Author Topic: Taking Gwendolyn......Again....  (Read 51263 times)

Tony V.
Re: Taking Gwendolyn......Again....
« Reply #450 on: June 15, 2021, 06:45:43 AM »
Cecilia moves quickly to Gwendolyn's hips and kneels in front of her. The stunning Blonde says, "Pet, Pleasure our guest." The Mocha skinned beauty nods and takes the Agent's cock into her mouth. Agent Paulus moans, and begins to work Gwendolyn's spectacular breasts over with his eager hands.

The Male Agent kneads and squeezes Gwendolyn's firm flesh, then he starts to twist and pinch her erect nipples, the dimpled buds throbbing under his grip. Gwendolyn moans and gasps as the Pain and Pleasure hits her. Cecilia licks and suckles the Agent, her educated lips and tongue working on the man.

Agent Gorky opens her mouth and suckles Me. Her rough tongue moving along My Cock and swirling around the Head. The Female Agent moans as she feels the weight of Me in her mouth, and she moans her desire, then moves her tongue faster.

Agent Gorky feels My Cock getting firm, and she increases her efforts, the desired result almost in her grasp. The bound Female wanted to get Raped, and she wanted Me to Rape her. Now My Cock was getting Hard, and I was almost ready to Punish this slim woman for her desires.

Cecilia feels the Male Agent's cock swell as it gets hard from her efforts. The Mocha skinned beauty knew that Her Mistress was going to get the Agent's cock, and she would be happy with whomever got hard first after that.

The Agent withdraws his cock, and moves Gwendolyn to the bench. Before the Blonde could settle on her knees, the Agent was already forcing his cock into her Pussy.

I pull My Cock from Agent Gorky's mouth, and turn the woman so her hips were near Me. I pull her knees apart, and as I grip her breasts, I slam My Cock into her sopping pussy.......

carhamgrater
« Reply #451 on: June 15, 2021, 11:11:23 AM »
Who do I get a sense of a comparison test between the two males . Not a fair one at that since one female won't be able to satisfy one man and one man won't be able to satisfy one female! is this going to lead to a female on female satisfaction contest? Merit to be awarded when allowed!

Tony V.
« Reply #452 on: June 17, 2021, 08:40:32 AM »
Agent Gorky screams her satisfaction as I begin to savage her, "AAAAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE......FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK YYYYYEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!"

I pull back and start to deeply stroke the moaning woman. Agent Gorky starts to move her bips as I hold her knees open, allowing Me to simply hammer My Cock into her. I see the woman's eyes as they start to roll around in her head, and I listen as she groans from deep in her throat. Agent Gorky's pussy clamps down on My plunging shaft as her pussy reacts to the depth and strength of My strokes.

Gwendolyn kneels on the padded bench as Agent Paulus slams his cock into her. The stunning Blonde groans softly as the Male Agent starts to rape her. The man grips Gwendolyn's massive breasts, and mauls the firm globes of sensitive flesh. Gwendolyn pushed the requisite moans and groans from her throat. She shuddersd and forced herself to scream as if she were being torn apart. She put on an Oscar worthy performance......

But My Beloved secretly was jealous of Agent Gorky. The woman was getting savaved by Me, her body writhed and shook as I Raped her. Gwendolyn was the perfect victim, screaming and struggling as her Pet did. She could tell that Agent Paulus wasn't extremely experienced as a Dominant or a Rapist, but the LAST thing she wanted was to crush his ego, and possibly earn My anger by not being a gracious and receptive hostess.

Cecilia watched as both Her Master and Mistress were savaging and being savaged. Cecilia was not very impressed by the Male Agent's Anal Rape of her, and now she watched as her Mistress had to endure his amateur efforts. Cecilia watched as Agent Gorky was being Raped by Me and she feels a twinge of jealousy as she listens to the bound woman screaming.

Agent Gorky feels her pussy spasm as I rasp her G - Spot, and grip her nipples. The slim woman writhes and screams as I send waves of Pain and Pleasure shooting up her Spine. The bound Agent feels her smooth walls cramp as she feels her orgasm start.

Gwendolyn clenches her Pussy tightly to spur Agent Paulus' orgasm, and end her "suffering." The stunning Blonde was actually growing bored as the Male Agent tried to make the muscular woman hurt.......

Tony V.
« Reply #453 on: June 18, 2021, 06:58:22 AM »
Agent Paulus listens as the beautiful Blonde screams and moans while he Rapes her. The Agent couldn't believe he was getting to Rape not one but two beautiful women. First he was able to Rape the beautiful African American woman in her tight Ass, now he was hammering his cock into probably the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

Gwendolyn feels Agent Paulus' cock swelling and he grips the stunning Blonde's breasts as he feels his orgasm rushing over him. He feels his cock jerk and begin to squirt his seed into the writhing struggling woman. The Agent waits until he softens, then he pulls his soft cock from the Blonde.

