Author Topic: From The Turntables In My Head  (Read 6050 times)

carhamgrater
From The Turntables In My Head
« on: April 16, 2019, 12:21:57 PM »
Jessica_33 graciously posted to me that I could post the music that I like in her topic "Jessica's Jukebox"  and I politely declined for reasons I shall not go into. So to be fair it only right that I post my own music topic and show the eclectic taste that I have going through my mind and headphones as i post and write.

Not going to start with my obsession with The Coors or Girls Aloud, instead I'm going to begin with a group that further ignited my love of Classical music. Four lovely young ladies called Bond

if you would like to see more check out a full live performance from The Royal Albert Hall

« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 04:31:40 PM by carhamgrater »

darklord
Re: From The Turntables In My Head
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 12:41:57 PM »
Very nice!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1088
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 04:16:20 PM »
Very good choice in music, Carhamgrater!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

SheerHose33
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2019, 04:22:04 PM »
Oh loving this!!!!

carhamgrater
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2019, 04:34:05 PM »
November 28, 7:36 PM Casey Kasem introduced me to my first Brit crush, when he played Kim Wilde singing "Kids In America"- that crush has now turned into lust

SheerHose33
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2019, 09:06:01 AM »
Love her music, she’s now a gardening expert by all accounts.

carhamgrater
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2019, 10:30:57 AM »
So on series of forums I've been playing a former college Dj various music based games for the past ten years . In my time I've proven to her (She's in her mid thirties) that I can counter her song for song. Sometimes I even surprise myself Like when I found this one from Russian Band Serebro

can't understand a single word but the lyrics and music flows so hauntingly that I fell instantly in love with it!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1088
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2019, 04:55:06 PM »
Beautiful song ( and hot chicks too!  ;D) !  Thanks for introducing us to some 'unconventional' music I wouldn't otherwise know even existed!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

carhamgrater
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2019, 01:48:31 PM »
Don't get me wrong there are times when I like a stronger beat like Missing Hours "Machine" from Australia

or Mobile's "The Killer"

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1088
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2019, 04:44:37 PM »
I really like both of those songs. The 'Machine' song is new to me, but I have heard 'Killer'.  Really good stuff.

SheerHose33
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2019, 12:47:28 AM »
Different and thank you for letting us experience these. Both I’ve never heard before

carhamgrater
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2019, 05:51:54 AM »
Today's presentation comes from Iceland four young Ladies with a great sound that sing in both Icelandic and English

Their English hit that really spoke to me

carhamgrater
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2019, 10:12:01 AM »
So Tammy will stop hitting me- our favorite Russian Band  Инь - Ян which translates to Yin Yan. A band that appeals to all, straight or gay alike!

which translates to "Don't Let Go Of My Hand"

And the video that would be banned in North America for violence against women

Highly recommend if you have some time to kill  and want to see more current Russian acts check out
https://www.youtube.com/user/ELLO

SheerHose33
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2019, 02:51:06 PM »
Sexy!! You know how I feel about the Russians!!! Good taste.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1088
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2019, 03:53:23 PM »
Those women in YinYan are HOT!  :emot_thedrool.gif: