Author Topic: Rape World  (Read 10889 times)

Offline amandablonde

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1091
Re: Rape World
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2019, 07:07:07 AM »
It is time to visit Fantasy Land, where all your perversions come true!

We enter Fantasy Land through a magical castle, filled with torture chambers, cells full of android women waiting to be dealt with and slave girls ready to service any willing visitors like royalty.

We pass through the castle into a modern interveiw and reception center, and we observe a young couple being interviewed by a fantasy designer:

“So tell me what fantasy we can create for you.  What would you like to do?  What would you like to happen?

The woman smiles up at her husband and squeezes his hand.  She begins:

“Well…..Rod and I have often talked about raping a girl together.  We could stalk her together, capture her, take her to some safe place and really work her over together for a long time.”

The man is aroused:

“Fuck yeah I love that fantasy.  I would love to have Amanda helping me to fuck up some little bitch!”

The woman strokes her husband’s crotch as she continues:

“I want it to be brutal, really rough, and I want to see Rod really go wild on her….”

“And what age do you want the girl to be?  Anything is possible here, and remember that the victims are all androids, not humans.”

The woman ponders,

“Age it not important to me, but I want her to really suffer as Rod rapes her.  I want to hurt her and make her scream as he does her.

The man laughs a deep, lewd laugh at this, and mutters:’'

“Thats fuckin’ right Amanda.  That would really get you off wouldn’t it!”

“Well I am sure we can help you fulfil this fantasy of yours!  Why don’t you make your way to sector B?  One of my assistants will guide you there right now!”

“Wow cool!” enthusess the man as a scantily clad teen enters the room and guides the excited couple out.

We follow the couple to sector B, which is set up like a small town in Mexico.  They are guided to a cantina and strip club, and ushered inside where a rowdy crowd is drinking and watching android strippers perform nude pole dancing routines for dollar bills tossed onto the stage.  We notice several working girls leading men upstairs for private sessions.

The couple watch for a while but soon they get bored.  They call over the manager and demand to know where the real action is.  He grins a toothless grin and shows them to a door leading into a flight of stairs down into the cellar.  The couple glances at each other and walk down, followed by the manager. Their way is blocked by a heavy steel door.  The manager speaks into a steel grill and the door clanks open.   An elegant dark haired woman on the other side smiles and beckons the couple inside.  We follow them.

“Are you here to buy a slave?” the woman asks.  The couple nods and they follow the woman to the holding cells where dozens of adroid women and girls cower in fear.  All are nude and chained up.  The couple inspect several girls and finally settle on a cute red headed one.  They point her out.

The woman smiles broadly:

“An excellent choice if I may say so.  Carmen is still a virgin, and quite shy and vulnerable.  I am sure you will enjoy taking her cherry and otherwise abusing her!”  The woman smiles broadly and negotiates a price with the couple.  The man Rod takes out a thick wad of notes and pays cash for the girl.  The woman snaps her fingers and a guard takes the girl out of the cell and leads her by her chain to a torture chamber at the end of the corridor.  The elegant woman shakes hands with the couple and they follow the guard to the torture chamber.  The guard leads the girl into the chamber and attaches her chain to a steel bar.  Then the guard exits, wishing the couple a fun night.

Rod and Amanda look at each other and then the girl, and laugh a nervous, excited laugh.  Now their dreams were about to begin for real!

« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 07:42:04 AM by amandablonde »
accomplice of evil

Offline amandablonde

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1091
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2019, 03:47:41 PM »
We watch in pleasure as the woman Amanda strips the man Rod and he does to her likewise.  Amanda caresses Rod’s cock and kisses the head. They are soon naked and circle the android girl Carmen who is still chained to a steel bar in the dungeon.  The girl watches fearfully as the couple whisper to each other and then approach her, pinching her nipples and her clitoris.  The couple find a whip and a riding crop in he supply of torture equipment in the dungeon and begin to lash the girl, who screams and twists and turns in her bondage.

The couple land blow after blow on the girl, bringing up large welts on her skin as she screams and thrashes.  Amanda aims her blows at the girl’s bald pussy while Rold whips her breasts and nipples.  A fine sheen of sweat soon covers their bodies.  They pause in their assault on the girl and kiss passionately, caressing each others genitals.  Rod’s cock is now hard and throbbing and Amanda’s pussy is dripping wet.

They toy with the girl for a few moments.

“Rape her my darling!” whispers Amanda to her husband, “Rape her NOW!!!”

They take down the girl from the steel bar, by releasing her chain and hauling the struggling android girl to a metal frame bed.  They attach the chain to one corner of the bed and find more chains to tie the girl’s legs and arms akimbo.  Her whipped body is now spread eagled and open for use.

Rod moves in between the girl’s legs and Amanda lies beside the girl, her hand on his cock as she guides it towards the pink puffy whipped cunt of the girl.  When he reaches her vagina Rod lunges forward with a roar, ripping through the girl’s hymen as she screams and bucks up her body.  Amanda moves to the head of the girl and spreads her own legs wide so Rod can watch her masturbating as he rapes the girl.  Amanda calls out encouragement to Rod, urging him on to ever harder and more brutal thrusts:

“THATS IT BABY RAPE HER! RAPE HER HARDER!  RAM IT IN!  GOOD BOY RAPE HER LIKE AN ANIMAL!! GO BOY GO!!!!”

Rod wildly rams his cock into the girl and slaps her face as he does so, raining blow after blow on her.  Then he puts his hands on her shoulders and steadies himself as he pounds his cock into her at a furious pace as he approaches orgasm.  Amanda is masturbating wildly now as she shouts perverted encouragement to her husband.  They cum together in a frenzy of lust, their hips bucking and their faces contorted into masks of desire and pleasure.

