Author Topic: Getting Even With Sara  (Read 6580 times)

Offline cassieblue
  • Freshman
  • Merits 5
Re: Getting Even With Sara
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2020, 02:47:05 PM »
Thank you both so much. I think the next part will be Chrissy's homecoming.

darklord
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2020, 02:47:57 PM »
Thank you both so much. I think the next part will be Chrissy's homecoming.

Yummy. That should provide all kinds of good things :)

Offline cassieblue
  • Freshman
  • Merits 5
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2020, 11:39:58 AM »
Hello,

I am sorry that I was away so long. Between Covid, family issues, work, and being sick myself I just was not able to work on this story much. I have just finished up the first park of Home coming weekend. I hope you all enjoy. There is more to come.

Sara spent the next four weeks waking up every morning and cleaning the piercings. Sara also had a close call when her mom had to use the restroom suddenly while Sara was using the shower. Sara was able to slip back in before her mom saw the henna or the piercings. At school the girls split up the days of the week on who was in charge of her. On monday Beth explained it all to her and gave her a new present.

As Sara was walking into the school Beth the dark haired girl, Tracy the skinny Ginger, Rebecca with short brown hair, and Sam the dishwater blonde spotted her coming into the school and they lead Sara to the girls locker room. There they explained the new rules and schedule she was going to live by.

"Sara you were a huge hit at the party and everyone had so much fun telling you what to do. Also because you liked it so much we have decided to reward you by doing it every day. So here is your daily schedule of owners. Now of course any of us can give you an order at any time as long as it doesn't conflict with your owner of the day. Also because we did promise to keep this between us no one is allowed to make you do anything in that will tip people off to the lezzy slut you really are. Aren't we nice? Go on you can tell us how nice we are."

"You are so nice Miss Beth"

"I'm so delighted you remembered. For future reference you only have to use Miss with your owner of the day. Today happens to be me. Tracie has you on Tuesday, Rebecca has Wednesday, and Sam will keep an eye on you on Thursday."

"So Friday is a free day?"

"Don't be silly. Your girlfriend Chrissy has Friday. You are free most Saturdays and Sundays. We will let you know on Monday if you will be needed on the weekend so you have time to make arraignments. Oh of course Chrissy will text you instructions for Fridays. You be sure to text her every morning and night and let her know how much you love her. She is a bit insecure with her weight and all, We know you will make her feel loved right?"

"Yes Miss Beth."

"Good girl. Now I have a present for you and instructions."

Beth pulled out a butt plug and a tube of astroglide from her purse.

"This is for you. We know how much you liked cumming from your butt being full so we had to get this for you. Drop your panties and lift your skirt. Actually give me your panties then bend over and lift your skirt. I have decided I want you commando today."

Sara sighed a little but pushed off her panties then handed them over to Beth. Beth putt a little lube in Sara's little rose bud and on the plug. She then quickly pushed into Sara's ass. Sara yelped more in surprise than pain as he butt was becoming use to having something in it. As Beth pushed the plug in she felt some stubble.

"Is that stubble I feel?"

"Y..y..yes Miss Beth. My hair is growing back in down there."

"your what hair?"

"My pu..." Beth held up a finger. "My cunt hair Miss Beth."

"You didn't think you should keep it smooth?"

"No I just thought that was for the party."

"No one said specifically so you're not completely to blame so one smack from the each of us on your sexy little bum. I love how the English say bum instead of butt."

Sara bent over with her skirt up and received one smack from each girl, two on each cheek. Sara was rubbing her butt when she felt the plug vibrate in side of her. Her head snapped around to see Beth holding up a little remote.

"That is a vibrating butt plug. Your owner each day will have the remote. You will be sure to have the plug in when you arrive at school when you are a good girl and your owner for the day chooses to they can give your ass a little pleasure. I am sure you will work hard to earn it. I will stand in for your girlfriend on Fridays. Be sure you have fresh batteries because they go dead you will be in a lot of trouble. Now off to class with you."

"Sara hurried off to class with the butt plug softly vibrating in her."

