Author Topic: No sex until abortion rights  (Read 508 times)

darklord
No sex until abortion rights
« on: May 11, 2019, 09:03:06 PM »
Once again, Hollywood tries to speak for the rest of the country.  Alyssa Milano suggested women have no more sex until they have "autonomy" as she put it.  Regardless of the side you take on abortion, this is just patently absurd.  I guess since she started the # me too movement, that she feels entitled to tell every woman in  America what to believe.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2019/05/11/alyssa-milano-calls-sex-strike-protest-anti-abortion-laws/1174983001/

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1084
Re: No sex until abortion rights
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2019, 09:12:20 PM »
Yeah this will go places.........NOT!      :emot_rotf.gif:  Alyssa, you're a little grumpy and bitchy because your career has sort of tanked, and all the young starlets have taken your good roles. You don't need to take your anger and frustration out on the rest of the world. Get over yourself!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline Hazard

• Undergrad
  • Merits 59
  • Rape Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2019, 09:19:58 PM »
I support abortion, but women already have “autonomy”. Bang when the lady cycle isn't ready for conception (the old school way) or condoms, pills, coils, withdrawal method ... morning after pills ... or just throw yourself down the stairs.   ;D It’s crazy for people to see a medical procedure performed by someone else to kill a child of their creation as some sort of right.

Again, I support abortion and have no problems with it. Whisk up as many womb parasites as you like. I don’t care. But unless you’re a rape victim, there are a loads of ways to have your cake and eat it and cheat nature. If you fuck up in life, there are consequences. We shouldn’t rely on medical processes to bail us out. Our ancestors didn’t.
How is my raping? Call 0602 696969

Offline Anastasia

• Sophomore
  • Merits 17
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2019, 09:26:28 PM »
I'm sorry, I've been trying to avoid Detention Hall on the basis that I don't conform to the echo chamber and really don't like being told what I "meant" to say and not what I said....

...but is she really trying to have a strike for rights she already has?

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1084
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2019, 10:15:43 PM »
I'm sorry, I've been trying to avoid Detention Hall on the basis that I don't conform to the echo chamber and really don't like being told what I "meant" to say and not what I said....

...but is she really trying to have a strike for rights she already has?
I think, kinda yeah!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline Eljorn

• Dean
  • Senior
  • Merits 43
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2019, 10:33:35 PM »
This idea is nothing new.  You should look up the play Lysistrata by Aristophanes .

I'll leave it as an exercise for the reader to look it up if you're interested.

Oh, one more thing... Alyssa Milano's statement isn't directed to men.  I find it as interesting that it's been mostly men who have responded to her statement in here, kind of similar to how it's men who are making rules regarding women's bodies.

My .02
--
Eljorn

darklord
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2019, 10:49:21 PM »
She is undermining women's rights by putting abstinence and abortion in the same context.  They are too separate things. In addition, she is stating that the role of women is to supply sex for men, and that is the polar opposite of the feminist message.

Offline Anastasia

• Sophomore
  • Merits 17
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2019, 10:58:01 PM »
Well, now that it's gotten serious, what we are seeing are rednecks gearing up for a bar fight.

There are three sides to this debate.

1. Pro-life
2. Pro-Choice
3. Pro-Abortion

And the more we see states do what Virginia did, and the more we hear rhetoric that lifts sensible restrictions (like 3rd Trimester when it won't harm the mother, or until labor, or until birth) arguments from the pro-Abortion crowd, and the more we see people (including senators) attacking the pro-life crowd, the more that side of the debate is going to escalate things.

Once the pro-Life and the Pro-Abortion crowd finish beating the shit out of each other by pushing the debate to an extreme, we can all go back to sensible abortion policies.

But until that happens, we're going to just have to deal with hearing redneck gibberish spewing from both sides as they insist that the other side can only be operating from purely evil intent. 

Offline Anastasia

• Sophomore
  • Merits 17
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2019, 11:00:06 PM »
But, I have the feeling that this thread is going to turn into that crazy redneck gibberish.  I'm going to duck out before the assholes start to circle.

darklord
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2019, 07:26:05 AM »
But, I have the feeling that this thread is going to turn into that crazy redneck gibberish.  I'm going to duck out before the assholes start to circle.

Well, dang me lol.  Well said. :)