Author Topic: Taking Gwendolyn......Again....  (Read 51228 times)

Tony V.
Re: Taking Gwendolyn......Again....
« Reply #435 on: June 03, 2021, 06:22:20 AM »
Thank You, Switch!! Welcome to "The U!!"

Gwendolyn had unbuttoned and unzipped the skirt the woman was wearing, and the Agent simply tears the Thong off her trim hips. The woman pulls against the Cuffs, and as she realizes she was in for a severe Lashing, her hands close into fists.

The Male Agent swings his arm and Agent Gorky screams as the braided Leather cuts across her pale shoulders. The woman pulls at the Cuffs, the chain too strong for her to break free of. The Agent wastes no time, but lays the Lash on the woman's pale body. After Twenty Five Lashes, the Female Agent was sobbing as her skin burned.

The Male Agent then lowers his pants and as he was about to Rape the bound woman, Gwendolyn says, "Show him how to better Discipline someone, Beloved." Cecilia nods and says, "Can Master Rape me when He finishes, Mistress??"

Gwendolyn nods and looks at Me, "Enjoy her, Beloved. Show Our guests, how a Pet should be Disciplined."

I take Cecilia to a pair of Cuffs already hanging and strap them to the Mocha skinned beauty's wrists. Then I tighten the chain, and stretch the compliant woman. I tear her robe from her body, and as I get a Riding Crop, say;

"If you want to Discipline and make it worth her Pain, you Lash her HERE......"

carhamgrater
« Reply #436 on: June 03, 2021, 10:48:51 AM »
And now the Agent becomes a pupil to a master! Pity for Agent Gorky that she is going to be used in many different ways simply for not holding her tongue or mastering a poker players stance of quietness! Wondering if Gwen will become an object both men plays with? Will merit when possible!

Tony V.
« Reply #437 on: June 04, 2021, 06:30:06 PM »
I had positioned Cecilia so Agent Gorky could see her. Gwendolyn went to the hurting Agent and gripped her short hair, jerking her head up, "Watch and see!!" The stunning Blonde hisses.

Cecilia screams as I use the Crop on her, "You don't just Lash her back, you apply the Lash HERE, " Cecilia screams as I Lash the crease of her Ass and Hamstring, "Here!!" Cecilia writhes as I Lash her Belly, "HERE!!" Cecilia sheds fat tears as I Lash the side of her breast, "HERE!!" I Lash Cecilia on her thighs, her calves, her inner thighs, and her sides just under her armpits.

I look at the Male Agent, and hand him the Crop, "WELL??!!" I ask........

Tony V.
« Reply #438 on: June 06, 2021, 11:24:19 AM »
Agent Gorky tenses as she realizes she will be Lashed in places she had never thought of. I see Gwendolyn lick her lips as she watches, and watch as she rubs her thighs together. The Male Agent comes to Agent Gorky and swings his arm.

The Crop "CCCRRAAACCCKKKSSSS!!" as it Lashes the bound Agent across her belly. The Crop left a bright Pink streak across her belly. The Male swings again and the woman screams as the inside of her Left thigh is struck. We watch the Agent deal out twenty five punishing Lashes to the bound and helpless Female Agent. When he finished, he drops the Crop and savagely slams his cock into the woman's nearly dry Pussy. The Female Agent screams and tries to fight the Agent off to NO use.

All that did was make the Male Agent want to Rape her more!!

Cecilia looks over at Me as I kiss Gwendolyn deeply. When our lips part, the stunning Blonde says, "Tear her UP, Beloved!!"

I approach the Mocha skinned beauty and turn her so the two Agents can watch. I open Cecilia's feet, and guude My Cock to her semi dry Sex. As Cecilia gasps, I grip her hips and slam My Cock deep into the bound submissive,

"OOOOOHHHHH!!!........OOOOHHHHHHMMMMAAAASSSSTTTTEEEERRRRRRR!!" Cecilia screams as I start to force My Cock into her. I slide My hands up her full firm breasts and start to work her delicious mounds over with a scream inducing grip.......

carhamgrater
« Reply #439 on: June 06, 2021, 02:35:54 PM »
My how quick the dedicated forget why they are there when a master takes charge. Hoping the Agent Paulus gets a chance to discipline Cecilia  to get more experience, while Tony gets a proper apology from Agent Gorky! Merit from me!

Tony V.
« Reply #440 on: June 08, 2021, 09:44:00 AM »
Everything seemed to be SO different for Agent Gorky here. The Cuffs were tighter, her body was stretched further, the Lashes hurt worse than ever, even her feet seemed to open further apart, and despite this.....

Even her Pussy seemed tighter and Agent Paulus' Rape hurt her even worse!!

The bound Agent lifts her head to watch as Cecilia suffers her own Rape. The Mocha skinned beauty was straining and struggling against the Man she refered to as Master's grip. Agent Gorky watches as Cecilia was almost being lifted off the cool floor by the thrusts. The woman was having her eyes roll back into her head it seemed to be so overpowering to her.

Gwendolyn watches both women getting savaged. The stunning Blonde knew she would be savaged when we were done here. Gwendolyn feels her nipples getting more erect and feels her own Pussy start to get soaked. Gwendolyn resists the urge to force her fingers inside herself and relieve her arousal.

Agent Gorky feels her Orgasm building as she is savaged. Things felt so strange here, as if these three KNEW they were going to come here and KNEW they could corrupt them.

All those thoughts were washed away as Agent Paulus grips her aching nipples and twists them with a wince inducing grip.........

Tony V.
« Reply #441 on: June 09, 2021, 07:13:55 PM »
Agent Gorky screams inspite of herself as her orgasm rips theough her. Even the intensity of her release was frightening the young woman as she strained against her bonds. The fact she had orgasmed was not the most unsettling part of all this.

The MOST unsettling part was just how quickly she had lost her sense of Self - Control.

Cecilia screamed her release as I hammer My Cock in to her. The Mocha skinned beauty was feeling her next orgasm starting as soon as this one passed. Cecilia looks at Agent Gorky and gives the woman a knowing smile as she groans. This was rare for Cecilia, she hardly ever was Raped like this, and with Her Mistress and I Engaged, Cecilia feared she would never feel this again.

The sensations were causing Gwendolyn tp become even more aroused than she normally was. The stunning Blonde groans softly as she pinches her own erect nipple, then grits her teeth as she also Orgasms.

Agent Paulus feels his cock swell as Agent Gorky writhes against him. The Male Agent twists her nipples, and starts to thrust more quickly his own orgasm approaching far too quickly.....

carhamgrater
« Reply #442 on: June 09, 2021, 08:06:12 PM »
Tell me that they will trade off with each other! Can't wait to read how horny Gwen will become and who will be the recipient of her arousal! Merit from when when allowed!

Tony V.
« Reply #443 on: June 10, 2021, 09:49:33 AM »
Agent Paulus groans as his orgasm rushes over him, his cock jerking deep inside the bound female Agent. Agent Gorky shudders as her own orgasm erupts, the slim woman losing her Self Control.

I see the Agents orgasm, and I increase My hard strokes into Cecilia. The Mocha skinned beauty tenses as she starts to orgasm, her pussy tightening. I twist and pull her erect engorged nipples and listen to her moans of Pleasure and Pain. As My Orgasm starts, Gwendolyn comes to Me and kisses Me deeply, then she turns her attention to Cecilia, "Pet, you will have fifteen minutes to get Master back Hard again. IF you fail, you will be Disciplined. Understand??"

Cecilia gasps and says, "Yes, Mistress!!" As soon as I soften, Gwendolyn lowers and frees Cecilia. The woman immediately goes to her knees and takes Me into her warm wet mouth, suckling and licking furiously. Gwendolyn picks the Crop up, and runs the tassell along Cecilia's skin, letting her know what was in store IF she failed.

Agent Paulus withdrew from Agent Gorky and the two stood and watched as Cecilia and Gwendolyn attended to Me. Gwendolyn presses her spectacular chest in to My hands and put hers behind her head. I knead and squeeze the stunning Blonde's breasts, and listen to her Pleasured moans.

Agent Paulus grips Agent Gorky's breasts, and watches as I work Gwendolyn's over. The man did want to learn and learn fast as he copied My movements. Soon Agent Gorky was whimpering in Pain as her breasts were squeezed and pinched.

After twelve minutes, Cecilia feels My Cock growing harder. She looks at Gwendolyn, and says, "Master is ready, Mistress." I lift Cecilia by her hair and kiss the woman, "Agent Paulus," I say.

The Male Agent looks at Me and nods, "Have you taken Agent Gorky's Ass yet??"

The Agent shakes his head as the bound woman shudders. I turn Cecilia to face him, "Go and surrender your Ass to the Agent Pet."

Cecilia nods and licks her lips, "Yes, Master." She says.........

Tony V.
« Reply #444 on: June 11, 2021, 09:32:04 AM »
Gwendolyn looks at Cecilia and says, "Show him a good time, Pet." Cecilia nods and says, "Yes, Mistress." The Mocha skinned beauty goes to a small closet and removes a pair of five inch heels. These stretch Cecilia's calfs and, and raise her Ass. Cecilia slips them on, then goes to a high table. Cecilia spreads her ankles apart and after laying her torso on the table, clasps her hands behind her back.

Gwendolyn goes to Agent Gorky and runs her hands up and down her body, "Watch how your man Fucks my Pet," the stunning Blonde says as she kisses the bound Agent, "She will be totally Obedient and Broken." Gwendolyn runs a hand to Agent Gorky's breast and starts to knead the firm flesh. Gwendolyn then runs her hand to the bound woman's hips and starts to rub her Clitoris.

I watch as Agent Paulus goes to Cecilia, and runs his cock along her Slit. Cecilia shuddered and begged for mercy from the Agent. The Male Agent then grips Cecilia's hips and as she begged for him not to, the Agent begins to PUSH,

"GGOODDNNNOOOOO!!....PPLLEEAASSEEEE.....NNOO..... NOOOOO......AAHH...AAHH....AAAAHHHHHUUUUGGGGHHHHH EEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Cecilia screams and writhes as if John Holmes was Raping her Ass. My Pet was screaming and struggling as she clenched wildly, trying to keep Agent Paulus' cock from penetrating her. Agent Paulus tightens his grip and as Cecilia bucks and thrashes, his cockhead does penetrate Cecilia's Sphincter.

"Now watch your future!!" Gwendolyn says as she rubs Agent Gorky's Clitoris and tweaks her nipple. I watch Gwendolyn work the bound Wgent over and decide it is time I finish My Ass Pounding of My Beloved.

I come to Gwendolyn and whisper, "Get your heels, My Love." Gwendolyn shudders and nods. She goes to the same closet Cecilia used and withdraws a pair of five inch heels as well. She straps them on, and comes to the same table. As she lays on it, she makes sure that Cecilia can see her. I come to Gwendolyn and open her tight Ass Cheeks, "Pound me Beloved!! Show them what awaits them!!" Gwendolyn gasps.

I place My rigid Cock at Gwendolyn's tight crinkled Anus and as I tighten My grip on her hips, I THRUST!!........

carhamgrater
« Reply #445 on: June 11, 2021, 04:01:10 PM »
And the corruption of the agents begins. Nice to see a novice recognize a master and bow to his experience! Merit awarded when possible!

Tony V.
« Reply #446 on: June 12, 2021, 02:21:59 PM »
Gwendolyn tenses as I begin to push My Cock into her tight, pretty Ass. The stunning Blonde had clasped her hands obediently behind her back, but I grip one of her wrists and twist that arm up behind her back.

Gwendolyn shudders and gives off a long moan, "NNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" I look at Cecilia and the Mocha skinned beauty's eyes open wide as she sees her Mistress suffer. Agent Paulus was concentrating on savaving Cecilia, so he didn't look up as Gwendolyn was being penetrated.

Agent Gorky feels as if she had been trampled by elephants, or at least the Offensive Line of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, she hurt so badly. The problem was, she nust couldn't turn away from watching and listening. A cold shiver of fear ran down her Spine as she wondered IF she was to be Anally Raped next.

Agent Gorky looks from Cecilia to Gwendolyn and sees how they were reacting. Cecilia was writhing, screaming, fighting like a woman possessed. Agent Gorky figured IF she was acting she deserved an Academy Award, she was so good at it.

Gwendolyn was being held Painfully, but she wasn't struggling, she was moaning and trying to almost enjoy being Taken this way.

Cecilia catches Gwendolyn winking at her as she struggles, and the Mocha skinned beauty keeps the fight going, making Agent Paulus grab her Black tresses and grip them like reins on a bucking Bronco.

Gwendolyn feels My Cock as it Painfully stretches her, which was exactly what she had wanted. Gwendolyn was very new to Anal Sex and she was still learning to enjoy it. So far I had been gentlly introducing her to this, but today her want and desire demanded I be roufher with her.

Agent Gorky feels her own Arousal start as she sees what is being played out infront of her. The bound woman strains against her bonds and tries to rub her thighs together, only to find that was not working.

The Female Agent realizes she was going to have to get herself FUCKED and FUCKED HARD. Her nipples were like pebbles and she could almost hear her pussy juices dripping on the floor......

Tony V.
« Reply #447 on: June 14, 2021, 06:34:21 AM »
Agent Paulus feels Cecilia's Colon rippling as it tried to expel him. This only heightened his sensations, and brought his own climax rushing over him far too quickly. The Agent had never experienced Anal Sex before. His ex wouldn't even let him explore her ass with his finger, and he had not with Agent Gorky. The way this submissive was screaming and crying, he figured he must really be hurting her.

Gwendolyn moaned as My Cock stretched and filled her. The stunning Blonde struggled against My grip on her wrist, and bucked her hips wildly as I stroked her deeply. Gwendolyn feels her Anus relax, and found the stretching Pleasureable. Gwendolyn feels My Cock swell and My strokes getting faster as My own Orgasm begins.

Agent Gorky watches as Agent Paulus finishes Raping the woman's Ass, then she hears The Blonde as she Orgasms from her Anal Rape. As both the Men calmed, she wondered which one was to Rape her. She secretly wanted to be Raped, and Raped hard, so she hoped I might want to Take her.

Agent Paulus slowly pulls himself from the crying woman, and goes to the small.sink he saw. He washes his Cock, and hears Agent Gorky moan as she looks at Me. I had just emptied My Balls into Gwendolyn's tight Colon and was heading to the sink to clean Myself off. I bathe My Cock, and hear the Female Agent moan,

"Please........Please.....Fuck ME!!.....Take Me!!......Rape ME!!......PPLLEEEEEAAASSSSEEEEE!!"

I look at Agent Paulus and he says, "Well, after all you let me Rape your submissive...."

I look at Gwendolyn, and she nods and smiles. I go to the wall and lower Agent Gorky's wrists. I unclip the Cuffs from the chain, and gripping her hair, I move her to the same table I Raped Gwendolyn on. The woman moved her hips and put her hands behind her head and said one word......

"Please......"

carhamgrater
« Reply #448 on: June 14, 2021, 10:50:28 AM »
Now that Tony will be preoccupied now would be a good time for Agent Paulus to put the 'screws' to Gwendolyn! merit awarded from me!

Tony V.
« Reply #449 on: June 14, 2021, 08:54:14 PM »
I put the bound female Agent on her back, and move her knees apart. I lean in and start to knead and squeeze the Agent's breasts, drawing deep moans from her. Cecilia and Gwendolyn move to their knees and begin to lick and kiss My Cock, trying to get Me Hard.

Gwendolyn sees the progress Cecilia was making, and she gets up. Agent Paulus comes up behind the spectacular Blonde and gets his hands on her massive mounds. Gwendolyn stoos and says, "You better squeeze these like you MEAN it, mister!!"

Agent Paulus begins to knead and squeeze Gwendolyn with his tightest grip, only to have the muscular Blonde turn to him and say, "Here is how you GROPE someone." Before the Agent could react, the stunning Blonde was running her hand to his groin. Agent Paulus jolts and almost pulls away, afraid of angering Me.

Gwendolyn says as she puts the Agent's hands on her amazing breasts, "You'll piss My Beloved off MORE if you DON'T Pleasure me!!"

Agent Paulus grips Gwendolyn's nipples and savagely twists them, the Blonde moans and says, "NOW you're getting it!!"

Cecilia licks and suckles furiously, trying to get Me Hard again. I reach down and lift the Mocha skinned beauty, "I'm going to use the good Agent here." Cecilia nods and moves to Pleasure her Mistress.

I turn Agent Gorky and leaning over, begin to run My Cock around her lips, "Ever try Oral??" I ask as I twist Agent Gorky's throbbing nipple. The female shakes her head and opens her mouth. Her Pink tongue comes out and I pull her closer to the edge of the table. The Agent's head comes off the edge, and I place My Cock into her mouth......