Author Topic: Darth Vader has Passed Away  (Read 202 times)

Offline Tony V.

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 807
Darth Vader has Passed Away
« on: December 01, 2020, 05:24:27 PM »
Darth Vader Pasees Away Saturday at the age of 85.......

No, not James Earl Jones. The 6' 6" British Bodybuilder who actually wore Darth Vader's costume in every Star Wars film.....

And he didn't even get to show his face in "Return of The Jedi" where He dies. Nor did David Prowse even get to be in the "Ghost Sequence" at the end of "Return of The Jedi" either!!!

David Prowse took this in the typical British Humor...... He SUED LucasFilms!!!

Rest In Peace, Lord Vader!!!

Tony V.                 :police:
"Just turn around, put your hands behind you, and do what the Officer tells you"

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 534
Re: Darth Vader has Passed Away
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2020, 07:54:47 PM »
Darth Vader Pasees Away Saturday at the age of 85.......

No, not James Earl Jones. The 6' 6" British Bodybuilder who actually wore Darth Vader's costume in every Star Wars film.....

And he didn't even get to show his face in "Return of The Jedi" where He dies. Nor did David Prowse even get to be in the "Ghost Sequence" at the end of "Return of The Jedi" either!!!

David Prowse took this in the typical British Humor...... He SUED LucasFilms!!!

Rest In Peace, Lord Vader!!!

I read where he was not treated very well by Lucasfilm in later years, being forbidden by George Lucas to attend official SW cast appearances at sci-fi conventions. And yes, they weren't even going to let him be in the scene in ROTJ where Emperor Palpatine is thrown down the utility shaft by Darth Vader, they were going to do a different scene. But David Prowse held out to director Richard Marquand and Lucas and they eventually decided to do the scene. Then they screwed him over in the Darth Vader unmasking scene too. But however he was treated, to me, he will ALWAYS be the embodiment of Darth Vader!

Tony V.                 :police:
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline Tony V.

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 807
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2020, 03:33:56 AM »
Amen Vile!!!!  Very well said!!

Tony V.               :police:
"Just turn around, put your hands behind you, and do what the Officer tells you"

darklord
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2020, 08:58:47 AM »
Man, we are losing them all.  RIP