Author Topic: Spice it up. part 2 [MM/F M/f F/f]  (Read 1612 times)

Offline DaddySith

• Sophomore
  • Merits 4
Spice it up. part 2 [MM/F M/f F/f]
« on: February 04, 2021, 08:33:17 PM »
Sorry for the delay, but inspiration from freeros. I am writing part two.
Part one is https://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=43322.msg325839#msg325839

We’re driving home from our little adventure. I made Kevin sit in the back. I told him it’s his punishment for being a little bitch at the arcade. He just put his head down and got in the back.
I just don’t get it. Kevin could easily kick my ass. BUT, he still is just a little punk. Michelle, on the other hand. I made her sit up front with me.
I order her take her cum and pussy juice soaked panties off and give them to Kevin
“Here, enjoy these till we get home”
Kevin and Michelle still don’t know I sent pics of us all fucking to their daughter, Kylah from Michelle’s phone.
And, boy, was Kylah  blowing up her phone. I had to turn it off.
As we’re driving I got Michelle stroking my cock. Every read light, I make her lean down and lick the head of my cock. And I rub her clit. Just setting her on edge and keeping her wet. I look in the rearview mirror and see Kevin, slowly jerking and watching us. While rubbing his finger on the panties.
We pull up the house. I tell Kevin to get out, Michelle follows suit.
“Hold up, I said KEVIN. Get out. I didn’t say you” I grab her arm and firmly squeeze.
“Close the door, Kevin. I want to talk to our slut for a moment”
Kevin had a look of disappointment so strong he couldn’t hide it. but did smirk when he heard the term “our slut” he felt he still had some little once of ownership.
Kevin closes the door and waits on the passenger side waiting.
  I pull Michelle close. Shoving two of my fingers into her tight pussy and wrapping my hand around her throat. She groans in pain from just being fucked and now fingered. But moans as I kiss and bite her lips.
“You were such a good little slut, tonight. We’re gonna have more fun tonight. Aren’t we?”
She moans in pleasure and could just whisper. “Yes”
“Yes?” I move my hands to her tits and pinch her nipples
“Yes, SIR”
“That’s my slut. Now, open the door. Wrap your arms around your husband and kiss him. And tell him we’re going to have a good night”
  Michelle does just that. She gets out, gives Kevin a loving hug and kisses. Smiles at him and tells him “we’re going to have a good night tonight”
All Kevin did was smile back and kiss her lips. Knowing her mouth was sucking my cock every stop we made.
We walk to the door, happy and horny. Before we could open, the door swung instantly and we all saw Kylah. Filled with anger.
“Oh, yeah. The bitch” I said suddenly remembering.
“What, THE FUCK! MOM!?” Kylah yells loud enough that I had concerns people will get nosy.
Last thing I need are cops coming and seeing a Brown man with a freshly fucked white bitch and a white minor screaming.
“Hunny, lower your voice!” Michelle says shoving her inside like a secret.
I close the door and look at Kylah. She was fuming mad.
She was wearing an oversized shirt. Obviously getting ready for bed. I couldn’t see under but I’m assuming panties or booty shorts to sleep.
“What THE FUCK. is this about?!” she says, showing us all the pictures of Michelle, red eyes, running make up. And half my cock in her mouth. And another of her bent over with Kevin thrusting into her.
Michelle and Kevin had the look of shock and embarrassment. Michelle turned just stunned and looked at me with betrayal in her eyes.
 Now, THIS is when I expected rage from Kevin. A punch, a kick, a shouting match. Anything. But, nothing, Kevin just stood there, quiet and ashamed..
  That’s when I knew what to do.
“Kylah is always calling you stuck up and boring. I was showing her how fun you are.” I said with a smirk.
I could see Michelle was getting upset so I had to assert myself more.
“You had fun. And Like I said, we’re going to have a good night tonight. Now, go upstairs and wait.” I said with a stern tone. Michelle’s face quickly changed from anger, back to sub and walked up the stairs. I completely forgot, Kevin was in the corner. He’s almost invisible, he's so damn quiet.
“You too, Kevin. Get up there.” I didn’t even have to look at him. He just walked.
“Mom!? What the hell? Kevin! What -” I cut her off and Yank her hair.
“You are NO longer allowed to talk like that. Do you understand me?” I pulled her head back so she could look into my eyes as I hover over her.
“I asked you a question. Do….you… under...stand?” every pause I pulled her hair just a bit tighter.
“Fuck you!” was all Kylah said and spat at me.
“Well, you obviously don’t get that attitude from your father.” I said with a chuckle and dragged her up the stairs.
