Author Topic: A New Year’s Engagement ( Completed )  (Read 4155 times)

SheerHose33
A New Year’s Engagement ( Completed )
« on: December 26, 2018, 12:14:02 PM »
A New Year’s Engagement

This is a story told by both the perspectives of the rapist and his victim.

Rape is a heinous crime and I do not condone it. Rape destroys lives for everyone the victim, his/her families and the families of the rapist who have to face what their loved ones have done.
This story contains an interracial background and is not intended for any offense to any ethic minorities.

Bakir

My name is Bakir and I’ve been in England for 3 years now.
“I wander alone of a daily basis through London’s vast concrete jungle. It is getting much harder to be homeless these days. Doorways and staircases which were once solitude to cold nights are now becoming more defended against people like me. Spikes on the pavements and your humble bedding removed daily it’s getting hard.
I wasn’t always living this life. I was once successful just like you. The destruction of my country by Western powers and put me here. I was promised shelter and comfort and a chance in life. My family are wiped out by bombs of the very country I came to for aid. I can blame myself for the addictions I craved to help me cope. Sometimes I’m lucky to get shelter. I’ve learnt to survive and overcome my addictions. It’s the view that people have of me that I hate. They look at me like I’m nothing.
                                Though it’s unfair to say I don’t always come across kindness, yesterday a man and his daughter bought me a cup of coffee which warmed me up. Sometimes drunk people will give me their spare change. Alcohol can more often bring out the worst in people, like 3 months ago I was urinated on by 3 drunken men while, their girlfriends watched and laughed.
                                I’ve been to hostels and they are full of the addicts and the addictions I’ve tried to get away from. I’m desperate and it’s now New Years Eve.
I’ve had to endure another Christmas on the streets seeing people happy and spending money for one day. How can I see 2019 through like this?. There has to be some comfort, any comfort that will take away this pain. I don’t want to throw in the towel after getting away from my war zone that was once home.

Sylvia

My name is Sylvia and I’m a university graduate.
This Christmas was great and I mean great. Mummy and Daddy spoiled me so much this year. I was away in Australia for my gap year and I had such a party when I returned just before Christmas. All my friends were there and were so happy to see me.

We all had such a Christmas dinner and all my family came around. My boyfriend David bought me a silver locket. It has our picture in it. He waited for me back home while I was in Oz, I missed him. Now I’m meeting up with him to bring in the New Year. Maybe he’ll propose to me, all my friends think he will. So will be disappointed if he doesn’t. Tonight we have booked a romantic meal at my favorite Italian restaurant. I can’t wait!! I’m getting ready I have my new claret dress that mummy bought me, you should see what it costed, I’d expect no better. I’m curling my hair with my new GHD straighter, that was also a gift from my bae!!! Here’s too 2019!!!! As I pour my Chardonnay. I take my selfies and share them with my friends. I have my nails done as I’m soooo sure he’s going to propose to me. He couldn’t bear me being away so long. Now he’s mine for good lol.

Bakir

The day has passed like any other day. Miserable British weather. Not many people shopping today which meant not much change given to me. I’ve managed to eat at a charity I go to from time to time. Then a drunk homeless man attacked me, called me a sand rat and a rag head and told me to get the fuck out of his country.

I’m sitting below a bridge near a vibrant pub. People are passing and giving me the  usual “get lost stare”. Maybe I should chuck myself in the river, who would know or care? I have though ,one treasure. My daughter had this little music box, and I always every night wind it up and remember when I had a family and a life, why did I come here? The music, though beautiful brings tears to my eyes.

Sylvia

Well I’ve lit up Instagram tonight with my curls and figure. Thanks David!!! My dress is showing off all my curves. I love claret. Such a rich elegant color. Going to have to wear tights though. I miss Australia, not cold like here in good old England. I put them on they can barely be seen, well I only buy the best!!! Mummy and Daddy call me downstairs for tea. I’m so giddy over this night!! David has gone to the gym of course! Well he has to look his best for me!!! I have tea with my parents and my brother and eagerly await David’s arrival.

