Author Topic: Marisha just forgot her iPhone...  (Read 27809 times)

Offline Traveller

• Junior
  • Merits 143
  • Hardware in need of software
Marisha just forgot her iPhone...
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2019, 09:12:20 PM »
Next

“Yes, miss…” The scared janitor looked around at the others, mostly at the bullish gang leader, uncertain. “Yeah… maybe we can all go now…”

“Oh, shut the fuck up, you little prick!” he was cut off by the big guy losing patience. “Stay out of this! She is ours, none of your business!” The janitor gasped and turned away, like a wounded animal. “Just watch and shut up, unless I talk to you! Or I’ll fucking crush your ugly little face! Understand?!”

The janitor nodded, looking down and away, breathing heavily of fear. The other boys snickered, the bastards! Marisha was herself so shocked by the words and tone that she could hardly stand on her numb legs and trembling ankles and knees.

The big guy turned to her suddenly in a disgustingly sweet, yet completely cold voice. “And you, lady, you are also going nowhere. Not until you’ve paid all a bit of fun!”

“No, please…” she tried, her voice hardly holding.

“Don’t worry, baby!” he smiled. “You’re doing fine! Who’s next?” He looked at the short muscular bloke. “How would you have your fun with this pretty thing here? You can have her for – say – 5 minutes…”

“Can I break her arms?” the chunky bastard asked mildly. “They’re so long and thin – I just can’t wait to have her fighting and begging me to save them!” The boys laughed raw, except the janitor who gasped along with Marisha.

“Nohh..! please!” She backed off and embraced herself and her arms when the boy took a step forward. “Stay away, you animal!” She ended up backing into the big blackie, who caught her and held her kind of protectively around her shoulders, which she accepted under the threat of the scary boy.

“Hey!” he warned the boy. “You can’t have her arms!” He stroked down her thin upper arms  and let his long strong fingers enclose them in passing before he stroked them back up to her shoulders. He squeezed them up together a bit, as to show how feeble and skinny she was. “Not yet. They’re too cute. Anything else?”

The boy hesitated.

“OK – I’ll have her first then” the blackie continued. “I’ll better have my fun before you get her, you maniac!” he laughed. The sleazy deep laughter was of no comfort to Marisha.

He leaned to the wall behind him, and guided her to turn so he got her face up with him, and he took both her hands. She didn’t resist, because he had stopped the brutal boy from hurting her. But when he pulled her a bit closer, so that her feet had to go in between his, his size and height towering in front of her, and his looks now that she had to face him, made her shiver. He talked with this calm deep voice, but his eyes were ice cold and mean, and his teeth and nose were messy and deformed, from fighting probably. She tried to pull her hands out of his, but he didn’t let her.

“Your girl has really cute hands!” he complimented both her and the other big guy, who had claimed that she was his. “Tiny little things…!” He played with her wrists and thin fingers and soft palms.

The young kid kept focusing all that went on using her phone, everything from her distressed face, via her hands, to her dress hem and legs, and back. “Can you stop it please!” she complained. “It’s my phone, not yours!” The boy laughed and ignored her as before.

Marisha had never been held by black hands like this. The monkey-like long fingers handling the pale girly little features of her hands was scary and felt like a violation already. She looked up at him to understand his intentions, and almost jumped as she realized how mean his cold eyes were in that ugly face, now that she had the first real look at him close up.

“So can I have my payment?” he asked with a disgusting smirk.

“No, please… sir…” she tried to show respect and hoped to get away with it, despite her fear of blacks. “Please don’t. I want to go…”

“No, no, no” he interrupted. “You can’t go. I want my fun too.” He looked her up and down. “You ain’t  afraid of niggers, are you?” She gasped and didn’t answer.

“Lady…? You got a problem with blac…?”

“No…” she whispered despite what her mind screamed out inside, and nodded her head just barely.

“Good girl!” he smiled. “That’s a good white girl.” She shuddered of shame and humiliation and fear.

Then I’m going to have you now. My fun, I mean.”

“No, don’t hurt me! Please…”

“No, no, no, baby!” he comforted her again, like she was a little girl. “I won’t hurt you if you’re good. Just me, then the two boys, and you’re out. OK? Be a brave little girl for me now. OK?”

The degrading talk from the overgrown youngster was hard to bare, but she had to just swallow it. She didn’t answer, and it seemed he took that as a maybe, and put on a bigger grin, his wide irregular row of big white teeth displaying. “OK. That’s good. We’ll do it like this...” Her breath got heavier quickly in fear of what she could expect now.

“I want your cute white little babies!” he revealed, looking down at her chest and then up straight in the eyes.

“No!” She understood and protested. “Please! You can’t! It’s not allowed!” He had moved his eyes back down to her chest. “You’ll go to jail for that!”

“They’re so pretty! And cute. I’ll take my chance! Besides, I’ll just cuddle them through the dress. You’ll be safe. You’ll not give me in. OK?”

“But I don’t want to!” she maintained.

“You wanna be left with the armbreaker?”

“No.” She looked down, shamefully complying.

“That’s very wise!” He let go of her hands and instead took two pinches of her dress by the lace panel just outside of each breast. “Now, come to daddy…” He pulled her a little closer by the loose fabric.

“Are you ready?” he asked her, knowing so well how to humiliate her.

She didn’t answer, and felt so utterly small. His big hands with those incredibly long fingers were just an inch from the invisible nipples of her breasts. She could not believe that she had agreed that he would now start to fondle them. Her face was close to dissolving in shame. And the kid kept recording it on her phone!

He just barely touched both tips of her tits. It sent strange emotional and humiliating sensations though her, and the tears and crying were close to breaking out. She fought them and looked him defiantly in his face.

He stroked one hand down her side and around and into her back and pulled her even a bit closer, arching her. She closed her eyes, knowing he would take her now with the other hand. He touched her chin and stroked slowly down her throat, over her collar and laced dress chest, then profiling her one breast. Over to the other. Then he opened his hand and spread his fingers, stroking both breasts with the thumb and middle finger of one hand, showing her and everyone how small she and her tits were.

“Now, turn around.”

“No, no more…! Please” she pleaded, not wanting to be taken from behind. “It’s enou…”

He twirled her around, then took a hold of her by her waist and hips from behind. She held on to his hands to keep them under control and prevent anything happening.

He put his nose into her hair and sniffed it. “Do you want to put your hands behind my neck?” he asked mildly.

“No, I don’t wan…”

“OK, I’ll have the pleasure then…” he broke in, impatiently. He grabbed her upper arms just above the elbows, and forced them out and up.

“Nohhh, pleahh…” As soon as he released the force a bit, she tried to get them down for protection. He forced them back straight up. She couldn’t escape from meeting the eyes of the other boys. They shifted between her eyes to enjoy her humiliation and fear, down her narrow and stretched chest, with agog expectancy to see the guy’s hands take her defenseless breasts, and to her dress hem, which was being pulled well up her thighs. She wanted to not clench them, knowing how it would show how scared she was of being peeked or groped or worse. But the instinct made her do it still, and she saw how it attracted their eyes even more.

“OK. I understand you’re scared, lady,” the blackie said calmly. “But I am going to take your tits no matter how much you fight me! Understand?” She didn’t know what to say or how to react, she just gaped of fear and shock.

“I can take you the easy way or the hard way. The harder you fight, the more fun!” She struggled and resisted, but got nowhere and saw how it fired them all up. She gave in and tried to calm down in his hold.

“That’s good …” he grunted. “That’s a smart little lady…” His mocking made her gasp and struggle again, but he held her stretched. “If you want the easy way, just calm down and grab your hands behind my neck and hold on.”

She didn’t understand at first. “Just grab your wrists, girl! Don’t make me get angry at you now…Do as I told and this will soon be over, and you’ll be done. With me.”

Marisha’s eyes were getting wet with the first tears when she did as told and folded her hands briefly only by the tips of her fingers.

“Hey! Properly!” he commanded. “You’re a tall girl! Grab your wrist and hold on.”

She did as told again, stretched further, with his unwelcome help, and grabbed one wrist with the other hand.

“Mmm - that’s… yummie …” His voice expressed just sweet evil satisfaction.  

He stroked up over her thin elbows, pulling the dress even further up with the sleeve, up to the bare of her forearms, probing them just with his with thumb and index, before he stroked back down, letting his hands spread out around her upper arms and shoulders, down along her sides, to her waist.      

She managed despite her instincts to keep herself stretched around his neck. This kept her shoulders and back arched over his chest and stomach. Her breasts were stretched and pushed up and forward, standing out as pointed little trophies defenselessly waiting to be taken.

“Hehe, oh yeah…mmm …” His deep voice rumbled happily.

Marisha’s breath was heavy from the degrading humiliation and the fear of what would happen now and next.

He pushed his hands a bit up around her ribs just under her breasts.

She gasped. “Please… my dress…” she protested, fearing it got pulled up further by his sliding grip. “Oh, sorry…” he laughed. “Yeah, we don’t want the kids to get any wrong ideas in the dirty little heads, do we…”. She felt that he made a grimace to them over her head, because they smiled, and looked so intensely at her legs, before he unnecessarily slow eased the grip of her and let the dress fall more straight before he took a new grip.

His hands were so big – his fingers so long – it felt that he had her entire chest in his hold – from the thumbs around her back to the fingers meeting over her ribs in front.

She knew he was going to fondle her breasts, and she had decided to remain indifferent and cold – just accept it. But when he did, when he stroked both hands up, and lifted both her tits and her dress and bra and slip underneath up and enclosed it all in his big greedy paws, she gasped and could not hold back a whimper from the violation and humiliation.

She let go of her hands behind his neck and instinctively put them on his hands to prevent him from hurting her.

“Mmm – you have very cute little hands, miss. And I love to have them caress mine. But I told you to hold them over my neck…!”

She showed with sighs and body language that she knew, but had to protect herself.

“Now get them back up!” His voice left no doubt he expected obedience. “And this time keep them there, or I’ll have to take you harder and punish you in a way that you don’t want!” He held still and awaited her compliance. Two tears made their way down her cheeks as she followed order.

When her hands were back in place, and she was again stretched and completely exposed and helpless in his hands, he started to knead her breasts. It was not painful, just emotionally and physically overwhelming. Shamefully she avoided eye contact with any of the spectators, as her violator greedily took possession of her entire little upper body and played with her soft defenseless prides as he wished.

The kid with her phone captured it all, the blackie’s greedy grin, her tormented face, her chest violated by the big greedy hands and her short dress moved around and up and down.

She was glad she had both a well-covering and supporting bra and a thin satin mini slip - standard underwear when she showed these fashion collections – they helped protect her breasts against the hands violating her.

But he soon changed from kneading and rolling mostly the breasts themselves in his palm, to harder takes of all her upper body. He squeezed her soft sensitive tits and nipples into the bra and against her ribs also.

She whimpered and gasped, and she heard satisfied grunts from him and snickers from the others in response, letting her understand how they took pleasure from her pain and humiliation.  