  I was amazed. Their 15 year old daughter was downstairs, screaming at me. And not once did they come and see what was happening. I drag her up the stairs the entire time, she fights me, and swears. “NO!, GET THE FUCK OFF, LET ME GO! NO!”
I had quite a bit enough so I shoved her against the wall, pinning her with all my weight. I looked at her and said if she doesn’t shut up and behave she will regret it.
That certainly changed her tone, as she stayed silent. I pushed her through the hallway
She thought I was sending her to her room so she walked towards her door.
“Nope!” I said as I grabbed her hair.
“Not tonight”
I open the door to Kevin and Michelle’s room.
I see Michelle sitting on the bed with Kevin infront of her. He’s head is back as Michelle is sucking his cock. Michelle turns and sees me holding her daughter by the hair and she pulls her mouth out so fast you hear a pop.
Kevin looks and sees the same and instantly freaks out trying to hide his dick.
“Guys, no sense is hiding it. She saw it all, I sent it all.”
I said, throwing Kylah to Kevin. But, she runs straight to Michelle and hugs her for safety
“Kevin, we have a problem, man! Look at this. You’re supposed to be the man of the house but here, Kylah doesn’t address you as Dad, Father, Pops, anything. It’s just ‘kevin’ no respect. I’m a grown ass man. And I manhandled your daughter. I threw her STRAIGHT TO YOU. But, she ran to your wife. Your wife that I fucked and came in twice.” Michelle had concern in her eyes, Kylah wasn’t even looking at anyone, she was just hugging her mommy and looking at the wall. And Kevin just looked more sad. I swear it looked like he shrunk in size.
“So, tonight!, We’re fixing this.” I say as I clap in my hands in excitement.
“Come here, slut.” I say as I look at Michelle. Still holding her daughter.
I looked at her and didn’t need to say a word. She began to loosen her grip and start to come to me.
“Mom? Mommy? No no! Don’t leave” Kylah cried reaching for her. But, Michelle ignored her and walked to me.
“Turn around, and look at your husband” She turns and looks at Kevin. Kevin, refused to look
“Kevin, look at your wife” I said a little bit more firmly than I did with the slut.
Kevin lifted his head. And sees his wife, his first love, his highschool sweetheart. still covered with sweat and makeup running down her face from the night. Standing with his supposably best friend. Gripping her arms. He smiled a bit.
“And you, you little shit” I said speaking to the daughter crying with her shut.
“Look at me!” He ordered her. She didn’t respond.
“Kevin, control your brat. Take control once in your life and make her listen”
Kevin walks up to Kylah. And forces her to turn and look.
She opens her eyes and sees her mom. This tiny 5’ nothing woman being held by a large 6’7 man. And Michelle just smiles at her. Letting her know. Everything is ok.
I slowly pull the straps off her dress. Making it fall to the floor. Seeing her fully nude.
“Hmmm, could have sworn you had a bra. Must have lost it during all the fun” I say as I cup and massage her tit. I hear Michelle moan and a faint chuckle from Kevin.
I slide my hand down to her pussy and feel it’s already wet.
I whispered in her ear. “I told you. It’s gonna be a good night” I rub her clit and she moans louder.
I turn to see Kevin getting hard but see Kylah isn’t paying attention.
“Get on your knees” I said and with no hesitation, Michelle drops. Waiting for command
“Kevin, bring the little shit over here.” I said motioning my hand and pointing to the floor. I grab the back of Michelle’s head and push my cock into her mouth. She closes her eyes and I’m guessing her ears because she didn’t lose a beat as she hears Kylah fighting Kevin.
Kylah is standing where I pointed. Looking at me, not inches away, her mother is sucking my cock. Completely ignoring the world, just trying to please me.
“Tonight, you’re going to learn respect. On your knees and watch your mother”
“No” Kylah says
I slap her hard across the face. That she almost flew away. Good thing Kevin had such a good grip on her.
“Kevin” I said without any words after. She’s tossed to the floor and on her knees.
She kneeled there in complete disgust as she’s watching her mom shoving all of my cock into her. Kevin,  once again. Being quiet with a hard cock in his pants.
“You’re hard as hell, don’t your dick hurt in them pants? Take them off.”
Kevin does as he’s told and pulls out his cock.
“Ok, your cock is out, congratulations. Now, what are you gonna do?”
Kevin looked at me as if I was gonna tell him.
“Well?” I again asked 
Kevin reached over to Michelle’s head to move her mouth over to his cock.
“Ummm, no, she’s busy right now. You know what you want. Now do it.” I said with a smirk.
Kevin is still looking confused.
"Fine. You're my bitch tonight too. Take your slut daughter's shirt off."
Kevin stands in fear.
“You like seeing her tits don’t you?”
Kevin looks down, Kylah is forcing her attention at the floor
“Would it turn you on to see her pussy?”
Kevin looks at me with a sight of excitement
“I give you permission, why don’t you use your fingers to get your daughter’s pussy wet for us”
Kevin reaches down to grab her shirt. Kylah resists but Kevin gets down on his knees forcing her shirt off.
Michelle, finally realizing what is going on takes my cock out.
“Wait, you guys, no.” was all she could say till I forced my cock back in with full force and grabbed her tits.
“Shut the fuck up, slut. I’m doing this, and you’re going to enjoy it” I pinch her nipples and I hear her squeal in pleasure. Michelle couldn’t deny she was turned on and really didn’t want to stop. but felt she needed to say something. And she did. But now she knows there is nothing to do so might as well do as she’s told.
Kevin, finally using his fireman strength, holds Kylah firm and just rips her shirt off. Exposing these perfect tits. Michelle looked at the side of her eyes and got shocked and more aroused.
She could tell I was more aroused too by how much faster I was fucking her face.
Kevin was lost, he was fingering his little girl and touching her breast. And My knees were starting to hurt.
“Ok, get up slut. Kevin, get slut 2 up and get on the bed”
Kevin uses all his strength with Kylah resisting. brings the brat over.
I’m laying down with my cock sticking straight up. Michelle without any orders. Just the urge to please grabs my cock with her hands and plays with herself.
Kevin, sad as ever, kneeling on the bed, holding his daughter. Her knee on the bed, her other leg standing on the floor. Trying to have balance.
The look on his face was something else. Just standing there, watching in amazement, his wife stroking my cock. Ignoring everything around her. He was frozen
“Play with her tits, I want to see the hard nipples”
Kevin follows the orders as a good friend would. And starts to massage her tits. Kylah’s look of disgust got stronger. She wanted to cry, I could tell, but was too angry.
“You know what? You should help him. Go play with your slut daughter”
Kylah and Michelle had the exact look of shock. While Kevin was trying hard not to smile.
The shock didn’t last long, she was now just a good slut for me and she knows to do what she’s told. She crawls on the bed and gets close to Kylah. Looks at her, deep into her eyes, and says,
“It’s going to be ok, baby.” She kisses her forehead and then lowers down and sucks on her nipples. Kylah shudders, Kevin, just gave the lowest groan he’s ever made this entire night.
I’m watching all this, slowly moving my hands up and down Michelle’s legs. I put my finger against her clit and finger her as I’m watching the show. Michelle’s moans vibrate Kylah’s body making Kevin get more and more turned on.
“Kevin, how wet is she right now?” I ask. Really wanting to know so I get the show I really wanna see going.
 Kevin moves his hands down to her panties, touching her tight little opening.
“Yo, Kev?” snapping Kevin back to reality.
“No, she’s not that wet,” Kevin said disappointed knowing that’s not what I wanted to hear.
“Well, we have to fix that don’t we?” I say with a smirk and slap Michelle’s ass.
‘Rip her panties off '' That sentence makes Kylah’s eye get bigger. She knows she can’t do anything, she can’t yell it’ll just cause her more pain.
Michelle takes hold of Kylah's arms keeping them behind her back as Kevin rips the fabric right off her.
“Normally, I’d have Michelle here, lick her to wetness. But, I know she’s never been with a woman so she wouldn’t be good at it. No offense” Michelle looked at me, blushing and put her head down.
“Pull her up to the center of the bed and hold her down for me.”
Kevin knew how to use his body and threw Kylah down flopping her right on her back.
“Mom.. mom, please. Stop. I’m sorry I’ve been a jerk. I’ll be good, I promise” Kylah begged as Michelle holds her down firmly on the mattress.
“Ok, so, now. We’re going to teach the little bitch respect. Kevin, come over here, kneel right over here on her side.” Kevin comes near, his cock inches from his daughter’s face.
“I’m going to let you be a man for once tonight. And let you choose. You’re welcome.” I say to him, giving him a pat on the shoulder.
“Do you want to continue fingering her tight little pussy? Or, fuck her tight little mouth?”
Kylah looks at him with terror and shock.
“Daddy, please. Don’t” she begs shaking her head.
“Oh, NOW he’s Daddy? Not Kevin?” I laugh squeezing her tits.
“tick tock tick tock man. Don’t make me choose for you. Be a man. This is the first time she’s shown you respect in your life.”
Kevin puts his hands in the back of Kylah’s head, firmly grabs her hair and pulls it to his cock.
Kevin moans with such pleasure as his cock pushes through into her hot mouth.
“MY MAN! There you go, buddy!”
Kylah fights and fights but she’s more concerned with my fingers inside her tight pussy. Kevin was being light to the touch with her. I am not.
“MMM, damn! She is tight. HAHA but not as tight as you, Michelle” I say sticking two fingers into her daughter, and my thumb against the clit.
She blushes.
Kylah is slowly resisting Kevin’s cock as it goes deeper and deeper in her mouth. But, Michelle has a good grip of her arms and sucks on her nipples.
I’m slowly rubbing Kylah’s clit in little clockwise motions. I know soon with all the stimulation going on she will be ready. And, like clockwork. She was starting to get more and more wet. My finger was having less restraint entering and exiting her tight pussy.
“Kevin, Hold her arms down, Michelle. Get over here” I ordered them.
Michelle came crawling, her daughter, right under her.
“Open your mouth” I commanded, wanting to see how strong my hold over her is.
She didn’t think for a moment and opened her soft and willing mouth. I put my fingers soaked from her daughter’s pussy against her tongue. And Michelle instantly closed her lips like a venus flytrap and sucked every drop she could.
“That’s my good girl. Now. I’m gonna show you something I know you’ve never done before”
I grip the back of her neck and push down. Making her mouth inches from her daughter’s pussy.
“See this? This is her clit. Pay attention. See how I’m moving my finger against it?” She watches like a cat watching a mouse. Monitoring every move.
“Yes, Sir” she says with a hint of excitement.
“Ok, now” I pull my finger out and put it in her mouth where she once again sucks the juices.
“I want you to do the same but with your tongue. Kylah is really starting to enjoy herself. You can tell how wet she’s becoming. I feel it’s fair you help her with that”
She drops her tongue and licks in a motion exactly how my fingers moved.
That certainly got a reaction from Kylah. She moaned like I’ve never heard. And she did something to Kevin because he moaned just as loud as he moved his cock faster and with less restraint into his 15yo old daughter’s mouth.
I had to know what she was like. So I got over to the other side. Started massaging her breast, and giving Kevin a look of approval. I wanted him to know how proud I was of him.
“I gotta say, man, you’re doing great.” I looked down and saw Kylah gave in and was doing most of the work. Kevin just kneeled there trying his best not to cum.
I move her head making his cock pop right out. Kylah’s breathing is ragged and she isn’t really focusing much. Michelle must be doing an amazing job down there.
I look into her eyes and she’s slowly realizing what’s happening again starts moving away from us. I grabbed the back of her head and told her I wanted to see her do to me what I was seeing her do to her father.
“No.. please, not anymore” She said but so ragged as she was feeling too much pleasure from her mother licking her clit.
“It’s ok, you’re doing such a good job. See, we told you it was going to be a fun night” I slowly put my cock against her lips. She squinted her face trying to keep her mouth shut
Then, out of nowhere. Kevin, the man who has been nothing but a wimp all night. Pinched and twisted Kylah’s nipple, making her scream which gave me the chance to shove cock in her mouth.
“You are to do as you are told, young lady. Do you understand?” Kevin said with such a force I didn’t know he had it in him.
And, wow. I know why Kevin was moaning so much. Her mouth was so warm and tight. She was squirming for a bit but she slowly started to get more in rhythm with everything.
I started to slowly massage her breast and rubbing her nipples and she sucked with a little bit more tempo the more I played.
I could tell this wasn’t the first time she’s done this. But could also tell she didn’t have much experience.
  Kevin. He was watching it all with a look of awe. His best friend, face fucking his daughter. While, his wife, and licking his daughter’s pussy.
“So what you want to do now, my man?” I ask him
Kevin looks at me with a stern look. I almost got a little worried he then let go of Kylah’s arms.
To my amazement she didn’t try to move, she was just focused on sucking.
Kevin, getting off the bed started to stretch his body. He walks towards Michelle. Grabs her by the hair and lifts her up. Me and Michelle, both gasp in amazement that this was Kevin of all people doing this.
Kevin looks at her and leans in for a kiss. Touching his wife’s lips, soaked with his daughter's juices. Kylah was still sucking and started to moan. Kevin, that man, was fingering his own daughter. I don’t know exactly what trick he was doing. But Kylah started sucking faster and moving her pelvis to his hands till she finally just screams with my cock in her mouth, muffling her screams.
“Shit, Kevin. You just gave her an orgasm.” Michelle and I looked him with joy
Kylah didn’t stop. I had to pull out because I knew I was about to cum.
