threat and sensations she had never experienced before at her virgin anus. “Nohh, please no…!” she pleaded, drowning in the happy grunts and raw laughter of the gang.

“OK, pretty lady, time to bowl you!” the boy mocked and then pressed his thumb against her sphincter, making her clench and pant and writhe like crazy. After he had probed it, he overpowered and penetrated it and let her trash and kick and whimper while he held the thick of his thumb in her opening.

Then he bent the finger in her pussy as counter-hold and forced his thumb all the way into her butthole, causing a wild thin scream of pain, but even more so the shock and humiliation.

“Mmm – gooood…!”the boy moaned. “You’re paying good, miss!” He squeezed her inside greedily between the two fingers, making her gasp and whine. “How does it feel to pay finally, hehe?” he mocked and abused her helpless position to finger-fuck her belly and torment her as he pleased without much interference from her struggling arm and legs.

After an eternity of humiliation, he let go of her arm. It was so painful that she could hardly get it back under herself, and much less use it to fight. He took hold under her stomach behind the armrest and pulled her up against his bowling-ball hold of her holes. This made her butt stand up sharper and she kicked in the air while he continued to finger-fuck her. Then he pulled her off the sofa and held her flailing in the air supported on his hip.

“Ready for a strike?” he shouted and started to swing around with her.

“No…!?” she protested in disbelief and tried to resist and make herself heavy, but the little bastard managed to spin her a full round. Roaring and accompanied by her scream, he threw her towards the pile of cardboard boxes.

She landed halfway up on the pile, her legs hitting the floor hard, and her arms trying to dampen the landing on the box edges. She cried of the pain and utter humiliation, lying first in shock with her legs spread and half naked butt up.

“Nice shot!” one the boys cheered!\. “Nice screw!” They all laughed of more sleazy comments sending shivers up her spine. She was shaking all over, but managed to support herself up to sit off the pile, pulled her legs up, and started to try to get hold of the panties and hose and get them up around her butt and at the same time her skirts down of her waist. Her one arm was so hurt stiff and numb, and she proceeded only slowly. Sobbing, she crawled unsteadily to her knees and pulled her underwear further up, and eventually got to her feet. Her knees were hardly able to hold her up while she tried to get things in place under her dress skirt.

“Fuck, that’s nice bowling!”

She did not dare look up to meet the boy’s surely victorious grin. Or any of the others for that matter.

“Yeah, perfect strike!” another laughed. “Except 3 rods remaining standing!” They all laughed. “And one pin!” Even more.

“Can I have a go too?” asked the stocky boy. “I’ll throw you further!”

“Nohhh!” Marisha protested amidst her sniffing. “I want to g…”

“Hey, don’t listen to them kids!” said the tall nigger, laughing kind of comforting but wickedly. He took a step to the coach and sat down in the middle of it. As he leaned forward for balance as he landed, he kind of casually reached out his incredibly long arm and grabbed Marisha’s wrist.

“Come here…” he mumbled deep and calming. “I think she’s paid her fee, to all, right?” The boys mumbled something she could not discern.

“Agree?” He wanted her opinion also, and pulled her closer as he leaned back in the deep sofa, spreading his long legs wide. She nodded, struggling to get her arm free, and in giving that up, keeping maximum distance.

He pretended he didn’t notice. “You think we all got well paid, miss?” He pulled her wrist closer and downwards in between his macho spread knees, forcing her to bend a little her back and knees.

It was too humiliating to answer, and she didn’t have to before he continued. “Yeah. Maybe you did. Maybe it’s time we pay you back a bit!”

“No, please – I don’t want anything. Just let me go, please!”
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 12:05:20 AM by Traveller »

Offline dawnamber

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 2288
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2020, 09:16:31 PM »
Okay.. that was amazing. I thought as it went on..."he wouldn't"... then I screamed with her, when he did. A Merit and 227 ball licks

Offline Traveller

• Junior
  • Merits 143
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2020, 07:26:44 PM »
Thanks Dawn, glad you licked - sorry - liked it. When it comes to ball licking, 227 is indeed a very good number, but what's wrong with 247? I mean you're welcome anytime!