So Sara spent the next 4 weeks being teased, punished, and forced to give oral to the four girls. On several occasions she was made to cum in class. The first time was in Mr. Winter's History class just after he announced a pop quiz everyone laughed thinking the moan she wasn't able to hide was a loud groan. Every day at lunch she would feel the plug go into high gear and she would end up cumming at least once sometimes twice. The worst thing in her opinion to happen was when there was a plumbing problem in the school and all but one restroom was down on a Wednesday and Rebecca didn't want to wait in a long line to pee. She came up with the brilliant idea of having Sara wait for her. Sara thought she would have to let Rebecca cut in front of her but that isn't what she meant. Rebecca made Sara meet her in the locker room and kneel down then Rebecca peed in Sara's mouth. Sara was told she could hold it in her mouth or swallow it and pee it out when Sara had to go. Sara nearly threw up after but because she was a good girl the plug started vibrating and before long she was forced to cum. It stayed on high even after she got into Math class and she came again. Rebecca sent Sara a text saying. "drinking my pee made you cum. That is so sweet. Hugs and kisses bitch"

The only saving grace was Beth was adamant about not interfering with Sara's school work. Sara did use the need to study as a dodge but the girls knowing her schedule so well meant she was not able to use it often. The only time school work lost out was when Chrissy invited Sara to be here date to Chrissy's Home coming dance. Sara had a big history test and Beth felt that Sara could study before and a weekend off before the test would help her to relax. Sara was told that other than getting measurements done at a local dress shop, that also had a store near Chrissy, Sara didn't have to make any arraignments. By this time Sara and Chrissy had had several video chat dates which usually lead to Sara getting naked and masturbating with her fingers on her cunt or with a dildo in her ass till she orgasmed. The dildo Sara had to buy herself from a local adult store. Since she was under age, 21 in here state, to buy adult toys she had to go down on the woman who owned the store to be allowed to buy the 8 inch black dildo. So the girls, Sara's Mistresses, helped Sara get permission to go to a movie marathon that was being held at a local movie theater as a cover for Sara to go with her girlfriend to the dance. The girls made a big deal of being the champions of young love.

Sara found herself standing out in front of the school in the early Autumn cold wearing a familiar thin belly shirt and mini skater skirt with no panties or bra. She was allowed a light jacket but she had to leave it open. She was also wearing the collar and it was locked on. She did have the keys but she would have to give those to Chrissy when she got here to pick her up. At least she didn't have to wear the harness. Tracy liked to make he wear it under her clothes on Tuesdays. Sara was happy to see Chrissy's Honda Civic pull into the parking lot so now she could get off her feet that were in the six inch heels, also locked on. When the car stopped in front of Sara she tried to open the back door but it was locked then she noticed Chrissy pull her bluk out of the front seat and stand up. At 6 foot tall 250 pounds 40 EE breasts and 44 hips Chrissy actually looked kind of like a linebacker.

"Did you want me to put my bags in the back seat?"

"No, bring it here and I will put them in the trunk for you sweetheart. Oh god I have missed you so much."

Sara carried her school bag and over night bag to the back of the car. Chrissy held her arms open so Sara gave her a hug and she was not able to get her arms fulling around the big girl. Chrissy hugged her tight then lifted her chin up with her finger. Sara knew if she was not good to Chrisssy she would be in trouble so she kissed Chrissy in return. Sara was thankful it was not an over long kiss then Chrissy let her go, opened the trunk, and lifted the bags into the trunk. After closing the lid she lead Sara by the hand to the front door and opened it then handed Sara into the car like a real gentleman. She then walked around an got in the car.

"Sorry I was late. I had to meet Beth and get this." She held up the remote to Sara's butt plug. "We have a two hour drive home. I was hoping we could stop for dinner but mom and dad want us to have dinner with them so we will be going right there. Keys please."

Sara handed over the keys to her collar and shoes, then looked down at the floorboard of the car. Sara dis have to admit this was one of the cleanest cars she had ever been in. Most teens have a little clutter to being a down right sty but not Chrissy's. The car looked like it was just detailed so maybe Chrissy was trying to impress her.
"I do think we will have time to stop for a little fun."

