Author Topic: reality  (Read 698 times)

Offline ObsideousPrime

• Senior
  • Merits 33
reality
« on: May 23, 2019, 08:29:37 AM »
Reality

We would like to have and believe in, and practice love, hope, compassion, empathy, positivity...good times.

Reality: life is dominated by: hate, anger, bitterness and regret, jealousy and greed, loss and death, deceit and betrayal, bigotry and prejudice, violence and trauma, sadness and mistakes, poverty and psychosis.

Life is Hell on Earth.
Any wonder we love fantasies and escapism?!

But life is SHIT. Because of human nature. Which is nothing if not chaotic and destructive. Humanity cannot help it.

Making scant progress and yet humans are under the delusion that they are civilised!

HA! Humanity is but a sick joke on the Universe.

....have I depressed you lot enough yet?!

Offline Unspeakable

• Junior
  • Merits 50
  • She deserves it.
Re: reality
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2019, 12:14:48 AM »
This reminds me of a few harsh but truthful quote by agent smith from the matrix movie which I actually agreed.

Agent Smith: I'm going to be honest with you. I hate this place, this zoo, this prison, this reality, whatever you want to call it. I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink, and every time I do I fear that I have somehow been infected by it. It's repulsive! Isn't it? I must get out of here. I must get free, and in this mind is the key, my key!

Agent Smith: I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.

Seeing how we are affecting the environment right at this point can we disagree to that statement. The earth had already reacting like how a human body would to clear out the disease. It's having fever trying to change to an environment that is less suitable to live in. The various organisms causing diseases probably are like white cells trying to reduce the viral load. But we are too strong and winning, which lead to the inevitable-dying of host. Even Thanos tried to prevent it and failed.

So for me the point is to enjoy your life to the fullest, do whatever you want to do and leave no regret. Ignore those living in hate and anger because they are just making their short life miserable. Life is just too short. If we are lucky enough we might be able to witness the collapse of humanity.

Offline ObsideousPrime

• Senior
  • Merits 33
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2019, 02:00:18 PM »
This reminds me of a few harsh but truthful quote by agent smith from the matrix movie which I actually agreed.

Agent Smith: I'm going to be honest with you. I hate this place, this zoo, this prison, this reality, whatever you want to call it. I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink, and every time I do I fear that I have somehow been infected by it. It's repulsive! Isn't it? I must get out of here. I must get free, and in this mind is the key, my key!

Agent Smith: I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.

Seeing how we are affecting the environment right at this point can we disagree to that statement. The earth had already reacting like how a human body would to clear out the disease. It's having fever trying to change to an environment that is less suitable to live in. The various organisms causing diseases probably are like white cells trying to reduce the viral load. But we are too strong and winning, which lead to the inevitable-dying of host. Even Thanos tried to prevent it and failed.

So for me the point is to enjoy your life to the fullest, do whatever you want to do and leave no regret. Ignore those living in hate and anger because they are just making their short life miserable. Life is just too short. If we are lucky enough we might be able to witness the collapse of humanity.

I do like Agent Smith. He is correct.
Humanity is a virus. Because it is not logical nor just.
Humanity, as I've said embraces chaos and delusions.
Society is utterly dumb.

Religion. The Liberal Lovey Dovey Brigade.
Utter stupidity in loving criminals. Believing in the sick delusion that criminals are human and can be reformed. Traitors; loving the terrorists that kill and bomb in the West.

Many call for unity, "we are all one" they say. "Diversity, integration" What utter bullshit! Cultures are indeed diverse, we don't practice child marriage, FGM or eat cats and dogs. Nah "nice ethnic minorities" do that - sure let's be one with them! Integrate with our western society?! They don't even bother learning our language, why would they give a fuck about our customs, laws and morals?!

Offline dawnamber

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 2289
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2019, 05:40:11 PM »
Reality

We would like to have and believe in, and practice love, hope, compassion, empathy, positivity...good times.

Reality: life is dominated by: hate, anger, bitterness and regret, jealousy and greed, loss and death, deceit and betrayal, bigotry and prejudice, violence and trauma, sadness and mistakes, poverty and psychosis.

Life is Hell on Earth.
Any wonder we love fantasies and escapism?!

But life is SHIT. Because of human nature. Which is nothing if not chaotic and destructive. Humanity cannot help it.

Making scant progress and yet humans are under the delusion that they are civilised!

HA! Humanity is but a sick joke on the Universe.

....have I depressed you lot enough yet?!

Expressing oneself doesn't "depress" another person. Only the way they receive your thoughts. That then is on them.

Is life easy? No. Read my blog if you think I have lived in a bubble. And many have had it worse than me. But the universe operates on two things. Positives and negatives. If we all walk around, seeing only the negative, speaking only negative, believing only negative, we then almost force ourselves through self brainwashing to act negative to everything and everybody.

You are what you see yourself as being. The world is too.. try saying different things for a month. Do not allow yourself the effort or thoughts to express negatives. Only put in positives. At the end of the month. life, will still suck sometimes. You might still struggle. But you'll see it differently, and because of that, accept it differently, process it differently and have .........................hope

Offline ObsideousPrime

• Senior
  • Merits 33
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2019, 11:51:54 PM »
What hope is there exactly?! What is there to be so positive about?!
Chaos rules because of society, which claims to want order and logic instead, but no in actual fact society runs on chaos. Society embraces and loves chaos.