Regarding the story, you may notice I have edited a bit the very end to allow for a continuation a bit different than I decided originally. Shouldn't be a problem, except maybe for her...   

SheerHose33
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2020, 07:32:42 AM »
The imagery you create is just fantastic. The struggle and the hands against the fabric! Oh this just makes me be burn for more! The Master Of Detail Strikes again. Well done and how much more can you keep us on the edge?
Well done and the mandatory merit for this story and your writing.

Offline Traveller

• Junior
  • Merits 143
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2020, 11:58:50 AM »
Snow White

“Well, no. Not so fast, baby!” the big black grinned up at her face. “At least I for one have a whole package of appreciation for you!” He pulled her further towards him, she tried to hold back, but had no weight or foothold to counterbalance with, and ended standing reluctantly well in between his big spread-out legs, forced to bend over and overlook the blatant display of his bulging hard groin, with what he may well have been referring to as his package.

Her wrist looked incredibly thin locked in his big hand – her porcelain peach skin captured in his calloused black paw was a scary view.

“But please!” she complained. “I need nothing! I want nothing!”

“Hehe, don’t be so stuck-up, now, pretty lady.” He took a new hold with his other hand around her forearm so he could pull her even a bit closer, her feet stopping at the couch, leaving her no more possibility than to be bent further over.

“No…!” she protested, more intensely. “You’ve had your fun. They’ve hurt me!” She held the other hand over her skirt hem behind her to protect against the others who were closing in. “I don’t want to! I need to go home now! Let go…!”

“No, you don’t need to go anywhere now” he rumbled. “You need to come here…” He took yet another grip with the first hand, now around her skinny upper arm. The big black hand encircled it completely, pressing the innocently white thin woven fabric of the sleeve hard into her helpless little muscles. He forced her arm straight down and pulled her even closer.

“No, please…” she protested. “Let go… you’re hurting my arm…!”

“Hehe, no, Snow White, I’m just making sure you listen!”

She could turn away sideways around his hold of her arm to get more distance, but she feared she’d be easily pulled down backwards on his lap, so she chose to support herself with her free arm on his chest, awkwardly bent over his lap, but able to keep standing and keep distance and control.

“To what…!?”

“Hehe, to the rhythm!” he grunted in his deep voice, and started slapping his fingers. He grinned at her face, but she looked down and avoided his eyes.

“Cmon, baby, theresno, maybe!” he sang in between the sharp loud snaps he made just at her ear. “Letsgo, Snowwhite, lapdance, tonnite!” It went without saying that he was just demonstrating that he was holding her in an awkward position with still that hand free. The boys around snickered from his performance, inspiring him to keep tormenting her while he lowered his snapping hand along her body. “Snowwhite, trusting, Blacksnake, thrusting!”

The boys cheered and laughed naughtily. He made a few more slaps while touching her knee and when he stopped she could do nothing to prevent him from laying his long fingers around the pointed little cap and her slender thigh and caressing her possessively.

“You need to come here and sit a bit on uncle Santa’s lap!”

“Nohh… let ghh…!”

“We’ll make sure to take your thoughts off the dirty little dwarfs for a while!” he chuckled at the boys.

He pulled harder and she resisted. She did not want at any price to end up on that strangely bulging lap. She realized that it was his balls that bulged down his crotch and that his cock was stretching up making a weird tenting curl. He blatantly leaned back, exposing himself, forcing her face closer and closer to the monstrous thing in there.

She also realized how easy it would be to bust those balls with her knee if she was forced to.

But before she got to it, he stroked up around the back of the knee and continued up her thigh, under her skirt, pulling her closer, and she struggled to stay at distance and not fall into his lap.

“Don’t be afraid, Snow White…” He felt her legs up more intensely. “I just wanna give these sensational stalks of yours a good treat…you like it…?” He laughed of her gasping and desperate struggles to withstand his slowly increasing force feeling close to overpowering her feeble arm as the only counter-hold left now.

“And this cute little ass too!” His hand took the top of her thigh and slid up to grab a buttock under her dress and slip. 

“Let go, you ape!” she gasped. “Keep your filthy hands off me!”

He laughed and pulled her in harder, and she felt such a need to get his hand off that she let go of supporting herself on him, to tug on his arm. That made her fall in and she was forced to set one knee up to hold back. She ended up setting the boot shaft over one of his thighs instead of between them, in order to get real holdback and not sink into the softness of the sofa. It was scary to see her silken thin knee and thigh rest on his thick log of a thigh.

“Oh, yeah, hehe!” he leered “Come to Santa!” He pulled her steadily past her chances to remain standing. “I have a big present for good girls!”

“No… let go, I said!” She set her nails into the forearm of the hand that took her bum, and he swore and got it out and instead took her around her waist with both hands and swept her into his lap.

“No… what are you do…! she protested and fought, but he got her pulled over his thigh till her hips and stomach hit his. Her other leg however stopped against the couch at first, making her end up spread wide open over his lap, and instinctively she struggled to get also that leg up over him to collect them and protect herself.

He chuckled and bent her sideways to help her get up, and she realized she would end up straddled over him and started instead to try to twist herself out of that. She crawled and pushed on his shoulders and arms and managed to get enough support by her legs to lift herself off his groin. He let his hands slide up along her torso, stroking her breasts, and took a good deep hold of her armpits and lifted her up. She could not believe he could do that from his leaned back position under her, that he could straighten his arms and lift her up off his lap like a little girl on dad’s lap. Despite her length, he was strong enough to do exactly that as if she weighed nothing.

“Hey… what… let me do..” It felt like his big hands were totally encircling her slender chest. He swung her a couple of times back and forth, the only thing she could do was to hold on to his arms.

“Hey!” he like answered her. “Hehe, you’re a little toy girl, aren’t ya!”

“Nohh… let go…!“ she gasped. “Let me down!”

He laughed and sat her down. She managed to collect her legs better now, but through his pants felt a long hard snakelike rod on her bum, and realized he had sat her directly on his cock. Her wide dress skirt had ended up to all sides leaving only her hose and panties between her soft bum and his hard package. She tried to get away, but her legs were out now to one side, and the boots got sort of stuck against his ample pants. She didn’t know any strategy to get up, and when she tried to get her boots and legs to help her crawl off, he maneuvered her legs back or lifted them a bit, making her remain sitting on that fat hard snake.

“Nohh…nohh…” she repeated and wiggled and struggled, without much effect.

He just groaned of pleasure and moved one hand down over her chest and held her back and down while he took her tits, while his other hand found her thigh and stroked up under her dress skirt, taking a good grip and holding her down and locked in his lap. She pulled and pried on both his arms.

“Mmm, girl… I almost forgot how perky your little tits are!” he mocked and squeezed them together and rolled them in one hand. But he soon moved focus downward and started jerking her bum back and forth over his groin.

“Ihhh… stophh it…!” she protested in her thinnest voice, gasping from his hands devouring on her breasts and thigh and her inability to get away from the monster she was sitting on.

“Oh yeah, Snowwhite… that’s good…” he sighed, “white little ass lap dancing…” He let go of her chest and put that hand up along her other thigh. Despite her protests and attempt to stop his arms he stroked her thighs in rough greedy takes. She tried to get them away from him, and to move off his lap, but he pulled his knees up high to keep her sliding back, and with his long arms he had access to her legs no matter which way or angle she tried to escape, and while playing with them he kept her easily in place also.

“Let go of me, you filthy ape!” she scolded. “Lethh…gohh!” Her hands could little do than to hold on to his thick wrists to try to keep him under control, or to support herself on his arms and legs to try to stay out of contact with his cock.