It got too painful and frightening, and she couldn’t stand it, forcing her again to lower her hands. She didn’t try to pull his hands off her, just held her own hands at the height of his, showing that she was obedient but ready to fight, like scratch, if she had to. He didn’t correct her this time, just immediately punished her by pushing her tits hard up her ribs towards her collar bones as he stretched and squeezed her so hard she cried out and whined and twitched.

Suddenly he eased his takes on her and just cuddled her tits. “OK, baby, you’re done. Good girl. You put up a bit more fight than you had to, so I had to take you a bit harder than necessary. But I liked it. How’d your little white babies like to be black-handled? Liked it too?”

She gasped for air and fought to hold back the tears and sobbing that were pressing. She wanted to nod, to end the ordeal. Only now she realized it was his hard cock she had felt as something long and irregular forced against her bum as she had squirmed and struggled. So she shook her head and whispered No. She had to refuse him and them all any sign that she was in for sex with anyone. And not fire anyone up into trying to rape her.

“No!” she finally answered, and couldn’t stop the hate boiling out. “You hurt me, you bastard!” The tears and sobs pressed harder. “Can I go now?!”

“Hehe, mm… she‘s cute when she’s angry, right, guys?” The blackie kept his hold on her from behind and continued rolling her tits in his palms. “Yeah, it hurts a bit when you’re taken hard.”  he said into her hair. “Some like it.” He paused. “And the rest love it.” She reacted with anger and tried to pry his hands off her, but he was too strong and seemed just to enjoy her resistance.

“So, there, easy now, lady…you’ve not been taken black before?”

She shook her head, as truth was, and tried to keep her bum clear of touching his groin. “Let go of me!”

“Hehe – OK. You just let me know if you’d need me for anything else. Now or later. OK?” She whispered Yes to be let go. “You’re a pretty thing, lady. I might be interested. I’d give a consideration, at least. OK?” She nodded. And he laughed and let her go.

Marisha fought to catch her breath and compose herself, still caught in the ring of the four boys, the janitor creep only halfway and reluctantly part of the circle. She straightened the dress. She was well aware both that this childish game had two more who wanted their payments, and that there was danger that they were just playing and tormenting her as fun and warmup for something worse to come. She took a chance on the third possibility, that they would have had enough, that they would think she’d had enough or that the janitor wouldn’t accept any more.  That they would let her go. So she headed between the two smallest boys, aiming to resolutely walk out and away.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 12:09:59 AM by Traveller »

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1084
Re: Marisha just forgot her iPhone in the closing mall
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2019, 10:43:32 PM »
How have I missed this before? What awesome and graphic detail and dialogue!  And I love how you describe to us the thoughts going through her mind as all this happens. It's almost like two stories happening simultaneously.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline Angie UK

• Undergrad
  • Merits 700
Re: Marisha just forgot her iPhone...
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2019, 06:12:55 PM »
I just love the way you torment your victims in such detail, the gradual erosion of their dignity. Loving it. Merit.

SheerHose33
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2019, 02:00:08 AM »
You won’t get much more detailed and tormenting than this
And I crave detail!! Loving every word, and we all know she’s not going to escape but you build such a good working story to give us the slight hope she might
Merit awarded with distinction at your amazing stories.

Offline Traveller

• Junior
  • Merits 143
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2019, 11:49:33 AM »
Knees

Marisha quickly learned that trying to pass the two smallest and presumably youngest boys didn’t work. As she failed she remembered too late that they were the two with payment pending, the expectancy of having their fun with her. Her attempt to pass was paraded by them closing the gap between them, their eyes glowing of lustful entertainment by her naive mistake and failure. The bulky bloke bounced her easily and roughly back into the circle. She only barely stayed on her feet.

“Not so fast, lady!” he told her. “It’s my turn now.” He followed her a step.

“No, please, no more – you can’t…” she pleaded, remembering what he had said about her arms, but still holding them out to keep him at distance.

“Don’t worry!” he laughed, seemingly enjoying her fear of him. “I’ll let your arms be for now!” He nodded at the big guy. “He thinks you’re so pretty, he doesn’t let me break them. Isn’t he just such a nice guy!” The boys laughed.

Then the bloke turned to the big guy and addressed him more seriously. “I want her legs!”

“No!” she was fast to protest.

“Can I have her legs?”

She protested again. “No, he can’t! Don’t let him!” She realized she was begging the big guy as if he owned her.

The big guy remained silent, seeming or pretending to be sceptic.

“Just her knees!” the boy nagged. “Just your knees – they’re so cute!”

She felt everyone’ eyes at her knees, and instinctively collected her legs, and her dress skirt more closely around her thighs. She didn’t know what to do, it was disgusting to have anyone threatening his way to fondle her legs under a short dress, even if only the knees. But is was tempting to let it pass to just get him over with. She didn’t answer yes or no..

“Oh, that’s good, lady!” he cheered, taking her hesitation as a yes . “And maybe a bit of thighs too!”

“No, I didn’t say ye…” she tried to protest.

“Hei, janitor!” he shouted to the shaken creep. “Come have a nip!”

“No, thanks, I d..don’t think I shou…” he staggered.

“Oh, come on, punk!” the boy mocked the poor man. “It’s OK! She’s fine with it! I bet you haven’t had a pair of pins this hot!”
Marisha gasped and blushed of fury and shock and tried to object, but was ignored.

“If you’ve had any at all…!?” the bastard kept going. “Have you?” His silence caused beginning raw laughter. Finally the creep was forced to nod, probably a lie, she thought.

“OK! So nothing to be scared of…!” cheered the bloke.  “Come have yourself something better!”

The janitor came hesitantly into the ring of boys, looking at Marisha’s legs. She wasn’t much afraid of him compared with the others, but her instincts and pride still made her protest and back off.

“No. No! Listen, I don’t wa…”

The muscular bloke suddenly moved and caught her one wrist and pulled her back into the middle of the ring. She gasped and whined, but regained balance quickly, and used her free hand to guard the dress hem.

“Don’t!” she warned the creep as he bent down to fondle her. Instinctively she crouched a bit herself to clench. “Please don’t do th…” But he reached out for her knees, maybe he was horny, or maybe he just wanted to get it over with, like her.

“Noh…!” she gasped and stepped back, as far as she got in the bloke’s hold of her arm. “I’ll kick you!”

He backed off a second, before the big guy broke in.

“You know what you’ll have to do if she resists. If she kicks you…! Right?”  The janitor hesitated, of course.

“You’ll have to take more than her knees! Tell her that!” He was still silent.

“You’ll have to throw her on the floor. Right? Cuff her! And bring her down to your office for questioning! Right?”

He nodded, the creep, she noticed, gaping of shock.

“Now take her!” the big guy commanded. “She’ll be a good girl now.”

The janitor came closer and reached for her knees again, with visibly trembling hands. And she let him, frightened into obedience. The first touch was like electric and terrible and she gasped and shook, but remained still and stiff. She bit her lip and kept her protests silent as he kneeled down to get better access and view, the lousy little creep! From his first light touches of her knee cap he soon had both hands fondling both knees. The slightly bent position she held to clench properly made the knee caps pointed and small which seemed to arouse him, as he played and cuddled them quite intensely.

“Oh, yeah, punk… I knew you’d like them little bones!” one of the boys cheered, and the others chimed in with sleazy little comments and snickers.

The janitor’s nerve grew and he soon had his hands all around her knees. He stuck a hand in between her thighs just above the knee to part them and got a possessive grip around it.

“No..noh… stoph…” she gasped and bent down to have her hand ready to stop any further advancement up her thigh. But he kept fondling her and she hated how his hands – even the hands of this little creep – closed around so much of her thin knees. And as his fingers sunk into the thinnest part of her soft thigh, he seemed to like that and moved the other hand over and encircled one thigh completely. She clenched and tried to twine her legs but it was too late.

For a second the creep looked up at her and met her eyes, triumphantly. She looked down and away, in humiliation and shame and desperation that they had made him their accomplice.

Her reaction encouraged him to let the hand on the outside of her clenching thigh slide up, feeling her up towards the rim of her dress.

“Nohh!” Her reaction was instinctive as she planted her free knee in his face. He yelled out in pain and fell back to the floor with his hands to his face. The boys burst out in raw laughter.

“Haha – that’s what happens when you break the deal!” one of them went. “Knees only! No up her dress!”

“Yeah – what kind of animal are you!?” another one laughed. “Gotta show the ladies some respect! Punk!”

“Yeah, but he still gotta take her down for questioning now!” another reasoned after the snicker had settled.

“Hehe, yeah, that’ll be interesting…” More laughter followed. The pitiful janitor was coming to his feet, still swearing and holding on to his nose. “You’re gonna do that, punk?” the boy kept on. “Any plans for her?”

“Well not yet. I want her first!” the chunky bloke broke in in a more serious tone. “She was only for loans!” He went for Marisha, focused on her knees.

“No!” She had the hand of the janitor fresh in mind, and had no expectancy of more respectful treatment from the boys.  She backed, holding her hands down by the hem and her thighs.

“Stay away you little pig!” She didn’t know where the demeaning words came from, but the fact that he was shorter than her, and was coming up on her from sort of below – from below the wide skirt of the short dress – was so terrifying, the words slipped out as part of her defense. “Keep your hands off… you creep!”  

But he just laughed and chased her a couple of steps. She couldn’t escape and as his hands caught her legs, she had to clench, turning away, bending to protect herself better, making it easier for him. And as she felt his hands close around her knees and fondle them and a bit of her thighs, she had to keep getting down to avoid having him up the skirt.

“Nohh.. pleashhh…Ihhh, No! You bastarhhh..!” She whined her thin protests as she frantically fought off his hands, accompanied by his excited laughter. “Hehe… mm… nice…!”

She desperately realized she was about to end up exactly like she feared the most, on the floor, humiliated, defenseless, and God knows with what to follow. So in the middle of the fight for her knees she tried to revert the situation.  “Okhh… stophh… No! Let go…! Stop…! OK, you’ll hav…”

But he didn’t listen, and kept fondling her, and she fell to her knees, with her boots under her. She tried to wipe his hands away while collecting the wide dress skirt around her legs.

“Ok!” she gasped, catching her breath, letting him cuddle her bent knee caps. “OK!” She stopped fighting him, but held her skirt tight around her thighs just an inch above the knees. When his fingers stroked a bit in that direction, she held tight and kept him away.

“OK?” he asked, looking her in the eyes, while he was all over and around her knees, from the shaft of the boots to her guard of her thighs.”, making almost electric sound of his fingers and hands against the thin nylons.

“Yes” she whispered bashfully and nodded. “Just get it over with. And no fooling… you know, stay…!”

“Sure, lady …” he grunted. “Don’t worry. I’ll take good care of these little beauties.”  And he felt them up and around as if he hadn’t done anything else. Normally, a man doing what the boy did would have made her gasp of sweet sensations. Now it was correspondingly invading and degrading.