Agent Gorky writhes and screams as I keep piledriving My Cock into her surprisingly tight pussy. As I stroke, I twist and pull the bound Agent's erect nipples, then squeeze her firm breasts. The bound woman shudders and I feel her smooth walls clamp down on Me. The Agent moans and her eyes roll around in her head as her next orgasm thunders through her.

I feel My Cock swell and jerk powerfully as the Agent orgasms. I give her nipples a shriek inducing twist and pull, then keep the hard deep strokes going until I soften. After I withdraw, I untie the Agent and she shudders as she tries to calm after her shattering climax.

Cecilia and Gwendolyn come to Me and they both snuggle close. We go to the Master Suite, and we have Agent Paulus and Gorky shower. Then, Gwendolyn, Cecilia and I get in the steaming water. Agent Gorky says as she watches us, "They even wash Sexy."

When we finish, we all dress, and go to the kitchen. I go and retrieve the Agent's Badges and firearms, and Agent Paulus hands Me his card, "We are eliminating you as Persons of Interest. Your whereabouts are too well documented for us to dispute."

I nod and we walk the Agents to their SUV. As the women kiss Agent Gorky good bye, I pull Agent Paulus aside, "I'm going to need yours and Agent Gorky's help with something......"

carhamgrater
« Reply #454 on: June 18, 2021, 11:41:47 AM »
Well apparently  helping Gwendolyn act isn't one of them! Good thing she has you to fill her desires! Wondering what Tony needs from Paulus. Can't wait to read further, merit offered from me!

Tony V.
« Reply #455 on: June 19, 2021, 09:44:05 AM »
[ Deepest Thanks and Appreciation, CMG!! All. Will be revealed soon..... ]

We watch the Agents pull away and then go back into the house. As soon as the door closed, both Cecilia and Gwendolyn burst out laughing. I look at the two beautiful women with a quizzical look, "Hhmmmmmmm??" I ask.

"Sorry Beloved, " Gwendolyn gasps between fits of laughter, "Pet and I couldn't help but laugh at that poor guy!!" I look and cock an eyebrow. "He tried, he really really did!! But he just couldn't make us HURT like you do!!"

Gwendolyn and Cecilia held onto each other while they both laughed uproariously at Agent Paulus' efforts. I simply stand there and shake My head at both My Beloved and My Pet. Both women had been savaved by Me enough and were nearly impervious to Sexual Torture. I guess Agent Paulus had been somewhat lacking as far as his experience as a Rapist and as a Dom. It just doesn't come naturally. Like most everything else, you have to WORK at it....

We go to the Master, where Cecilia kneels infront of us, "Plessure Us, Pet." I say as I strip the robe off of Gwendolyn........

Tony V.
« Reply #456 on: June 21, 2021, 06:43:26 AM »
After Agent Paulus failed to fully Plessure both My Beloved and Our Pet, both women were as Horny as a Sailor on Shore Leave. Cecilia knew full well that My Beloved would be taken care of first, then she would get Me back hard again, then she would be savaged.

Cecilia pushes her fingers into Gwendolyn's dripping Pussy and expertly finds her G - Spot. The stunning Blonde moans as she feels the bolts of Plessure shooting up her Spine. Then, Cecilia takes My Cock into her mouth and suckles Me, swirling her tongue and moving her head along the shaft. The Mocha skinned beauty groans softly as she exerts herself to Plessure the both of us.

Agent Paulus and Agent Gorky went to the Hotel, and after closing out Our file, the Couple discussed the events of Our Interview with them. Agent Paulus undresses the Female Agent, and ties her tightly to the bedposts. The woman writhes against the ropes as the Agent removes his belt, and begins to question the bound female.

Gwendolyn bucks her hips, and groans as Cecilia continues to Masturbate her. Gwendolyn feels her breasts and nipples swell, and her smooth walls start to clasp onto Cecilia's moving fingers. Cecilia feels My Cock as it starts to become rigid. The submissive woman bobs her head faster as she feels My Cock growing harder.

Agent Gorky screams as she is Lashed by Agent Paulus. The Female Agent was forced to confess that she had orgasmed and orgasmed hard while I was Raping her. After Agent Paulus Lashed her breasts, then turned the bound female and Lashed her Ass and thighs, Agent Gorky confessed to orgasming while I was Raping her.

Now, Gwendolyn was begging for a good hard Rape from Me. I direct Cecilia to hold her Mistress helplessly, then as she struggled, I pull her legs ooen and after kneeling between Gwendolyn's spread thighs, I savagely sink My Cock into her........