“Haha, baby… you don’t like Kong hands up your precious silky pins, huh?” He handled and squeezed her thighs harder. When her hands and nails became too fierce, he collected her wrists and kept them locked in one hand while he took her clenching writhing thighs as he wanted.

“Let’s see what else Kong we have for you…” He let go her arms and shoved both his hands up along her thighs, up under her dress skirt, and took hold of her hips, far up mostly around her waist.

“Noiihh..! Let go, you devil!” she whined and crouched instinctively to protect herself, but there was no way she could get to his hands and get them off – she could only pull on his forearms and try to keep her dress in place.

He pulled her closer, lifted her a bit, centered her bum on his groin, and let her down. She panted heavily of humiliation and terror and pulled and pried and tried to work her legs around to lift and kick herself off, but he held her stuck.

“Haha, girl, yeah, you fight!” he laughed, and they all laughed raw, obviously liking her naked thighs struggling their hopeless battle. He used his grip around her hips and waist and started rolling her bum over his groin, grinding her back and forth over his shaft.

“No, please…!” she protested thinly, hating each take he abused her with to please his cock.

He shoved her dress well up, letting the others get a good view of her lower parts in the tight pantyhose.

“Nice little rack, eh, boys?”

She fought with her arms and kicked and squirmed her long thin silky legs, but only to cause an increased roar of filthy comments.

“Yeah, man, fuck, grind her!”

“Strip her!”

“Yeah thread her on!”

“Hehe, yeah, maybe…!” The nigger’s long fingers were all over the pace around her hips and tummy. “You want me to split her in two, haha!?”

Marisha was shocked from the words they used, and boiled inside of fear and need to defend herself.

But before she came to her senses, he let go with one hand and used the other over her chest to pull her back against him. He took a grip over her throat and kissed and bit her neck and ear, while he held her in place with the other hand and yanked his hips up to press harder against her crotch.

“Ihhrrrgghhh….!” She whined and gasped of the sensations of his intruding mouth, while she was humped.

It got him even more aroused and he suddenly took a grip with both hand around her chest and turned her around, pulling her behind him as he rotated with her. She landed on her back in the couch. He was over her in a fraction of a second, pressing her into the soft corner of the seat and back pillows. She fought with arms and legs, but he placed a knee between her legs and quickly captured her arms and forced them down as he laid all his big weight over her. She felt like he covered her completely. Behind the broad shoulders over her head she could see her boots kick in the air and her thin arms hammer uselessly on him when he let them be and instead grabbed her neck and back.

She was so relieved when he suddenly let her be and sat back up. She hurried to straighten her dress down over her underwear and thighs. But the way he sat at her hips – kind of watching over her – made her hesitate to try to get up. Then he reached forward and stroked her forehead and down her cheek and chin, not saying anything, just owning her. God, how she hated it.

He continued down her neck and shoulder and collar and played with her tits with just one hand. She could not help putting her own slender white hands on his to keep it under control, but she didn’t dare try to stop him. He didn’t say anything, she neither, it was so degrading. She fought to hold her sobbing back.

He moved on downwards, stroked and caressed her little tummy through the dress.

Then down to her thigh. He took a big hold midway down, on the inside, at the hem of the dress. She tried not to gasp, but she did, and she hated how it made him smile that ugly smile. He moved it up a couple of inches.

“No, please…!” she begged.

He laughed. Then he moved his hand down to her knee, straightened his back, and looked down at her while he cuddled her slim thigh and little knee cap kind of innocently.

“You’re a hot chick!” he said. “And you know it, don’t you?” She shook her head, for some reason. He chuckled. “You like to make out?” She showed that she didn’t. “You any good at it?”