"Oh good"

Just before starting the car Sara felt the plug start to buzz softly. The drive was kind of nice as the girls chatted about all kids of things from movies, to musice, a little politics, and even what celebs they liked. At one point in the drive Sara and kind of forgotten about how short her skirt was then she remembered and realized that she was showing off her cunt, so she started to cover up.

"No need to do that. I like to look at it."

"Yes Miss Chrissy"

"You know, skip the Miss stuff. I really like you and I would love to have you as my girlfriend for real. I know Beth is making you do this but I can't stop myself from taking advantage. I get picked on a lot for my weight. Most people would never know that I work out a lot and I really do not eat as much as people think. I honestly have a condition and there is nothing that can be done about it. If I got one of those stomach surgeries it would eventually kill me. So this is how I am. So if it wouldn't be too much trouble please do your best to act like you really like me."

"I'm sorry. I do like you just not as a lover. You are nice other than the fact that I have to be your girlfriend. I will do my best to make everyone you know think I am in love with you. That is the best I can do ok?" Sara said as she looked down at the floor again.

"You know you are the sexiest person I have ever met in me life."

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"Well, thank you Chrissy"

At this point they got off the freeway and pulled into the parking lot outside of a mall then parked.

"I hope you don't mind but this is were a lot of kids from school hang out. I thought we could go into the food court and get a drink and do a little window shopping. Also we need to pick up our dresses from the store in here. I know Beth made you dress like a slut for me but if you want to change you can."

"Do you think the kids that go to your school would be impressed by a girl who wants to be a slut for you because she loves you so much?"

"ummm... yeah."

"Ok give me a moment then you can open my door for me." Sara got out her makeup and quickly added bright red lipstick and some blush then eye shadow to give her a more slutty look. She figured that no one knew here here so she could have a little fun messing with the people from Chrissy's school. Then Chrissy got out and opened Sara's door for her. After the door was closed Sara, Who was only 5' 6" slipped under Chrissy's arm and cuddled against her.

Sara and Chrissy got a lot of looks from people as they walked it. Chrissy despite her size was an attractive girl and Sara was going full on lesbian slut in love. Just as they entered they saw some girls and Sara saw the look on their faces then the look on Chrissy's and knew right away these were the girls Chrissy had the most trouble with. Sara turned to Chrissy and reached up to her face and turned Chrissy's face down to her then kissed Chrissy on the lips as deeply and with as much passion as possible. There they stood in the entrance to the food court kissing for a full minute and a half before breaking the kiss. Nervously Sara looked around and saw many people looking at them especially the girls. The girls started heading towards them. Chrissy took Sara's hand and pulled her towards the Orange Julis stand. They got in line to order and the girls walked up behind them.

"Who is this Fatty"

"Piss off Shannon"

"I'm Chrissy's girlfriend Sara, and you are?" Sara held her hand out to leader of the little click behind them.

"God you look like a slut"

"God you look like a slut? Is that your name or title?"

"Fuck you bitch"

"Sorry you don't meet my standards. Chrissy I feel bad for her because I think she is 'Special' she forgot my name already and I just introduced myself." The girls behind Shannon let out a giggle which caused her to turn bright red.

"No I am says you look like a slut."

"Slut is what girls who cannot pull of a look like this so only wear jeans and sweatshirts call girls who can."

Shannon got flustered then started to say something again. Sara turned back to Chrissy then kissed her again and said, "Can we get a large orange one so we can share it baby?"

"Uuhhh Yeah sure." By this time they were up to the register so Chrissy placed their order. After placing the order Sara pulled Chrissy's face to hers and kissed Chrissy's cheek leaving a red lip mark.

Whispering in Chrissys' ear Sara said, "Just ignore the girls we are done with them ok?" Chrissy nodded.

Chrissy got the drink from server and they started to walk away arm in arm. Shannon started to say something but Sara turned and talked right over her using her best Doc Holiday/ Val Kilmer impersonation, "I'm sorry dear I forgot you were there. You may go now." Then holding Chrissy's arm they walked off. They headed off to Hot Topic because Beth had called Chrissy and said there was a special order there she had sent there for Sara. When they arrived they asked for it at the desk and the girl knew exactly what it was. She pulled out a small box, in the box ws two nipple rings with gay pride capture balls and a rainbow colored chain and a ring for her clit hood with a little spiked ball hanging from it. Also a little note as added and a little tube of super glue.