We applaud politely as we watch.  The couple does not appear to mind the audience.  They lie together and relax for a time before they ready themselves to rape the girl a second time.  Amanda selects a set of pliers to torture the girl with as her husband strokes his cock, getting himself ready for the second rape.

We watch eagerly in anticipation!

We do not have long to wait.  Amanda uses the pliers on the android girl's clit and nipples, making her scream and thrash as Rod rams into her again.

The couple enjoy tormenting the girl.

Amanda twists the girl's nipples as Rod enters her from behind.  Later, the girl is bound and pegs cover her most sensititve places.

Amanda forces the girl to lick her as Rod rapes her again.  The girl is permitted to masturbate for the pleasure of those watching.

Several members of the audience are invited to participate.

Her in Fantasy Land there are no restrictions on what you can do to your victims.  All perversions are encouraged.  The only limits are the limits of your own imagination!

Please cum back soon and bring your deepest darkest fantasies with you!

« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 06:56:53 AM by amandablonde »
accomplice of evil

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1086
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2019, 02:16:07 AM »
*wishes Rape World already existed*  :(

Brilliant stuff Amanda! What wonderful land do we get to see next?
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline martyn12321
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2020, 04:50:11 AM »
We watch in pleasure as the woman Amanda strips the man Rod and he does to her likewise.  Amanda caresses Rod’s cock and kisses the head. They are soon naked and circle the android girl Carmen who is still chained to a steel bar in the dungeon.  The girl watches fearfully as the couple whisper to each other and then approach her, pinching her nipples and her clitoris.  The couple find a whip and a riding crop in he supply of torture equipment in the dungeon and begin to lash the girl, who screams and twists and turns in her bondage.

The couple land blow after blow on the girl, bringing up large welts on her skin as she screams and thrashes.  Amanda aims her blows at the girl’s bald pussy while Rold whips her breasts and nipples.  A fine sheen of sweat soon covers their bodies.  They pause in their assault on the girl and kiss passionately, caressing each others genitals.  Rod’s cock is now hard and throbbing and Amanda’s pussy is dripping wet.

They toy with the girl for a few moments.

“Rape her my darling!” whispers Amanda to her husband, “Rape her NOW!!!”

They take down the girl from the steel bar, by releasing her chain and hauling the struggling android girl to a metal frame bed.  They attach the chain to one corner of the bed and find more chains to tie the girl’s legs and arms akimbo.  Her whipped body is now spread eagled and open for use.

Rod moves in between the girl’s legs and Amanda lies beside the girl, her hand on his cock as she guides it towards the pink puffy whipped cunt of the girl.  When he reaches her vagina Rod lunges forward with a roar, ripping through the girl’s hymen as she screams and bucks up her body.  Amanda moves to the head of the girl and spreads her own legs wide so Rod can watch her masturbating as he rapes the girl.  Amanda calls out encouragement to Rod, urging him on to ever harder and more brutal thrusts:

“THATS IT BABY RAPE HER! RAPE HER HARDER!  RAM IT IN!  GOOD BOY RAPE HER LIKE AN ANIMAL!! GO BOY GO!!!!”

Rod wildly rams his cock into the girl and slaps her face as he does so, raining blow after blow on her.  Then he puts his hands on her shoulders and steadies himself as he pounds his cock into her at a furious pace as he approaches orgasm.  Amanda is masturbating wildly now as she shouts perverted encouragement to her husband.  They cum together in a frenzy of lust, their hips bucking and their faces contorted into masks of desire and pleasure.

We applaud politely as we watch.  The couple does not appear to mind the audience.  They lie together and relax for a time before they ready themselves to rape the girl a second time.  Amanda selects a set of pliers to torture the girl with as her husband strokes his cock, getting himself ready for the second rape.

We watch eagerly in anticipation!

We do not have long to wait.  Amanda uses the pliers on the android girl's clit and nipples, making her scream and thrash as Rod rams into her again.

The couple enjoy tormenting the girl.

Amanda twists the girl's nipples as Rod enters her from behind.  Later, the girl is bound and pegs cover her most sensititve places.

Amanda forces the girl to lick her as Rod rapes her again.  The girl is permitted to masturbate for the pleasure of those watching.

Several members of the audience are invited to participate.

Her in Fantasy Land there are no restrictions on what you can do to your victims.  All perversions are encouraged.  The only limits are the limits of your own imagination!

I love the way your mind works Amanda - would love to add another section to Rape World..

Please cum back soon and bring your deepest darkest fantasies with you!

Loved it!

Offline amandablonde

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1091
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2020, 04:23:50 AM »
Oh gosh so many broken image links.
accomplice of evil

Offline amandablonde

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1091
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2021, 11:32:59 PM »

The girls at Rape World are well trained to ensure that every guest has a thrilling rape experience.
accomplice of evil

Offline RapeU
  • Senior
  • Merits 19
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2022, 10:14:00 PM »
Fascinating. I had a similar idea, but instead of the robots being victims the robots were the rapists. Didn't really get too far into the idea though and ended up writing something different. You've taken the idea into something much bigger than I would have. Well done!

Offline Yukito

• Undergrad
  • Merits 130
    • Yukito's Corner
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2022, 07:24:59 AM »
Fascinating. I had a similar idea, but instead of the robots being victims the robots were the rapists. Didn't really get too far into the idea though and ended up writing something different. You've taken the idea into something much bigger than I would have. Well done!
I had a small story where a girl was raped by a android. I never finished it though. It was back in the first iteration of my fictional world.