Marisha didn’t know what to do or say. She hated the thought of being forced to make out with him or anyone of the gang. But if she could get away with it and not be raped…

He interrupted her thoughts by yanking his jacket off slowly. “No, please…” she pleaded. He smiled wickedly by her plea, then he pulled his T-shirt off over his head. She gasped and her heart raced frm the sight – he was so scarily big and black – his skin a bit shiny of sweat, with numerous contrasting scars. He leaned over her and she instinctively embraced herself and kept her hands covering up in front, making him chuckle deeply and smile that ugly lustful grin.

“I know you’re good at it, miss!” he leered, and she was like hypnotized staring at him as he leaned over and put all his body and weight back over her.

He shoved his hands and arms in under her and wrapped her in them, arching her slender back and torso in a vice hard lock, pressing the air out of her. Her own hands and arms could nothing do except scratching and punching him, but she dared none of that, afraid that he’d hit her or squeeze life itself out of her. She struggled with her legs to survive under him, but he again had that hard thick thigh and knee up between her slim legs, and she knew that all that came out of her fighting was to hike up her dress and trigger degrading comments out of the gang watching.

“Oh, fuck man, look at her! That tiny baby girl’s gonna be blacked!” But mostly they snickered even a bit nervously from the overpowering force he took her with.

“Nohh, plshh…, lethhh…” She stretched her neck to get her face away from him as he attacked her again with that disgustingly big sleazy mouth. He used the opportunity to take a big slivering bite over her throat at first and then the side of the neck as she tried to turn away. His bite sank deep into her soft flesh and his teeth pressed in against the thin skin and felt like cutting through, making her gasp and whine of fear. He moved around on her, choking her, then came to her ear and started teasing and violating it. Biting, licking, blowing, eating. It was gruesome and scary, especially with the deep roaring sounds he all too happily made.

As he worked on her vulnerable thin neck, her head was tossed around in the little space between him, her squeezed shoulders, and the couch. She was forced to meet the leering faces of the gang looking down at her when they didn’t look at her struggling legs and surely exposed underwear.

“How’re you doing, lady?”

“Hehe, she’s making out fine!”

She wanted to beg them for help, but saw no point and tried just to swallow the humiliation and to survive.

He finally pulled out one arm from under her, took a better hold of her with the other, and started taking her breasts while he continued to kiss and lick and bite her. She tried to hold him back with her hands, but he showed them resolutely away and took her little tits just as greedily as he had done before.

“Oh, yeah – now he’s taking her good…!” the stocky boy cheered. “Take her pussy, for Christ’s sake. It’s begging for something bigger!” They all laughed.

And the big nigger equally resolutely slid his hand down her chest and stomach, down in between her kegs, and up under her dress. He forced it past her attempt to clench her thighs and took her crotch. Contrary to the eager hard little hand of the kid who had taken her before, this grip was overwhelmingly big and calmly powerful.

He started to molest her pussy by slowly kneading her entire crotch and butt through her underwear, while he continued kissing her neck. She was completely helpless under his weight, smothering her slender body into the couch, leaving her skinny arms and legs flailing in useless desperation.

She tried to ignore the sickening indistinguishable sounds of pleasure he grunted while he took her. She tried to relax and hope it was soon over, that he got what he wanted.

He noticed it, and raised his head from her neck and looked her in her eyes. She almost vomited by his bad breath and sick grin just two inches from her face.

“Hehe, so you’re getting to like it!” he leered while continuing to take her pussy. “You’re a good little make-out doll! It’s good for your precious li’l cunnie?” He rolled her clit area hard through her underwear, as if she had any pleasure out it.

She looked away and could not possible answer to his silly degrading filth. He felt how he reacted to her attempted ignorance.

“No? We’ll see. I wanna play a little with you, baby snow white. We’ll have a bit more fun…!”

Marisha got shivers from what he said and regretted that she hadn’t played along. Before she could repair it, he moved the hand he had under her up to her neck and took a big hard grip around it from underneath, holding her head and face straight. Her eyes and mouth went big of the scary brutality, and she gasped and moaned of the pain.. Then he dove down into her throat with his mouth, opened wide, and took a hard bite over her vulnerable life chords. Her eyes went even bigger as he choked the blood to her brain and the air to her lungs. She was heaving for air while getting dizzy. His slow hard rolling takes of her pussy and his deep sounds of pleasure and breathing through his nose against her chin and throat made the torment as unbearable as it could get, she thought.