Kylah just laid still breathing hard and I bet sore she was being face fucked for some time now.
She looked at me with a look of anger and yet defeat. Which was then replaced with shock as I watched her sliding away from me.
Kevin pulled her off the bed and turned her around.
Her face was full of shock. As was ours.
Kevin pushed her down, bending her ass in the air. And her face pressed against the sheets.
“Pull her up.”  Kevin gave an order
Michelle did as she was told and pulled Kylah up till she faced me. She had a look of shock not really knowing what’s about to happen next. I’m laying down excited to see what happens.
Kevin reaches out and grabs Kylah by the hair and starts pushing his cock into her.
The sexy little gasp and moan she yelled alone almost made me cum.
And I was so close.
“Let go of her hair” I said, looking right at him as he knew what was coming.
He let down and instantly I pulled her down to shove my cock in her mouth
She’s not being filled at both ends.
Michelle, playing with my chest and her pussy. Watching her sexy daughter being raped by her father and her mother’s Master.
“Sir” she whispered
“Sir” she says a little loud
“What?”
“Sir, may I please cum?” you asked getting ragged
“You like seeing your slut daughter being fucked don’t you?” I snickered as I shoved my cock deeper into her daughter's mouth, making her gag.
“Yes, Sir”
“Yes, Sir, what?” I reached and twisted her nipples
“Yes, Sir. I like seeing my slut daughter being fucked”  she said getting louder and more ragged
“Yes, you may cum” I laughed
“And speaking of which” I groaned and thrusted harder.
“I want you to swallow it all, you little slut”
Kylah just moaned. Either in protest or agreement. I didn’t care.
I came deep into her throat.
Michelle came just as loud.. I pull my cock out of her mouth and Michelle, sexy, slutty, Michelle. She instantly my cock in her mouth, cleaning it. Sucking my cum and her daughter’s spit off my cock.
Kylah was visabilly exhausted. She was moaning, and breathing heavily as her father fucked her with so much force.
Kylah moaned something we couldn’t hear
“ what was that?” I asked as I pulled her hair lifting her head.
Her face, covered in spit, puffy from tears.
“What did you say?”
She looks at me with anger and says it louder
“Please, cum”
I smiled so large and looked into her eyes “Oh, I already did. You have to ask him.”
“Please, cum”
“Who are you asking to cum?” I slap her face.
“Daddy, please, Daddy, cum” she says so loud.
“What do you say, Daddy? You wanna cum in the little slut”
“God…” Kevin thursted
“God damn it!. I do!” Kevin groaned and came hard as he could. Into her.
Kevin rolled her onto her back and yelled at Michelle
“You, get over here and suck my cum out of her.” Michelle was so turned on by this new husband. She obeyed quickly. Licking her daughter’s pussy sucking the cum out of her.
Kylah laid there, defeated, and moaned pleasurably as her mother licked her
Kevin, out of breath. Stood firm and looked at us all
“Things are going to change from here on out. New rules.Desmond, you're more than welcomed to come over anytime you want. Michelle and Kylah are free use. Kylah. You are going to show me more respect, or I’m gonna fuck you harder. Michelle, you are now a full slut. You do what I say when I say. Understood?”
“Yes, Sir.” Michelle says with a smile
“Yeah, buddy” I laugh looking at him with pride.
“Yes, Daddy” was all Kylah could muster out. I had a feeling this is going to be a better life for everyone.

Wickr: DaddySith93

Offline freeros

• Senior
  • Merits 117
Re: Spice it up. part 2 [MM/F M/f F/f]
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2021, 06:29:35 PM »
This is such a great story! A dom mentoring a father to dom his wife and daughter. I love the way the wife and father are both hesitant to abuse their daughter but finally give in to their lust with the help of the dom friend. So hot!!! Merit to you!
"The hero is the one who conquers the dragon. Not the one who is devoured by it. Also, he is no hero who never met the dragon, or once he saw it, declared afterwards that he had not. Only one who has risked the fight with the dragon and is not overcome by it has a genuine claim to self-confidence, for he has faced the dark ground of his self, and thereby has gained himself... Everything that menaced him from the inside he has made his own." Carl Jung

Offline DaddySith

• Sophomore
  • Merits 4
Re: Spice it up. part 2 [MM/F M/f F/f]
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2021, 07:05:46 PM »
This is such a great story! A dom mentoring a father to dom his wife and daughter. I love the way the wife and father are both hesitant to abuse their daughter but finally give in to their lust with the help of the dom friend. So hot!!! Merit to you!

Thank you.
AND thank you for helping me finish the story. Love to work with you for inspiration again lol
Wickr: DaddySith93