“But I just need to… ” he said, and suddenly moved to her side, and pushed her out of balance, down from her boots heels, leaving her on her butt with the feet to the side. She had to support herself on one hand, and keep the dress down of her butt and thighs with the other. He grabbed both boot ankles from under her skirt and pulled them out to the side and forced her legs up in front of her.

“No… let go… don’t…what are yo...”!”she protested and tried to kick her legs out of his hold, but quickly realized it was more important to keep them together and the dress in place. He kneeled in front of her, keeping her from laying her legs down, forcing her knees to point up at right angle. This is every woman’s nightmare, to have someone sleazy just in front of her when she is forced to sit like this. And in the middle of the nightmare, she thought of how she hated to sit with her pretty white laced silky panties directly on this floor, even if the pantyhose was there between also. She tried to get the dress down between her thighs to prevent him from seeing her panties triangle, and at the same time try to push the dress in under her thighs, to prevent the others from spotting her panty crotch under her thighs.

“Oh, fucking yeah!” the boy let out. “Now, we’re talking knees!” Her pointed little knee caps were standing out, and he cuddled them with his thumb and index. “Oh, yummie, those babies are the fucking cutest I’ve ever had!” He had her feet trapped between his knees, and couldn’t get anywhere, just kept clenching her legs and keeping guard against his hands and everyone’s eyes.

“You like it, miss?” he asked mildly, while cuddling her knees more and more intensely. She didn’t answer, and just hated it all, as shown by her hateful eyes and stiff resistant body language. She tried to back away, to get the knees down and less exposure under them. But she backed right into the big guy, who was kneeling down behind her. He had his knees on either side of her hips and put his big paws on her narrow shoulders.

Marisha gasped and instinctively moved her hands onto his hands to keep control, but realized it left her legs unprotected against the boy and the dress loose around her thighs. She hated how they all snickered by her distress and the momentary enhanced peek up her legs.

“Now answer the boy” said the big guy calmly, and massaged her shoulders a little bit in big possessive movements. “He’s giving your cute little knees the time of their lives, so the least you can do is to give him an honest answer!”

The boy continued to fondle her knees with great intensity and pleasure it seemed, and couldn’t stay away from an inch or two of her soft thin thighs, looking at her to see her reactions, awaiting her answer.

The big guy closed his hold on her shoulders a bit in more around her neck and bent down over her and kissed her neck just under the ear.

“Yes or no…?” he whispered. “It’s an easy choice. You better make it now.”

“No!” she protested thinly. “Of course not! What do you think?”  

“Maybe she prefers black…?” The big blackie moved to replace the chunky boy at her knees. She protested and resisted, whereby the big guy at her shoulders leaned over her and grabbed her wrists and pulled her hands back away from her skirt, and forced them down behind her bum and a bit up the small of her back, effectively holding her locked sitting in front of him.

At the same time, the blackie pushed the boy away and took his position at her feet. She wanted to get her legs down flat on the floor to prevent their view up the dress, but the black guy prevented that with his knees and hands, and as she kept clenching her legs, it was easy for him to get her sitting like before, just now with no hands to keep her skirt in place or defend her thighs.

“Allright, hehe, lady – now let’s see…” The scary big black bastard put up a drooling happy white smile as he looked her in the eyes, then down to her knees pointing up at him. Then he laid one hand with almost religious ceremony over both her knees, covering and collecting them, just to show off how big his hands were.

She could little do except trying to calm her breath. The sensations and sight of the big hand and long black fingers over her knees were strong and humiliating, and made her heave for air. The last thing she wanted was that anyone would believe she liked it. And having to see her thin thighs naked several inches above his hands without any chance to secure or adjust the dress against his or anyone’s view down her raised thighs was terrible.

“Oh, these are cute…!” the blackie rumbled, and started cuddling Marisha’s knees with both hands. She tried to resist a bit, pulling on the big guy’s hold of her arms behind her, but it was completely futile, and she had to endure watching the big black hands handle the fine features of her pointed knees and skinny legs.

“That’s enough…!” she tried. “Please…hh!” She gasped as he stroked up a bit partially onto one of her thighs. The hand was so big and the fingers reached more than halfway around. Instinctively she tried to twine her legs harder, but the movement caused the dress to slide further down and out from her thighs, and she remained again still, completely helpless to what he would do.

“Don’t worry, lady” he said. “I’ll just make sure you like it.”

“No… you’ve had your chance!” she protested. “The boy got his deal! Please let m…”

“Your knees are fabulous, you know?” he interrupted her. His hand went over the knee and cuddled the cap and all around it again. “But your pins are even better!” he continued, and let his hand come back up her thigh, now fully above the knee. He squeezed and kneaded and cuddled the soft thigh and she could not hold back gasps as she protested and clenched and fought the hold of her hands.

“Ahh… nhh...nohh…! Only thehh… knee! Nhhh…!” The big hand around her thigh was so unbearable, and her struggles made the dress reveal even more, she felt utterly exposed – maybe he and the boys had a view of her underwear already! “Please no more…!” she begged. “Only the knees! Please...!”

“So you liked better I take your knees?”

“Yes…!” she was forced to answer.

“OK, lady, why didn’t you say so in the first place, then?” He laughed kind of friendly, and kept going, moving his hand only hardly towards her knees, taking her thin thighs and knees in ever bigger and more possessive strokes. “I know you like this…!”

Marisha saw that the blackie’s eyes were all over her legs and up her dress and getting wider and wilder. She noticed again the huge bulge on the groin of his pants. She had to find a way out of this.

In the meantime, the big guy holding her moved her hands from her back, up and folded them and his own hands holding them over her chest, holding and embracing her little upper body in a big bear hug from behind, while he dug his face down into the side of her neck and kissed her hungrily.

She shuddered and squirmed, but was locked and helpless. After a few seconds he spoke into her neck and ear. “Sweetie, maybe you’re getting a bit wet now?”

Marisha didn’t answer. She knew the tactic of keeping a girl in a hard hold while fondling her making her aroused and wet against her will, but she was nowhere near that, just terrified of the danger she was in.

“Maybe you wanna make out a bit more seriously now?” He kept his hold and munched into her neck.

“Nohh…!” she protested and shook her head.

“Hehe, I know you like to play cold.” He let go of one of her arms and used his hand to take her chin and bend it up and sideways back towards him. “But I think you’re ready for some more serious fun!” He forced her chin up to kiss her. But now she had an arm free and used it to shove his disgusting face away.  

She felt how the boys were strengthening their hold of her as she became able to fight back, and in the turmoil she suddenly eyed a red light in a corner of the ceiling.

“There’s a camera on here!” she warned, like also to explain why she didn’t want to play it further.

She was surprised that her bluff worked – the two big boys looked up and around and forgot to hold her for a second, or were afraid that they were being recorded in doing something that would jail them. She twisted out of the big guy’s hold of her arm, and got enough space and took the chance to raise a leg and kicked the blackie away. He was quickly back and after her legs, and got his hands around a boot and a thigh as she struggled to escape, but she spun and squirmed and was able to slip out of the hands of both boys and got on her feet and jumped out of their reach.

Only to be grabbed from behind by the kid, first with one arm around her waist, while he handed over her phone to the chunky boy, then by both his arms as he locked them at her stomach, and pulled her in.

“That’s enough, guys! I’ll take her now. It’s my turn!”

“Let go!” she protested sharply – sick and tired of all this torment. She pried on his hands and arms and tried to move out of the circle of boys and towards the open hallway and some kind of escape.

“Sorry” laughed the blackie. “We were just collecting your payment for you, hehe.”

“No way, bigbro!” the kid answered into her back which he clinged to. “I found her phone myself and I want her myself.” He held possessively on to her and denied her of any escape. “I’m sure she agrees it is fair. What’ you say, baby?”

“Take your hands off me!” she repeated more sternly. “I am not your baby, you little prick!” She was able to drag him along a few stumbling steps, but he got angry and harder from her scolding and when he put some force into it, she was swung back, her heels and skinny build making her easy to hold even for the kid.

“Ouch…aow…” she complained gasping as he roughed her around.

“I know what I want!” the kid proclaimed. “You wanna know?” She didn’t answer, just struggled to get out of his hold and him off her back. “Pretty thing…?” Her hate and fear both grew from his demeaning words. “You wanna find out, pretty thing?” The little bastard deliberately let his voice be muffled into the fabric of the back of her dress, making her feel even more humiliated by being taken by just a kid.

Shamefully she tried to avoid the eyes of the rest of them as the kid manhandled and degraded her. She knew it was maybe unavoidable that she would have to endure the kid getting some kind of stupid sleazy reward. But it was too disgustingly humiliating to be held like some kind of possession of his, and she feared so much that he’d take her up her skirts from behind.

“Let gohh… of me firsthh…!” she gasped, struggling to keep his arms from a too hard hold around her stomach.

In response, he suddenly shoved her away stumbling again into the middle of the circle of boys. She straightened her dress and gasped with open mouth for air from the struggle and fear.

“Oh yes, you’re pretty!” the kid said, looking her over. She faced him, fearing that he was about to attack her.

“Isn’t she pretty?” he asked the others. They agreed and wanted to know what he’d do.

“Well, you guys fancied her neck and her tits and her legs…” he answered. “And they’re all very cute.” He waited till everyone got silent and listened.

“But to me this pretty lady is just one thing.“ The boys, like Marisha, could only wait for what he meant.

“Holes on heels.”
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 12:09:05 AM by Traveller »

Offline spunkjunk

• Graduate
  • Merits 531
  • Delicate! Now take it off!
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2019, 02:05:32 PM »
Very intensive! Like this exquisit written story very much. The gang of youth knows much better to celebrate a beauty than most of the geezers in tons of stories!
Could only be honored with Merit :D
Once God created the male. Examining each angle he thought: I can do better! And he did...

SheerHose33
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2019, 03:44:32 AM »
Just sheer brilliance! The build up is so rampant. It’s hot as hell!
Feel every struggle and it’s as scary as as it is fantasy awakening
Love what you are doing with it and the detail is staggering.
Merit again

Offline Traveller

• Junior
  • Merits 143
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2019, 04:23:02 PM »
Holes on heels

Dead silence followed, while Marisha looked in disbelief with wide open shocked eyes and mouth at the sick little bastard.

Her brain took a second to process his words, before the meaning stung almost painfully into her, causing her to just gape while her entire body numbed and blood rose to her face turning red from the impact of what he just said. After a couple of seconds without breath, she needed air to handle the shock and gasped it in with shoulders and chest starting to heave uncontrolledly. And her heart hammered so hard. She tried not to show how it impacted her, but the echo of his words made her feel so terribly naked all the way up her thighs to her crotch and bum under the wide short dress. Her hands involuntarily controlled the hem, while her thighs twined and clenched almost unnoticeably.

The gang also seemed caught by surprise and bated their breath for her reaction. As she was too shocked, and stayed mute, a bit of snickering broke out, until cut off by the big guy, laughing out loud.

