Author Topic: Girlfriends  (Read 11062 times)

Offline Blutwurst

• Freshman
  • Merits 3
Re: Girlfriends
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2018, 10:30:59 PM »
oh yes!  :emot_hot.gif: That was way good! I was able to be Timmy in my head and then Martin and Bob too! Such a nice  :aol_doggystyle:  Please don`t stop using Timmy it´s so much fun! Hopefully Mom and then Debbie too, will have to make him do something with a bit more force too!  :emot_bottomspank.gif:

I love this story!  :emot_mrhappydick.gif:

Offline Lizard69

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
  • Warning Will Robinson! Danger!
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2018, 12:27:16 AM »
Thanks for the feedback!
This is a series I started quite a while back, then sort of lost focus and interest.  Up through part ten it was mostly minor clean up.  I'm guesstimating another 2 -3 segments to wrap it up and reach some sort of natural stopping point.  Wish I could tell you how long that will take but I don't want to invoke the "curse of the ETA".  Every time I try to predict when I'll have a story finished something happens to drag me away from writing.  :(

Offline Lizard69

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2018, 12:34:37 AM »
  Same here,not only am I anxiously waiting for the next part but I'm reading and rereading it,because it's such a great story.

Thanks for the feedback!
I'm looking at 2-3 posts to wrap it up.  I've finished the update/edit of prior work so the rest is going to arrive at a slower pace.  Sorry about that.  Try not to be too impatient.  ::):

Joe TakeHer
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2018, 08:51:16 PM »

No,please don't rush or feel pressured to finish this,it's a great story and it can really fuck with a writer's head and their creativity if they feel their under pressure.
  But if your starting from scratch on your next sections,I do have some ideas of what I'd like to see next if your interested.
  But bottom line,it's your story and you need to write it the way you see fit.

Offline Lizard69

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
Girlfriends Part 11
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2018, 03:15:42 PM »

This is a work of fiction.  If you have trouble with the boundary between
fact and fantasy, don't read it.  If the story codes following the title freak
you out,  don't read it.  If I mis-coded drop me a note through PM with
what you think they should be.  Do not under any circumstances forward
this file to anyone that hasn't specifically requested it.  In case you
haven't figured it out yet this is intended as *adult* entertainment.  Do
not allow it to be accessed by minors.  If you have inadvertently
downloaded it in a jurisdiction where such material isn't legal please
delete it immediately.  Do not re-post in whole or in part without this
notice.  Do not repost on any "for profit" site without my specific written
permission. Copyright 2018 by Lizard69.

Girlfriends  part 11 Mb bb bg Fdom
Lizard69

Debbie was waiting for him Saturday when he finished his morning shift at the kennel.

“Give me a chance to clean up and we can head for the park.”

“You don't need to hurry.  Your mom is cool.”

Timmy managed to hold his comments until they found a place away from the other people using the park.

“Uh, Debbie?”

“Yeah?”

“It might be better for us if you don't get too friendly with my mom.”

“Because she's a perv?”

“Because she's my mom.  Even if we were some kind of G rated TV sitcom family, everybody has awkward and embarrassing moments while they're growing up.  Ok, the sex stuff is part of it.  I'm more worried about the other stuff.  Parents have this nasty habit of turning things you wouldn't tell your best friend on a dare into, “cute”, stories.”

“Ok, you have a point.”

“Uh-huh.  It's bad enough if she's talking to your wife after you grow up and have kids of your own.  Having her talking to my first real girlfriend before we've even been together two months is scary.”

“Timmy?  I know about you and Billy doing more than, “experimenting”, like, letting him rape you until he can find a girlfriend of his own.  And how it isn't just a favor to a friend, or not to only one friend.  I get so wet thinking about the two of you together, you're doing it at least partly for me.  We, Billy and me, we also know the other part.  That you think it's hot to get raped by another boy and you're glad your girlfriend is ok with it.  Your mom doesn't know this, does she?”

“Oh God, I sure as hell hope not!”

“Then there isn't anything, not... one... thing... in your entire life, she could tell me that would be a 'deal breaker'.  I don't know if we'll be together forever.  I can't imagine meeting another guy who is half as interesting as you are.”

“Uh, thanks… I think.  If all of that isn't enough, things are starting to get strange at the kennel.”

“Strange how?”

“You know he doesn't have any girl dogs?  Besides boarding other peoples pets he makes his money off of grooming and stud fees.  Sometimes he'll take his pick of the litter instead of cash to replace a stud that's getting too old or to get a more valuable breeding line.”

“Why no girls?”

“The owner, Mr. Nordstrom, says there are too many puppy mills as it is.  No matter what breed, he's more interested in improving the line than adding raw numbers.”

“That makes sense.”

“Yeah, but avoiding one problem sort of leads to another.  Not all of his boy dogs get the same chance to, uh, be boys.  After a while some of them get really hard to deal with.  If they get in with another stud, they fight, or...”

“...or?  Oh!  They get like you and Billy?!”

“Uh-huh, or they do both, fight AND fuck.”

“I suppose they could lick themselves.”

“Yeah, all of them can reach, but for some reason they don't.  Maybe they can't stand the taste or maybe they just can't get off that way.  You know, like trying to tickle yourself.”

“It must be evolution.  If teenage boys could reach the human race would have been extinct before it started.”

“Yeah, well, part of my job now is keeping an eye on which ones are getting too snarly and lending them a hand.”

“I'll try not to laugh too loud but a teen boy being paid to masturbate is about the funniest thing I ever heard.”

“It's not like it was my dick getting the attention.  Bob used to joke about finding out how much I really love dogs.  I didn't know how it is for them.  The breeding part of the operation was shut down while the owners were out of town. 

“Dogs aren't like, get it up and keep going until you get a load off.  It's more of a two stage thing and its smell that gets them horny.  When they first mount, they spend a little time hunching.  It's amazing how much muscle they put into it.  A dog half my weight can shove me around while I'm helping him out if I'm not braced for it.  Anyway, part of their cock, down near the base keeps swelling up after the rest is already hard.  If they get it in deep enough, soon enough, this knot swells up inside the girl dog and he can't pull out.

“They don't cum like people, it's thin and watery, almost like pre-cum.  Instead of a squirt at the end it starts to flow almost as soon as they're hard.  Usually, once they're knotted, he'll throw one leg over her back and they'll stand there ass to ass.  Technically that's the main event.  He's cumming inside her, and cumming, and cumming, until his knot shrinks down enough to pull out.  Only, it's not like they're enjoying it.  He's finished hunching and they just stand there like they're waiting for a bus or something.”

“That is weird.”

“That's not the weird part.  Lars, Mr. Nordstrom, told me something.  When he first got married they had three kids, a boy, a girl, and another boy, one right after the other.  His wife wanted to get all the diapers, and night feedings and other baby stuff done up front so they could get into the fun part of raising kids.  They're grown up and moved away now.

“One day when she was our age, the girl had a boy from school over showing him around.  When the family business is a boarding and breeding operation, a young boy isn't going to be overly interested in the boarding side of it even if that's where most of the money comes from.  Lars never found out how much of it was planned in advance or what combination of teasing and threats it took to make it happen.  When he walked in the boy was on his hands and knees with his pants off, knotted to one of their dogs.  His kids were standing around, talking about how they should get more friends to watch the show, and which stud should be the next to mount their bitch when this one let him go.”

“Oh my God!  What did he do?”

“Chased his kids out, grabbed a towel off the grooming station, tossed it over the boys ass while he tried to calm him down.  He was scared the kid might really hurt himself trying to get away.  It must have been almost over when he got there.  It was only a few minutes before the kid could clean up enough to get dressed and gone.  His kids had split in three different directions.  It was probably the only thing that kept them from being grounded until they were old enough to vote.  He talked to each of them before they could compare notes and got pretty much the same story.

“The details were enough different that he could tell they didn't get together to make something up.  She said her brothers knew about it.  They said it was a surprise to catch her and the boy with the dog.  It could be they were all telling the truth depending on what you mean by surprise and exactly what they knew.  What they all agreed on was that it wasn't their idea.”

“You're kidding!”

“Nope.  Maybe it started as some tiny bit of curiosity and they ran with it before the kid could back off.  Maybe they threatened to spread it around school.  It would be the word of three against one and the louder he denied it, the more people would believe it actually happened.  Whatever the reason, he took his pants off and let her lube him up.  Remember what I said about smell being the big thing for dogs?  While she was at the vet cabinet getting the lube, she opened a bottle of scent and got some on her fingers.  Because of schedule problems the female being bred isn't always in full heat.  She can still get pregnant.  She just doesn't smell right to the stud.  The girl made sure this bitch smelled hot and horny.  What she forgot was that the dog she planned to use wasn't the only nose in the kennel.  When she went back to get him every stud in the place started doing the canine version of, 'My turn!  My turn!  Pick me!'.”

“Oh shit.”

“Yeah.  Her brothers showed up just in time to see the dogs growing knot pop inside the boys ass.  Lars had some doubts about how much of that was pure coincidence.  The only one who could call them liars was already gone.  He might have got the boys side of things before he left but the kid wasn't interested in talking and under the circumstances Lars wasn't ready to lean on him too hard.  His daughter was a little embarrassed to point out that the boy had an erection... she uh, she had tied a bell to it.”

“What?!”

“It was kind of a mean thing to do.  She knew he'd be really embarrassed about the noise it was making when the dog started thrusting.  There was nothing he could do about it except try to hold still, instead of moving with it and not getting fucked so hard.”

“Oh wow.  That's really evil.  There is no way this, 'just happened'.  I'm not saying everybody knew everything in advance.  After the plan was hatched it might have grown legs and got away from them.  That bell thing though, she had to think about that ahead of time.”

“Yeah…  But…  Does that mean she was the only one to think about it?  Or even the first one to have the idea?  When the kid left he took it with him.  Either he wanted a souvenir…  or it was his bell.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah... oh.  So we're sitting on a low retaining wall with a dog on the lawn between us, Lars holding its collar and me milking its dick.  I'm thinking about Bob joking around and beginning to wonder if maybe he wasn't joking, not completely.  The idea of actually doing it with an animal wasn't any big thrill but I couldn't help thinking about the bell.  What would it be like to have you tie it on me, knowing Billy was going to do me dog style?  What would be hotter for you, listening to the bell, or hearing me whimper and grunt while I'm trying to hold still so it doesn't ring?”