Bakir

It’s getting messy. It’s only 8 o’clock and I’ve already been moved away by a security guard from the ATM I was sitting by. Nothing being done about the drunkards who are so loud and messy. Seen one guy get sick all over himself and another, a woman just take a piss on the side of the street. I haven’t showered in days and these people are walking around causing filth everywhere. I’ve change to get a coffee and then look for another spot to see if I can get change off some drinkers, it will be risky though.

Sylvia

David and I are in the restaurant, thank god we booked a table, it’s packed. I’d cause some fuss if we were turned away. I’m a girl who gets what she wants! David is looking handsome as ever, though he needed to scrub up!! Eating the best lasagne in London, and drinking Prosecco. Will he won’t he? He’d better!!!

Bakir

Well I feel better after a coffee. It’s what keeps the night going. It’s cold tonight and  I’m tempted to get a hostel if I have the money. It’s not easy to get tonight, people are being so rude and not giving me any inch. I’m a dirty foreigner I guess. One thing I do like though is seeing the girls and so called ladies walk by. They don’t pay me any attention. I can sometimes get a glimpse up their skirts as they pass, it does pass the time. Usually a group of men pass and I keep the head down. I’ve had many beatings to know better by now, not to make eye contact.

Sylvia

David hasn’t proposed yet! Hmm, he seems agitated though so waiting for the moment. We are just leaving the restaurant. I feel a bit light headed, that’s Prosecco for you! I hold his hand as we leave the restaurant. It’s cold and he puts his jacket over me like a true gentleman
Oh lord!! Some dirty Asian man is outside sitting down with his dirty hands out looking for money. I hold on to David. I feel his eyes on us both. He gestures for spare change. Wow David just stares at him and says “fuck off back to where you came from, Syria is that way”!
I don’t like David cursing but that will tell him. Dirty foreigners coming here and trying to beg for money, it really could ruin a girl’s night.

Bakir

I sat in this quiet street and took refuge at the entrance of a restaurant. Italian is my favorite and the smell makes me so hungry. A few guests walk in and out and pass me. I am trying to keep warm but also I’m in desperately need of money for a room tonight. A man and a woman pass me, the usual stuck up type that would rather piss on you than look at you. She is beautiful though, in her tight claret dress that hugs her whole body and her blonde curls. I look up with my hands out seeing if I’ll get anything off them. The man gets angry and gives me the usual “dirty foreigner lecture/insult. She looks at me like I’m an empty tin laying on the street.
He walks on and “to hell with him”. There is something on the ground, something small that fell out of his jacket as they walked out the restaurant. It’s a jewelry box. Will I take it, there seems to be no one else here. I grab it and open it it in the shadows under the street lights. My eyes shone in my necessary greed at the prize, a diamond ring!!!  

My prayers are answered , it must be worth a fortune, now off the pawn shop or any back street shop that will give me something for it. Or will I chase them down
and give it back. It’s obviously an engagement ring. Will he give me a reward for it? Surely he will. Lucky fucker! Having a woman like that and him with the manners of a pig. What do I do!!!

« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 10:06:41 AM by Jessica_33 »

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1267
Re: A New Year Engagement
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 12:44:22 PM »
This is going to be fantastic!!!! You are hitting on so many personal fantasies and chords with me on this story and the way you have it written is a unique presentation. It's stories like this which cements you as a gifted writer and I will be paying very close attention to this story. Well done again!

Merit definitely earned!

carhamgrater
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2018, 01:10:34 PM »
A well crafted story with many ways for it to go! love the dual perspective aspect!

