Author Topic: interesting to explore  (Read 218 times)

Offline ObsideousPrime

• Senior
  • Merits 33
interesting to explore
« on: June 04, 2019, 06:28:13 PM »
Here's an interestingly complex subject of fascination to explore.
What's the differences -and similarities, between narcissists, psychopaths, sociopaths and people that suffer from other forms of 'mental illness'?

Offline dawnamber

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 934
Re: interesting to explore
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2019, 05:23:51 PM »
Ha..in med school there are entire libraries devoted to this. The similarities and differences are far too vast to state here

"Crime is the soul of lust. What would pleasure be if it were not accompanied by crime? It is not the object of debauchery that excites us, rather the idea of evil." -- Marquis de Sade

Offline ObsideousPrime

• Senior
  • Merits 33
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2019, 12:06:20 AM »
Ok...well the one I'm most puzzled about is narcissists.
I don't get what it means actually.

Offline dawnamber

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 934
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2019, 01:10:18 PM »
In laymans terms... it involves a few personality traits that belong to what most people would call...a self centered egotistical person..everything is all about them

"Crime is the soul of lust. What would pleasure be if it were not accompanied by crime? It is not the object of debauchery that excites us, rather the idea of evil." -- Marquis de Sade

Offline ObsideousPrime

• Senior
  • Merits 33
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2019, 03:28:04 PM »
Ahhhhh ok thanks.
So, well anyway, I AM superior. I AM all beautiful. I AM young. I AM always correct. I AM the most intelligent. Only I matters. I AM the only way. I AM always right. You will not argue with ME. Worship ME. Love ME. Obey ME. I AM GOD!!!!
....lol nah I'm not the least bit narc!  ;D xxx iola