The note said, "Hi bitch, I hope you are having a good time with your girlfriend. Now it is time to change out those old rings for the ones you will wear till the end of school, or how ever long you want to wear them. Replace the rings with these and attach each end of the chain to the rings. I can't wait to see the chain with the Saphic love symbol hanging from your tits so send me a picture. Also put the hood ring on and adjust the spike ball to sit on your clitty. Before closing the rings on the balls you will see each capture balls has two divits on it, put a little glue in the divits so they can't be opened again. The store has special pliers for changing piercings and they don't mind people using the changing room to do so. The store clerk has agreed to take a picture of you after you are done and send it to me so get in there, get naked, and get it done."

Sara looked up to see the clerk smiling at her and sighed. She then went back to the dressing room. The butt plug has been running on low for most of the day, today no one made her cum, and ever since she got in the car so her pussy was very wet at this point. Chrissy watched as the clerk helped Sara change her piercings out and glue them shut. After ten minutes she knew to get the rings off she would need to find cutters of some kind but that was a long time off. Right after the picture of Sara naked showing off her new jewelry was received a text was sent back telling Sara to offer to go down on the clerk.

"I'm not gay but I have always wondered what it would be like to have a girl lick my pussy. You don't mind?" She asked Chrissy

Chrissy got a smile on here face and said, "No I like to watch her with other girls. She may be my girlfriend but she is my friend's sex slave. So, I am use to seeing her please other girls. She is a slut and really loves it."

Sara looked at Chrissy with a hurt look in her eyes but Chrissy just shrugged and smiled. The clerk slipped her thong off from under her kilt skirt and sat on the bench showing her dark brown landing strip then Sara knelt down between her legs she looked back at Chrissy standing outside the changing room because there was not enough room for all three inside it.

"Please close the door Chrissy."

"Then I wouldn't be able to see, so no"

Sara sighed then leaned down and started licking the clerk. Ashe she did the vibration in her butt go a lot stronger. Sara quickly licked up and down the girl's pussy lips taking the time to let her warm up and get comfortable. There was a flash and Chrissy said, "Don't worry I kept your face out of the pic". Sara kept licking the girl using all that she had learned about pussy licking. Soon the clerk was wet and Sara pushed her tongue into her pussy wiggling it inside and then lapping up her juices. As the girl started breathing heavy Sara then started licking over her clit flicking and lapping at it with her tongue. When the girl started moaning and panting Sara sucked on her clit and slipped two fingers into her pussy and moved them in and out quickly and the girl came hard. Sara licked her clean then sucked her won fingers clean while the girl watched. At that moment the plug went to its highest setting and Sara began to pant and moan. With her hands on the girls thighs Sara looked up at the Clerk and saw the surprise in her eyes as the plug pushes Sara to her first orgasm of the day. If she had not been on edge for so long it wouldn't have happened, but Sara was looking directly into the girl's eyes as she came.

"Holy shit did she just cum from licking my pussy."

Laughing Chrissy said, "Yes she did. She just loves licking pussy." The vibrations returned to the low setting

Sara hung her head as the girl giggled and left the changing room. Then Sara got dressed and left with Chrissy. She had to walk to the bathroom with the Clerk's juices all over her face. Once there she was allowed to clean her face and redo her makeup. They then went to get the dresses and Chrissy's shoes for the dance. They both had to try them on and the underwear Chrissy picked special for them. Chrissy had a blue lace bra, thong, garter belt and stockings. While Sara had pink lace garter belt, thong, and stockings. As Sara was trying on the dress the clerk was there to help her zip up and check the fit. The woman opened the door as Sara was bent over to push her skirt off.

"Oh my god what is that?" The woman yelled loud enough for everyone in the store to hear. "Is that a sex toy in your butt? Oh my god it is. You are some kid of slut going around with a sex toy in your ass while trying on dresses. Your mother should give you a serious talking to."

Sara stood holding the skirt over her cunt and her arm over here tits.