SheerHose33
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 01:34:25 PM »
Sylvia

We started walking down the street.He is holding my hands, I feel him trembling, he is agitated I know it. A man calls behind us. We both turn and it’s him, the dirty beggar wants something. I hold David’s hand tightly, he’s getting annoyed.
“Can you come here please”. The man calls to David. “Why?” says David he’s getting annoyed, if seen David in action before he gets very hot headed and this dirty man is pushing his buttons. “I have something for you” says the man. “I don’t want to ruin your night, can we talk please”. He has something in his hand, what is it, it’s small.

David breaks my grasp and strides over to the man. “Leave us alone, your already ruining the night, just fuck off! I’m not giving you anything and I’m not taking anything off you”. The man gets annoyed now and pushes something into David’s hand. “Where did you get this? Replies David vocally angry now. “David please just relax and come on”. I’m happy he’s here standing his ground, but I don’t want this night ruined. “You stole it and trying to sell it back to me”. David shouts at him. People are staring now.
The man is pleading with David and I’m dying to know what it is. “How could I steal it? You dropped it” the man shouts back. Maybe I’ll take something of yours” shouts David squaring up to man. I’m getting tearful now, this isn’t going to end well. David’s going to get arrested and WHATs in the box? Is it...is it..... a ring?

Bakir

This man is the most disgusting pig I’ve ever encountered through all the addicts I’ve met in hostels. I should have taken the ring. He’s getting so angry, and I even had the decency to try and not ruin his surprise. He snatches the ring out of my hand, his girl is getting worried. People are staring, they’ll take his side no doubt. I ask him for some money for finding it and he tells me to fuck off again. I’ve lost this battle I’m afraid. This guy will get his comeuppance I hope. Then he reaches into my pocket.  “

Maybe I’ll take something of yours he says”.
It’s my daughters music box. I beg him not to take it, it’s all I have. He snatches it, I try and grab it and he pushes me down. His girl comes over. “Ok...David let him alone don’t get in trouble over a dirty scum bag like him. They both walk off and I can hear the music playing. In need to get that back. No one helps me up instead they ask her is she ok!

I’m getting back my box and I’m going to get those two, I don’t care anymore. This is England what can happen to me? I’ll get locked up, so what! A lot of my people are in jail in England, I might get deported after my sentence, so fucking what I’m not going to be trodden on by these people anymore!!

Sylvia

Thank god that’s over! David can be so aggressive, but he was right. What was in the box, oh I know it, he’s going to ask me to marry him!! That will put the drama behind us for sure. He shows me what he took off the man. It’s a crappy little cheap music box that plays Middle Eastern chimes, the type of junk they sell to tourists. David is so funny!!

Thank God he got the box back, if it’s an engagement ring, which I think it is, then that really could have ruined the night. Despicable man, trying to sell it back to him. No one messes with my David!!! He’s walking me down along the river bank, oh this our spot where we make out sometimes, oh...he’s going to get on one knee. I knew it!!!

Bakir

I’m following them. I’m not even being careful, London may be the most observed city in the world, but I don’t care. I want my box back. I pass the same snobby people who look at me with disgust. I’ll get something to strike that fucker!. And my reward will be a warm cell tonight. And my box back, and if it goes well then I’m taking back the engagement ring. And......I start thinking of the blonde beauty in her tight figure hugging dress. I haven’t had sex in well over two years and it’s hard to even master bate in peace when your on the streets.

Sylvia

We walk past the river and it’s Christmas lights making the place look a picture. Suddenly the fireworks go off! All different colors. We turn our backs to them and take a selfie or two. Then David clutches my hand. He is trembling. The anticipation is killing me. He tells me to look at the fireworks. I do, I know what’s going to happen, but I’m still in surprise. I have butterflies in my stomach and I feel week to my knees. My David is on one knee. He looks so handsome. “Sylvia will you do me the honor of your hand in marriage. I love you so much” he says his breath barely a whisper. “Yes.... yes” I reply and he puts the ring carefully on my finger. It’s so sparkly and is illuminated by the fireworks under the London sky. I kiss him passionately as it was our first kiss.