But when her air supply was completely cut, out of breath as she was already, it took only a couple of seconds before she lost control of her body, and started twitching and worming uncontrolledly. Her legs kicked wildly making her boots hit everything within reach, the couch, the floor, and him, while her hips and bum arched her pussy against his hand. Her slender little hands pushed and pried on the sweaty black muscles all over her, and she tugged his fat curly hair, but mostly her stalks of arms were flailing uselessly, hammering without effect on his shoulders and back.

The hammering painful cotton in her head brought her close to fainting, smearing the feeling of his hard fingers against her soft pussy and his hand and bite over her neck and throat together into a black but all too real nightmare. 

He eased his bite over her throat to let her heave in some air in the last moment. He lifted his head just above hers again.

“Here, you like playing…?” he mocked, and put his big mouth over hers and kissed her, making sure that his cheek closed her nostrils. She again panicked and tried to turn her face away, but the hold in her neck made it so painful that she let him hold her and kiss her until the air went out and it blackened her eyes, and she again twitched like mad to get free.

He let go of the kiss and looked down at her gasping in air, seemingly loving her agony, while he continued to grope her between her legs struggling but unable to clench enough to protect her defenseless pussy.

When she started to get her breath back, the bastard turned his hand around her neck a bit, holding her more sideways, and got the thumb in position over her throat. He probed the thumb a bit around till he found the spot that choked her singe-handedly, in the soft part just above her collar bones inside the bow of the dress collar.

He watched her run out of air again, and as she started to panic, he moved the other hand out of her crotch, up to her chest, pulling the dress up a bit with it, leaving her stomach exposed in the pantyhose. He let the hand rest on her ribs outside of the dress, fingering and touching her breasts lightly, while he seemed to enjoy how the squirming and worming welled through her petite torso in its struggle for air and survival. As she got spastic, the big black hand was all over her tits and ribs and bare waist and belly, encapsulating her long slim body as it wormed wildly in his hand.

“Oh, yeah, baby…” he grunted calmly while she was fighting for her life. “You’re fun little doll to play with…”

He let her get air, and used it to feel her over as her little chest was struggling heavily for that air, before he again choked her, waited for her body to go berserk, and laughed as he played with her panicking body.

“Oh, hehe, wow, you’re a feisty little wench, hehe, aren’t you, snow white…” he chuckled and let her breathe again just before she blacked out.

“You’re really good at making out!” He stroked over her ribs and tits and shoulders again as they were heaving to get that air. “I’ll make you a deal, OK? Since you’re so good. OK, make-out toy?”

Marisha had no option than to agree – anything to get out of this, alive. She nodded and straightened her dress down with one shaking hand while she held on to his hand that was feeling her up with the other.

“OK, come on up, I’ll tell you about it.” He let go of her neck and got up from her. When he stepped out of the couch, she could not help throwing scared eyes for a moment at that enormous bulge on his pants that she had felt so hard in her butt earlier when he had taken her on his lap and against her stomach and hips when he had smothered her against the couch. He sat himself straddled casually on one the ample armrest next to her head.

She was completely dissolved, shaking like a leaf all over, still breathing heavily, whimpering thinly from the fear and humiliation. The boys just stared at her in kind of awe that she was still alive, probably, until the gang leader felt that he had to break the silence, looking down at her.

“Haha, baby, still in one piece!”

She pulled her legs up a bit and struggled to get the dress to cover as much as possible while she prepared to try to get up and out of the couch.

“That’s good… who’s next for a cuddle?” He seemed to be more than ready to be the one to throw himself over her, but the stocky boy wanted in, too.

