Author Topic: BDSM Curious  (Read 3032 times)

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
  • ...and you will know me by the trail of the Ravish
    • ...And you will know me by the trail of the Ravished...
BDSM Curious
« on: March 20, 2019, 08:23:50 AM »
So. I am considering going to something called a munch? But ummmm i don't know what to expect. Is anyone active in their BDSM community?
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

darklord
Re: BDSM Curious
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2019, 10:30:58 AM »
I'm not, but heard of it. Like a meet n greet usually at a resturaunt or something.  Have fun :)

Offline Hazard

• Undergrad
  • Merits 59
  • Rape Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2019, 04:30:11 PM »
Meet Up for kink fiends. Most Meets Ups consist of the somewhat social awkward, but there usually are a few cool peeps in the crowd. I would imagine a Munch is much the same. All social groups created in that way tend to be. Could be a good way to meet someone to play with, but be prepared for the majority to be not the kind you want to play with, depending on how picky you are.

I looked into it once, but changed my mind once I'd found one locally. I realised my motivation was to find a girlfriend at the time, and selecting a girlfriend based on sexual kink would've resulted in a relationship that lasted 5 minutes … so decided to use more normal channels. I guess if your main goal is to talk kink in person, and potentially get laid, it's got to be worth a go. Might be some real gems there. Be safe.
How is my raping? Call 0602 696969

dawnamber
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2019, 10:42:53 PM »
Think of going out to a place for coffee and meeting strangers. Contrary to popular belief, BDSM is not usually the focus there. It's mainly a chance for people to get their feet wet. Get over the "fear" of going. And yes, you can find out other activities. If it's ANYWHERE but a public venue, do not go alone.

I've been to probably 30

darklord
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2019, 04:54:35 AM »
Think of going out to a place for coffee and meeting strangers. Contrary to popular belief, BDSM is not usually the focus there. It's mainly a chance for people to get their feet wet. Get over the "fear" of going. And yes, you can find out other activities. If it's ANYWHERE but a public venue, do not go alone.

I've been to probably 30

Gulp!  You are so hot!

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2019, 03:00:47 PM »
The munch was so fun!!! Everyone was incredibly nice and very out with their freak flags even though we were at a TGI Fridays lmao.  It was great to be around people who were so empowered by their sexuality.  So that was last night.  I got invited to a rope event tonight. I am terrified and excited to go.  I don't think I'll participate probably just watch but the entire time I was there last night I felt this constant rush of adrenaline and excitement that I haven't felt in a while! #NervousExcited!
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

darklord
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2019, 04:16:39 PM »
A rope event :_:):):):)  So up my alley.  You should go, then report back in nauseating detail.

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2019, 10:54:55 PM »
Story forthcoming....too tired and too sorry tondo anything but sleep.
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

dawnamber
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2019, 11:28:33 PM »
Really glad you went Bubbles. I enjoyed mine too. And rope events most usually do not involve sex, unless it's between a Master/Mistress and their slave/sub...can't wait to hear! :sign_a+:

Offline Army of One

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 119
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2019, 06:11:12 AM »
Story forthcoming....too tired and too sorry tondo anything but sleep.
This sounds promising. [sits and waits for the details to emerge, hoping what he thinks happened happened]
Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2019, 11:46:42 PM »
So... here we go.  I went to the dungeon, which I didn't realize was a real dungeon. First of all, I thought it was like a turn of phrase, like how people say "I went crazy last night," doesn't mean they actually lost lucidity ya know?! Well, I was wrong that shit was a real life, whips and chains, naked people being hung from their ankles and beaten just for shits and giggles - dungeon. So let that be a lesson for all you would be "kinksters" (I guess is what they...we...are called?) dungeon means dungeon.  However the dungeon mistress and her...pet? Slave? Sub? person were very nice. I got a house collar which was pretty and made me feel special and kinda safe (ya know as safe as one can feel in a place that had many instruments designed to torment the human body.)  I met up with a few people from the munch they were all cool. - SIDEBAR  - I showed up in my yoga class clothes cus I had just finished teaching and didn't really have time to change, and also I am not sure what I would have changed into, I didn't wanna show up in like a dress cuz that felt dumb, but I don't really own any leather (cuz I'm broke AF) I also didn't wanna wear my "fuck me" dress cuz well I honestly was still a little scared to go, and of the kind of ppl I'd meet. - I DIGRESS - So after sitting quietly and having what I'm guessing was a deer in headlights look on my face the girl who I thought was just a sub came over and asked if I'd be comfortable negotiating a scene.  I had no idea what that meant so she broke it down for me. I thought about it and then figured, fuck it, if I'm gonna try this thing then I might as well TRY THIS THING. So we negotiated a scene, and I told her no penetration and no marks that could be seen while I was teaching class. Then she asked, "that's it?" and I said yea. That was kinda a mistake.  I assumed, well she's small. Like my size, maybe a little taller, and shes the sub so like she can't really do anything or whatever.  -DOUBLE SIDEBAR - I based this on the fact that her mistress was TERRIFYING I mean like I called her ma'am kinda as like a reflexive ", please don't hit me with anything I just wanna be your friend" kind of fear. - DIGRESSION 2x - So, she tells me we are gonna do a rope scene with impact play, I asked what that meant exactly, and she told me, she may have sugar-coated the intensity of the impact play. 

FAST FORWARD 20 minutes. I am suspended from "the pagoda?" slowly spinning in just my panties in a room full of strangers while a girl I thought was demure and small and sweet takes a rather large paddle and a series of floggers to my ass... And I am like somewhere else. I don't know how to describe it. I didn't have like any desire to protect myself, not that it would have mattered she tied me pretty tight. But I just couldn't ...think? I guess. I just like went somewhere else and couldn't really hear anything but the pain was weird and great. I went from like terrified to not really sexually turned on but somehow turned on in a really different way I've never experienced.  She didn't use a gag because she wanted me to be able to use my safe word if I needed to without any confusion, which I didn't end up needing. BUT! I cannot explain what the combination of surprise, fear, pain, anticipation, arousal and confusion at the same time are like but it's good.

Probably too good.

So after the scene, she just sat with me, and I cried which is weird I never cry in front of people but I was like SUPER emotional, and we went to a quiet room, and she just rubbed my back which was nice.  Then I got dressed and went home.  I slept on my stomach cuz it my ass was quite red and a little bruised. Teaching class was so....so....SO incredibly difficult today when I'm laying in Shavasana and trying to keep my focus but cant help but think about how much I want to not be on my ass.

BTW I couldn't really sleep, not from the pain (even though my butt is still....colors...) I kept thinking about everything the rope stuff, the pain the beatings, the girl. So I sent her a message today and asked if we could do more. She said she wanted me to wait for a little just to make sure I've fully processed the experience but that if I wanted to do more rope play she'd be willing to scene with me this weekend....so yea, I guess thats happening.
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

darklord
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2019, 11:51:28 PM »
Call me crazy, but that is hot AF!  God, the image I have of you hanging there in your panties getting that ass smacked is the things dreams are made of.  Glad you went, and if you liked, I hope you go back, and if you didnt, well you did something most never tried.

Offline Army of One

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 119
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2019, 01:57:52 AM »
I haven't really done any dom/sub stuff, so I may be way off course (Kitten, help me out here, please), but if I were to guess, it sounds like you went off into somewhere called "subspace". Basically, you just shut out everything else and concentrate on the scene and your place in it. (Again, possibly way off course here, so I may be wrong.)
Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2019, 04:04:25 PM »
OMG I AM LOVING THIS MORE AND MORE, may have to invest in some kink appropriate clothing!!!
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

darklord
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2019, 04:25:36 PM »
well.....yea