The fireworks are going off and people passing clap and wish us well. He holds me close and the only reason I’d ever want this moment to end is to tell my parents and friends. Thank god I have my nails done, I giggle in my head. David breaks the long kiss and pulls out the music box, “lets play our little souvenir” he suggests with jest. I giggle, he’s such a character I can’t imagine being with anyone else.

Bakir

“I’ve lost them. I’m in the park adjacent to the river walkway. They came down this way I’m certain. A few people about to look at the fireworks. Huh....they should come to my country, they’d see plenty of them each day and not the pretty kind. Wait!! I see a couple kissing and I can hear the music, my music box, they are kissing to my.....music box!!!! I’m getting them. I have found a bottle in the park, it’s empty it will be my weapon I’m just waiting for them to move or for people to clear. I’ll get my revenge. My loins are stirring at what I’m going to do to her! I’m going to take her I’ve nothing to loose.

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1267
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2018, 01:57:47 PM »
Such a moral conundrum, you feel for Bakir and his plight and want him to get his revenge but by doing that you know it's going to hurt, and I will use this term loosely, an innocent person in Sylvia. My moral compass is spinning faster than anything right now and I'm enjoying the mystery of where it's going to stop.

carhamgrater
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2018, 02:53:49 PM »
Typical attitude towards street people, they're thieves or just out to make a fast buck!  Surprised David didn't call the police on him right there and then!. Can't wait to read more of this!

SheerHose33
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2018, 02:57:09 PM »
Sylvia

Well I had to laugh, that awful Arabic music was a humorous turn to our Engagement Story. I was on the phone to my mummy, and we both cried. David was talking to his mother too. Already they were planning an engagement party. My friends were overjoyed as they always for me. We decided to stroll along the park. David had another surprise, I couldn’t believe it. He made a playlist on his phone with all my favorite songs. We played them and he put my arm around me as we walked along the cool river bank. “I never want this night to end” I whispered to him.
He smiled and kissed me again on the lips.

Bakir

I have them in my sight. I’m still two minded about this. I want my revenge and I want some warmth tonight. For two long I’ve been spat at, humiliated and downtrodden. I think of David taking my only treasure. I think of that snobby snooty woman, I think of those dogs pissing on me months back. I think of my poor wiped out family to these devils. And I think of taking her.

I can’t stop and I won’t stop!!! I walk faster gripping the bottle tightly in my hand there is no one near. This is my chance. They are oblivious to my moves and motives. They are holding each other playing that awful Western love music. Her beautiful backside is in front of me, I can smell her expensive perfume. Now Bakir THIS IS IT!!!

Sylvia

We walked hand in hand. He’s manly arms held me snuggly against his toned body. We heard footsteps and didn’t take any notice. The music my favorite tunes.... with my favorite companion. My sparkly diamond ring. It’s like I could never be without it.......
Smash!!! I am in shock all I see is David lunge forward he’s been struck. He’s bleeding and he’s collapsed to the ground.  Help.... ! I shout, the park seems too quiet except the sound of the traffic in the distance. I turn and face his attacker and it’s him!!!!!

The beggar from earlier. He has a glimmer of evil in his eyes, he kicks David on the ground repeatedly, I have to save my man. I try and push him. The smell of sweat and dirt from him is strong he grabs me roughly and pushed me so far and powerful I fall to the wet grass. My handbag drops and I must get it to reach for my phone. I must call for help. This dirty bastard will kill my David!!!!

Bakir

I didn’t expect him to drop like that. I must have given him some crack the bottle broke. He’s still conscious I kick him on the ground harder and harder. I hate this man. He’s everything wrong with this society. Now he’s got his comeuppance. His girl tries to push me away, but she’s small and delicate she hasn’t a chance I push her into the darkness of the park. She’s fallen over. Once more I turn to give this pig a kick. Then I’m dragging him out of sight.

