Author Topic: Ruining a Family (group, inc, humil)  (Read 15669 times)

Offline Joseph Spunk

• Freshman
  • Merits 7
Ruining a Family (group, inc, humil)
« on: August 29, 2017, 01:42:27 PM »

Ruining a Family
Joseph Spunk

Warning! You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non consensual sex. If you do not like such stories, please turn back. I don't promote rape or non-consent sex. This is only a story, fiction, if you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. Anyone who commits rape are despised everywhere. But fantasies are all right so long as no one is hurt.

At 3:15am we entered the house quietly. Phil had been ready to pick the lock of the back door but I spotted a plastic stone nearby, and within was a key. We crept quietly around the lower floor and listened for the sound of breathing as we moved.

I halted outside a door when I heard a soft snoring. I motioned for Chris to come over and I swung the door open a little. The two teen boys were on opposite sides of the room in their beds. I smiled and winked at Chris and he nodded back. We gave Phil a thumbs-up and he took the gun from its spot within his jacket and went upstairs to find the boys’ father.   

When we heard shouting from upstairs, we made our move. The boys woke up with our hand to their mouths and a knife to their throats. My boy screamed against my palm. I gently told him that if he screamed I was going to cut his brother’s face off. Chris made a similar threat and the boys were reduced to sobbing messes. We took them from their beds and led them upstairs. One was in pajama bottoms, but my boy was in briefs. I grabbed a fistful of his skinny boy-ass on the way upstairs and he started to cry even harder.

The four of us went into dad’s room. The man in his forties was on his knees, naked but for a pair of briefs he wore like his son. Unlike his boys, he had a carpet of thick brown hair covering him. It started near his collarbone and didn’t end til it hit his ankles. The thick curls parted just enough to see his pink nipples and the patches of skin on his back where the hair hadn’t covered him. Phil was in front of him with the gun held out. Dad had it in his mouth and was sucking on it like it was a cock. He spat the gun out when he saw us.

“You said you wouldn’t hurt my boys!” he shouted. Tears had reddened his face and ran into his beard, the same coarse hair that was on his chest. Phil smacked him on the face with his gun.

“I say a lot of things.” Phil said. He cupped his crotch with his hand. “But if you can make me cum, I won’t need to hurt them.”

Dad looked up at him and over at his boys. He saw the knives we had pressed to their soft throats and they looked back, crying.

“Dad, what’s happening?” my boy said. His light brown hair was curly and long enough to grab by the fist. I had his head pulled back for daddy to see how little effort it would take to open his neck up and spill his life onto the floor.

“Your dad’s getting some cock, little man.” I whispered to him. I released his hair and ran my hand over his smooth chest and into his underwear where his little dick was shriveled up in fear. His skin was so warm, soft and without imperfections. My cock hardened at the thought of ruining it.

“Suck my dick.” Phil said down to him. He had removed the clothing from his torso. Phil was a skinny, tall guy of just under seven foot. Like the dad, thick hair covered much of his body but unlike dad, Phil’s skin was covered in tattoos and piercings. Across his back was a scene of a demon ripping the heart from a man. His nipples, ballsack and cock were decorated with rings of varying thickness. He still wore his jeans and looked down expectantly.

“Not in front of them.” He said, pleading.

“Kill one of the kids.” Phil said over to us.

“No!” Dad reached out and opened the top button on Phil’s jeans. He pulled them down to his knees and Phil’s thick cock bounced up from its denim prison. The dad looked at the tip of the dick with revulsion but wrapped a hand around it. Phil removed it.

“Mouth only, papa.” He said.

He looked once more at his sons and the shame on his face was the hottest thing I’d seen all night. He opened his mouth wide and went down on the cock, careful not to let any of the thick, eight inch long meat, touch the walls of his mouth. Two inches went in and he started to gag. Phil laughed and grabbed the back of dad's head and thrust his hips forward.

The sound of wet gagging filled the room immediately. The boys’ father was already red in the face. His eyes were red-rimmed and bloodshot as the cock was pushed further and further in. He held the head there in place and dad struggled to breathe. Phil moaned with the pleasure of the suffocating man’s throat muscles spasm around his tool. He pulled it out and a long string of spit ran from dad’s lips to his dick. He held it there a second before brutally impaling his throat again. Like a beast, he pistoned in and out of the man’s mouth. His balls slapped against his throat and the sound of gagging intensified. I led my boy over for a better view while Chris started to tie his to the bed with the rope he’d brought.

I made him get to his knees about a foot form his father’s face. They made brief eye contact before the boy collapsed into tears at seeing his father, his protector, helpless against the men who had already threatened to kill one of them.  Spit flew from his lips as dad’s gag reflex fell apart. He puked up spittle and mucus that exploded out from the sides of his cock-stuffed mouth. It ran down Phil’s low-hanging balls and dripped onto the carpet.

