Author Topic: Hey! I wrote a book!  (Read 563 times)

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 351
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 02:38:36 PM by Lois »
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

darklord
Re: Hey! I write a book!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 10:32:17 PM »
Congrats. Just downloaded it to my pc Kindle. Will read it shortly.

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 351
Re: Hey! I write a book!
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2019, 02:38:12 PM »
So why this book?

I gave J. James a copy of 50 Shades, and asked if he could do better.

He wrote it as a way too show how two people might come to enjoy Forced Sex Roleplay and polyamory.

He thought 50 shades did a terrible job.  Not only was the writing bad, but the woman felt her role was to rescue a troubled man from his BDSM affliction.
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 297
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
Re: Hey! I wrote a book!
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2019, 05:49:57 PM »
I'll take a perusal of this soon.
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!