“Me! Fuck I want pussy too!” he demanded, and jumped halfway over the other armrest, under the leaning gang leader, and reached for Marisha’s boots.

“No!” she cried sharply. “Stay away, you bastard!” He managed to get hold her one ankle and pulled her light body easily towards him into the middle of the couch. But she kicked wildly with the other leg and hit him hard with the tip and heel of the boot. He swore and had to let go and lean back, and was pushed further away by the big guy.

“Alright, kid…” he said, a bit more aggressive. “Later!” The kid kept swearing, but stayed out.

Marisha used the little fight over her between them to swing her legs out and lean forward to get to her feet.

The big gang leader grabbed her arm to stop her from getting anywhere, but she managed to get up. His lusty smile left no doubt that he didn’t intend to let her go. But at the same time, the nigger leaned over and grabbed her other arm.

“I’ll take her!” he said hard, deep, firmly.

Marisha saw how he and the big gang leader looked at each other for a second, sick, evil, hard, eyes of steel that in that moment decided who’d have her, and maybe even who was going to be the gang leader from now on. She was the trophy that decided that. It was unbearably scary.

“I take her!” he repeated. The voice was incredibly hard and cold. The big guy didn’t answer, seemed to swallow the defeat, and when the nigger ripped her closer, let go of her arm.

“She wants to hear my proposal. Don’t you, pretty thing?” The nigger looked her up and down at arm’s length. Marisha was so scared she couldn’t speak, and when he pulled her towards him, she followed reluctantly but obediently. He maneuvered her in in front between his legs spread to supported him half sitting over the armrest. Then he swung her around and took hold of her waist and hips with both hands from behind, and pulled her backwards onto the armrest and his groin, but now with her legs on the floor, pressed together, as she expected the worst.

He just held her a second or two, letting her think that she had been harassed, humiliated, groped, fingered in all her holes, and scared and choked almost to death, but still alive, intact, and with her clothes on and in order. She could still and had to make it out, talk herself free, bargain her car or anything, or just flee out of this.

“Your dress is very beautiful!” he interrupted, while just moving her dress fabric lightly around, and straightening it, also, in between, to kind of show his admiration for it.

She nodded and whispered a silly Thanks.

He moved one hand up her back and started fiddling in search of the hidden little pull tab of the zipper slider in the collar of her dress.

“It’s so cute and innocently white. I’d like my girl friend to have it!” Marisha gasped and wanted to escape, but he held her back around her stomach and she didn’t dare start a fight.

“Hehe, she’s look nice as a black snow white for once…” he chuckled.

How can he have a girl friend and harass other women and even think of giving her their clothes? she thought, while he found the tab and gently opened the zipper a couple of inches, making her jump from the alarming sound.

“No… I don’t want to…” she protested. “It’s very expensive… it’s not mine, even!”

“Hehe, I think you’re trying little lies, aren’t you?” He pulled it down a bit more, tormenting her. “But if it’s not even yours I think they won’t mind or even know that my hoe at home tries it on just a few times…You wouldn’t tell them, would you, snow white?”

“No, please… stop!” She felt how the fabric loosened over her shoulders as he unzipped the dress further. “I’ll be cold!” She tried to reach behind her to stop him, but it was too awkward, and her hands could nothing do against his big paw back there.

“Haha, you’re so smart, like all white stuck-up little princesses!” he mocked. “But don’t worry – seems you have a cute little silky thing under that can keep you covered…”. He stroked the silk slip in the opening he had made, before he continued. “And we’re four and a half guys here that can help!” They all laughed, standing in a circle in front of her now, making it unbearably humiliating to be slowly unzipped while he played around with her.

“But maybe that’s where the deal comes in…” he said in a suddenly serious tone. “You have a coat in your car I think?”

Marisha got immediate hope by the words coat and not least car, and she nodded and confirmed Yes, and forgot for a second that he was pulling the zipper now down past the small of her back.