"Oh those piercings are so lude. You should be ashamed young lady. I don't have a problem with girls liking girls but you don't have to announce it to the world every where you go. Well, try the dress on so we can be sure of the fit."

Sara quickly pulled the dress on over her head then let the woman zip the front up.

"Pay attention on how to do this. This is a corset dress and once the zipper is up I will tighten the laces. Someone will have to assist when you put it on again and you may need to tell them how."

After being zipped up Sara turned around and let the woman pull the laces tight. The laces were then wrapped around her waist and tied in a pretty bow in the back at the small of her back. The laces matched the color of the dress but it was clear they where there and Sara was in a corset. The skirt of the dress was made of layers of a sheer fabric that stopped just at her knees. This gave the skirt the hit of being see through but wasn't quite. As she walked shadows of her legs could be glimpsed. Chrissy was wearing the same dress but in pink and she skirt was a bit longer. Chrissy's shoes matched her dress while Sara's were the black locking heels.

The Dresses were zipped back into the bags and then the girls made their way back out to the car. Sara was a lot more subdued on the way back out. As she was walking she started thinking and realized that she has cum a lot more often from her ass being stimulated than from her pussy.

carhamgrater
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2020, 02:39:36 PM »
First Welcome back!, Second no need to apologize for life taking control. it's not like you asked to be ill (Correct?) or started Covid (again Correct?)

You tim away hasn't dulled you ability to write a engaging story. Love How Chrissy is willing to her Sara be herself when the others aren't around. Thought it was great when Sara stood up for Chrissy at the mall only to be turned on by Chrissy in Hot Topic! Can't wait to read how their time together goes! Merit from me!

Offline cassieblue
  • Freshman
  • Merits 5
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2020, 09:41:50 PM »
First Welcome back!, Second no need to apologize for life taking control. it's not like you asked to be ill (Correct?) or started Covid (again Correct?)

You tim away hasn't dulled you ability to write a engaging story. Love How Chrissy is willing to her Sara be herself when the others aren't around. Thought it was great when Sara stood up for Chrissy at the mall only to be turned on by Chrissy in Hot Topic! Can't wait to read how their time together goes! Merit from me!

Thanks for the kind words. I should have the next part out very soon. I have it all in my head and I just need to get it all down.

I'm glad you liked that twist. I thought it would be fun.

Offline cassieblue
  • Freshman
  • Merits 5
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2020, 04:52:40 PM »
When they got to the car they hung the dresses on hooks over the back doors and put the bags on the back seats. Chrissy again opened Sara's door and handed her into the car. After getting the driver seat Chrissy drove around to a secluded part of the parking lot and stopped the car by some dumpsters. Chrissy tured to Sara and said, "Kiss me baby." So Sara leaned in and they spent about ten minuets making out. Sara's hands eventually found their way to Chrissy's rather large breasts. She was amazed and the softness and size of them. She found herself thinking they didn't seem to sag very much either but that could be because of Chrissy's bra.

Chrissy broke the kiss so suddenly that Sara's eyes were still closed and her lips puckered for a moment then she opened her eyes to see Chrissy smiling. "I love that you got so into kissing me sweets. I also love how you like to dress so ummmm... provocatively for me but we are going to meet my parents. So, I hope you packed something a little less provocitave to wear."

"I did but it was Beth's..." Chrissy stopped her from talking by placing a finger on her lips.

"Shhh... it is okay. I know you want me to be into you and believe me I am, but you understand how parents are. So go to the trunk and get out a longer skirt and a top that covers more, button down if you have it, then walk back in front of the car and do a little strip tease for me. Then change."

"Right here where anyone can see?"

"Look we are all the way in the corner of the parking lot, and the car and dumpsters will block anyone's view but someone right next to us so we will know if anyone is coming. Now get to it."

