Author Topic: sabwap  (Read 550 times)

Offline KrysG84

• Senior
  • Merits 47
  • Cum forth with me on the yellow brick road journey
sabwap
« on: November 22, 2017, 07:29:42 PM »
So its 01.30hrs can't sleep and to hell with sleeping pills!

I tend to download a lot all kinds of music etc on a site called sabwap.

I'm currently listening to music by S Club 7! Some may say cheesy brit pop lol. Well up yours lmao!

Mwah xxx Krystle
Strong is fighting. Its hard and its painful. And its everyday...The hardest thing to do in this world is to live in it...
is this Hell?!

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
Re: sabwap
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 12:21:13 AM »
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Offline John

• Freshman
  • Merits 7
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2017, 11:16:47 AM »
I have never heard of SABWAP?  I shall have to check it out.

As to SC7, I always thought Hanna and Tina were the cutest, yet they got least attention.  Tina was a tight bodied little delight!

John
xx
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

Offline KrysG84

• Senior
  • Merits 47
  • Cum forth with me on the yellow brick road journey
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2017, 12:35:51 PM »
I do believe nowadays one needs to Google sabwap unblocker to access sabwap.com -at least I do anyway as I'm using a Crapberry lol.

It took me awhile to like SClub. 90s music I guess is really kinda my era of music. 90% good music. Unlike the music nowadays. Lol maybe I'm too old even for todays music?! And too young for music before mid 80s who knows?

Classical and instrumental music, ost and the likes, however, r timeless.
At the moment I love the ost to two films: Her and Vanilla Sky.

xxx K
Strong is fighting. Its hard and its painful. And its everyday...The hardest thing to do in this world is to live in it...
is this Hell?!

Offline John

• Freshman
  • Merits 7
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2017, 09:48:32 PM »
I enjoyed the soundtrack to Inception, I must say, which led me into the soundtrack to the Blade Runner sequel.  But my favourite OST in recent years has been Oblivion, I believe.  M83 with the divine Susanne Sundfør.  A smart well-written movie, as well.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...