“Or hearing both at once because you're pushing back to meet him half way?”

“If I thought of that at the kennel I probably would have cum in my pants.  As it was, he quietly mentioned that all his dogs had a current health check, nobody would pay a stud fee if they didn't.  Also, he and his wife went out to lunch from noon to one every day and never got back in less than forty-five minutes.  When he got up to return the dog to its pen, he reminded me I needed to re-stack the new shipment of dog food at least four feet in from the back wall.  There wasn't any video coverage where it was at right now.  He was too far away to notice me blushing when I figured it out.  He must have caught on that I had a stiffy and was telling me that he wasn't too fussy about how I took care of a dog that needed some attention.”

“I see what you mean about things getting strange.  Uh, I can't get past the bell thing.”

“It is pretty hot, isn't it?”

“Not just that, it's like, kinky in six different directions.  I'm the only girl who knows what you do and hasn't been a pest about getting you to let her watch, right?”

“It makes you sort of special.  You can watch us if you really want to.”

“Thanks, for now I'd rather be special.  Besides, in some ways it's hotter to have you tell me about it.  If I was watching, whatever I could see would sort of push everything else off to the side.  Listening to you tell it is like being in the middle of everything looking out instead of standing off to one side looking in.  The other part is being able to do some things you can't do for yourself.”

“Like what, besides the obvious?”

“Number one would be rape.  It doesn't matter if you got hot the first time you thought about it or learned to like it.  Either way you're up against the same problem I had.  A real rape, where you're jumped by some creep who doesn't give a shit what you want, is more scary than hot.  Asking for it takes a lot of the fun out of being forced and could get confusing for whoever is doing you.  Bob doesn't care if sub slut means submissive or substitute.  Billy knows what it's like being with a sex creep but is still getting used to the idea of being one.  He told me how the first couple of times you guys told each other it wasn't really queer as long as you were both thinking about me.”

“Uh, yeah.  I hope you're not mad about that.”

“A little bit flattered actually, more than if I was a  jerk off fantasy.  I guy can think about a dozen different girls in the time it takes to get himself off.  Having one boy think about doing me while the boy he sticks it in is thinking about being me is weird and perverted.  At the same time it's sort of an ego trip.  Creepy, huh?”

“Maybe, a little.  If we were thinking about you, thinking about us thinking about you can't be any worse.”

“So, anyway, I'm talking to Billy and he's happy that you and I hooked up.  At the same time he's lonely, horny, and frustrated as hell.  He also can't help being a little jealous, maybe even a little angry, that you have something he wants so bad.  Letting him do you went a long way towards working that out.  Too bad it didn't go far enough.”

“Not far enough?!”

“Uh-huh.  I don’t think he thought about it ahead of time.  He might not be ready to admit it yet.  Not having to ask anymore was a huge step for him.  He’s a lot happier now than he was before.”

“Ok, he’s happier.  What about me?!”

“You too but I don’t think you’re ready to admit it either.”

“You are completely out of whatever you’ve been using for a mind!”

“You think so?  Really?  Try this.  Imagine you're off at summer camp, sharing a cabin with eight or nine other guys you never met before and will never see again.  The very first night, the biggest, toughest boy in the cabin rapes you.  It was dark and he tried to do it quiet but two or three of the others were awake.  The next morning, you're too embarrassed to report it.  Nobody is talking about it, at least not where you can hear, but by lunch it's pretty obvious that at least the guys in your cabin know.  A couple are sort of smirking, one or two more are kind of ewww, the rest are like six different shades of curious, waiting to see what you do about it.

“They have it organized so the different cabins compete against each other, the usual trash talk and chest thumping.  About the middle of the afternoon a couple boys from one of the other cabins start to give you a hard time.  Before you can do more than blush, the big kid is there and flattens them.  He sounds off loud and clear that *he* isn't sleeping in the, 'queer cabin', and anybody who tries to start something with any of you had better expect to get beat on by all of you.  So, the other guys have got your back, even if they care more about their own rep than yours.

“Later that night you wake up with him on you, in you.  There isn't much point in fighting it.  Actually, it feels more like a continuation than a new attack.  Except this time there's more of an audience.  A couple guys from bunks further away got up to get a closer look.  You can't help noticing that they're jacking while they watch.  By the end of the first week one of them works up the nerve to grab sloppy seconds.  It's a good thing camp only runs for two weeks.” 

“The last night in camp the whole cabin wants a turn.  While the other boys are mostly darker shapes in the shadows, there's enough moonlight through the windows where you are that everybody can see what's going on.  You're on your knees, naked.  There's cum on your chest that dribbled off your chin when you couldn't swallow fast enough.  The skin on your face and the inside of your thighs feels tight where smears of it have started to dry.  After the first two or three they don't even need lube.  Your ass is as wet and sloppy as a horny sluts cunt.  You even sound like a slut, panting and moaning as each boy fucks you after you've brought him close enough with your hands and mouth that he can finish in a few quick strokes.”

“Ok.  So you tell a wicked bedtime story.  What's the point you're trying to make?”

“In your imagination, when you're in that situation, is your dick hard?”

“Uh...”

“I mean, harder than it is right now?”

“I… uh... I don't think it could get much harder than it is right now.”

“Ok, so maybe you're not as totally straight as you'd like everyone to think you are.  Have you thought about telling your mom to shove it and moving in with Bob?”

“No WAY!”

“So you're not cock happy enough to be some pervs full time dick slave.  That's ok, neither is your mom.  She's not full Lez, or at least not enough to want one girl long term.  I think she likes cocks, some more than others.  The problem is that the nicest cock she ever met still had a man attached to it.”

“She got married.”

“Uh-huh.  I never met your dad.  I never saw how they were together.  I don't even know your mom that well but it wouldn't surprise me to find out she wanted a kid and your dad was just part of the package.  Don’t get mad… but…  you’re more like her than either of you wants to think about.  You like me and girls in general.  You like to play with me and make me feel nice.  But you’re not some kind of panting, drooling, cunt hound.  If I really worked at it I could get you absolutely, insanely, horny but so could Billy, or Bob, or even your mom.

“Yeah, well, she has an unfair advantage.  All she has to do is tell me not to think about it.”

“I suppose…  Can I ask you something?”

“You can always ask.  I don’t promise you’ll get the answer you want, or any answer at all.”

“Back when me and that perv were in the news I had a girl we go to school with get kind of strange.”

“How strange?”

“She came up to me a couple of times and sort of tried to start a conversation but it never really went anywhere.   You know, like there was something bothering her but she wasn’t ready to talk about it.”

“So?”

“So, I ran into her at the library this morning and walked with her as far as her place.  Her dad, step-dad actually, met her at the door and was acting really strange.  He was more like a jealous boyfriend than a worried parent.  I tried to cover for her.  She stood there like she was scared to death I might say something to set him off, while he kept one hand on the back of her neck and the other on the door.  I was trying to calm him down but the longer I talked the tighter the front of his pants got until I felt like I was standing there naked.  This is just an impression but it wouldn’t surprise me if he had her ass bare before I got to the street.”

“Okay, let’s say you’re right.  What do you want to do about it?”

“That’s what I wanted to ask you.  I’d like to introduce Lissa to Billy.  It will be a lot easier to pry her loose for a while if her step-dad has somebody to keep him occupied, like maybe a cute young girl with a little surprise in her panties.”

“You’ve been talking to my mom *way* too much.”

“Not *that* much, though I couldn’t help imagining you in your, ‘party girl’, outfit when she told me about setting you up with Martin.  If you wore your ‘nice girl’ skirt and blouse over it, along with a little lipstick and mascara, I doubt that he’d have a problem with me playing chaperon to Lissa while you asked him some really personal questions.”

“Yeah. Uh-huh, and what happens when he slides a hand up my thigh and discovers a thong that’s more like a banana hammock?”

“I wish I could be there to watch.  It’s probably not a good idea to surprise him.  Some old guys can get weird about it.”

“Wouldn’t that be just fuckin’ perfect?  To get pounded flat because the pervo molesting me thinks I’m not girl enough?”

“How about this…?”

Mary wasn’t exactly pleased when Bob stopped to pick up Debbie and her son the next afternoon.  She did have to admit it was probably better than having him walking around the neighborhood in drag.  She also realized that it wouldn’t have bothered her if Timmy left with either of them dressed that way.  The combination though, gave her a feeling she was seeing only the tip of the iceberg and that the rest was being intentionally concealed, from her specifically, rather than the world in general.

“I already told Bob where we’re going.  Lissa told her step-dad this morning that I was going to stop by with somebody I thought he should meet.   You look tasty enough to get him interested even if he isn’t a perv.  It shouldn’t be hard to take her out for a couple hours if you’re there to keep him company.”

“Company, yeah, right, and then what?”

“That’s up to you.  Whatever you do, *don’t* give him any reason to think Lissa blew the whistle on whatever twisted games he’s playing.  The truth is we really don’t know.  He might be just overprotective and completely straight.”

It took about thirty seconds for Timmy to throw that idea out the window.  The guy was practically drooling the minute they walked in.  The only thing he had a problem with was deciding whether to chase them out and jump Lissa or let her go so he could hit on the fresh meat.  Debbie hustled the other girl out the door before he could pile too many conditions on where they went  or who they were with.  They hardly made it to the street before the pause inside grew long enough to be awkward.

“Uh, I’m not sure how to say this Mr…”

“...Ahrens, and you’re Tina?”

“Yeah, only I’m not… or maybe I am but not like you’re thinking.”

“I’m getting a little confused.”

“I’ll try to explain, if you promise to try not to flip out.  A while back Debbie had some horny old perv messing with her.  It wasn’t some kind of horrible, ‘fate worse than death’, thing but she wasn’t happy about it either.  Eventually she dropped enough hints to enough people that the cops went after him.  He might still be a problem but he’s not her problem anymore.

“A couple of guys asked her about it after school one day and she was so tired of being treated like some kind of freak she decided to answer.  While they were imagining what it would be like to be with her, at least one of them was imagining what it would be like to *be* her.  I know this for sure because, well, I was that boy.”

“No shit?!  So you’re not really...”

