Author Topic: Politically incorrect rape  (Read 11220 times)

Offline will.i.breaker

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
Re: Politically incorrect rape
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2019, 01:42:30 AM »
all my fantasies are about racist white women getting broken by men of other races so I give politically incorrect rape three big thumbs up
The sex is so boring here! It's all consensual!

- Roger the Alien, American Dad

Offline Cccijisss
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2019, 01:08:04 PM »
A very tall curvy beautiful nurse works in a nursing home. After speaking with the overly demanding family of a frail 90 year old patient, she takes out her frustrations on the old lady during the overnight shift! The full figured woman face sits, boob smothers, planks, straps onto her, and basically gets herself off on the elderly woman just shy of snuffing her out.

Offline Tinkerbell

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 333
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2019, 02:43:21 PM »
So, um... what would s Politically CORRECT rape look like?

Tink

strugglealt3
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2019, 06:44:57 PM »
I'm partial to the idea of undocumented immigrants raping female ICE agents.  >:D

Offline Break Her
  • Freshman
  • Merits 2
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2019, 02:18:45 PM »
I'm partial to the idea of undocumented immigrants raping female ICE agents.  >:D

Yes, I love that one too!!! A few years ago I was crossing back into the US from Mexico and my vehicle was selected for inspection. They had me pull off to the side and 3 hot and fit female Border Patrol agents searched my car. I looked each of them up and down... None of them taller than 5'7" with tiny little biceps and the upper body strength of an average 12 year old boy (similar to the female cop pictured below). I couldn't help but think about how easily I could overpower them. Nothing hotter than overpowering and humiliating a woman who thinks she's in charge!

Offline JDWOLF
  • Senior
  • Merits 28
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2019, 03:08:56 PM »
So, um... what would s Politically CORRECT rape look like?

Tink

White man raping a white woman?

Offline Pleiades
  • Freshman
  • Merits 2
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2019, 06:15:30 AM »
I think this is an interesting topic.  Perhaps part of it is the question of, how real do you want your fantasy to be?  Let me try to re-frame that in terms of the videoed violence people enjoy consuming.

Most of us like to go to the movies and watch simulated violence in one for or another, but only a select few will seek out that small corner of LiveLeak where videos of real people actually killing other real people can be viewed.  As a member of this site most of us have long since moved past the proverbial violence of a "kid friendly" superhero blockbuster where cartoonishly costumed characters pummeling the crap out of each other – even past significantly bloodier carnage depicted in an r-rated action flick a-la John Wick.  I would say that on the violence continuum that runs from Superheros through action films and slasher movies and then onto videos of real world violence such as LivePD and WorldStarHipHop ending with the worst thing you can dig up on LiveLeak, most of the stories here cluster around slasher/LivePD neighborhood.   

Though, there are instances that span the gamut: Think of skuttrusk's comical depiction of Carrie's Big Day on the one hand and compare it to Brokenwing's haunting narrative in "Do you dream of little girls?" on the other.  Now consider the fact that there are a plethora of stories depicting women and girls being kidnapped and kept as sex slaves on this very site, while a search of asstr.org (the largest collection of sex stories on the net) for the string "Ariel Castro" (the real life mastermind behind the Cleveland house of horrors) returned not a single, solitary result. 

Personally I'm all for whatever gets you off and find myself in complete agreement with dawnamber:

On a site that caters to rape, I find it almost comical to think we need to be politically correct in choosing our rape victims . . .  I do not judge others for their kinks or lifestyle . . . If you don't like it, don't read it.

However, I also think that it is an unfortunate and inescapable fact that human beings have a FAR harder time withholding judgement than they like to profess.  Which is to say, as a community, the students, faculty and alumni of ravishu are able to get along as harmoniously as we do because we are simply more in tune with each other – as opposed to our being radically more enlightened than everyone else.  It is for this reason that I love these two quotes from SoftGameHunter:

I think that if we think about it, our own fetish community has its set of PC standards.

Rapist: "Take it all, you filthy fuck-hole bitch! You fucking cunt-faced slag whore ni..."
Girl: "Careful, whitey, I only go so far!"

So, how real do you like your rape?  Do you ever get turned on by reading news stories of sexual assault and rape?  Or does even considering that question make you morally nauseous?

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 496
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2019, 07:46:11 PM »

However, I also think that it is an unfortunate and inescapable fact that human beings have a FAR harder time withholding judgement than they like to profess. 

Not that I'm trying for quid pro quo, but I think that statement says volumes about our society, and it's not pretty. It's extra ironic, in that some things absolutely should be judged, and harshly. But so much of societal judgement is aimed at nothing that deserves it.