“Whoah! Holes on heels!?”

“Yeah. I want them!”  

“The heels?” New raw laughter, now from more boys. The kid obviously didn’t enjoy the humor equally much.

“I want to bowl her!” His voice was seriously hard.

“Bowl her!?”

“Yep!” The brazen youngster looked down her dress and showed with the thumb and middle finger on his hand what he meant, to Marisha’s growing horror. She shook her head in disbelief and denial.

“And fuck her.” His gaze went cold as ice as he looked up to meet her eyes.

Except for her shocked gasp there was again dead silence for a second. Marisha just looked back at him – her survival instinct told her to not give in to his stare. She didn’t know whether to scold him, or just right out kick and beat him in the groin and face, or flee. It drew her to despair to see how the rascal enjoyed her paralyzed shock, and that it felt like the others did too.

She mutely shook her head again, and held one hand protectively in front of her as she took a step back away from him.

The big guy broke the silence. “You wanna fuck her for your finder’s fee?” The evil kid nodded and looked her up and down, scaring her more and more.

“OK, lady. You’re OK to let have the kid bowl and fuck you?”

Marisha looked hatefully at him, then at the kid, and back. “No! Of course not. He needs not even think abou…”

“No, you don’t need to think about it” the rude rascal had the nerve to interrupt her, still ice cold. “I just take you!”

She had nothing to meet his terrorizing words and behavior with. She felt that she stood all dressed up half naked and defenseless for the taking. She knew she was that close to just breaking down crying of fear.

“OK. But you can’t take her here.” The big guy came to her rescue, glancing up at the camera red light. “She doesn’t want to. And as long as she’s with me and stays on her feet, you can’t have her.”

Marisha was uncertain how to interpret him, but was seemingly safe for the moment and moved closer to the big guy and tried to stay at arm length’s distance from the kid and to regain her breath and calm.

“And you, punk,” the big guy said to the janitor in a much tougher voice, “why the hell didn’t you say there’s a camera right here, on us?” He took two steps towards him, who backed off a step, the coward. Marisha followed halfway after the big guy, afraid to be left with the kid, who followed and had his eyes on her and seemed ready to argue for having his award right now despite the camera or anything.

“So does that mean that is has you on tape up the skirts of the girl, too, punk?”

The janitor nodded. “Yes, I guess…”

“So you’ll lose your fuckin’ job, then, punk… Right?”

“No…, maybe I’ll erase it…”

“Haha, yes, you’re funny, yes, you’re damn right you’re gonna erase it. Do you know how?”

“I guess…”

The big guy grabbed the terrified janitor by the collar and pulled him up close.

“Do you know it or not, you fucking little creep?!”

Marisha was as shocked and terrified as the janitor, she was left in the middle, scared of the violence the big guy exerted and equally scared of just standing there without defense against the horny youngster and the others.

“Yes…!” the janitor assured, probably just to avoid being beaten up.

“OK, that’s good! Let’s just go there then, and see it done.”

“I can do it alo…”

The big guy punched him in the face, not hard, but enough to beat the breath out of him and shock him to tears.

Marisha gasped and jumped a step back, into the body of the kid. His hands were fast on her skirt, and she was equally fast to beat them away and spin around.

“Why is it so hard to understand!?” the big guy asked to the janitor’s face. “Now lead the way!” The sipping janitor snapped for air and tried to control his sobbing, and nodded.

Marisha wanted the big guy to leave the janitor alone and stop the violence, but she didn’t dare interfere. As much as she hated it, it was easier to remain in some kind of protection by the brute.

The janitor was shoved off and started walking.

“I don’t need to go with you.” she tried, but the snicker it caused, and the body language of the big brute suggested he wouldn’t let her go.  “I’ll just go to my car!” was what she next came up with to ease the tension. It meant she’d go with them to the basement, and part only there. It postponed the point of ending this and getting away, or some worse – much worse – alternative.

“Yeah, sure…” was all the brute said as he guided her along – again with that terrible grip of the big hand enclosing her thin upper arm through the dress sleeve. “You just stay with me now.”

He let her be after a couple of steps, but she continued to walk with him, following the janitor, and with the rest of the boys just behind. She assumed he meant that with him she was safe from attack by the kid or any other. It was the worst walk of her life, like an eternity on unsteady trembling knees and ankles, voluntarily walking with a brutal criminal to an empty basement, tailed by three horny bastards fixated on her butt and the hem of her short flaring dress.

“All rise!” It didn’t take many steps towards the door to a staircase before the kid posted his first degrading insult. “Holes walking!” Slivering comments followed.

“Yeah – on hot pins!” The chunky boy snickered and directed her phone to film her thighs.

Marisha tried to ignore it, but instinct made her swipe a hand behind her skirt to keep the skirt tight and be ready to fence away any approaches, and swing sideways a couple of steps to be safe. This caused her to almost stumble on her heels, it all causing more chuckling comments.

“Hehe, yep. Con Firmed. Great stalks on this fine white species!”

Marisha shuddered from their harassment, but tried to concentrate on her escape, on having the key card for the car in the in-sewn little pocket in the dress, on where the car would be when they arrived down in the basement.

The janitor headed for the most distant stairs, making the walk extra tormenting, both because she felt that it brought them further away from where the car was, and because the boys didn’t leave the chance behind to continue to satisfy their lusts on her behalf.

“Hey, the way that dress I dancing I think that’s premium ass!” said the boy filming.

“Yeah – I’m going to find out!” the kid bragged.

Marisha gasped and watched her back and stepped closer to the big guy.

“And you, Cal” the question was passed on to the blackie, who had otherwise stayed quite silent and passive, “you fancy that piece of white lady ass?”

“Hehe” he chuckled in his bass voice, “yeah man that’s a cute little rack!”

“Yeah, and just a few inches of dress in the way…”

Marisha held on to her skirt.

“You think she’s got panties on?”

“Yeah, she’s a good girl” chuckled the blackie.

“You got panties?” asked the boy. She refused to answer, of course. “What’s the color of your knickers then?”

“I bet they’re white!” the kid shot in. “Shall we have a look?” He reached out and waved her skirt up, but Marisha was prepared and cut his hand down and swirled around just in time.

“No!” she whined thinly. “Don’t you dare!” She ran two steps to catch up with the big guy. The boys laughed.

“Yeah, they’re snow white!” the blackie confirmed. So he’d gotten that peek while he was taking her knees earlier, she thought.

“Yummie!” the kid cheered. “I can’t wait to strip them off that ass to get my reward!”

Marisha boiled of emotions, anger and fear, and as they arrived at the door, she couldn’t hold back and used the opportunity of the stop to turn around and face them and wanted to scold the kid. But he was faster.

“Holes on heels in white knickers!”

It took the air out of her, and her lightning angry hateful eyes had turned teary and helpless before they met his.

“Stop it!” was the only thing she managed to say, before she turned away again to hide her humiliation, and tried to get to the door and down and away ahead of the others. But the door was locked and she realized the janitor was fiddling with his keys to find the right one. Once he got it open, she had to let him go first, and he headed for the stairs. She wanted so much to pass him and run – try to make it out and get to the car, hoping that they’d let her. But she was afraid to take the decision – if she’d fail, it would certainly escalate everything and give the kid an excuse to have a go at her. But as the others followed into the narrow stairwell, she got desperate and suddenly did what she had planned – passed the slow little creep and stepped quickly down towards the next level. The clicking of her heels echoed against the concrete walls, she heard all too well how it reflected a frightened light little female running from her predators.

“Just heading for my car…!” she let them know while she almost ran, as if to convince herself that that would make them consider that everything was in order. She heard the boys behind her move, the kid was fastest.

“Hey, stop her…!”

“The door’s locked!” the janitor said to calm everyone.

Marisha couldn’t help running the last few steps, despite the fact that it wasn’t probably even open, and that it gave away beyond anyone’s doubt that she was trying to flee.

As fast as she was there, the kid also arrived rushing past the janitor. The kid saw that her attempt at the door handle failed, and he laughed viciously as he passed her and stopped one step down the next staircase to the lower floor of the basement.

“Hehe, not so fast, baby!”

She hated how he used such degrading words, knowing how humiliated and scared she was.

“You can’t go till I say you can! Baby!” He chuckled, enjoying how the woman just had to swallow what he threw at her.

She looked up at the big guy, coming calmly down with the janitor, who was almost creeping, afraid to be blamed again if anything didn’t go right. “The office is one more floor down…” he said, to be sure to be ahead.

“Can I then just go to the car now?" Marisha asked. “Please.” She held on to the door handle and looked at the janitor and the big guy. The janitor also looked at him, to know what to do. But the gang leader shook his head.

“No, sweetie. You’re coming with us.” He swept her along with his hand around her waist and back and then took her by the hand to guide her down the first step. “We’ll check the tapes together. And the kid gets his award.”

“No... let go…” She was unprepared to be taken and led by the hand by the brutal criminal, and it took two steps before she managed to slip her skinny little hand out of his big paw.

“No, that rude evil kid is getting no rew…”

“Then you can go for your car.” he interrupted her.

She had little idea of what this meant, and no choice than to walk with them one more floor down. The kid was walking backwards first, staring with a sleazy grin up her skirt. She stayed close to the big guy and janitor, to avoid contact with the kid or the two others at the back.

Marisha’s brain worked overtime to figure out how to get out of this. “Is there an unlocked way up to my car later on?” she asked, naively, to the janitor. Snickering boys told her they didn’t foresee the need for that, making her heart beat even harder in her heaving chest.

“Yes, you go back up and then down the other stairwe…” he answered, before he understood that he should have shut up. She saw how it irritated the big guy, but nothing happened.

“Thanks” she said, to maybe win a bit of sympathy, even as useless the janitor seemed.

“Can I have her now!?” the little rascal in front of her nagged. “There are no cameras here…”

The big guy didn’t respond, his authority was enough to make the kid know he had to wait, but it also made him furious.

“Oh come the fuck on – I’ve waited forever! That pussy is just begging for it!”

Marisha jumped by the use of the forbidden word, and instinctively grabbed the arm of the big guy. She couldn’t believe she was holding on to the gang leader who had taken her and kissed her by force and now was literally abducting her with 3 horny comrades to a place with maybe no escape. But he was her only hope, the strongest of them, physically and mentally.

As they reached the door to the bottom floor, and they all gathered around Marisha while waiting for the janitor who fiddled with keys, the big guy put his arm around her waist, and let it slide halfway down on her butt. It was terrible how his big hand stroked her back and hip and touched her buttocks, but she accepted it as it served to prevent the kid from groping her. It also made her understand that there was no way back for her yet.

The door opened and the janitor held it, and the big guy led Marisha into a huge basement floor, seemingly a mixture of parking and storage, a bit cold, and weakly lit only by a few lamps. She saw no possibility to try to run – she had realized that the car was no necessity, as long as she just got out and away – but the only ways out seemed to be the same door as they came though and the driveway up, which she could not see and assumed was in the opposite end somewhere.

