Author Topic: The September Story Winners!  (Read 1442 times)

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 261
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
The September Story Winners!
« on: October 16, 2017, 08:29:17 PM »
 :ani_cheerleader.gif: :ani_cheerleader.gif: :ani_cheerleader.gif: :ani_cheerleader.gif: :ani_cheerleader.gif:

Let's give a big cheer! The September story contest winners are here! Well, they're somewhere, but they're being announced here! Yay!

:emot_bravo.gif: :emot_bravo.gif: :emot_bravo.gif: :emot_bravo.gif: :emot_bravo.gif:

Because of the large number of entries, we had nine (or more) possible winners in the general story contest.  emot_rockon.gif

Without further ado...   :sign_outstanding:

In the top spot, with four votes each, we have Algeria 1954, by Groucho and Given To "The Club", by Brokenwing:sign_sensational:

For third place, with three votes each, we have I MAY BE GONE SOON!, by Tony V. and A Secret Dawn, by dawnamber:sign_terrific:

In fifth place, with two votes apiece, we have School Discipline, by Badman, Walls of Women's Bodies, by saabisu, Soon, I May Be Gone, by gscmar64, Fled the Revolution, by SoftGameHunter, No Longer Innocent, by phobos/eros, and Learning Not To Tease, by gscmar64:sign_lookinggood:

That turns out to be ten stories total, so let's give them ten rounds of applause!

Okay, and turning to the coveted Rookie Author Award, for which this month there were two possible winners, we have the following results. Drum roll please...  emot_clubme.gif (It's the only emoticon with drumsticks hitting anything.)

It turns out to be a tie, with three votes each, to School Discipline, by Badman, and Frank's Dark Plot, by MC1973:emot_101010.gif:

A special shout-out to gscmar64 for having two winning stories. And especially to Badman for having his Rookie Author Award winning story also appear in the general award winner group.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

gscmar64
Re: The September Story Winners!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 08:56:01 PM »
For all the winners congratulations, trust me the votes were well deserved!  To all who voted for my stories my heartfelt thanks!

Online Groucho

• Senior
  • Merits 79
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 02:20:41 PM »
Wow, I don´t know what to say.....Congratulations to Brokenwing and thank you to all who voted for my story  ::):

Offline Tony V.

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 807
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 03:47:34 PM »
And a big Thank You to all who voted for My Story as well!!

Tony V.                     :police:
"Just turn around, put your hands behind you, and do what the Officer tells you"

Offline Badman

• Senior
  • Merits 13
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2017, 04:07:29 PM »
Thank you, everyone. All encouragement is gratefully received. And congratulations to my fellow ink-smiths.

Badman
“And if people can see themselves for who they really are, they will know that every person has a dark side!~ Aarush Kashyap”

Psiberzerker
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2017, 10:09:42 PM »
That turns out to be ten stories total, so let's give them ten rounds of applause!

And 10 stories to read, so I can hopefully please our readers...

Offline KrysG84

• Senior
  • Merits 47
  • Cum forth with me on the yellow brick road journey
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2017, 01:04:04 PM »
So wow! Thanks to all who voted! Congrats to all winners!
-but I'd like to say there's not really a loser nor winner really. It takes a lot to write any story. Think we r all winners!
I've only begun my stories. Work permitting I will try to continue my stories xx
Strong is fighting. Its hard and its painful. And its everyday...The hardest thing to do in this world is to live in it...
is this Hell?!

Psiberzerker
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2017, 04:23:07 PM »
It takes a lot to write any story.

Fortunately, you have pictures, and I hear the going rate is 1,000 words on those.

Also, more pictures in your stories would go a long way.

Also, more pictures would be appreciated.

Also, more pictures.

Offline KrysG84

• Senior
  • Merits 47
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2017, 05:35:20 PM »
Lol Psi xx ;P
Strong is fighting. Its hard and its painful. And its everyday...The hardest thing to do in this world is to live in it...
is this Hell?!

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 261
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2017, 02:02:55 AM »
So wow! Thanks to all who voted! Congrats to all winners!
-but I'd like to say there's not really a loser nor winner really. It takes a lot to write any story. Think we r all winners!
I've only begun my stories. Work permitting I will try to continue my stories xx

It certainly does take a lot. I applaud anyone willing to give it a shot. If I ever thought this contest was about singling out losers, I'd discontinue it in a heartbeat. But it's still nice to give a communal shout-out to those writers who've given us that little something extra to get the juices flowing.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Offline KrysG84

• Senior
  • Merits 47
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2017, 05:18:02 AM »
Indeed! Certainly true...my juices have certainly flowed on a good number of ocassions... ;P
Good work everybody! Mwah xx
is this Hell?!