“… a girl?  No.  The problem is that I really don’t know what I am.  I don’t have any way to prove I’m not queer, but if you could look inside my head and see how much time I spend thinking about getting Debbie’s pants off you’d know for sure.  After she told us what it was like to be with some creep who was so horny that he really didn’t care if the kid he was fucking was actually a girl, it got my own imagination going.  By the time it happened to me I’d played out the scene in my head too often to count.”

“You mean some pervert...”

“Used me like a girl.  It was the most embarrassing, uncomfortable, degrading thing that ever happened to me… until I asked him to do it again.”

“What?!”

“Yeah.  That first time wasn’t exactly fun even if he did make me cum.  It was still exciting in a way that’s hard for me to describe.  Since then a couple other guys have had me.  That’s probably all I should say about it… unless you’re interested?”

“Interested?  You think I might be that kind...”

“… of creepy, disgusting, sex pervert?  Not really.  But you know, there’s a lot of plain vanilla middle aged guys who are willing to try some totally, “Oh My God”, stuff if they can be sure it won’t come back to haunt them.”

“What sort of stuff?”

“Well… like kids.  You’d never start flirting with somebody your daughters age, at least not out in public.  Not in private either if there was any chance the whole world would find out.  It’s just not something a normal middle aged guy from the burbs does.

“Only they do.  Every now and then you’ll see an arrest in the paper.  That’s not even the tip of the iceberg.  Think about it.  The only people who know I’m here, know just enough about what might happen that they are *not* going to come back early.  The neighbors, if any of them happened to be looking, saw two girls arrive and two girls leave.  Do you think it was an accident that Lissa pinned her hair up and dug through her closet to find something close to what I’m wearing?”

“She set me up!?”

“Not at all, Debbie is the one that asked her to help and Lissa might *never* find out for sure exactly what she helped with.  The thing I do, what I want to do so bad I really don’t have any choice about it, is a special sort of role play.  You’re going to think I’m completely depraved but really, at this point I don’t think there is any way to avoid that.

“I like to pretend that I’m with a normal, ordinary, middle aged guy who is so turned on by the chance to stick it in a young girl that he isn’t going to let what she wants stop him from getting his rocks off.  I’m talking about a guy so horny that when he finds out there isn’t any girl, he would rather make me take her place than do without.”

“I… Uh… I’m not sure exactly what you mean by taking her place.”

“You know.  You just want to make me say it.  Ok, look me in the eyes.  I want you to fuck me like a girl too young to take it in her muffin.  Use my mouth…  My ass…  Bare naked, dressed the way I am, or wearing anything else that gets you hot.  You can have me beg you not to, or beg you not to stop.  We can do it just this once, or you can make me come back again and again until you get tired of me.  There’s just a few things you need to keep in mind.”

“Uh-huh.  Like what?”

“For reasons you don’t need to know about I really don’t have a choice.  That doesn’t matter when we’re both blind horny and I need it the way some doper needs his drugs.  Afterwards, it can get kind of squicky.  Also, you’re not the only one.  If you get too rough, I can’t go to the cops, but there will be other grownups out there really mad at you for wrecking their share toy.  The last one might be a deal killer.  Using me isn’t going to be as much of a secret as either of us would like.  For some people squicky sex stuff is like ghost stories or horror movies, exciting as long as it’s happening to somebody else.  Debbie calls them bedtime stories and won’t let me alone if she knows I have a new one.”

Timmy laced his fingers behind the mans neck and stood looking up at him.

“My skirt has a button and zipper at the back.  If you let it fall around my ankles and unbutton my blouse I’ll be the next best thing to naked… maybe better.”

Soon the guys hands were all over him.

“Ah… Careful.  For some reason my nipples have been getting really sensitive, puffy even.  I still like having them played with but you have to be extra gentle.  Are you gonna make me kiss you now?  It makes me go all shivery inside.  Maybe because it’s the last thing guys do before I have to get on my knees and start pleasing them with my mouth.”

“So, did he?”

As expected, Debbie was asking for all the gruesome details.  Bob had brought my normal clothes when he dropped off her and Lissa.  With no hurry to get home and change, we were hanging out at the park again.

“Uh-huh.  I still can’t get over how something so much fun with you can be so gross when I have to do it with a man.  I’d almost rather suck him.”

“Almost?”

“Oh, all right, it’s easier to suck his cock than his tongue.  It’s also easier to suck than fuck.  Like, kissing is asking for more but sucking isn’t the main event.”

“So you got him to fuck you?  And?”

“Yes, I jerked off with his cock in me.  I told you I would if you want me to.  Pervert!”

“Oh hon, don’t be that way.  I’ve told you how hot I get thinking about a straight man using you.  When your mom told me how you came while Martin and Bob were taking turns I almost creamed my shorts!  The only thing that gets me hotter than a couple of horny men turning your cute little ass into a sloppy wet cunt is the thought of you coming while they do it… or maybe how hard you’re going to fuck me while I tell you what I’d like you to try next.

End Part 11

Offline Blutwurst

• Freshman
  • Merits 3
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2018, 11:58:07 PM »
This story gets better and better! Can`t wait to see the girls using the boys together! Maybe have all of the Grownups watch at the same time and then Timmy is a free for all sub girl! gg And the bell is such a good idea! I might just have to try it! Thanks for keeping this story up and hot!  :emot_thedrool.gif:  :emot_kiss.gif:

Offline Lizard69

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2018, 04:50:27 PM »
This is a work of fiction.  If you have trouble with the boundary between
fact and fantasy, don't read it.  If the story codes following the title freak
you out,  don't read it.  If I mis-coded drop me a note through PM with
what you think they should be.  Do not under any circumstances forward
this file to anyone that hasn't specifically requested it.  In case you
haven't figured it out yet this is intended as *adult* entertainment.  Do
not allow it to be accessed by minors.  If you have inadvertently
delete it immediately.  Do not re-post in whole or in part without this
notice.  Do not repost on any "for profit" site without my specific written

Girlfriends  part 12 Mb bb bg Fdom
Lizard69

“Hey there!  Where is everybody?”

“Out back, grab a soda and join us.”

Debbie discovered that “us” was Mary and her friend Ellie.

“Timmy is out with Billy, lord knows where though I suppose we all have a pretty good idea what they’re up to.”

“That’s ok.  You’re the one I was planning to tear into.  What have you been giving him and for how long?”

“What are you talking about?”

“Don’t play dumb.  It hasn’t been that long since my own tits were nothing but a pair of puffy nipples… smaller than his.  You’re giving him hormones.  If you don’t want me blowing the whistle at family services you’ll come clean about what kind, what dose and how long you’ve been doing it.”

“Oh, all right, birth control pills, the older type that are almost all estrogen.  You can still get them through online drug companies.  It’s the same thing third world ladyboys use to grow a rack.  I’ve been slipping him one every couple of days.  I’m not trying to make him into a tranny, just keep him boyish a little longer.  It’s not like he’d complain if he knew.”

“But he didn’t.  You messed with his body chemistry without asking, or even telling him about it first.  So…  You’re done”

“What do you mean done?”

“You’re still his mom, nothing can change that.  You still need to know where he’s at.  But you’ve proved that you’re not fit to drive this bus.  From now on I’m his dom.  He can share as little or as much as he wants to with you.  It has to be his choice though.  If I catch you trying to drive, or even trying to squeeze me out you’d better have one ass kickin’ attorney ready to explain it to the judge.”

“Don’t threaten *me* young lady!”

“You thought that was a threat?  That’s not a threat.  Judges are quiet, gentle, creatures that play by a civilized set of rules.  There are several pervs facing years, maybe decades, in prison and a lifetime on the registry when they get out if you can’t control yourself.  I’d bet at least one of them would be willing to take some pretty drastic action to keep you from screwing around until the whole situation blows up in their face.  That’s a threat.  See the difference?”

Ellie finally spoke up.  “Uh, Mary?  The last thing on earth I’d want to do right now is get in the middle of this but the girl has a point.  If refusing to admit you were out of line is more important to you than keeping your ass out of trouble you’re going to be a problem for anyone involved.”

“What about yourself?”

“I’ve got at least two degrees of separation and never gave him any direct orders.  That doesn’t make me a saint but if you’re working this hard at looking bad it doesn’t take much for me to look a whole lot better.”

“So you think I should just give up control over my son?”

“Don’t go all drama queen.  That isn’t what she’s asking and you know it.  Debbie hasn’t got the skills or interest in putting the finishing touches on a half grown boy.  She doesn’t even want him to stop being a fuck toy.  She just wants him to quit being *your* fuck toy.”

“I never said that.  If he had to choose between a normal boy / girl thing with me or an evil bitch forcing him to perform degrading acts with creepy perverts, he wouldn’t be with me long.  What I am saying is that she has made a couple of decisions now that showed more interest in her own warped agenda than Timmy’s long term welfare.  I’m not trying to keep you out of the game Mary.  I’m not trying to keep you from making suggestions about the rules.  I’m telling you that until you show the rest of us better sense than you have been, somebody else will have the final word.  It might turn out that I’m not any better at it.  If that happens I hope I’ll have sense enough to step aside without a fight.”

“Ok, I’ll stop the hormones.”

“Yes, give them to me.  I’ll have a talk with him about what they’re doing to his body.  While there is no way he’d want to become a girl, something that makes him a closer substitute will probably be as good as Viagra, for him and the creeps.”

“Hormones?!  The bitch was giving me hormones?”

“Uh-huh, probably slipping them into your food.  That’s why your nipples were growing, getting puffy.  Other things too, maybe more important but not so noticeable.  You’re not building muscles as fast as other boys entering puberty or growing as much body hair.  She wasn’t loading you up with enough to  turn you into a girl, just enough to make you less of a man.”

“No shit?”

“I’m afraid so, and now you’re going to hate me.”

“Why would something she did make me hate you?  Unless…  You can’t be thinking what I think you’re thinking, can you?”

“It’s not something you would want to do for very long.  We would have to be really careful not to get the dosage too high.  It could cause serious long term health problems if we let it go too far.  Your age and natural build already make you look feminine next to some fat hairy pervert, especially when you’re both naked.  You don’t need drugs to, “be a girl”, right now.  If you choose to take them you can be a little more girly for an extra year or two.  I think that would be really neat but it’s your body and your decision.”

“You want me to do it.”