But the janitor showed them the way in yet another direction. Marisha felt more and more trapped. The hand of the big guy firmly guided and pushed her forward, while he took the liberty to stroke and feel her up and down the small of her back.

“Please, I don’t wa…” she protested, but was cut off by the kid who lifted her skirt in passing her.

“Ihh! Nohh!” she whined and fenced him off. “Stop that, you little idiot!” Her voice trembled of fear and anger.

“Hehe, reward time coming closer!” The kid danced around her. “Pussy, pussy, pussy...!”

“That’s enough! I am taking that no more!” she suddenly shouted, and took off back towards the door, except that the big guy grabbed her upper arm and swung her back close.

“Ouch! Let go of m…!”

He shifted to a solid hold of her waist and bent down. She knew what was coming, but like every girl knows, she was defenseless when he stroked down to the back of her knees and wiped her off her feet up in his arms.

“Noohhiiihhh…!” she protested thinly. He threw her high and swiftly up as if she weighed nothing. Her inner arm was stuck between their bodies, and she had only the other to cling on to him at first to counteract the instinctive fear of falling and to regain some control.

But then, just as happily as the big guy grunted from his capture, she panted and struggled desperately to get free from the humiliating carrying.

“Let me down…!” she complained and tugged and hammered on his arms and chest.

“No, princess, you’re coming with me!” He looked patronizingly down at her, and let his eyes glide further to her skinny thighs and knees twitching and fighting to get out of the cradle of his arm and big hand.

“Nice catch!” the blackie chuckled and looked down at her too.

“Yeah, isn’t she?” The big guy took a swing to show her off to everyone.

Marisha had already realized that he held her legs so high that the wide skirt would expose her crotch to the boys and was desperately moving her free hand to push the skirt up around her bum and in front of their view of her underwear.

The big guy understood, and laughed and took an extra round and held her knees extra high.

“Please!” she begged, both of humiliation and of the scare of the swing. “Don’t…”

“Oh, fuck…!” sighed the kid who had a better view from below. “Oh, yeah, that’s my reward…oh, yeah, hold her like that…!”

Marisha protested, and the big guy laughed again and stopped swirling her and followed the janitor. She was carried on, high up in his strong arms, like a little girl. She realized that he was maybe protecting her from being taken by the youngster, so she relaxed a bit for a second, but the gaze of her capturer and his big hands around her slender body reminded her that he was literally abducting her to some closed remote quarters, and that he could hardly have honest intentions with his behavior. So she started again to fight harder, to wiggle and squirm and kick.

“I don’t want to go in there!” she warned, and let her dress be unguarded and instead grabbed and tugged his hair. “Let me down! I can walk by mys… Ihhh!” He threw her up and shook her a bit in his arm hold, scaring her to let go.

“Let me down now, you bastard! Or I’ll claw your eyes out!” She got wilder, and reached again for his head.

He resolutely stopped and put her down on her feet. Relieved, she hurried to get her dress down, but was immediately interrupted by him reaching around her again, now grabbing her far arm by the wrist, then taking a new hold behind her knees and again scooping her up in his arms.

“Nohhh… ihh…! Aouch…! Let me bhhh…!” she protested, her voice thin and sharp with fear and agony.  

This time he held her outer arm locked with the hand he held her body with. She fought to get it free, but was chanceless to his vice grip around her thin wrist, and was deprived of any chance to scratch or hit or tug him or keep her dress around her bum. The desperation made her fight with all her power. She arched her back and straightened her body flat out in his arms, to avoid her butt being exposed to the others, while she kicked and twitched to get her legs free. She saw how it all made the dress travel up her thighs – they were soon well more than half naked – making her resist even more. She wiggled and squirmed in his arms and saw with desperation the satisfaction and lust in his eyes when he took in the view of her more and more and now almost fully exposed thighs, clenching and twitching and kicking.

“Ok, now, little princess… I’m glad to see… you’re a fighter…” he grunted, panting a bit as he was struggling to keep her under control.

His now hard and rough manhandling and abduction left no doubt in her that she had nothing good to expect from him, and she fought with all her strength. But she was too light and feeble in the cradle of the pair of long, muscular arms.

Lying flat out, helplessly having to look up at his triumphant lustful eyes overlooking her slender body writhing and kicking in futile resistance was the worst nightmare she had ever lived, as she was carried the last passage to the door to the janitor’s quarters. Her thin protests and pleads were accompanied by her capturer’s patronizing grunts and the boys’ cheerful appreciation of her now fully exposed nyloned legs and her white underwear shining well visibly through underneath.

“No! Nooohhhh….! Pleashhh… I don’t want to…!”

Whoa, this baby’s mom’s put her white diapers on for her today!”  All chuckled.

The boys’ dwelling and jokes on her white underwear was unbearable, and she fought and pleaded.  “Please – my dress…!”

“Hehe, yeah, hehe… love your dress, princess!” said the big guy who was carrying her. “And you got long pretty stalks too! Oh, yeah, you just keep fighting. You’re a little worm, aren’t you?”

“Nohhh, let me gooohhh…” Despite his words she couldn’t help squirming and wiggling.

“Oh, fuck, guys!” cheered the kid. “Look at that little piece of wiggling stuck-up ass! That’s holes in white satin!”

“Hehe, yeah - which band was that again?”

“Huh? What the hell - she’s gonna pay well for that mobile phone, once you put her down!” The youngster's voice was scary, sharp and impatient. "Get the fucking door open now, punk!"
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 12:08:02 AM by Traveller »

Offline spunkjunk

• Graduate
  • Merits 531
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2019, 03:16:13 PM »
Yes man! Open that door! Poor Marisha...
Can´t stand waiting for the Sequel.
Very exciting, thank you.
Once God created the male. Examining each angle he thought: I can do better! And he did...

SheerHose33
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2019, 06:48:09 AM »
Loving the way you are describing the way she is trying to keep herself together
It’s so ultra detailed and every chapter is better then the last. The struggle the tension and fear is the pinnacle of rape fantasy. Stories like this are why I come here.
You know what’s next Merit

Offline Traveller

• Junior
  • Merits 143
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2019, 01:31:06 PM »
Game of pool

The janitor fumbled the right key up and in, got the door open, and the boys streamed in.

The big guy – the gang leader – was second last, with Marisha still in his arms. “Please! Not in there!” she begged. “I am afraid!” She tried to make herself difficult to get through the narrow door by kicking in the doorframe. But he just turned around and backed her in head first.

Last in was the boy recording it on her mobile, moaning cheerfully as got her kicking legs and what the dress could not cover on close-ups. “Oh, yesss… keep’em up and kickin!”

The room inside was big and dim, filled with all kinds of furniture, workshop benches, and stored items. “My office is in there” the janitor explained and pointed at another door, opposite of the one they came in through.

The group walked through the chaos of things and entered. That room was also big although more like a mix of living quarters and office, heavily carpeted, with a sofa, table, chairs, and two work desks – one with the video system where the camera images from the mall were displaying in black and white. The walls had a few half-nude calendar pinups. And in the middle a big wooden pool table, with the usual green felt.

This was as far and deep down as one could go, and Marisha stopped struggling in the big guy’s arms, there was not much point anymore, although her heart was hammering and breath heavy from the fear of what would happen next. She feared to be sat down on her feet on the floor to be attached by the horny little beast, or being put in the sofa or in a deep chair on the gang leader’s lap for God knows what.

He let go of her arm and took just a better grip around her waist and ribs and walked to the pool table. She struggled to get more upright in his arms. None of the boys tried even to hide their lusty gazes up her dress at her nude thighs or exposed underwear, and she hurriedly used the free hand to get the dress to cover her up, down over her thighs and under her bum.

“Hey, punk, so you spend your time shooting pool instead of working?” the nigger wondered accusingly, with his deep a bit hoarse voice.

The boys snickered. “What are the stains on the felt?”

The janitor hesitated. “Oh, just – eh – beer…”

“But are you old enough to drink beer?” New laughter. “Looks like milk to me…!” Even more laughter.

“Nah, haha, that’s cream, guys!” another chuckled.

“Oh, fuck, punk – you’ve been having cream pies here?” The gang leader squeezed a bit extra around Marisha’s thighs and ribs as he said it. “You know you’re not allowed to eat at the pool table…!?”

The boys found it immensely amusing, while the janitor dried his face of sweat and just nodded nervously.

“In fact, I’ve heard that there’s been some baby girls disappearing for an hour or so from their parents in this mall!” the nigger said, again accusingly. “This where you’ve taken them? Played a game of pool with baby pussies?”

The big guy ignored the creep’s attempts to deny, and nodded to the rack of pool cues on the wall.

“Hand me your favorite!” The boys laughed. Marisha felt sick and scared by the disgusting talk and squirmed in the big guy’s arms to show it and test the chance to get free, but every movement she made, made him hold her just harder. He left no options in his voice, and the janitor bowed his neck and went and picked one of the two cues at the rack. The big guy took it and held it between the two hands he also held Marisha with, like a bar holding her in place along the length of her body.

“Mmm – nice snuff-stick!” he grunted and stroked and turned it in his hands. Marisha didn’t quite get what he meant, but the deep snickering from the blackie and sleazy laughter from the chunky boy told her it was nothing good.

“So you start with this end?” He poked and stroked the thin end against Marisha’s pantyhosed thighs and knees. “They’re still screamin’, right? The baby girls I mean…?” The janitor shook his head, looking at Marisha, like to explain that he didn’t do such things.

“And you finish them off with this?” He yanked the thick end of the shaft up at Marisha’s face and stroked it demonstratively and obscenely with his hand. She gasped and turned away. “Oh, you’re a bad, bad little janitor, punk!” Marisha was scared of the stiff stick being forced on her, and tried to wiggle out of his hold once his hands were occupied with the cue. But there was no escape, she laid safely captured in his cradle, under the stick.

“I bet he’s been wanking off jizzin’ as far as he could shoot onto the table!” the chunky boy said, and the boys laughed, as the stains were all at or near the rim. The janitor was devastated. “Hey, sorry punk, I didn’t mean to claim that you’d be raping baby girls here. OK?” the big guy admitted, kind of comfortingly. The janitor nodded. “You wouldn’t be able to.” The boys laughed. “You haven’t taken pussy ever, have you?” The poor creep just looked down.

“Well, you can just dream of having this one!” the black guy grunted. He stood himself over Marisha in the gang leader’s arms and pulled her close by the cue before he grabbed her nearest thigh halfway up with one hand and slapped her bum lightly with the other.

“Ihh! Lethhh ghh…!” She lay helpless between the two tall bastards, and just tried to push the big black hand off her thigh and keeping him off her butt.

“I wouldn’t let this little white trophy fall in the wrong hands, hehe!” he leered to her face, moving an inch up her thigh and squeezing it hard till she gasped, before he let her be in the gang leader’s arms.      