Sara sighed then went to the back of the car and heard the trunk latch pop as she got to it. She got out a black pleated skirt and a maroon short sleeved button down top. She took both to the front of the car and laid them on the hood of the car. Chrissy turned some music up and Sara swayed and danced to it as she slowly took off her top. She had gotten use to doing this for Chrissy in their video chats over the past month. She caressed and squeezed her breasts as she swayed to the music, then she pinched her nipples and pulled on them. Today was different because now she had rings instead of barbells in her nipple and the chain connecting them. Then she felt the plug come to life again on high. Her eyes closed and her whole body shovered in the pleasure of the vibrations coming from her ass. She then moved her hands down her body and slowly pushed the skirt down her legs and let it drop to the ground. She faced away from Chrissy as she did and bent over showing the plug between her cheeks. She turned back and rubbed her hands over her body while she danced. She kept her hands away from her pussy because the rule is that she is not allowed to touch her pussy sexually unless specifically told to. There is now a pic of her with her face blurred out from the party because she got horny and ignored that rule while going down on Beth. The pic had gone up in the student message board and was down in an hour but she knows several kids have copies of it on their phone, laptops, or tablets. If she makes the mistake again the same pic goes up again without the blur. Just as she could feel an orgasm starting to build the vibrations stopped and she opened her eyes. She looked Chrissy in the car then saw a couple of workers from the mall pushing out bins of trash. Chrissy yelled out for her to get dress so she did quickly and got in the car. As she was getting in she thinks they might have seen something because they were walking faster. Chrissy quickly pulled out and headed to the exit but Sara's side of the car was towards them and she saw them waving and smiling.

Once they got to Chrissy's house about fifteen minuets later, Sara riding with her shirt open and breasts exposed and the skirt up showing off her very wet pussy to Chrissy, they got out of the car and carried their dresses and Sara's bags to an apartment over the garage. Chrissy's parents use to rent the apartment out to people but since her dad got a big promotion they didn't need the money and were tired of the headaches of it. So Chrissy moved into it six months previous. There was a small kitchenette, a bathroom with a shower, and the bedroom and living room took up the rest. All about five hundred square feet of space.

After hanging up the dresses and putting Sara's bags on the bed Chrissy pulled her into a tight embrace and kissed her deeply. Sara resisted the kiss at first but remembered her place and kisses Chrissy back. Chrissy was fondling her butt and Sara started to moan in pleasure when there was a buzzing sound from the window seat looking over the driveway. Chrissy let her go then walked to the window and pressed the button on a little box. The box was a wireless intercom.

"Chrissy hun. Please bring your friend down to the house. Dinner will be ready in about ten minuets."

"Yes Mom, we were just hanging up the dresses and getting Sara's things put away."

"Ok dear, but we are all excited to meet her so pleasure come down ASAP. Thank you."

"Oh well, fun later. Time to meet the parental units and my brother. Mom is a Chef and she wanted to be sure that she made something you liked, that is why you got the likes and dislikes questionnaire last week. I don't know what she made but she was excited about your answers so dinner should be amazing."

"Oh that sounds great."

"But first swap out those batteries"

Sara made a low moan as she pulled out the butt plug then opened the battery compartment and replaced the batteries. Unable to heal herself she made a sigh of pleasure as she re-inserted the plug into her ass. Sara pulled her skirt back down to cover her pantie-less butt then her and Chrissy went down to the house. Just as Chrissy opened the door to the kitchen Sara felt the plug start to vibrate. Teh vibration was low and wouldn't be enough to get her off but she know before long she would be horny and wanting to cum. She hated how her body took control of her and forced her to desire an orgasm. Sara worried that she would become addicted to anal orgasms. Even now her butt felt odd if she didn't have something in it.

Dinner turned out to be garlic butter baked salmon. As Chrissy promised dinner was fantastic and her family seem to be wonderful people and very accepting of Chrissy's lifestyle. They are also happy that she was able to meet someone who likes she for who she is. Sara wondered if they knew she like to be controlling and into kinky play. By the time dinner was down Sara was very horny and was hoping for relief. However Chrissy's parents wanted the girls to watch a movie with them and Chrissy's younger brother. They ended up spending another two hours watching a family movie. Chrissy and Sara cuddled up under a blanket and Chrissy constantly fondled and played with Sara's body. They also ended up stealing kisses when Chrissy thought no one was looking. In most cases she was right but Chrissy's mom did notice and smiled when she caught them. She didn't say anything about it. After the movie Chrissy said they needed to go to bed because they had a big day at the hair salon then the dance. Her mom gave a knowing smile and wished them a goodnight.