“I want you to fuck me.  When you’re not fucking me I want you to be doing the creepiest, nastiest, most degrading and perverted things imaginable with people who pretend to be perfectly normal when they’re not with you.  If that includes begging them not to hurt your poor tender nipples while they rape you, that’s ok too but I don’t need it to be happy.”

“Well gee, it’s nice to know you can be happy without sex freaks hurting me.”

“I think it’s nice too… I mean not needing it.  The *idea* of rough sex excites me.  Like, Billy just ramming it into you whenever and wherever he wants to get a load off.”

“He’s not *that* bad!”

“He could be… If he thought you were ok with it.  I should have a talk with him.”

“Oh my God!  Please… Don’t do that!”

“Relax, or maybe you should be nervous.  I don’t really care about how often he does it.  The ram it in thing isn’t as big a turn on as dealing with the results would be a turn off.  I was thinking about something else, something you told me about your first time with Bob.  How he said that he wasn’t interested in *nice* girls, he was going to make you be the kinky little slut guys tell jokes about.  It shouldn’t be all on Bob.  Billy should be willing to do his part.”

“His part?”

“It will be more fun if it’s a surprise.”

It shouldn’t have been a surprise.  I mean, by then I should have had a better idea of the way things were going.  The thing is, even a horny adolescent boy can’t spend *all* his time fucking.  Sure Billy could rape me whenever he wanted.  We still spent almost all of our time doing the same stuff we always did.  So, I hardly noticed when our path through the park took us towards a stranger sitting alone.  It didn’t set off any mental alarms when he smiled and said, “hi”, or even when Billy grabbed a seat and pulled me down between them.

“This is my friend Timmy, the one I’ve been telling you about.”

“You’re kidding!  He looks like you kidnapped  him from a Sunday school picnic!”

“Yeah, that’s part of what makes it so hot.  It’s not the best part though.”

“Uh, what are you guys talking about?”

“Sit still, be quiet and listen.  You’ll find out soon enough.”

“The best part?”

“It’s hard to describe.  He pitches straight.  His girlfriend Debbie is cute and they fuck like bunnies.  He isn’t even queer when he catches.  I mean not *queer*, like making out with a boyfriend, not exactly.  He’s more like so into being submissive it really doesn’t matter if it’s a girl or a guy making him do it.  Hell, sometimes it isn’t too clear *who* is making him do it.”

“So you weren’t kidding about…?”

“Fucking him?  Yeah, well, I kind of had a problem with that, right at first.  Debbie talked about it with her counselor, then explained it to me.”

“This should be good.”

“He doesn’t want it, not enough to go out looking for it.  He’ll put himself in spots where he knows it could happen but he doesn’t actually ask for it.  Until it happens, then he’s like a doper who has had a little taste of a drug he’s totally addicted to.”

“He starts asking for it?”

“Sometimes.  With me it’s mostly get a load off and go back to whatever else we were doing.  It’s like a separate thing.  I could do it three times a day or find a girl and never stick it in him again and we would still be friends.

“With old guys, he’s like, a total slut.  He’ll put on girls clothes, wear lipstick, grease up his ass like a wet slippery cunt.  I’ve never been there while he was begging some horny perv to, “make him be a girl”, but he told me about it.  Actually, he told Debbie most of it and she told me about it.  I…  Uh… I’d kind of like to see it, at least once.”

Timmy sat staring at the dirt between his sneakers where the grass had worn away in front of the bench.  Billy was right.  It didn’t take him long to know exactly what was going on.  He didn’t want to believe his best friend was setting him up with the next perv who would have him.  He didn’t want to think about his girlfriend telling Billy that he *needed* this, whether he wanted it or not.  More than anything he wished he could ignore the hardon beginning to tighten the front of his shorts, or at least that Billy and the new creep wouldn’t notice.

“Ok, I got a place.  A friend of mine loaned me the key to a vacant store downtown.  I’ve never been there but it should have a stock room and some place to clean up a little.  Good enough?”

“Yeah.  He’d do it in the front window and walk home cum splattered but there’s no reason to *ask* somebody to call a cop.”

“Please Billy…  Don’t make me do this...”

“Ok.”

“Really?  I don’t have to?”

“Yep.  You  don’t have to do anything at all.  Things might get a little awkward if you don’t.  I don’t know where Debbie is right now but I’m pretty sure her panties are soaked from thinking about the story you’ll tell her later.  When I asked this guy to meet us I sort of promised him he would get to fuck a kid.  I suppose he could do me instead but that’s not as hot as you getting it from a total stranger.”

Billy and the creep got up.  A long moment later, so did Timmy.  It was like his friend said, about it not always being clear who was making him do stuff.  The whole situation made him feel so dirty.  Having an erection hard enough to drive nails wasn’t helping any.

There was a parking space in the alley behind the store and the key fit the back door.  It was a small place, maybe an electronics or hobby shop before the mall at the edge of town stole all the downtown traffic.  The back room was as empty as the store front except for a beat up old desk nobody thought was worth hauling away.

“So…  Uh…  What now?”

“You get your clothes off.  Then we take turns spitting on his fingers while he gets your boy cunt sloppy wet and loose enough he can shove it in without tearing you up.  In between you can spit shine his dick so that’s nice and wet too.”

He started to cry as his fingers fumbled with shirt buttons.  Billy was his best friend.  Why was he suddenly being so mean?  Why was he pushing him to do things with this creep?  By the time he was naked he was crying... *just* like a girl.

“Jesus Christ!  After everything you said I still can’t believe it!”

“Fuckin’ warped, hey?”

“Ya think?  He’s not a girl, not with that hardon bouncing in the breeze.  It’s pretty damn obvious he’s getting off on what we’re doing to him.  Those aren’t exactly crocodile tears but I’d bet they’re more about his best friend finding out how much he likes it than what he has to do next.

“Up on the desk and lay back with your ass at one end.  Slide sideways until I can flop my meat across your face while Billy gets into your ass.  I’ll get my turn later.  It wouldn’t be much fun for him if I went first.  Pull your knees up and spread like a girl.”

The creep spit on his fingers and began working it into Timmy’s ass.  Billy did the same and they alternated until he was sloppy wet and opened up enough for the boy to have him.  The old guy was getting enough of a kick out of flopping his cock on the boys face that soon it was more than half hard.

“Ok honey, time to show me what you can do with that talented little mouth of yours.  You probably can’t get me off with your mouth alone.  I haven’t been that horny since I was your age.  You can get me close enough that you’ll still be able to walk when I’m done with your ass.”

It was bad enough when some creep would just stick it in his mouth and start fucking his face.  Licking, kissing,  rubbing his face against it, until he could feel the perverts erection throbbing as it began to leak pre-cum was worse.   On the other hand, the sort of fucking it would take to bring him off starting from nothing was more than Timmy wanted to think about.  The way he didn’t want to think about the looks his friend was giving him as he put on a show for the perv.  Billy did understand that it it was all a show… didn’t he?  He had to know Timmy didn’t actually *want* to get the guy that fucking hot… right?  Just then, the two high-fived and said;

“Switch!”

He couldn’t believe Billy actually expected him to…  No way!  Not after it was just up his ass!  Then a nasty piece of man meat invaded his boy cunt and he couldn’t help but gasp.  Billy would have been balls deep in his face if he hadn’t managed to wrap a fist around his buddies hardon at the last possible moment.  Frantically jerking, he was able to make Billy come as the other boy tried to pull his hand away.  The stuff flew everywhere, face, hair, chest, some of it even landed in his mouth.  Billy looked disappointed for couple of heartbeats, then turned around and hooked one hand behind Timmy’s head.

“Eat my ass you little slut!  Come on!  Eat it!  Stick your tongue in it!  I still want to fuck your face and my dick needs a push start.”

He didn’t even hear the old guy moan, hardly felt him pull out.  The hot dollops of cum splashing his dick and balls caught him by surprise.  Not as much of a surprise though as having the still hard cock shoved back in his ass.   Watching him tongue fuck the other boys ass was twisted enough to keep the perv going, long enough for the final surprise.

He came.  Hands free.  In the middle of the most degrading, perverted, experience so far he felt his cock start to unload, splashing his neck and chest until the last weak dribbles blended with the mess the old guy had left on his lower belly.  The other guys continued to go through the motions until they got another load off.  He was pretty sore by the time they finished but nothing past the moment he came could make him feel any more thoroughly fucked.

One corner of  the room had a faucet and a drain with an curb around it for filling and dumping janitor buckets.  By crouching and letting the water run until the rust was out of the lines he managed to rinse off most of the glop.  He didn’t have any soap but that wasn’t so important.  Something told him he was never going to feel really clean again anyway.

The ride back to the park was quiet.  He couldn’t figure out how to start the things he wanted to say to Billy.  None of it was stuff he wanted to talk about in front of a stranger.  He wasn’t surprised when Debbie was waiting for them.  He was a little surprised about *not* thinking it was strange, like he was beginning to expect one humiliating incident after another.

“It must have been good, he’s got that, “rode hard and put away wet”, look.  I don’t mean to chase you away but things will probably go easier if we can sort it out one on one.”  The pervs agreed, leaving them alone without even trying to make a little awkward small talk.

“So…  Were they really mean to you?”

“Oh God...”

“That good. Huh?”

“What are you talking about?!  I don’t know if my guts are churning worse from all the cum or thinking about how much of it is Billy’s.  I just lost my best friend.  There’s no way he’ll ever want to hang out with me again.”

“Don’t be too sure about that.”

“Even if he does still want to be friends, I don’t know if I can, after the stuff he made me do.”

“Yeah, I had a bitch of a time talking him into some of it.”

“YOU...”

“Uh-huh, now close your mouth before somebody walks up and sticks a dick in it.  I won’t claim that I know him better than you do.  Compared to all the time you’ve been together I barely had time to walk up and say hi.  If I know anything about either of you that the other guy doesn’t, it’s because you didn’t want to know.  You don’t have that luxury anymore.”

“What do you mean?”

“The crap that gets you hot is too risky for you to be out there for total strangers.  You sure as hell can’t put somebody who doesn’t like you in charge of who gets your ass.  Your mom settled that.”

“She says that she loves me.”

“She does, as much as her own messed up head will let her.  What you need to understand is that she can love you a lot and still not like you very much sometimes.”