So much effort at pretentious preening. It boggles the mind.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Offline Tars Tarkas

• Senior
  • Merits 50
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2019, 04:13:46 PM »
I’ve been subject to racial abuse much of my life, in the Uk. I’m a very black male, and even at 6’6” and a smidge off 300lbs minus shoes and clothes, I still get it. “Big black bastard” “fucking gorilla” “monkeys are getting bigger” “steroid monkey”, I hear it all, pretty much on a weekly if not daily basis. Doing what I do just makes me more of a target. So when I have a woman breathe in my ear that she wants me to bring race into our sexual role play, she had better be either pretty damned special (looking at you, Dawn  ;) :-*) or else I’d best know you pretty damned well, already. Otherwise you can fuck off. I turn down plenty women, on an annual basis - usually drunk or high - who have some fantasy or other that they think the resident big shaven-headed black bastard can help them scratch, either while at work or in the local watering holes and clubs. But not everyone gets to play that card. Just.... no. Same way with use of misogyny. I need to KNOW you’re into it, and are okay with it at all levels, I need us to have that level of intimacy, FIRST. Even then, you have to be pretty damned special, as I said (Dawn  ;) :-* ;D)

Just my own personal take on it.

Tars.
“I believe in the brotherhood of all men, but I don't believe in wasting brotherhood on anyone who doesn't want to practice it with me. Brotherhood is a two-way street” - Malcolm X

Offline Tars Tarkas

• Senior
  • Merits 50
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2019, 04:21:19 PM »
When I said I turn down many women, I should explain, that’s not coz I’m big headed - I know I’m no Denzel, trust me.... but I AM a cop. And it seems drunks or high women can’t switch their mouths off (even if they do switch off their brains - as, it must be said, do their male counterparts) when they’re on a night out and see me or my similarly hued brethren, on or off duty. We are there and (seemingly) available to them, that is all. But I do regularly get women telling me how they want me to take them to theirs or mine or some dark alley or back of a police car and held down while I brutally fuck their brains out, like a big nasty nigger bastard, treat them like a white bitch, etc etc etc et fucking cetera. The last time was last night, on shift, and attractive as she was, the phrasing was almost word for word as I described. Christ, it’s boring.

Tars.  
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 11:52:53 PM by Tars Tarkas »
“I believe in the brotherhood of all men, but I don't believe in wasting brotherhood on anyone who doesn't want to practice it with me. Brotherhood is a two-way street” - Malcolm X

Offline Anastasia

• Sophomore
  • Merits 17
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2019, 04:47:08 PM »
When I said I turn doenmolenty women, I should explain, that’s not coz I’m big headed - I know I’m no Denzel,

As a Denzel fan I'm going to have to respectfuly disagree.

Not to get off topic, but:

No one that is stuck playing variations of the exact same role can be "big headed," that has to be a humbling thing.  Now, if you through that term at Russel Crowe, I'd have to agree.  But not someone that is stuck playing the smart cop/FBI/CIA, whatever role over and over again in 90% of his films.  That's someone that got humbled fast.

Offline Tars Tarkas

• Senior
  • Merits 50
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2019, 11:55:33 PM »
I actually meant, I don’t think I’m the good looking black guy that many white women seem to lust over “safely”, not that he is big headed or anything. Denzel is many things, but big headed doesn’t seem to be one of them.  ;)

Goldenman
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2019, 11:04:18 AM »
I'm very much the opposite of Tars.  I embrace the race role play.  If someone wants to live out a fantasy of being ravished by a Black man, I'm more than game, that's empowering.  I look at that as taking the power back

Offline Tars Tarkas

• Senior
  • Merits 50
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2019, 11:37:29 AM »
Each to their own and I do not criticise anyone for their own enactment, fantasy or role play, as long as it’s entirely consensual - as we all accept it must be, I am certain.

I merely spoke of my own stance. It’s hard for me to go there, unless it’s with someone who excites me and I feel comfortable with, but that’s just me, and my own ongoing experiences. Gosh. Who knew I’d be such an easily bruised little flower?  :P

It DOES seem to be a “thing” for many white women, though, it seems...

Tars

Offline indieguy818
  • Junior
  • Merits 15
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2019, 03:38:09 PM »
If an RP partner I had a decent rapport with wanted to act something like what's described in the OP I would probably do it, though it's not my go-to.

I do sometimes enjoy scenarios that are more historically grounded such as being a member of the secret police in some Communist Bloc state interrogating a dissident.  I also like getting into... not alternate history exactly, but script flipping in terms of who's playing what role; eg a Holocaust survivor in the immediate aftermath of the war raping German women, especially if they were ideologically in-tune with the regime.