As soon as they got to Chrissy's apartment above the garage Chrissy pulled Sara into an embrace and a kiss. What Sara didn't know is Chrissy had set up three cameras to start filming as soon as they entered the room. Chrissy started pulling Sara's clothes off of her. Sara was so horny and she know her relief would only come when Chrissy was satisified so she worked to get Chrissy's clothes off of her as well.

"Ooh is my girlfriend horny for my big sexy body?"

"Oh god yes Chrissy I want you so bad."

"Will you do anything for me?"

At this moment Chrissy turned up the plug in Sara's ass and Sara moaned.

"Yes Chrissy I will do anything for you."

"Will you lick my ass sweetheart?"

"Wait what?"

"I want you to lick my ass baby. I have always wondered how that would feel. Will you do it for me baby?"

The vibrations from the plug got even stronger and Sara let out another moan.

"Oh ummmm... yes Chrissy I would love to lick your ass. I want you to know how much I love you so I will do that for you."

Chrissy walked over to her bed and bent over the end of it. Sara moved behind her and knelt on the floor behind her. Looking at Chrissy's big ass she just about changed her mind when she felt the vibrating butt plug go to full speed and strength. Sara kissed and licked all over Chrissy's large butt cheeks as her hands caressed Chrissy's legs, sides, and belly.

"Oh baby quite teasing me, get in there and licks my tight brown hole. I want to feel your tongue on my rosebud."

Sara took a steadying breath then leaned in to lick Chrissy's asshole. The tip just teased the wrinkled hold at first them she began to use more of her tongue. Soon she was lapping up and down over hole. The whole time she was licking the plug was driving her closer and closer to an orgasm. Chrissy was now rubbing her breasts and pulling on her own nipples. She looked back and could see the chain between Sara's nipples swinging.

"Mmmm sweets please push your tongue up inside if me."

Sara didn't reply and was so lost in lust and wanting to cum she just pushed her tongue in and out of Chrissy's asshole. After about the third stroke Sara came from the plug. Sara shuddered and moaned as she pushed her tongue in as deep as she could into Chrissy's ass then wiggled it around. Chrissy felt Sara shudder and she smiled.

"Did my girlfriend just cum from licking out my asshole?"

Sara moaned out, "Yes Chrissy I did"

"Oh wow you really do love me."

"Of course I do you are my girlfriend Chrissy."

Chrissy moved all the way up into the bed and rolled over onto her back. "Come up here and lick my pussy now, make me cum just like you made yourself cum from licking my asshole."

Sara crawled between Chrissy's meaty legs and pushed her face into Chrissy's pussy after pushing back her belly. Even though Sara just came the plug was still humming away and she could feel another orgasm growing. She pressed her face into Chrissy's trimmed but hairy pussy and started licking up and down inside of Chrissy's lips. Sara knew that Chrissy would let her know when she really wanted to cum so she spent this time licking and pleasing Chrissy. Her tongue licked over and between Chrissy's lips and when flick over her clit then go back to licking the lips. Then Sara would push her tongue deep into Chrissy's pussy and swirl it around in there. Sara kept this up till she could hear Chrissy panting and moaning. Sara knew Chrissy was ready for an orgasm but before she should change her licking she shuddered through another anal orgasm. Then she licked hard and faster at Chrissy's clit. Chrissy became loud saying how much she loved Sara and her tongue and how she wanted to cum. Through it all Sara just keeps licking despite the fact that her tongue and jaw were sore and tired. She kept licking and soon felt Chrissy gush her girl juice onto Sara's face. Chrissy pushed down n Sara's head letting her know to stop.

"Oh baby you look so sexy with my cum all over your face." At this point Sara felt the plug stop vibrating.

"Thank you Chrissy. I love the feel of it too."

"I am sure you would love to sleep with my cum on your face but rather than making more of mess on the sheets go clean up."

Before walking naked to the bathroom Sara licked her lips tasting Chrissy's pussy juices. While Sara was cleaning up Chrissy saved the video of all three cameras then emailed the footage to Beth. Chrissy couldn't wait to watch the film that Beth was going to edit together for her. She was sure Sara would look like a total slut for a large female body.