Tony V.
« Reply #457 on: June 21, 2021, 09:15:17 AM »
Cecilia shifted her weight and was now kneeling on her Mistresses' wrists. The firmness of the mattress allowed Cecilia to do this and now she was able to use her hands to torture her Mistresses' amazing breasts.

Gwendolyn screams as Cecilia grips and twists her nipples. The Mocha skinned beauty pulled Gwendolyn's nipple until the massive breast until it stretched Painfully. Then Cecilia twists the dimpled nipple. Gwendolyn writhes as she is Raped and Tortured, her breasts and Pussy being pulled twisted and invaded mercilessly. The stunning Blonde feels the Pain and the intense Pleasure as Cecilia and I work her over.

Agent Gorky was now bent over the high mattress, and now Agent Paulus was Raping her. Well, the Agent was TRYING to Rape her. The man was doing his best, and the Female Agent was screaming and crying as the Male Agent was forcing his cock into the bound woman.

Gwendolyn was reveling in the Pain and Pleasure she was feeling. The stunning Blonde was being held, her wrists pinned by her Pet. The sensations were almost mind numbing they were so intense. The Blonde gasps and struggles as Cecilia holds her down.....

carhamgrater
« Reply #458 on: June 21, 2021, 11:30:07 AM »
Why do I get a feeling that Agent Gorky may defect from Agent Paulus in favor of Tony! Quite nasty to have both Cecilia and Gwen laughing at Paulus' abilities. Hope this doesn't eat at Paulus so he seeks revenge against the three of them! Merit awarded from me!

Tony V.
« Reply #459 on: June 22, 2021, 07:58:35 AM »
[ Be patient, My friend!! All is going to be put into place very soon!! ]

Gwendolyn feels her slickened walls clamp onto Me as My Cock rasps and stretches her. The pinned down Beauty then screams as Cecilia twists and pulls her erect nipples. Gwendolyn then feels her belly rumble, the signal that her own Orgasm was beginning. Gwendolyn was so aroused that her Orgasms were going to come and come quickly, almost one on top of the other, and she was looking forward to multi - ing.

Agent Gorky was finally untied, and she was laying in Agent Paulus' arms as they took a quick nap. The Agents knew that they had to return to the complex and submit their findings. The female Agent hoped that soon she could get herself Raped again.

Gwendolyn howls as her Orgasms thunder through her body. The climaxes come so quickly she almost couldn't process them all. Then the stunning Blonde feels My Cock swell, and as I grip Gwendolyn's hypersensitive nipples, the woman screams as her powerful Orgasms rush over her again.

When the Agents awaken, they both shower and dress. The pair drive the three hours to the complex, and as their astonished supervisor looks on, they present a detailed and concise report of their findings. The supervisor reads through the affidavit, the Statements, the corroborating reports and says,

"You two have the next ten days off. Then you go to Europe to chase down some leads with INTERPOL."

Gwendolyn tries to calm after her shattering Orgasms. Cecilia had released her, and now the Mocha skinned Beauty and I were going to the Punishment Room where I was going to Lash and Torture My submissive to become Hard again.

Agent Paulus sits at his desk, and looks at My Cell Phone number, "I wonder what He needs help with?" The man says.......

Tony V.
« Reply #460 on: June 23, 2021, 06:31:38 AM »
Cecilia did not resist as I led her to the Punishment Room. I strap Leather Bondage Cuffs to the Mocha skinned beauty's wrists, then clip them together in front of her. I attach a cable to the joined Cuffs, and pull her hands over her head. Cecilia groans as she is stretched. I watch her breasts rise and tighten as her hands are pulled up.

I strap a pair of Cuffs to Cecilia's ankles, and strap her ankles apart. I come to the woman's front, and ask, "Did you enjoy your Rape, Pet?"

Cecilia shakes her head, "No, Master. He wasn't very forceful, and he really didn't hurt me." I run a hand to Cecilia's thick Black hair and jerk her head back, "Did you enjoy your Mistresses' Rape?"

Cecilia nods, "I never get to bold down Mistress, Master. I did enjoy that."

I nod and run a hand to the bound woman's breast. I knead and squeeze the warm firm flesh, "Are you going to ennoy being Raped by Me, Pet??"

Cecilia draws her breath in, and gasps, "I......I.....crave it Master!!........I dream of it!!.......My body belongs to YOU, Master!!"

I grip an erect nipple and twist it, "And when I Whip or Lash you, Pet??"

Cecilia shudders, "I BEG Master to do whatever He wants to His Pet!!"

