Author Topic: a very British sex shop  (Read 137 times)

Offline ObsideousPrime

• Senior
  • Merits 33
a very British sex shop
« on: May 27, 2019, 06:15:47 PM »
A Channel4 documentary: A Very British Sex Shop.
Set in Brighton, South Coast England, focusing on a family business that has 2 sex shops.
So. A husband with a wife, his ex wife, their grown up daughter and son, and an assistant.

Appalling! It's the only word I have for it.

The guy, owner and founder of the shops, doesn't have a clue what he's doing! I'm surprised they are making money out of it.

And being in that kinda business, one should do quite well. Especially in major cities like Brighton.

But one can't put on a full kinky costume fashion show in two weeks. You couldn't do that successfully in London. And this lot did such a show, and I suppose in their expectations it was a success...

The son is heir but reluctant to take over...the daughter is studying Law, even more reluctant to join in.

The whole show as presented is one big mess.

(I used to work at a sex shop in Soho)

darklord
Re: a very British sex shop
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2019, 08:15:09 PM »
A Channel4 documentary: A Very British Sex Shop.
Set in Brighton, South Coast England, focusing on a family business that has 2 sex shops.
So. A husband with a wife, his ex wife, their grown up daughter and son, and an assistant.

Appalling! It's the only word I have for it.

The guy, owner and founder of the shops, doesn't have a clue what he's doing! I'm surprised they are making money out of it.

And being in that kinda business, one should do quite well. Especially in major cities like Brighton.

But one can't put on a full kinky costume fashion show in two weeks. You couldn't do that successfully in London. And this lot did such a show, and I suppose in their expectations it was a success...

The son is heir but reluctant to take over...the daughter is studying Law, even more reluctant to join in.

The whole show as presented is one big mess.

(I used to work at a sex shop in Soho)

Sounds like one of those HBO or Showtime Documentaries of unknown names trying to get their fifteen minutes of fame.