The big guy swung Marisha away from the nigger and let the cue fall recklessly to the floor, and yanked herMarisha up a bit in his arms to get a new firm hold of her. The janitor picked up the cue and went to put it back in place.

“Maybe he’s been blown off by some old ladies down here!” suggested the kid. “The mall has gotten popular among retired, I’ve heard…?” The boys laughed again. “Yeah – since they’re not so strong anymore, maybe he’s been laying them on the back on the pool table and face-fucking them?”

“Yeah, that’d explain the little stains!” another laughed. “Maybe he wanted to deep-throat them, and didn’t know that he’d needed to be at least 4 inches to get there, so…” New raw laughter followed, obviously. The boys couldn’t get enough of mocking the poor loser. “At the age he’d get them, I wouldn’t call it face-fucking!” one snickered. “Maybe scull-fucking!”

Marisha was shocked and scared of their dirty language, so when the big guy eventually lifted her towards the center of the table, she resisted fiercely, kicked in the air, and beat at his arms, while at the same time trying to stay in them and not be sat down.

“No! Don’t… I don’t wan…! Please!”

The big guy laughed of her untargeted resistance.

Before he got to put her down, the janitor warned “Hey, careful with the felt!”

The big guy raised his eyebrows and took her back. “I’m putting the prettiest and leggiest thing you ever saw on that table, punk! The last and least you should be thinking of now is that felt. Or to be careful! Right?”

“I was just thinking of her heels…”

“Well, that’s good thinking! We’re all thinking of her heels! But I’m gonna put her exactly there, and I wouldn’t be surprised, before she and we all have gotten home tonight, that her heels may have caused some serious damage to this precious felt!”

The janitor didn’t dare answer. And Marisha was so confused when the gang leader talked about getting home while he allowed himself and the boys to be so threatening to her in all kinds of ways. As before, the seed of hope was quickly quenched.

“I bet you’d like to see these boots do some kicking on your table!” The big guy lifted her legs extra high on display and the janitor couldn’t take his eyes from them while he nodded kind of dreamingly.

“No! Stop it… you pig …!” Marisha protested and struggled to cover her bum.

“Haha, watch your pretty little mouth, lady!” he laughed. “Maybe I put you down on your back and let the punk give you a good tickle-over?” The janitor’s face lit up, while Marisha squirmed in the guy’s arms and protested again. “No! Don’t …!” No way she wanted to be laid on her back and be pinned and tickled and exposed.

“Haha… you see what a feisty little thing she is?” the big guy laughed and dug his fingers hard in under her ribs and into her thigh, making her scream and squirm and kick frantically. “Ighh…nohhgghh… ijjjhhhh…!”

“A bit of torn-up felt is certainly worth it to have these hot pins spin and kick for you, wouldn’t you say?” The janitor nodded. “Shall I put her down here for you then?” The creep nodded again.

“No! Don’t you dare…!” Marisha now fought like a wildcat in the big guy’s arms to not be laid on the pool table. “No… please...!”

From holding her just above the green felt top, he suddenly swung her first a bit one side and then the opposite, throwing her up over his shoulder.

She screamed and landed there like a bag. He had collected her knees and thighs, and she kicked her booted feet to get hold of something, realizing that they were just flailing in thin air, the same useless thing as girls always do when abducted in movies. She felt his hand up her thighs just inches from her butt and crotch, and climbed on his shoulder to get up away and to straighten her body, to not expose her butt.

““Take your hands away!” she demanded. “You ape!” He laughed and swung around with her, making her whine and scold him. “Let me down, you filthy bastard!” She had to face the excited eyes of the nigger and the kid, while she knew the last boy was filming her from behind.

He let go of her thighs and her dress skirt fell a bit down, and he instead took her butt outside of the dress. “What’d you think, guys!?” he asked around, smacking her a couple of times before he took a solid grip and shook one of her buttocks.

“Nhhooohh… arghh… let go…! she protested and tried to get his hand off, quite futilely since she had more than enough with clinging on and not sliding down. It struck her how come he was considerate enough to take her outside the dress when he had all possible access any way he would have wanted. And she was glad after all that her pantyhose kept her bum tight and the slip gave some additional protection against his fingers. She could not give in, she thought, even with a big rude hand on her bum. She was manhandled like a little girl, and humiliated and degraded amidst four drooling horny criminal thugs, but she wasn’t broken, she had to keep the resistance up, and get out of this. But as before, her hopes were short-lived.

“Mmm…Nice piece of lamb, right?” Her capturer rolled and kneaded her butt through the thin layers of fabric. Marisha struggled to make sure her dress stayed in place, and hoped that her slip in the worst case helped cover up.

“Yeah. Lamb chops!” the kid cheered.

“Ha, she’s much older than you!” the chunky boy laughed while recording.

“You too!” the kid laughed back. “Doesn’t matter. That lady is laaamb meat! Hey, big ape!” he hollered. “You’re driving me crazy! When can I cash in that tight hinie!? It’s my turn!”

“Yep” the big guy admitted. “So you want this, you little weasel?” He slid his hand down below her dress hem and let the other hand join in and started stroking the back of her hosed thighs up and down, from the knees almost to her butt.

“No…. don’t… noohh…!” Marisha wiggled and kicked and fought to get him off her legs, but was as helpless as before as long as she was afraid to slide down and get his hands further up her dress.

“Oh fucking yes please!” the kid drooled.

“Yeah, I thought so… she’s got some really hot stalks, this honey…”. He stroked her so intensely that she gasped involuntarily, while he carried her to the pool table. He pulled her down from his shoulder to sit her down on it. She fought him, her dress was pulled up as she slid down against his chest, and she didn’t want to be handled and taken by him, but she was even more afraid to be left as free game for the horrifying filthy kid.

“No! Please! Don’t…! Please let me go ho…” she begged and tried to get her dress down, but was
sat on her butt on the green felt, her thighs all naked and her knees over the rim, locked by his groin and hips. He caught her wrists and forced them away from their mission to get the skirt down. She had to endure sitting like a school girl – the big guy looking her up and down, especially her thighs and to her stomach, where she feared her underwear was visible despite her clenching.

“Now, listen carefully” he said coldly to her eyes. “I have to go with the boss man here, the janitor punk, and check what’s caught on those cameras. OK?”

She didn’t answer, just struggled to get her arms free, wanted to get her dress down from her hips to cover her thighs. But he held them out and away without much effort and seemed to like it.

“Oh, you’re such a strong girl…!” he smiled mockingly. “Yeah, come on…! I have all evening!” He took pleasure of her resistance. “But be aware that some of the other animals here get horny from seeing your cute muscles trying the little they can… remember at least one of them has that beastly urge to break such thin girly arms…” The boys moaned in disgusting agreement, and Marisha just gasped of his endless cunning sly games with her.

“And who knows if someone may lose his control of seeing so much of your long slim thighs so yummie smooth and shiny…”

She got desperate of his humiliation and fought to free her hands, to his patient amusement and pleasure over her femininely feeble arms.

“I have a proposal,” he said calmly while controlling her as he pleased. “You fold your hands behind your neck to show that you agree and do as I say and will be a good girl.”

“And if nhh…?” she whispered, out of breath from the struggle.

“…And I’ll ask the boys to keep out of your skirts” he interrupted. “While I check what’s on the cameras.”

Now she was quick to nod “Yes…”

“Clever girl…” he smiled. She hoped to fix her dress, but he forced her hands directly to her neck and slowly let them free only after she had folded them and he was convinced that she would keep them there.  

He let his hands glide down her curved back, down around her waist to her hips, where her skirt was curled up.

She felt utterly small and exposed sitting there with her boots dangling over the edge of the table, her little upper body exposed to his big hands under her raised arms. And her long thin thighs fully exposed in shiny dark pretty nylon. She looked down and away and didn’t dare meet his eyes.

She hoped he’d push her dress down, but he moved his eyes down her thighs and took a hold of both her knees, starting to cuddle them. “Please…” she whispered. “… don’t…”

He said nothing, but stroked slowly up her thighs. Oh, God, she thought, how big those rough veined hands were around her thin silken thighs. Please let this nightmare be over! Her chest was heaving heavily right in front of his eyes, and she saw how it grew a big scary grin on his face. “Please… ” she tried. “Please, the dress…”

“Now why don’t you shut your little mouth up, and just be a good girl for me!?” he answered in a suddenly colder and harder tone. She gasped, shaken almost to tears.

“Or do you want me to let the kid have you?” She shook her head. He continued to fondle her thighs. “…’Cause I think he likes these beauties even more than I!” He dug his fingers between them where they were thinnest and she could not clench hard enough to stop him, and she realized with horror that her knees which he played around were obstructed by something hard at his stomach, that he was using her knees to stimulate his erect cock bulging shockingly hard and voluminous inside the pants. Oh, God, she prayed, please let him not want to rape me.

“OK, baby,” he said in a tone as if he read her mind, and stopped fondling her, just kept a solid grip midway up over each thigh. “Be a good girl, and I’ll stagger him.” He kneaded her thighs in big slow movements. “OK?” It was so hard to keep her hands behind her neck while he took her legs and humiliated her so cruelly. He waited till she finally nodded to accept.  

“Good. I’ll go and check the cameras now. Stay on the table, inside of it, and we won’t let the kids take you. OK?” She nodded again, thinking how to pull her feet up and inside the table to comply and be safe once he‘d leave.

“And you keep your hands up all the time, every single second, so that I can trust that you won’t run away. OK?” She nodded almost unnoticeably to the ridiculous requirement.

“Good. We’ll put you on hold! I want to be back and watch as he takes you for his reward.”

Marisha gasped from his alarming words. Was he really intending to let the young criminal take her as he called it? And watch it as she was molested? Would he let the youngster try to rape her? Her heart raced painfully hard.

“Just one more thing…” he said, waiting till she looked up at him. He left one hand on her thigh, but raised the other slowly, to take hold of her cheek and jaw on one side. She kept looking at him for some strange reason, almost like hypnotic. He touched her ear with his index and middle finger, while his thumb held her chin. He said nothing, just kept her eyes, and started to stroke her lips with his thumb, splitting them, and playing them around against her teeth. It was terribly degrading, but she forced herself to endure it.

“Open.” He said calmly, deep and cold.

She hesitated at first, shook her head a bit to show that she didn’t want to, but again for some reason – mostly fear – obeyed.

“More.”

She blinked in despair, but did it, and he entered the thumb – just the nail’s length – into her. She looked up at him, pleadingly, to make him stop.

But he let the thumb glide slowly inwards, halfway. It prevented her from saying anything in protest, and the invasion and humiliation made tears press in her eyes. The knuckle of the thick thumb forced her to open more to not touch it. She dreaded the thought of touching it.