Maybe he’ll witness what I’m going to do to his new fiancée. I hope he does. She is clinging for her handbag. I grab it from her breaking the strap. I root through it and find her phone. It’s going into the river.
Instead of wasting my energy dragging him I’m going to take her into the bushes. I cannot wait to fuck her now. First I’m getting my box back. It’s in her handbag.

Arrogant bitch taking my only treasure!
She is clambering on the grass. She’s still wearing his jacket. I’ll keep it on her, make her feel at home while I take what’s between her white legs. There is still no one around. He’s struggling to get up.
I grip her hands tightly and start to pull her further into the darkness. She starts to scream but I cover her pretty little mouth with my large dirty hand. I can’t stop now.

Sylvia

Oh my god!!! This man is so strong. My poor fiancée is on the ground. He’s taken my phone and chucked it into the river. How can I call for help. I must scream, surely there is people about. I try to scream. He is pulling me away from David. Oh.....no! I fear for my life!!  I try to scream he covers my mouth with his yucky dirty hand. Oh my god!!! Help me somebody. He is pulling me into the darkness.

“Is he....is he going to rape me, no....not like this not here....please David save me. He stands over me. I want to scream but I’m afraid. He smirks at me he is much bigger than I thought I haven’t a chance of fighting back. Someone will come and save me surely, this is going to be close call I’m going to be ok!!! He lowers down to me and takes my hand. “Lovely ring, he says and congratulations”. He is evil, I’ve seen evil in his eyes.”

“He lowers down on me his weight is crushing me. I yell at him to get off! He’s not listening. His dirty smelly mouth is all over my face. His breath stinks, I turn my face away. The disgusting man is nuzzling my neck.It’s so dirty and it’s not right David does that to me! I’m trying to resist him and get him off. I can feel his hardness between his legs.Please save me somebody.”

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1267
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2018, 04:15:03 PM »
I hope you realize what you are doing to me with this story! I'm refreshing the page every few minutes hoping that something new will appear!

SheerHose33
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2018, 04:23:40 PM »
Bakir

“She is struggling and it turns me on more. I haven’t had sex in so long, the last time was a street whore 2 years ago. My cock is aching against my jeans. Her soft smooth body wriggles under me. Her neck smells so beautiful and clean and I can’t help but kiss it. The bitter taste of her perfume fills my tastebuds. She is trying to turn away. But I grab her face pull it facing mine and force my tongue into her mouth. Oh....she squirms more, she hates my touch. I feel down her smooth dress and her silky body beneath it. It makes me twitch.

My cock is throbbing it’s time to get this done,. I reach down to her dress and hike it up. She is wearing tights, I love it when Western  women wear tights the feel of nylon against her struggling legs, only turns me on more. I pull her legs apart.

She is frantically trying to claw at my face. Her beautiful face is a pictures of horror, I want to savior this moment but I can’t wait to get in her. I tear the flimsy nylon away from her body, as she tries to scream. Her hands are still clawing at me, so I grab her throat and give it a tight squeeze. She gags and stops struggling. Her breath tells me she’s panic stricken. I reach down to the zipper on my jeans and let myself out!”

Sylvia

“I must.....I must get him off me. His weight is pinning me down. I can feel his excitement against me. It’s revolting. His horrible foul kisses are all over my neck. His beard is stinging it. “No.......he pulls my face to his and his revolting mouth tongues open mine. He’s mouth tastes like his breath foul and horrid. His tongue is dancing inside my mouth and I’m running out of breath. I try breathing through my nose, but the stench is terrible.

I freeze as I feel his hands run down the side of my dress. He’s getting a feel.
Please can someone come....please this can’t happen to me, where is David is he ok?”