“I suppose that makes sense.  It kind of describes that way I feel about her a lot of the time.  But Billy…  How could he do that to me?  How could he ever want to be around me after that?”

“So he didn’t tell?  I asked him to keep it a secret.”

“Keep what a secret?”

“If I told you it wouldn’t be a secret, silly.  You just have to be a little more patient.  Your birthday is next week, less than five days away.  This year you’re going to have sort of a pre-party on your final day as a twelve year old.  It will be your last chance to do some things *before* you become a teenager.  While it isn’t exactly a surprise party we’re still working on the guest list.  I’ll be there.  So will your mom and Bob.  Billy isn’t going to miss it unless he gets hit by a truck between now and then.  The others?  You’ll have to wait and see.  One other thing, after you fuck me, really long and hard, I don’t want you to cum again until after the party.  Don’t look at me that way, it’s not *that* long.”

It was kind of awkward the next day when Billy stopped to ask if he wanted to go biking out at the old quarry.  The place got kind of busy late in the day and on the weekends with rednecks shooting at empty beer cans.  In the middle of the week, late morning, it was deserted.

“So…  Are you gonna make me do stuff?  Debbie told me not to cum until after the party.”

“I guess it would be kind of mean to get you stiff and leave you hanging after I popped my own load.”

“Yeah.  Why are you getting so mean to me?  Aren’t we still friends?”

“Sure we’re friends.  Uh, part of it is Lissa.  It’s really cool to finally have a girlfriend.  I understand now about you not having so much time to hang out with me.  But I’m also starting to understand some other things too.”

“Like what?”

“You know that Debbie gets bored when you’re working in the mornings?  She’s been hanging out with me and Lissa.  Just hanging out and talking, but… you know how Debbie is.”

“Some.  I’m getting the idea that I’m about to find out more than I really want to.”

“After being with that old creep, she kind of has sex on the brain.  Her counselor says it’s normal, that adolescent girls are *supposed* to be horny and evil minded.  Being with a creep just made her a little more open about it.”

“A little… yeah, right...”

“Uh-huh.  Well, she still sees her counselor.  Not all the time, like she did right at first, just when she runs into something and she isn’t really sure how she should feel about it.  Like...”

“Like what’s happening with me?”

“And the way it spreads out from around you.  And her part in it.  And what her part *should* be.  Like part of her feels totally evil for not reporting the whole mess to family services.  It would, like, rip your whole world apart.  You’d end up in foster care.  Your mom would be on the list of people going to jail.  Most of the counselors dealing with this stuff are women talking to girls who have been with creeps.  They don’t know what to say to a boy and sure as hell don’t know what to say to a boy who likes it.  At least that’s what Debbie’s counselor told her.”

“Her counselor told her I *like* it?”

“Yeah…  Uh, I’m not supposed to tell you this, so don’t tell anyone else, ok?  Debbie’s counselor has met you, not as a therapist or even a friend but she knows more about you than she could have learned from talking with Debbie.  When Debbie told her about finding out creeps use you in place of a girl she was… like… sooo?”

“You’re kidding!”

“Uh-uh, but Debbie thought she was.  Since then they talked about it… a *lot*.  Nobody really knows how many boys are like you.  I mean, it’s not something you’d want to advertise.  The guys doing you are even less interested in letting the whole world know about it.”

“Most of them are.  Mom put a video clip up on one of those hidden web sites.  She doesn’t want to get *caught* but I think she actually wants every horny pervert on earth to see me begging for it.”

“Oh wow!  It’s got to be totally creepy knowing that’s out there and not knowing who has seen it.”

“She cropped it and clipped it until nobody could tell who I am or where I was.  Most of the time I don’t think about it.  Sometimes though, some guy will look at me like, “don’t I know you from somewhere”, and I can’t help wondering if he saw the vid.”

“That’s kind of Debbie’s problem.  Not for her, the guy didn’t make any vids, didn’t take any pictures.  She’s pretty sensitive about creeps noticing her.  Not like it bothers her but like she can tell if he’s interested.  She can also tell if a creep is interested in you.  She gets a kick out of knowing the interest isn’t one sided.  She gets this really intense horny rush out of knowing some guy would like to just clamp a hand over your mouth, pull your pants down, and take you.  The thought of you getting hard while he does it is enough to soak her panties.  Knowing that the more creepy and perverted he can make it for you, the harder you’re going to cum, leaves her feeling really guilty… while she’s frantically jilling off.”

“I guess.  When we’re together we find better things to do.  She doesn't make any secret about what she thinks of perverts doing me.”

“Uh-huh, and she isn’t shy about making suggestions, especially if it involves ways the creeps can be meaner to you.  At first I couldn’t believe it when she started talking about what a twisted little slut you really are.  I couldn’t jump in with both feet.  If I found out later she was pulling my leg I’d absolutely, no shit, want to die.  I had to kind of sneak up on it.  While I was doing that, I found out you’re not the only perv.  This is embarrassing as all hell.  You’re still the best friend I’ve got and probably always will be.  But if I’m doing it to get my rocks off, I… uh… kind of *like* being mean to you.”

End of part 12
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 09:44:53 AM by Lizard69 »

Offline Lizard69

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
Girlfriends, complete at last.
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2018, 10:08:34 PM »

This is a work of fiction.  If you have trouble with the boundary between
fact and fantasy, don't read it.  If the story codes following the title freak
you out,  don't read it.  If I mis-coded drop me a note through PM with
what you think they should be.  Do not under any circumstances forward
this file to anyone that hasn't specifically requested it.  In case you
haven't figured it out yet this is intended as *adult* entertainment.  Do
not allow it to be accessed by minors.  If you have inadvertently
delete it immediately.  Do not re-post in whole or in part without this
notice.  Do not repost on any "for profit" site without my specific written

Girlfriends  part 13 (Final) Mb bb bg Fdom Beast
Lizard69

Timmy couldn’t, or at least didn’t want to, believe his ears.

“You *like* being mean to me?”

“You make it sound so bad…  Is it?  Really?  Think about it.

“When I got dumped at my Uncle’s place, I knew he was going to make me do stuff.  I didn’t want him to.  I begged him not to.  I tried to fight.  I knew he was going to fuck me anyway.  It wasn’t going to kill me.  By the time my folks picked me up, he was even making me cum sometimes.  It got so that if I was bored and he was horny… I guess you could say I wanted it, at least a little.  You’re different.”

“You mean the standing in for a girl thing?”

“Yeah.  You really want it.  Not like you’re queer, you don’t want to date guys.  You want to be used for sex, have creeps make you get their rocks off.  You don’t even want it to be fun, not like playing with Debbie.  If it’s too easy it starts getting queer.  You want creeps to *make* you do it and you also kind of want the guys making you do it to be creeps or at least creepy when they’re with you.  It’s hotter if everybody else thinks they’re nice guys.”

“Not everybody, Debbie gets hot knowing some guy is doing me.  But yeah, even she gets off on having other people think the guys I’m with are nice, or at least normal.”

“Uh-huh, that and...”

“And what?”

“I probably shouldn’t say anything.”

“Maybe, but you already said too much to shut up now.  Spill it.”

“Well, don’t tell her I said anything.  When you’re with her, like a normal boyfriend, it’s usually over too quick.  You’re getting off when she’s just getting warmed up.  It’s the same with me and Lissa.  It just takes girls longer to get going.  She has a lot more fun if you got a load off before you’re with her.  You last a lot longer on the second round.  The problem is, if you jerk off right before you see her, she feels like that was the main event and being with her is like, extra innings.”

“What does she expect?”

“Exactly what she’s asking for.  If you’re with some creep, especially if she set it up and you don’t really want to be there, you can be with her after and she still feels like she’s the main event.  That’s part of why she wants you to have a dick in you while you jerk off.  Then you’re not doing it to make yourself happy.  You’re doing it to get ready for her.”

“How much does Lissa know about this?”

“Enough to make you blush but nowhere close to all of it.  Wait til after the meeting.”

“Meeting?  What meeting?”

“Today, at your place.  Your mom didn’t tell you?”

“Just to be home by one o'clock.  Which is like, less than half an hour from now.  We better get moving.”

There were several unfamiliar cars parked out front.  Debbie and Lissa were watching a movie in the basement  or at least had the TV going loud enough to keep the folks upstairs from hearing what they were talking about.  Everyones mom was there except for Lissa, her dad showed up.  He saw Ellie with them on the patio as they joined the girls downstairs.

“Hi guys!  I guess today is when we find out what happens at the end of summer vacation.”

“What’s up?”

“Your mom didn’t say?  What a bitch!  Ok, her and Ellie are going to try to talk the others into doing a home school thing.”

“I already thanked each of you for agreeing to listen, now I’d like to start by thanking all of you for actually showing up.  Since we all have school age children, you all have some familiarity with the public school system.  I won’t waste your time and mine trash talking it.  While there are some truly exceptional people trying to work within the system, they are too few and too scattered to accomplish much.  The biggest problem is that people have lost sight of what it is and what it was designed to do.  Public schools were never intended to provide a high quality education to the kids who could profit from it.  They were intended to provide minimal social and technical literacy to kids who had no place else to learn.”

“She wants to pull you out of school before I can turn you into the class whore.  She doesn’t actually have a problem with you being some creeps fuck puppet.  I think she’s more worried you might meet a nice girl instead of somebody like me.”

“It doesn’t take much to provide a better education than public school.  It does take more than the average parent can afford to spend on a single student.  Also, a public school provides a social environment difficult to match at home.  This can be good or bad.  Home schooled students have a reputation with the general public of being more than a little eccentric.  They are also far less likely to become drug addicts, prematurely pregnant, or pick up a long list of STD’s.

“My son turns thirteen the day after tomorrow.  If I have to choose between a public school or leaving him at home unsupervised, he won’t be at home.  If I  can talk you into sharing the cost of a series of part time and volunteer tutors, all our kids will get a better education than they would on the public dime.”

“So…  She’s going to try to get our folks to sign off on a sort of co-op deal and turn us into a micro class.  Ellie will try to convince them the four of us are enough to be considered a “peer group”.  I suppose this is as good a time as any to let you know.  She specializes in cases of ongoing sexual abuse.  I’ve been seeing her since they pulled that creep off of me.”

“Let me introduce my friend Ellie, a certified youth counselor.”