“So I think you can go and get it?” he suggested mildly. “Before we continue here…”

“Yes!” she whispered almost enthusiastically. The possibility to go there and escape or maybe be spotted by someone or at least scream was too good to be true, but she clang to it.

“That’s good, hehe!” he laughed, and continued to unzip her till it stopped just above her butt.

“I’ll get it first, OK?” she asked and reached behind her with both hands to re-zip the dress. “So you can get the dress after?”

He chuckled and grabbed both her wrists and kept her hands away from the zipper. “No, I don’t take any chances! Maybe you run and I have no dress!”

Marisha almost gasped. Was he that stupid or did he just play games with her? She couldn’t afford to not believe the first was possible.

When he had convincingly showed her that there was no chance he’d let her get to the zipper, he stroked up her slender back inside the dress with his big hands and put the around her pointed little shoulders, guiding the dress gently to the side.

Marisha gasped and almost protested and fought, but managed to maintain control to play the game, and just instinctively embraced herself to keep the dress in place over her arms and over her chest.

“But the key for the car is in here… in the dress…” she tried, as a last resort.

“Hehe, don’t worry…” he grunted. “We’ll find it. We’re not as dumb as you think, miss! Now, don’t make it difficult. I can take the dress off you nicely, or in another way…”

Out of arguments she was forced to just try to play along when he stripped her of the dress. He slid it over and down of her shoulders. He leaned over her and pulled one arm off her hands at the time. She hated it but had to help by pulling her elbows back when needed. She hated also how his big black hands peeled the dress down of her naked neck and shoulders and arms, she felt so incredibly small and feeble and vulnerable.

“Cute!” was his only comment as he fingered the thin straps and lacey details of her slip and bra which helped each other with the easy job of covering her girly little tits.

When her dress was down in her lap around her hips, he put his paws on her naked back and narrow shoulders around her neck. His fingers burned against her sensitive skin and again embraced herself to cover up, shivering of the exposure and fear of what would be next if he didn’t let her go.

“Now, I always find it so hard to decide when I strip women of their dresses…” he teased. “Shall we let it down to step out of, or lift it up over your little head?”

Marisha couldn’t believe that he tormented her with such degrading nonsense. She started to say something, but he interrupted her.

“I mean, the dirt on the floor to your pretty white innocence… or the danger of getting stuck in your princess’ jewelry or disordering your cute updo?”

Again she hesitated to choose any of the two humiliating options, and he chose for her.

“OK, take it over your head!”

She swallowed and collected the skirt in her hands and uncovered thereby her thighs under the very short silk slip, and raised it over her chest together with the rest of the dress. He put his hands possessively on her slanting hips as she did, and moved them up a bit into her waist as she stretched to get the dress over her head. By old habit she took care to not disrupt the hairdo which was mostly intact despite all she had been through.

“Mmmm… that’s nice…” he mumbled and took a grip even a bit higher around the ribs of her tiny torso as she struggled with it. Then he took the dress from her and threw it behind the couch. Her heart jumped by his careless treatment of it, but she kept her focus on the car key card in the little pocket in it. As she wanted to go, he took again the grip around her hips and pulled her back into his groin, pulling the laces of the little silk slip that covered the upper parts of her thighs further up.

“Can I go now?” she asked humbly and clenched her hosed thighs while she tried to get his hands off and the slip down.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 12:03:59 AM by Traveller »

SheerHose33
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2020, 02:50:48 PM »
You know how to tell a tormenting tale. “Swallow the humiliation and survive”
Great line! The struggle, the details keep me on the edge!
Love how she feels she might get away with not being raped! She does not realize she’s in Traveller story!
Excellent work as always and merit awarded

Offline spunkjunk

• Graduate
  • Merits 518
  • Delicate! Now take it off!
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2020, 09:33:32 AM »
The way she was celebrated...Chapeau! Just when i said ther isn´t any going better, you´d betray me!
So glad you´ve continued.
Thanks
spunkjunk
Once God created the male. Examining each angle he thought: I can do better! And he did...