“Look at me” he demanded. She did already. “Wider.” She opened a tiny bit more, but begged him with her eyes not to go further. But he did, slowly. “… good girl…”

She was unprepared for how big that hand was around her face, holding her jaw and cheek, playing with her ear lobe, yet with the thumb deep into her mouth. The forced invasion of her body was mentally devastating, she could not fight, could not lean back, just had to take it with mouth and eyes wide open.  

“Look at me.” he repeated, unnecessarily. “Now, be a good girl and try not to gag, OK?” He moved even a bit further in and started to mock and play her defenseless soft tongue and palate and throat. She swallowed and tried to get air and keep her tongue away from his thumb and to fight those reflexes to gag, while tears twinkled in her eyes.

“Good girl, Marisha. Don’t cry. You’re such a pretty face...” He stroked her cheek and played her ear while keeping his thumb deep in place. “And such a soft little mouth… and tongue….” He chased and squeezed and rolled her tongue deep inside there.  “…and tight throat...” He found and choked her windpipe for a seemingly never-ending while. “Yeah… mmm…” He moaned in pleasure of tormenting and abusing her. “You like it, baby?”

She shook her head and revolted from the gagging reflexes and gasped for air, and his humiliating mocking made it even worse.

“Now, close.” She shook her head to refuse. She didn’t want to touch his rough dirty finger with her lips.

“Don’t be silly now,” he rumbled coldly, “it’s not dangerous. And it was an order. Suck it.”

She broke under the threat in his voice, and closed her lips around the thick base of his thumb. The sensation and humiliation were overwhelming and she closed her eyes, shuddering.

“Good girl.” He kept the finger in place. “Look at me.” Only when she did, he slid the finger slowly outward. She opened a bit to avoid the degrading sucking of his invading finger, but then he stopped, and continued only once she closed her lips around it again. Almost out, he stopped, and slowly re-penetrated her, all the way to her throat. Tears sprang out again, from the invasive humiliation and pressing gag reflexes.

He slowly started to finger-fuck her mouth, in slow, deep penetrations. Her lips wetted his rough skin, but having to accommodate the varying thickness of the head and knuckles and base of his thumb made it feel extra brutal. Tears started running, and sobbing tugged her chest and throat.

“Good girl now… Don’t cry… It’s soon over…” he sort of comforted or mocked her, and she endured, hoping it was indeed true. But he kept going. “Mmm… this is good exercise for your pretty mouth…” he grunted. “And for your little brain…” She opened and gasped. The angry look he set up and his thumb stopping at her throat made her hold back the gag, try to swallow the saliva and humiliation, and close her lips again around his thick invading thumb. “Mmm… good girl… suck it… you’ve learned fast.”

He finally pulled out, and returned to playing her soft, now wet lips around over her closed teeth.

“I hope you didn’t mind that I trained you a bit…? I think you liked it…?” She didn’t respond. “Hehe, I know… It’s a bit scary to suck the first time…” he  laughed. “Maybe we can do it again, some day… I like you… You’re cute…” She found herself nodding, despite her cheek was wet with tears and she was fighting her sobbing of humiliation and shock.

“Good. Glad that you liked it.”

She didn’t get the chance to think much more, because suddenly he let her be, and stepped back and pushed the janitor hard to walk with him towards the video desk. The boys circled quickly in in front of her, and with her hands still obediently up behind over her neck she was quick to lift her boots and feet up to swing them into the table. The boys reached for her ankles but she managed to kick them free and get then over the rim. As she had anticipated they took it literally what the gang leader had said that she’d be untouchable once inside. The boys swore as they had to let her be, but cheered for the view as she lifted and swung her legs.

“Oh, fuck, that’s one cute ass!”

“Hehe, yeah, show us what you’ve got, Marisha!”

“You put all those white laces on for us!?”

She hated that they remembered and used her name. She got her knees down sideways on the felt to cover her butt and was sitting on display like a little mermaid with her hands up, as if she was under gunpoint. It was so humiliating – the gunpoint being only that the vicious boy would maybe jump on her the moment she took her arms down.

The three boys surrounded her and leaned on and in over the rim of the table, the tall nigger towering behind her, the two shorter boys drooling over her hosed thighs, as she wasn’t able to get her dress skirt down – it was still curled up around her hips and butt.

“So, Kenny, what you’re gonna do with these hot legs once he let you have her?” the chunky boy asked with an evil leer.

“Nothing!” he laughed. “I’m gonna just let them kick and wriggle!” He leaned over and supported himself by the hands on the felt just an inch from her naked thigh and hardly covered butt. “While I take this.” He nodded to her lower parts between his hands.

“Nohh…!” she protested just whispering to herself, knowing that she had no saying.

They were drooling over her naked thighs and the kid’s eyes seemed fixed on her dress hem at her stomach and she feared a peek of her white panties would fire him up. In desperation she stocked her legs under her and got on her knees and further up, with a lot of struggles because of her locked hands. The boys cheered of her clumsy move which she was sure revealed more of her underwear before the skirt eventually fell in place.

“Hey, she let her hands down!” the kid shouted over to the big guy. “Shall I take her?”

“No!” Marisha protested, thin and sharp. “I did not!”

The big guy hardly turned around from the video screens, and only for a second, and didn’t bother to answer or interfere. That meant No. The kid swore and Marisha sighed of relief.  

She remained standing in the middle of the table – it felt safer than sitting back down. But having the faces of the little bastards below her skirt was terrible, especially with her arms raised, lifting and widening the dress.

“Oh jesus christ man, these gazelle pins are driving me crazy!” the chunky boy moaned, and stroked her knee and thighs up lightly with one finger, while filming up her skirts with the other hand.

“No! Don’t…!” she protested, swinging and stepping a bit away, almost forgetting to keep her hands up. “Keep your hands off!” She made sure the gang leader heard that they were touching her despite his order.

“Yeah, whoah, she’s easily scared!” laughed the kid and reached for her legs also from the other side. He snickered happily as it made her jump again.

Marisha realized that trying to get away just kept the dress dancing and flaring, so she tried to just endure their teasing fondling.

“Hey, Thor, the poor girl’s arms are getting tired! Finish up! Come back! She wants you back! Right, lady?”

She didn’t know what to think. She knew it was all hopeless, but just didn’t want anything to happen. Neither that he came back and let them go at her, nor that were fondling her.

“Why don’t you take them down?” the kid whispered. “Just rest them for a few seconds. I am sure he won’t mind.” He held a hand possessively around her thigh now, he had gotten it on the inside, midway between the knee and hem, and there was nothing she could do to prevent it. It was so disgusting.

“You think she’s ticklish?” he asked the others, letting his fingers squeeze lightly into the soft nylon.

“No!” she burst out before thinking, and instinctively clenched and crouched a bit – again keeping her hands up only with great difficulty and will-power.

“Hehe, OK – so that’s your weak spot!” the kid laughed and took the same thigh also with the other hand, encircling it, looking up her dress and up at her hands as he dug his fingers harder in on the inside.

“Iihhr… nohh… lhhhtgoohh…” Even in the trauma she was the invading tickling sensation made her whine and protest and twitch and wriggle. When the other boys reached out for her thighs too, she saw no other way out than to collapse to her knees. That made the hands of the boys come up her dress, but she fell further down on her butt, with her legs sideways under her, forcing them away. The dress covered everything as it should, and the boys – snickering excitedly by her desperate girly maneuver – in fact kept their hands off at first. Maybe it was the gang leader’s warning to stay out of her dress, she thought.

But then the kid walked around to get to her back. That made her uneasy, but she couldn’t really start to turn around on her butt.

“Stay away, you filthy creep!” she warned, making sure the gang leader heard her, and would see that she compliantly held her arms up in place.  

But the terrible teenager came up close to her from behind. She was sitting like a doll on display on the pool table, with her hands up, totally at his disposal, within the rules set by the gang leader. The kid tried the rules by putting his hands around her waist.

“Keep off me!” Marisha breathed heavily by the immediate threat and tension. His hands were not very big, but she felt – or knew – the greediness in their touch. There was no reaction from the gang leader. “You are not allowed!” she tried. Still no rescue, and the sickening bad breath of the sleazy youngster at her neck reached her nose. She felt how his hands – encouraged by the silent acceptance – took a firmer grip and started to explore her. She felt so small and vulnerable. He had virtually access to everything – just inches away from his hands. She tried to move herself on her butt away from him, but he held her back, and moved his hands an inch up to her ribs and pulled her upper body even a bit further back, so that she ended up held with her shoulders supported against his chest. She knew that he could see and feel and sense how her heaving chest and shoulders as well as her hammering heart revealed how scared she was, and she could only wait for his humiliation.

“OK, now, pretty lady…” he started. “You’re scared now, aren’t you… like a little sparrow in my hands…” Marisha kept silent. “… fearing that your hands slip away just for a second…” She tried to control her anger and breath. “… knowing that I’ll take you… that very moment… hard.” She was sure he and they all could hear her hammering heart long way.

“But don’t worry, Marisha.” he stated coldly. “I won’t take you as long as you’re a good girl.” She got shivers but kept calm. “Promise to be a good girl?” She nodded just barely. “I knew you would.” He paused a second. “But you’re ticklish…” He let his hands play in her waist. She bit her lips and prepared to endure whatever.

“Yeah, give that doll a good round!” the chunky boy leered. “Have her wriggling and kicking!”

“No! Don’t…let gohhh…you’re nothh…” she protested as the kid’s hands started to take her harder. She tried to remain unaffected by his tickling, and kept her breath as his fingers squeezed her soft belly under her ribs.

“Hehe… yeah…” the kid grinned. “I have you now, lady, don’t I?”

“Pleashhh…” she gasped, trying to get attention from the gang leader. Desperate she realized that he didn’t care. She found herself squirming more and more in the boy’s hands to endure the increasingly hard tickling without taking her arms down. Her stress and fear were so overwhelming that it didn’t really tickle in the normal sense, it was just the involuntary reactions to the hard fingers digging in at new places – it was getting increasingly unbearable.  

“Haha, mm.. yeah… you’re a fine… doll...” the kid snickered, seemingly enjoying the struggle to hold her.

Marisha felt more and more that the whole things about her holding her hands up was just a game the gang leader had played on her, to humiliate her. He didn’t seem to care if the kid bothered and fondled her. So when the kid pulled her another inch back into his arms and took a more possessive hold further up, touching her breasts, and went wild tickling her hard in her side, then down her stomach, her instincts to protect herself finally made her take her arms down grabbing hold of his hands and arms to stop him.

“Nnhhiii…! You bastard!” she screamed thinly. “Let ghhohh…!”

“Hey,” The kid shouted, as she feared. “She’s no good girl anymore! She took her hands do..!”

“You pig!” she intervened and struggled hard. “I cou…”

“Can I take her?”

“Haha…” The gang leader laughed out loud, seemingly not even very interested. “Yeah, kid. She’s all yours!”

“Noohh!” she whined thinly, as the boy pulled her further backward, laying her lower, making her even more helpless, especially as long as she tried to keep her legs pulled up to be covered under the skirt.