No......no.....I feel my dress being risen, the dress my mummy bought me, is now being hiked up by this dirty, foreign man who is going to.....going to rape me. His fingers run up my leg. My nylons have already laddered in the struggle. My legs which I’m trying to keep closed is my last line of defense he’s so strong and with his big sweaty hands he’s opened them. I can’t close them”

“I must get him off me. I’m trying to claw his face anything that might delay him. The rip of my nylon tights feels the air he’s torn them at the crotch. I feel his bare hands against my soft inner thighs which are now bare. I try once more to get him off. One of his large hands grabs me by the throat. I’m struggling to breath. I’m powerless. I feel his other hand below the hem of my hitched up dress. He’s going for his zipper. I feel the hot throbbing head prod at my underwear. I’m going to be raped!!!

Bakir

This is so good not to savior. I feel her silky panties against my cock. She is no longer squirming, she is mine. I pull the silky fabric with one hand off ripping them from her body and throw them into the darkness. I think I can still hear her man struggling in pain in the background. She just stares into the sky and whispers “please don’t do this to me, I’ve just got engaged”. I nearly felt sorry for her. But with a bit of difficulty I was inside her. The tightness of her unaroused pussy gave a great weight on my hard cock. She grunted and with one feeble swipe she slapped my face.

I knew I wouldn’t last long. I held myself in her for as long as I could. Then I couldn’t help but thrust as hard and fast as I could. Reaching down to her soft thighs feeling the satin lining of her dress above my hand. I give her ass a squeeze between the grass. With my other hand, I felt her perky mounds at the top of her dress as opened her fiancé’s jacket to get a better feel.

She grunted and her eyes filled with tears. Her body just froze against me, but I felt a slight warmth against my cock. Her tight entrance felt unbelievable. I lost myself I moaned so hard and bit her luxuriously smelling neck as I came hard and collapsed on her. She begged me not to, but I couldn’t help it. My seed poured into her and it gave me an orgasm that was worth all the prison time that I would likely get.

Sylvia

The disgusting beast’s hardness is against my thighs and my panties. These are my special silky panties I bought for tonight. I wanted David to savior them, not this beast! I gasp in shock as he just rips them clean of my body. I feel the cold air against my womanhood. It is replaced by his twitching smelly cock which I can only guess hasn’t been washed in a long time.

I can hear David trying to get up. I plead with my rapist , tell him I’m engaged he doesn’t care. The pain I feel as he lunges forward into my dry opening. The burning pain. I stare at the beautiful starry sky and try to black this all out. But I can’t! The smell, his quick putrid breaths. And my vagina feels as it’s on fire, he doesn’t move for a minute inside me. This gives me some relief. Then like a sharp sword cutting through me as he thrusts. He is bigger than David. I haven’t had anyone else in me for 3 years. It’s so dirty and alien. His movements are urgent. His hands grab my leg and try to squeeze my bottom under which is clung to the damp grass. His other hand has just unzipped David’s jacket.......I’m wearing poor David’s jacket while this animal rapes me!” His horrible dirty hand clings and squeezes my breasts through my dress.

I can’t help but cry, I cry from the pain and the mental anguish that’s it’s having on me. This night started so good and my David and I were having the best closest love we ever felt and......oh my god. He’s going to come, I feel him twitch inside me and he groans so loud. I yell at him “no please” but it’s too late. I feel his breath heave and the scalding wet eruption between my legs. He collapses on me biting my neck as his cock empties inside me. I burst into tears I can’t help it. I’ve been so violated. The smell of him, and the weight of him are equaling crushing.

carhamgrater
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2018, 04:59:23 PM »
Merit earned for describing the rape from both perspective! This is an amazing story told by an amazing thinker and writer!

SheerHose33
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2018, 05:18:36 PM »
Thank you. It’s a  concept I’ve had for a long time, now it’s its just trying it out. Might do some more stories like in this format. This story isn’t over yet though.

