Author Topic: R I P Aretha Franklin  (Read 381 times)

darklord
R I P Aretha Franklin
« on: August 16, 2018, 11:23:36 AM »
You were one of kind.

carhamgrater
Re: R I P Aretha Franklin
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 11:36:32 AM »
So who will step in and try to fill the role now, none have the talent she had!

Offline VeiledInnocence

• Junior
  • Merits 27
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 11:44:52 AM »
I was actually going to post something similar to this. I think we all knew this was coming after reports of her declining health, but it still was a bit of a shock. She was born here in Memphis, TN... Ironically enough, she died on the same day Elvis did. There are a ton of people in town at Graceland for what we call Elvis death week and people are starting to gather at the house she was born in as well.

Offline subgirl

• Graduate
  • Merits 387
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 11:45:35 AM »
I had call my mom there same age
nerd milf of 3

darklord
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2018, 12:03:30 PM »
I was actually going to post something similar to this. I think we all knew this was coming after reports of her declining health, but it still was a bit of a shock. She was born here in Memphis, TN... Ironically enough, she died on the same day Elvis did. There are a ton of people in town at Graceland for what we call Elvis death week and people are starting to gather at the house she was born in as well.

Wow!  That is amazing. I never caught that

Offline gfappsp
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 2
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2018, 03:21:45 PM »
Aretha, I say a little prayer for you...

Offline Sam
  • Graduate
  • Merits 35
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2018, 07:23:06 PM »
Freedom...Freeedoom...Freeeedoon....FREEEDOOOM...

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1085
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2018, 01:28:28 AM »
She came from very humble beginnings, having two children by the time she was only 14, for Pete's sake! But she went on to become a music legend!
She received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 1979, had her voice declared a Michigan "natural resource" in 1985, and became the first woman inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1987! And that's just a few of her many accomplishments and honors. ( information from Wikipedia )

We'll never forget you, Aretha!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!