He stopped tickling her. “Now, do you want to be a good girl again…?” he asked. She understood that he meant to put her hands back up. “No, let go…!” She had no intention of letting him have his way now and shook her head. “…while I take you…?” he had the nerve to continue. He tightened his hold around her – now not tickling her anymore, just claiming her by folding his arms around her slender waist and chest, pulling her all the way back to the rim of the table.

“No?” he whispered in her ear. Marisha pried and pulled and hit his arms, but with no effect. “Well, that’s fine.” He started to kiss her ear and neck, making her writhe and squirm more desperately in his arms, and forced her to give up keeping her thighs covered. She straightened her legs and kicked in the table and arched her body while trying to squirm out of his lock. But he kept her down.

“Mmm… nice…” he grunted. “You fight, pretty lady! I’ll take you anyway. And love it even more!” His hands started pulling up towards her breasts, making her kick and trash more fiercely, and hold his arms down as hard as she could.  

“Oh yeah, Ken – let her have it! Take her! Make her fight!” The chunky boy cheered by the sight of her struggling thighs under the short dress. “She’s a wild one! Oh, fuck she’s got some rack!”

“Nohh.. you pig! Please... Let go!” He cupped and groped her tits. “Niiihhh…” she whined and fought so desperately that her kicking heels teared the felt of the table open with a loud ripping sound, accompanied with a loud swearing from the janitor. She could not get enough foothold and instead shifted to one of the rims, and at the same time finally got the courage and desperation to set her nails in the hands and arms of the boy. He was sent backwards and responded with a loud scream of pain. At the same time she reached behind her and got hold of his hair and tugged all she managed. The boy squealed and pushed back from her to get away from her nails and get his hair free.

Marisha jumped and crawled desperately fast forward to the side edge of the table and swung her legs over and down and was on her feet on the floor in a couple of seconds.

“Fucking bitch!” The kid swore and held onto his scratched-up arm. “Let her be! I wanna catch her myself!”

« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 12:07:31 AM by Traveller »

Offline spunkjunk

• Graduate
  • Merits 531
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2019, 09:10:34 AM »
Another exciting sequence  :emot_thedrool.gif:
Like the way you discripe!
The idea sucking a thumb...amazing! Let it last, and last...
Thank you

SheerHose33
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2019, 03:38:02 PM »
Tickling and forcing fingers down her mouth! Wow!
The building humiliation is astounding.
One of the most detailed stories I’ve read that keeps us edging closer to the climax which will be orgasmic I can tell you that! Amazing stuff Traveller , a huge fan of your work and it’s merit time for you.

Offline Traveller

• Junior
  • Merits 143
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2019, 07:09:11 PM »
Taken

Marisha panted for air, her heart hammered, and her legs were numb of fear of being taken by the teenage thug. The pool table was between them. The other boys backed away to let the boy chase her and to watch it. The kid circled slowly while still clutching his scratched arm and making wry hateful grimaces at her. She circled likewise, to keep maximum distance.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to harm you…” she tried, to make peace, “but you forced me! You have no right to…”

“I’ll force you, don’t you worry!” he replied harshly. “I’ll make you pay!”

“No, please… stay away… I don’t want…” She knew it was hopeless and just humiliating and gave up arguing and pleading her way out of this. She needed to wait till she had the door out behind her, then try to escape that way through the outer room and out to the garage and up to her car. The others had had their fun with her, and no-one had crossed the line of even trying to take her between her legs, maybe they were decent or smart enough to know that line, she thought. Now it was just a matter of the horny kid. God, she had felt already how strong that little bastard was, how hard his hands and fingers were. And how fast he was. She knew she had to fight the creep off with all means possible, without remorse. But she was so afraid – the fact that he was so short made him so unpredictable, like mice on the floor. And her dress felt so short and her legs so naked and the parts up her skirts that he had said he wanted to take so unprotected.

“C’mon, lady!” The stocky boy cheered and pretended to take her side. “Show the kid who’s the boss here!”

The gang leader laughed amused.

“Yeah, don’t let him take you!” the tall nigger followed. “He’s a nasty little devil! You don’t want that animal up your fine white knickers!”

Marisha was blushing red of fear and humiliation but also the rage to defend herself. At first passing of the way out, her courage still failed, and she kept circling the table. She regretted it – what if he remained at that end…blocking her escape? But he didn’t – he walked after her. Faster.

“So how many rounds do you think you can run before I catch you?”

She didn’t answer, but kept his pace and stayed on the opposite side of him.

“You won’t catch her like that, Ken!” the stocky boy laughed. “Look at those long stalks!” She was just passing just in front of him, and he reached for her dress and got it lifted before she beat his hand down and jumped away. “Let go…!” she burst out. He let her be and laughed as she continued alertly. “Hehe… mmm…some legs on this gazelle... she’ll outrun you any time!”

“Yeah… maybe…normally” the kid grinned. “But I bet she’s so scared now, her legs are already trembling and numb…” He increase the speed. “Right, girl?”

She knew he was right, and his humiliating mocking continued to take the power out of her legs.

He started running, as did she. “Oh, yeah – love those legs!” he panted. “And dress…!” She tried to keep the flaring hem down, but needed one hand to keep on to the table rim, and the other to keep balance. “And that ass…! Look at them holes running!”

The boys laughed raw. He set up real speed and she knew she was losing it, and set off towards the door. She heard herself whining a thin “ihh… nohh… stay away…” from the intense fear. But she had a bit of lead and made it through the first door.

“Oh, man, look at that…!” a boy moaned. She knew he meant her long thin legs spinning under the flaring dress, as she ran for her life not to have them fall into the hands of the little predator after her. She heard his determined fast steps closing in and sprinted towards the door to escape in the dim storage room.

She had to round two tables, slowing her down more than him, and as she was almost there, she heard his breath and from his steps knew that he was about to grab her. She knew she should turn and face and kick him down, but she was determined to make it to the door, and instead kept running, instinctively with one hand behind her for protection.

“Stay away, you scum…nohh!”

The first touch was when the rascal grabbed the wrist of that arm. He pulled it back and up, bringing her out of balance, so he was at her back in the next step. His other arm was quickly around her waist from behind, stopping her. He had let her wrist go and as he pulled her back she knew what would happen, but was defenseless, and she was screaming already as he shoved his hand up her skirts between her kicking legs and planted it hard in her crotch and bum.

“Noohh..iijhh…!” she screamed and whined. It could not be happening! She had planned to fight, to kick him, to beat and scratch him, not let him have her. But she had been taken, just the way she feared the most. Instinctively she clung and pushed on the arm around her stomach, and kicked and clenched at the same time, crouched around his arm, but tried to stay on her feet also.

He swung her back to face the humiliating grins of others who had come through the door to watch. The little creep felt heavier than her – he had a good foothold and low center of gravity against her tall light figure, on clenching heeled boots, out of balance. She tried to turn and drag him towards the door, away from the others, but he managed to hold her back and turn her in the direction he wanted her, while he took her pussy.

“Lhthh goh…” she gasped. “… yoghh bstrdhh… Ihh!”

Every time he tossed her around, she had to spread her legs to take a step to stay on her feet and he got new hard hold of her crotch.

“C’mon Ken!” The boys had changed side. “Take her good! Take her hard!”

“Happy to finally getting the chance of paying finder’s fee now, pretty lady, hehe!?”

“She ain’t payin’ yet…!” the kid panted. “Just warming her up…!”

“Nhiihh…!” She gasped out of breath and squirmed and wriggled desperately in his hold as his hard greedy fingers found their soft target. “Letgohh, you creep! Aihh.. Nohh!” His middle finger pressed right on against her pussy crack and his thumb against her anus through her underwear. The layers of fabric of her panties and pantyhose felt so thin and it was so cruelly invading and humiliating. She clenched and kicked inefficiently by instinct, like a little girl, trying to pry his hand away the only way she knew, with her hand in from the front, completely useless against his hand which took her from behind. She tried to not end up on the floor, and the strong eager hand in her crotch helped keep her on her feet while she was molested and humiliated.

“Haha, look at pretty lady fight for her up-tight holes! The girl’s got good pussy, Ken?”

“Yeah… and ass…“ the boy was too busy and out of breath wrestling and taking her to say much, but he took her extra hard fired up by his comrades cheering. “And warned her. “

“Pleashh… it hurts…let go, plshh…” She went from scolding to pleading and her voice was getting thinner from the shock of being degraded and taken so brutally by the little kid, while it led her to fight and trash desperately even  harder. Eventually she managed to kick his ankles and stamp his feet enough to shake him halfway off her. But just as she was to free herself, she was pulled back with both his arms around her, and this time he kept them around her and stuck one hand up her dress in front and in between her legs. Before she could hinder him he had taken her mound and plowed his fingers into her underwear over her soft pussy parts. She crouched, clenched and twined her legs, trying to protect herself against the devastating humiliation while still remaining on her feet, literally hanging in his other arm. She fought the arm he held her with and pried the hand he took her with, but his grip of her crotch sat vice hard and was kneading and squeezing her pussy intensely in hard takes, making her gasp and whimper.

“Nohh!! Please, stop…I don’t want th… ihh…!”

“Hehe, but I want you!” the kid laughed. “You’re pussy’s mine! And keep your nails to yourself now! Or I’ll break your fucking arms like matches!”

“No… please…!” she begged thinly.

“Haha, isn’t she cute!?”

Tears pressed in her eyes as they met the eyes of the sleazy leering faces of the gang, as the boy held her on display while taking her precious defenseless private parts through her thin nylon and silk underwear.

“Hehe, yeah, she’s cute alright!” the nigger leered. “She wet now? You wet now, lady?”

“Nah, she’s scared!” the kid answered.

“Yeah, poor little rich girl! She’s afraid for her little holes now. Look, she’s crying! Are you crying, baby? You that scared now?”

The mocking didn’t make it easier to hold back the tears and growing sobbing as she was molested by the horny little thug.

But suddenly he pulled out of her crotch and quickly grabbed her wrists which were easy to catch since she had been holding on to his arms and hands. He pulled her arms behind her and bent them both straight up her back a bit till she whimpered. She tried to twist out of his hold, but he answered by twisting her arms up harder, and she quickly came to reason and let him hold her handcuffed from behind. As long as she didn’t make resistance he lowered her arms, causing less pain.

“Now, walk…” he commanded. He forced her towards the inner room. It was terrible to have the little devil walk her, but she had no choice unless she wanted to resist severely and risk having to fight him and be taken again. “OK, holes, keep walking! It’s pay time!” he threatened.

“No, not any more…!” she protested and resisted and twisted again, only to be punished by the little brat tormenting her thin powerless arms, till she walked compliantly where he wanted her to, through the door, heading for one of the dirty old couches in the janitor’s room.

“No, please…!”
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 12:06:22 AM by Traveller »

Offline spunkjunk

• Graduate
  • Merits 531
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2019, 02:17:18 PM »
Well kept excitement.
Turns me on, poor Marishas ordeal. Thank you