I go to the cabinet and retrieve a Flogger and a pair of Nipple Clamps. Cecilia moans her desire as I attach the Clamps, and pass the chain back behind her neck. This pulls Cecilia's breasts up, and will allow Me to Lash them when I wanted.  Then I show the Flogger to the bound Beauty. Cecilia's eyes go large, and her breath quickens.

Gwendolyn draws the Silk sheets over her ravished body. Usally the stunning Blonde would not miss a Session of her Pet being Lashed and Raped. Gwendolyn was tired, the stress of the last few weeks was taxing her, and she was exhausted as a result. The woman closes her Green eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I swing My arm and Lash Cecilia on her flat belly. The Mocha skinned beauty grits her teeth groans as she is Lashed......

carhamgrater
« Reply #461 on: June 23, 2021, 11:02:10 AM »
And this consistence writing is why I constantly come back. So the agents are on furlough for ten days- plenty of time to let Tony and Gwen to educate them more! Great to get a definitive response from Cecilia proving just how broken Tony has her! Can't wait to read what is to come. Merit awarded from me!

Tony V.
« Reply #462 on: June 23, 2021, 11:28:38 AM »
[ Thank You CMG!! ]

Cecilia screams as the Leather Flogger Lashes her flat belly and thighs. Soon, tears ran down the Mocha skinned beauty's cheeks, and her breaths had turned to sharp gasps. I make sure to backhand the writhing woman while the Pain was fresh from the forehand Lash. Cecilia strains and struggles as I work the Flogger up and down her trim firm body.

Gwendolyn sleeps deeply, exhaustion rendering her mind completely at peace. The stunning Blonde didn't even dream, her sleep was that deep and sound.

Cecilia shakes and shudders as she is Lashed. I step behind the sweating moaning woman, and Lash her Ass. Cecilia arches her back and screams as this new Pain shoots up her Spine. I work the Flogger down her Ass and the back of her spread legs. Then, I Lash Cecilia's exposed Pussy and the woman screams become louder and higher. I only Lash Cecilia's Pussy five or six times.

Then I step back in front of Cecilia, and start to Lash her breasts.

Cecilia writhes and screams as her breasts feel the impact of the Leather. The woman pulls against the cable, and the straps. She Howls and screams. She blinks back tears of agony. Then the Mocha skinned beauty sees My rigid Cock as it sits level with the floor.

Cecilia gives Me a small smile and asks, "Now Master Rapes His Pet??"

I put the Flogger down, and come to the gasping woman. I grip her thick Black hair and jerk her head back, "Yes, Pet," I snarl in an Evil tone, "I'm going to HURT you!!"

Cecilia trembles and gasps, "Use me however Master wants........I belong to Master!!"

I lower Cecilia's hands and un clip the cable. I unstrap her ankles and lead the woman to the high table. Cecilia lays her torso on the table, and I un clip her wrists, then re fasten them behind her back.......

Tony V.
« Reply #463 on: June 24, 2021, 08:10:57 AM »
Cecilia lay on the table, her tears dripping onto the Black Leather upholstery. I retrieve her heels, and strap them onto her feet. This raises her Ass and stretches her calfs. Cecilia didn't look back, nor did she speak. The Mocha skinned beauty concentrarex solely on Pleasuring her Master.

I knead Cecilia's Ass Cheeks, drawing soft moans as I squeeze the firm flesh. I then run My rigid Cock along her dripping Slit, teasing the submissive woman with it. Cecilia draws in a deep breath, and as she exhales I place My slickened Cock at her tight crinkled star,

And THRUST!!

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!........AAHH.......AAAHHHHH.........AAAAAAIIIIIIE EEEEEEEEEEEE!!" Cecilia screams as My Cock forces it's way past her Sphincter. I hear Cecilia grunting and gasping as she tries to fight Me. I grab a handful of Cecilia's thick Ebony tresses and jerk her head back, "So, you are going to FIGHT Me, My Pet?? All the better!!"

Cecilia moves her hips, tries to clench tighter, tries to prevent Me from penetrating her. She fought and fought Hard. It was inevitable that she would tire, and I would ultimately Rape her.

Cecilia screams as My Cock slides all too slowly into her Colon. I feel her Sphincter relax, and as I pull back, and grip Cecilia's hips, the submissive woman moans,

"Here is where I belong........Servicing and Pleasuring My Master!!"

carhamgrater
« Reply #464 on: June 24, 2021, 09:29:52 AM »
Why do I see the next flow in the conversation...

"By pet you have Agent Paulus!"

"Oh master that difference between you both can be summed up this way, Agent Paulus 's cock is like a breadstick from a prepackaged box of breadsticks where as yours is like a fresh baguette!"

Wondering what Paulus and Gorky are up to a this is happening? Merit from me before the day is out!