“Good afternoon.  Let me start by saying I’m not a strong fan of home schooling.  Far too often it’s been a way for fringe groups to isolate their children from the main stream.  In other cases, it has been used to keep children from escaping an abusive home life.  Four children, from four separate homes, is realistically about the minimum I would consider as an acceptable class size.  In the less rigid environment provided by  a combination of home and public space they can get at least as much social interaction as kids that are part of a larger student body, but have little time to talk to each other.

“As parents you already know that teaching kids isn’t that hard.  They learn from everything they see, hear, and do.  The difficult part, especially for home schooled kids is providing a broad range of experiences and not leaving critical gaps.  The public school breaks it down by subject and offers multiple class periods per day.  This may not be the best way and certainly isn’t optimum for home teaching.  I would suggest a separate subject each day with a tutor willing to explore all facets of the field.  In many cases it may be more practical to bring the kids to the tutor than the other way around.  Think of it as, ‘bring four kids to work day’.  I’ll let Mary talk about some of the tutors or mentors she has already lined up.”

“My friend Bob is an unemployed, I guess you could say, ‘starving’, artist.  No, he doesn’t have teaching credentials.  What he does have is an artists eye and knowledge of a wide range of media for expressing it.  I believe he’s fully competent to help the kids develop at least an appreciation for the work created by others if they lack the talent or interest to create their own...

“At least one day out of the week we’ll be with Bob.  That is, Timmy will be with Bob.  I’m sure he’ll let the rest of us watch.  Lissa and I can practice doing makeup.  We can all learn to sketch story boards while we study still and video photography.  Since all of you guys at least pretend to be straight, us girls might even end up providing some, uh, inspiration.”

“Martin is a web page designer.  Again, he has no teaching credentials.  What he does have is a solid practical background in real world applications for the Internet.  No matter what career the kids eventually pursue, having a thorough grounding in advertising and promotional activities will be priceless.”

“Martin will show us how to find our way around the dark web.  He’ll also teach us how to edit the still and video media of Timmy.  I’m sure that will require doing some fresh bits to bridge some gaps.  After we build up his fan base, custom shoots or even live shows aren’t completely out of the question.”

“Lars and Ingrid Nordstrom run a kennel and grooming business at the edge of town.  They’re semi-retired and their children are grown.  They’d welcome the opportunity to introduce the kids to the day to day details of running a business.”

“Timmy’s boss at the kennel hasn’t come right out and *told* him it’s ok to fuck the dogs, more accurately, to let them fuck him.  If his jeans should happen to sag enough to show scratches on his waist, I doubt like hell Lars or his wife would be shocked.  Timmy’s mom might do something really evil if we don’t give her copies of the video.  Then again, she might do something worse if we do.”

“It shouldn’t be too difficult to find others.  Someone unable to make a major commitment will still be willing to take a class on an intermittent basis.  One of us may have to fill in if there’s a sudden cancellation.”

“I’m not sure how much time I want to spend watching my dad with a boy.  I already know more than I want to about where his dick has been.  If it’s a matter of Debbie and me teasing him enough that by the time he’s done with Timmy he can’t get it up again… count me in.”

“That’s about it for the rough outline.  Even if we have to hire a credentialed teacher and make arrangements with the local college for courses that require lab time the total bill should be less than a quarter of what private schools want, for a much better education than a public school can provide.  You don’t have to make a snap decision.  Think it over for a week and make a note of any questions you have.”

The other kids left with their parents as the meeting broke up.  It was another half hour before Mary decided to drag Timmy out of the basement.  When she came down he was sitting in front of the TV, not quite catatonic.

“How could you do that to me?  Pull me out of school and turn me into some kind of perverted sex slave?”

“What do you mean, ‘turn you into’?  Just because the possible tutors I named are mostly men that have had you doesn't mean *I’m* going to make you do anything with them.  Of course, I’m not exactly going to whine and moan if you let that twisted little bitch show your closest friends what a pervert you really are.”

“Debbie wouldn’t...”

“Wouldn’t what?  I won’t go into the details, she’ll tell you whatever she thinks you need to know.  We spent some time, uh, negotiating boundaries.  You need me too much as a parent to also have me as your…  I don’t know…  Your mistress?  Perhaps pimp is closer, though I’d never put you out there for money.

“If you went to the gym alone there’s all sorts of things you could do.  You could even use free weights safely as long as you were just working muscles and not trying to push your limits.  But if you were doing more weight or more reps than before, you’d need a spotter, just to make sure you don’t get hurt.  At least to make sure you don’t get injured.  Just enough of the right kind of hurt isn’t always a bad thing.”

“You’re saying Debbie is sort of like my spotter for...”

“… for all those things a normal boy would rather die than discuss with his mom.  I think she even wants to be a little bit like a *really* personal coach, pushing you into things you might not have the nerve to try on your own.”

“Yeah.  She’s like that sometimes.”

“That’s ok.  I do want you to keep a couple of things in mind.  You’re not a normal boy, any more than I’m an average mom.  If I tripped over you and Debbie making love, it would be awkward but not particularly exciting.  I find it degrading and humiliating to be present while you beg some pervert to use you in place of a girl, more by how aroused I become witnessing the abuse than anything you’re doing.

“Which brings us to your pre-birthday or post childhood party.  I’ll be hosting it here, so not being present really isn’t an option for me.  Debbie, with some help from her friends and yours, is planning the activities.  It’s a fairly safe bet that most of them will have some connection to your favorite form of sexual role play.  Should you decide to play along, I will either have to flee the scene or play out a role of my own.”

“I can probably guess, and I’m sure it’s more than I want to know, but I suppose you better spell it out for me.”

“While voyeurism doesn’t quite rise to the level of an actual sex act, it most certainly is a sexual activity.  Becoming aroused while my son is being sexually abused is just a short step from being the actual perpetrator.  If I have provided the location where it takes place, selected one or more of the participants, informed them that I’ll make no attempt to interfere or protect you, well, I’m part of it.  Only in my case, layered on top of any other perversities is the fact that I’m your mother.  If I’m part of the audience the whole humiliating spectacle is incestuous as well.”

“So, what do you expect me to do about it?”

“That’s up to you and Debbie.  You seem comfortable with letting her take a dominant role in your relationship.”

“Sort of.  It’s more exciting if I don’t have a choice.  But the kind of perv that really doesn't care what I want is more scary than fun.  Debbie can tell me to be with some guy, let him do stuff, even ask him to do stuff, and it’s not really queer because I’m doing it for her.  It’s still creepy to have some old guy fucking me, but it’s fun creepy.  Like, he can be the kind of guy I might want to hang around with when he isn’t raping me.”

“Like Billy?”

“That’s like the same thing only different.  We’ve been best friends for years.  When he asked me, I let him.  But he was embarrassed about asking and I was embarrassed about letting him do it.  Debbie decided it would be more fun for everybody if he stopped asking and just did it whenever he got horny.”

“Is it?  More fun for everybody?”

“I guess.  It’s kind of mean, Debbie making me let him do it.  Billy is starting to like playing the big, bad, pervert.  It’s almost like it isn’t all playing, like a little bit of him really is that kind of creep.  The weirdest part is that I kind of want it that way.  Like if he’s going to fuck me I sort of want him to be a creep about it, and if I’m getting fucked by him I want it to be sort of creepy.  Sick, huh?”

“Don’t ask me.  I quit worrying about that back where your girlfriend told your best buddy he should spend more time raping you… and he listened.”

The day of the party finally arrived.  Debbie and Lissa showed up while he was still showering off the kennel stink.  He wasn’t sure if the latest case of blue balls was from being hard more or less constantly for the last two days, or the girls teaming up to towel him off when he stepped out of the shower.  They spent more than an hour on his makeup, having him wash his face twice so they could start over, trying to get the right look.

Finally, his mom showed up and made him wash his face again.  They settled on lipstick, mascara, and a little eye shadow.  Anything more would look too gross after it got messed up.  She also brought a little red dress of some thin stretch knit and a bottle of liquid adhesive that would keep his stockings from falling off until he soaked it loose with alcohol.  Sleeveless, it had an open neck but wasn’t very low cut.  While it’s not like he had any cleavage to show off, his nips were puffy enough to be noticeable.  The fabric of the dress was so clingy even a garter belt would have stood out like a road map.

He was answering the doorbell as the first of the guests arrived and froze for a second when the mirror on the hall closet door caught his reflection.  The dress hardly covered the tops of his stockings and it was obvious that he was all there was under it.  There was no longer any possible doubt about who was going to be providing the entertainment.

This was  confirmed by the first guest as Ellie dipped slightly to grab his ass and murmur in his ear, “happy birthday you hot little cunt”.  Soon it was Lissa’s step-dad snickering at the way his stiffy was stretching the fabric while pre-cum formed a growing wet spot.  Timmy wanted to hide somewhere but Debbie kept him chatting with the guests between greeting new arrivals.  Billy, Martin, Bob and Mr. Ahrens were all expected.  His mom and the girls, or at least Debbie, would have been there anyway and Ellie certainly was no surprise.  One guest he hadn’t been required to greet seemed to be in  no big hurry to introduce herself.  Not to him that is, and he wasn’t exactly dressed to make a good first  impression on the sort of girl he might *want* to meet.  She was wandering around chatting with the others.

The slender redhead was closer to his mom’s age and while he was sure he’d remember if he had ever met her she looked vaguely familiar.  She and his mom disappeared just as one last guest arrived.  Billy and Lissa picked that moment to join them and Debbie smiled like she was telling the worlds funniest joke.

“I asked Billy not to use any names when they took you to that store.  So while you’re not the last one to find out that you already met Billy’s uncle, you’re probably the last to know who he is.  Everybody is here now and we can start the party.

“Lissa was surprised that I didn’t have a problem with pervs forcing you to be a girl.  She couldn’t imagine wanting to be with Billy after something like that.  When we first talked about it, she wasn’t exactly thrilled with the idea of him fucking you.”

“I’m still not thrilled, but we spent a lot of time talking about it.  He told me about what his uncle did to him and I can deal with that.  The same way he can deal with me and my step-dad.  I’ve never had a boyfriend before so I’m only beginning to learn what it’s all about.  If I caught him fooling around with another girl, I’d be really upset.  Maybe not breakup level but really close.  Letting a guy do him would be at least as bad.