Offline Rachel_Thornton

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1267
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2018, 06:13:20 PM »
For the sake of my sex drive I certainly hope that this isn't over with yet! Every addition is pure beauty and you write both sides with such different perspectives and mannerisms that you can actually believe they are coming from two separate heads. A true mistress of the written word.

darklord
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2018, 07:10:28 PM »
Kudos for a wonderfully thought out story giving both perspectives.  Very creative. A merit from me too

Offline ravishfan
  • Junior
  • Merits 36
  • Away
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2018, 08:14:31 AM »
Wow!  Well done.  That kind of contrast between them has always been such a turn on and you nailed it perfectly.  Merit.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 08:56:39 AM by ravishfan »
Please don't be a God Mod        Please don't be a God Mod          Please don't be a God Mod 

SheerHose33
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2018, 06:10:33 AM »

Bakir

I am spent for the moment and I roll off the sobbing beauty. What a fuck!! Still no
one around. Out of the bushes the guy comes towards me, I tackle him to the ground. He is still dazed from the attack. “Just stay out of the way”! He’s down again though I have to give him a couple more we’ll aimed kicks. She struggles to her feet, her dress is up around her waist and her tights are torn, her once beautiful curled hair has got grass in it she looks very distressed.  No! She isn’t getting away yet. I feel the excitement running back into me.  I could definitely go again.

I push her face down in the grass. My cock is jumping back to life. She struggles feebly. That just turns me on. I want her mouth on me. That is the ultimate insult.
My cock is smelly from my own oder and her entrances. I get down on my knees. Her fiancé is trying once again to get up. She tries to back away from my insulting throbbing shaft. I grab her delicate hair and pull her to my tip.

“ Open your mouth you whore” I command, as my hair pulling is the only way I can get this slut to co-operate. Her mouth breaths quickly on my shaft. Terror is in her eyes right before she closes them. Oh.....the feeling of her soft mouth on my tip. She wretches and it only contracts her mouth against me more. She hates it, and I love it more that she hates it. For so long I’ve been humiliated by people here. She takes her mouth away. She’s not getting off that easy.

Sylvia

He lies there like and it feels like an eternity. I am frozen and it’s not just the cold damp grass on my bare bits of skin. I am frozen. The panting of his breath and mine and the distant sound of London continuing in its celebration fills my eyes. Then as the uncomfortable feeling of this monster getting off me. His manhood exiting my violated sex. A place where only David should be and no one else. I just lay there and I hope he leaves. The cold air hits my inner thighs which a moist from his pleasure.

Then he gets up quickly to.....its David. He’s going to get him. No........he knocked down, poor David, he’s still hurt. The man relentlessly kicks him. This isn’t fair....! I have to make my move, my body is limp. I must get up. I’m struggling to gain my footing, when the large hands grab me by my ankles and pull me face first into the cold ground.

Then......my hair is pulled, it hurts so much. What is that horrid smell, ugh.....it’s him and he’s ready to.....no not in my mouth........!!!! I choke I want to pass out, please can I pass out. I’m choking the taste is vile and salty. The stench.....!
I grab breath and pull my head away. Surely someone will be here to help. Poor David!! No.....not again.....I choke as this dirty bastard continues filling my mouth will foul tastes. He’s calling me every vulgar name possible. Why does he hate me so much.

Bakir

“A Close call! A couple passed along the river bank but didn’t come close to hear my party. I want her to suck me but she’s fighting me back. That’s ok. I’d rather just fuck her again anyway. I’ll last longer this time, she might even enjoy it. All those Western sluts are the same. If I go down tonight this will be my last meal. I get behind her and push her face down in the grass.

She whines like the dog she is. I’m behind her that peachy ass in front of me, since she is a dog I’ll fuck her in the style of one. I raise her dress out of the way and get between her legs again she struggles, but it’s futile, I’m claiming this slut again, I’m going to fuck her so hard this time, she’s going to love me!!!! Not the arrogant piece of shit who can’t get up anymore. Your getting a real man blondie!!!