“From what Debbie and Billy have told me, this girl thing you do is different.  It’s more like a role play deal but the role doesn’t stay exactly the same when you’re with different people.  With Billy it almost isn’t even real sex.  He gets a load off.  What you have to do to make that happen isn’t his problem.  You’re not trying to make him *happy*.  Your mouth and ass are just different ways to jerk him off.  If Debbie wants you to get your own load off while you do it, that’s not his problem either.”

Debbie picked it up.  “After they finished with you, I asked them not to do anything until I could set it up for them to have you again.  Billy is as horny as you, maybe worse.  By now he’d probably squirt if Lissa spent ten minutes whispering sweet nasties in his ear.  We’d really like to watch you get down on your knees while he fucks your face.”

“You can’t be serious?!  Right now?  In front of everybody?  There’s no way I can do that!”

She pulled him aside, continuing in a low voice.  “I spent a lot of time putting this together, including some really embarrassing conversations with people I didn’t even know.  If you can’t, I mean really, honestly, *can’t* do what I tell you… well… then you can’t.  I think right now we’re both pretty sure what’s going to happen.”

Debbie reached down and lightly ran a fingertip the length of the hardon stretching the front of his dress.

“We’ll stay in the front hall, only a few of the guests will be able to see what you’re doing.  Billy isn’t going to last very long, especially if you go totally bad girl and really try to get him off.  We didn’t get you all dressed up for nothing.”

That’s where reality started to warp.  Timmy glanced back at what he could see of the living room from where they were.  People weren’t openly trying not to watch but it didn’t seem like his little group was getting any special attention.  It was just a normal party, people standing around sipping drinks and nibbling snack food.  You could drop any one of them into the middle of a church social and nobody would notice.  Any of them except the skinny young boy dressed like a whore.

He dropped to his knees like a puppet with its strings cut, would have hurt himself if Billy’s uncle hadn’t caught him enough to cushion the landing.  His arms dangled uselessly as Billy pulled out his dick and grabbed Timmy’s hair to tip his head back.

“Keep your hands off my cock!  I’m gonna cum too quick as it is.  I want to shoot while I’m fucking your face.”

He’d be more embarrassed later, thinking that what happened next should have been worse.  He was blushing, about half as bad as the first time.  He was gagging and choking… some.  Mostly though he was sucking his lips down tight around his best friends cock, feeling it slide smoothly over his tongue and enter his throat, only to be pulled back before his empty stomach could give more than half a lurch.

He probably shouldn’t have looked up when he did.  Seeing Billy smile like a creepy perv was bad enough.  Debbie and Lissa crowding in on both sides, intentionally bumping Billy with their tits and hips, teasing him to, “rape that slut”, and, “break her in good”, was worse.  Billy went deep when he came, cutting off his air as spurt after spurt went right down his throat.  Timmy wasn’t fully conscious when Debbie pulled him to his feet and wrapped her arms around him to plant a kiss that cleared out what little cum he hadn’t managed to swallow.

“That’s what they call getting off to a good start.  I’m holding a tub of lube behind you right now.  If you pull up the back of your dress I’ll try to get enough of it in your pretty little ass that Billy’s uncle won’t hurt you.  Or at least enough to keep you from getting injured.  I kind of like the idea of horny perverts hurting you with their cocks, as long as they don’t get carried away.  The way your dick twitched when I said that, I’m not the only one who wants it a little rough.”

She rested her chin on his shoulder while her fingers were busy getting his ass nice and wet.

“This feels kind of Lez, getting you ready to be used like a girl.  I don’t know if I should ask you to turn around so you can see at least some of the guests.  It’s probably better like this. They might get embarrassed if you noticed them checking out the action.  Right now the biggest kick is Martin watching Ellie tease your mom.  She’s got Mary squirming like she’s searching for a bathroom but you don’t blush that way when you need to pee.  Let’s see if she soaks her panties when her little girl gets drilled by a hot, hard, man cock.”

Debbie backed away enough to set the lube on a small table in the entry hall.  Stepping up to him again she lifted his hands to her shoulders, then asked him to bend forwards a little.  The perv rested one hand on his hip while using the other to run his knob up and down Timmy’s greasy ass crack.  He couldn’t stay completely quiet as the head began to open up his hole, through it’s hard to describe the sound he was making, something between a squeal and a groan.  Debbie took his face between her hands, looking into his eyes.

“That’s it.  Don’t fight him.  You must have been something special the last time for him to be so hot to use you again.  He didn’t get that horny just from watching you be nice to Billy.  Or maybe he did, I’ve got to admit, watching him fuck your face was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen.  Can you do the thing your mom told me about?  She said the first time she walked in on you and Bob, you were rising up on your toes and pushing back to meet his thrusts.  Do you remember what you were saying?”

“Oh God!  I can’t!”

“But you do remember, right?  Even if you don’t actually mean it right now, or don’t mean it with this guy, you want me to hear you say it, don’t you?”

“Ohhh…  Please…  Uh…  Do it!  Shove your cock in me!  Make me be a girl!  Make me ask for it… beg for it.  I’ll be a girl any time you want me.”

“That is sooo hot!”

Debbie reached under him to lightly grip his hardon through the dress.

“Oh dear!  Your pretty new party dress is so messed up.  That can’t all be pre-cum.  You actually did it, popped a load while some creep was raping you!  Now you’re either still hard or hard again.  It doesn’t matter which.  It will be a while before you get so turned on you need a catch rag.  Say there sir, would you be kind enough to get this girls zipper?”

That was enough to push the perv over the edge. Timmy straightened up and let Debbie pull the dress down until it puddled around his ankles, while something he didn’t want to think about trickled down the inside of his thigh.  She picked it up as he stepped out of it, then escorted him to where Bob and Mr. Ahrens were trading lies.

“I’m sure a couple of horny, perverted, creeps can think of some way to keep a slut amused.  Until they show up, why don’t you bend this kid over and do her from both ends while I rinse out a few things.”

She must have just thrown it in a tub to soak because she was back before they finished.  He saw her stepping out the patio door with the redhead just as he got too busy to worry about anything else.  He was heading that way himself when Ellie intercepted him and passed him a tall glass of iced tea.

“You look like you could use a chaser.  You also don’t want to go out there just yet.  Debbie and her new friend are getting your mom ready for the last part of the show.  You should really thank her for setting this up.”

“Debbie?”

“Your mom.  The party was mostly her idea.  Hers and *her* mom, but your grandmother isn’t around any more.  She threw a party for her little girl on your moms first birthday after becoming a woman.  The guest list included everyone she could find who might want to fuck her daughter.  You’re younger than she was, a little anyway, but you’re at least as much of a dick hound.  Your mom also limited the list to men who already had you at least once, them and women who wouldn’t get upset at the idea of a boy being used.”

“If there’s a woman who would pitch a fit about it I haven’t met her yet.”

“Oh, there’s a lot of them, maybe even most women.  Some creep getting his rocks off abusing a child offends them all the way down on a biological level. That would be fine if it weren’t for the inconvenient fact that kids eventually grow up, most of them anyway, some faster than others.  There are adult virgins, not many of them but a few.”

“When do most kids start?”

“It’s hard to say.  It’s not like you have to call somebody and report losing your cherry.  I treated a twelve year old who was caught with a retired friend of her grandfather.  A fifteen year old neighbor boy broke her in when she was nine.  That’s about the youngest I’m sure was voluntary.  Remember, I’m a counselor, usually I only get to see those who have a problem with what is going on.  Sometimes, situations that are really unusual don’t actually rise to the level of a problem.  Look at you.”

“Me?”

“Yeah you.  Nobody who walked in off the street right now would believe it but you’re basically straight.”

“It’s nice to have a professional opinion, but if I’m straight, what exactly is kinky?”

“That’s a different issue.  I didn’t say you weren’t a pervert, only that you’re not queer.  Most people have a submissive streak and it’s mostly a good thing.   The kind of guy that has to be in charge of everything, all the time, can be a real pain after a while.  Your submissive streak doesn’t seem to be any wider than the average boy your age but it maybe runs a little deeper.  Or maybe your timing was a little bit off.  Most people experiment with submissive role play after they have some experience with the more vanilla sorts of sexual expression.”

“Instead, I listened to Debbie telling us what she did.”

“That sort of set the stage.  Everyone has this idea that the number one young girl fantasy is some hunk saying, ‘I love you’.  Maybe they’re right but, ‘shut up and take it’, has to be running a pretty close second.  Which is not a bad thing since that’s the hot fantasy for boys her age.”

“Uh-huh, but they’re thinking about saying it, not hearing it.”

“I won’t tell you you’re wrong.  That doesn’t mean you’re completely right either.  When we start talking about what goes on inside a guys head there isn’t very much that is 100% black or white.  You’re not the first boy who wondered what it would be like for the girl.  You’re sure as hell not the first one that found out.  You tell me, would it have been better or worse for you if you never thought about it before Bob picked you up?”

“I… really don’t know.  When I told him I wanted it, to be forced, I was so embarrassed I thought I was going to die.  I was pretty sure he was going to do it anyway, then kill me afterwards.  At the time I thought I was giving him a way to blackmail me, so he could let me go when he was done without being scared I would go to the cops.”

“It seems to have worked.”

“Uh-huh.  Only it kept going, like pulling a loose thread until everything unravels and then you’re suddenly standing there naked… in church… with a stiffy.  It wasn’t fun, even when he made me come.  The whole thing was so… *intense*, that I couldn’t stop thinking about it, later, after I was home.  I suppose he could have blackmailed me into coming back.  Instead, he made me promise not to jerk off until I was sure I didn’t want to be with him again.”

“And you did?  Want to see him?”

“That part of it is so messed up.  I didn’t have to.  I didn’t even want to.  But after six days I was ready to do anything for anybody if it included me getting a load off.”

“Couldn’t you masturbate?  A promise made under duress isn’t really binding.”

“I know, but…  The first day, not doing it wasn’t too hard but not thinking about it was impossible.  After that I got stubborn.  By the third day I knew he was going to fuck me.  It was like every day I held off was one more day he didn’t get what he wanted.  I don’t know how I kept mom from guessing something was wrong when I  told her about the kennel job.  What kind of kid begs his mom for permission to be with a rapist?  She must have thought the job was like, insanely important to me.”

“That was the morning she walked in on you?”

“Yeah.  That was only the second time I was with Bob but the first time he made me do it again and again until I  stopped counting.  I don’t mean like I couldn’t count that high, just that there was no point.  There wasn’t some set number of times he was going to do it.  When he told me to take my clothes off, it felt more like, ‘first time, part two’, than the start of something new.”

“Actually, it’s surprisingly common for victims of ongoing abuse.  If the initial attack is either unusually severe or severely unusual, later assaults have so much less impact they register as ‘that too’.  When the physical component of the abuse is primarily of a sexual nature, the victim is already socially isolated and the acts incorporate strong or multiple taboos, the victim can become unusually vulnerable.

“Girls, almost from day one, are more body conscious.  Any attention they receive has at least some  sexual overtones.  They are expected to seek out the attention, to spend a lot of time and effort making themselves high value targets for some mans affection or at least the physical expression of it.

“Boys are the exact opposite.  They’re expected to put themselves out there, be the aggressors, take the hit and shrug it off as if nothing happened.  For a boy to admit he plays the submissive role with his girl, that he’s ‘pussy whipped’, would get the other boys laughing and teasing him.  If he reveals that he’s a queer slut, that men use him to get their rocks off and he cums while they do it, he’d be met with total silence.”

“They’d think I was a freak.”

“Partly.  Most of it would be fear.  They all know deep down that any guy who is big enough, and really wants to, can make them do it.  That’s scary enough.  The idea that they might get off on being put in that position is terrifying.  They mentally back away from the whole thing, change the subject to cars or sports.  Some ignorant little snot might see the way you are and call you a pussy.  If he could see you  right now, naked, cum splattered, a little queasy with fear and anticipation about what’s next, he’d shut up and run away blushing.”

“What *is* next anyway?”

“Pushing your limits of course.  Sexual submission is no big thrill if you’re forced to do what you would have done anyway.  That’s what hooked you from the beginning, being forced outside your preference.  Getting caught by your mom took it to the next level.

“Tell me something.  Imagine Bob never happened.  Imagine that instead of catching you with him she walked in while you were jacking off.  She handled it calmly, gave you the usual talk, then finished by telling you she was concerned about how and how often.  Until she was sure you weren’t doing anything harmful you would only be allowed to masturbate in her presence.  You could cheat of course.  She could also try to prevent that.  Impossible, but that might not keep her from trying.  Given a choice of abstinence or pleasuring yourself in front of your mother, how long would it take your horniness to overcome your embarrassment?”

“Uh…  I don’t know.  I can’t imagine leaving it alone longer than I did trying to avoid going back to Bob.  After today, it wouldn’t be a problem.  If I’d never done anything else it would be almost impossible.”

“Almost.  If she used just enough of the right kind of pressure, it wouldn’t take long for you to force yourself to comply.  It would begin to escalate immediately.  Even a horny young boy will only get so far on physical stimulation alone.  You’re at an age where you’ll do everything in your power to prove she can’t tell you what to think.  That wouldn’t stop her from asking about your fantasies, or describing the sorts of things others find exciting.  It’s a natural step from there to erotic role play.  Your only hope to avoid an incestuous relationship with your mom would be to seek out other partners.  She might or might not try to influence your choices.  You might or might not be aware of whatever influence she tries to exert.  It’s possible you could eventually end up at a party where you’re expected to sexually pleasure anyone who is interested.”

“A party like this one?”

“If this is where you belong, whatever path you take would sooner or later bring you to something like this.  It isn’t fate, anymore than your interests and aptitudes influencing your other choices in life.  Your role in what’s happening this afternoon is perverse.  If a complaint regarding my presence were filed I might get my credentials pulled for something like, ‘depraved indifference’.  In view of the fact that your participation is voluntary, at least to the extent of wanting to have no choice, I find it hard to get upset about what is being done to you.  I could dress it up as professional curiosity, a chance to observe something far more common than most people are prepared to consider.  Honestly though, I find it both amusing and erotic to watch the way you respond, going from reluctant to accepting and eventually enthusiastic as each pervert discovers again what a horny little cunt you are.”

Debbie picked that moment  to join them and  announce than his special present was ready out on the patio.  As they moved in that direction she continued.

“Actually, this part of it is for your mom as much as you.  It isn’t any secret that she finds it insanely exciting when perverts are raping you, while being deeply ashamed of the way she feels.  You should get a kick out of what we worked out for her.”

The original patio was a rectangular concrete slab with the long side fronting sliding glass doors to the dining room and the shorter end against the side of the garage where a people door gave access.  This had been extended with pavers and plantings to double the size and provide as much privacy as possible while still living in town.  The roof was supported by the two buildings and a metal pole on the outside corner.  Today, the pole was supporting more than the roof.

Asked to describe his mom to a stranger, the word “hot” would  have been pretty far down the list.  Mary was closer to forty than thirty and despite her best efforts had put on a few pounds.  Not the sort of body to be flattered by the thong bikini she was presently wearing.  He was slightly relieved to discover he was more turned on by the ball gag filling her mouth than the scraps of fabric that barely covered her nipples and slit.  Backed up against the pole, her hands were pulled behind it and duct taped, as were her ankles and forehead.  The straight pole against her ass forced her to arch herself outwards as if thrusting her sex towards the small crowd.   A pair of controls were tucked under the strings, attached to wires that disappeared between her thighs.

“Each of those wires ends at a vibrating egg that has found a temporary home.  They’re set low enough she isn’t going to cum very soon if she can manage it at all.  It would be more degrading to make her jill off but nobody wants to waste attention on her.  Today is about you.  We can’t actually make her watch but shes facing the right direction and can’t turn away.”

In the corner where the garage joined the house was the familiar looking redhead and a Doberman he recognized from the kennel.

“Hi, I’m Anna Nordstrom.  I designed and installed the security system where you work.  Part of that was remote access so I could monitor performance and install upgrades.  So, while this is the first time you’ve met me I already know you *very* well.  From your expression, you’re also familiar with Duke here, one of the younger and more aggressive studs my dad owns.  I’m sure everybody here would love to watch the two of you making each other happy.”

He hadn’t thought that he’d forgotten how to blush, not in so many words.  It still felt like he was proving himself wrong as his cheeks heated.

“So far the party has been quite entertaining for us girls.  Every one of us has at least fantasized about a guy taking us like some kind of lust crazed animal.  The idea sells bales of romance novels and makes its way into movie plots.  Watching another woman used that way is too much for most of us.  It’s close enough to rape we feel squicky about being excited by it.  This is going to sound a little cruel.  Part of growing up girl is learning not to care too much about what happens to boys.  Watching men have you is still twisted, but more exciting than sick.

“You can see we moved the cushions off the lounger.  What you need to do now is lie face down, spread your legs, and reach back with both hands to pull your cute little buns apart.”

“I...”

He let it trail off.  Nobody would laugh out loud if he said that he couldn’t.  Nobody would believe it either, not even himself.   Debbie was next to him, resting a hand on his shoulder.

“Bob was joking when he talked about making you show how much you really loved dogs.  Don’t do this for him.  For Gods sake don’t do it for Duke.  Once he’s had you, a happy massage will never be enough for him again.  You’ll still be able to get him off that way, he just won’t be happy with anything less than fucking you.  Don’t even look at your mom.  She’s crying and grinding her thighs together, humiliated by how much this is turning her on and insanely frustrated that she can’t quite push herself into an orgasm.  Don’t even do it for me.  This is past anything I would ask you to do.  If you do it, there’s a favor you could do for me, but I’m not asking you to put on a show for us.”

She placed something small and hard in his palm then closed his fingers over it and stepped away.  He found himself staring at a marble sized ball with crossed slots cut in it and a rubber band looped through a ring on the back.  It was a sleigh bell, sometimes called a harness bell, and he knew exactly what she wanted him to  do with it.  Dropping to his knees on the cushions, he looped the band several times around his dick right behind the head before going prone and spreading, for Duke, and everybody else.   Anna gave Duke some slack in his leash.

“You’re in for a special treat.  Right now, Duke is the only one here that would tongue fuck you and he’s got the best tongue in the place for doing just that.”

Oh… My… God…  It felt like the wet raspy tongue was everywhere at once.  His ass crack, balls, the inside of his thighs, it even dipped deep into an ass hole that was too tired to clamp down enough to keep it out.  Soon he was lifting his ass until it was only his shoulders and knees on the cushions.  Suddenly paws, and claws, dug into his waist as seven hard inches of dog cock rammed into his waiting ass.  If he’d had time to tense up he would have screamed.  As it was he grunted and moaned while Duke kept thrusting until his rapidly expanding knot was buried in Timmy’s ass.

It felt like he was trying to crap a bowling ball as Duke twisted around swinging one leg over his back until they were standing ass to ass.  He could feel his ass filling with hot cum as Duke gave him a sperm enema.  Oddly enough, it was the tinkle of the bell that made him aware of Anna kneeling beside him.

“There’s no reason Duke should have all the fun, or be the only one to get a happy massage.”

He couldn’t tell if it was intentional.  Her blouse was no longer tucked into her slacks.  Timmy was the only one there in a position to look up and see the fine lines on her hips, just above the waistline of her slacks.  They were healed scratches, scars really, from being savagely fucked by one dog after another.  Turning his head a little further, he saw her smiling down at him while lightly stroking his cock, even now trying to keep him from cumming too soon.  She was like a drug dealer, proud of her product, giving him the first taste of what could become a lifetime addiction.

Most of the guests had departed by the time Anna finally let him cum, only moments before Dukes knot had shrunk enough they could part company with a wet pop that was too obscene for words.  It was down to him and Debbie as he unwrapped the duct tape holding his mom to the pole.  He was just getting the last of it off her wrists as Debbie suddenly grabbed the controllers for both eggs and spun them up to max.  The resulting orgasm would have sprained her entire body if she’d still been tied.  As it was, only the ball gag kept the whole neighborhood from hearing about it.  Debbie left while they were still arguing over who would get first crack at a shower.

The End

Offline Randy MacAnus

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2020, 10:19:20 PM »
Wonderful story!

I know how hard it is to complete a long multi-chapter story like this. You not only completed it, you did so in a really satisfying way. It was so good, I read the whole thing in one sitting!

I have no doubt that I'll be reading it again.

Best,

Randy MacAnus