“Your dad loves the dick”, Phil said down to my boy. “What’s your name?”

“Tim” the boy said without hesitation.

“Did you think that your dad would be able to stop us from hurting you, Tim?”

Tim said nothing, only looked miserably at the floor with tears falling from his eyes.

“We came into your house to hurt you, Tim. Hurt you really, really badly. And your dad’s going to let that happen. He didn’t even try to stop us. He fell right onto my dick like he didn’t care about you one little bit.”

The man against his dick tried to speak and Phil pushed in further. He made wet, gurgling noises and puked up another burst of spit that ran down Phil’s legs. There were flecks of blood in the stream.

“What’s your brother’s name, Tim?” I asked him.

“Eric.”

“And your dad’s?”

“Joe.”

“Thanks, Timmy.”

I punched him on the face and sent him flying into the side of the bed. His head cracked against the metal frame and I pulled him back by the hair to resume watching.

“Hit him again.” Phil said to me. I smiled and punched the kid again, this time in the stomach. I backhanded his face and sent my fist back in another punch to his cheekbone. Joe moaned miserably through the cock and Phil picked up speed. The kid was howling in terror and pain as I threw him to the ground and started to kick the shit out of him. My shoe hit the softness of his belly and he went into the fetal position. I bent down and turned him over so I could pummel him in the stomach again. My fists rained down hard and he screamed deafeningly loud out for his daddy to help him.

I heard Phil approaching orgasm so I lifted Tim up by the hair in time to watch. Joe’s face was a wet mess. His beard was covered in spit that still was spilling from him. The wet gagging continued and I marveled that Joe hadn’t actually suffocated. The thick meat pounded his throat for a few more moments before Phil pulled it out just in time for his load to splatter onto Joe’s face. Jets of cum shot out to catch him in his eye, across his nose, into his mouth and onto his beard.

“Jesus Christ, dude.” I said admiringly.

Phil laughed. “I was saving that one up.”

We got a chair from the kitchen and tied Joe to it while facing the bed. Chris had tied Eric’s wrists to the bedpost along with his ankles. His ass was positioned up in the air while his legs were forced into a position that seemed to be causing him a lot of pain.

“Please don’t hurt my boys anymore.” Joe said to us in a broken voice. The cum and spit had made his face look glazed, which made me laugh. Phil told him to open his mouth and get ready to swallow. We made the kids watch as our friend pissed directly into their dad’s mouth. The fluid was a strong yellow and tainted by the plethora of drugs he took. Joe gagged on the taste of the hot liquid. A lot got swallowed but a lot also ran down into his beard and the hair on his body. Phil finished by wiping his cock on Joe’s lips.

Chris slapped Eric’s ass hard and the boy yelped through the tears. A red hand-print appeared on the ass cheek and Chris spat right onto the tight pink entrance to the kid’s bowels. It puckered in response and he spat another gob onto the hole. He took two fingers and pushed them to the opening before he got an idea. He grabbed Tim’s hand and yanked him over.

“Finger your brother.” He said simply.

Tim only looked up at him, terrified. I grabbed a small pinch of hair from the back of his head and tore the strands out. A small bit of skin came with them and a trickling of blood started down his neck. He screamed. I slapped him around for a few minutes while Joe roared t me to stop. I put the knife to his neck and cut a shallow wound. Blood beaded at the small wound and I looked to Joe.

“Tell him what to do or lose him forever.”

Joe sobbed unabashedly and whimpered.

“Just do what they say, Timmy.”

Tim looked grief-stricken. I pulled him back round to his brothers hole and pushed his face down into it. I rubbed his face between the cheeks and pulled him off. He was coated with Chris’s spit.

“Lick it first.”

He put his tongue out a little and touched the tip against Eric’s asshole. I told him to make his tongue flat and wide to get a really good taste of his brother. He did it with his eyes open, as I told him to. His brother was oddly quiet. Eric’s eyes were open and frightened and his body was trembling. Tears and mucus leaked from him quietly and I recognized the look of trauma. Surprisingly, the brother who wasn’t assaulted yet was the first one to break.

I took Tim’s hand and told him that I wanted three fingers inside his brother. There was no hesitation now that he’d felt the knife cut him. Gently he pushed his middle three fingers against his brother’s asshole. He sank them slowly in. Impatiently I put my hand over his and forced the fingers in with one brutal push. Eric screamed and I was glad he wasn’t too far gone to respond to the violation.

He was brutally fingered like this for a while before I yanked Tim’s hand out. His fingers were streaked with blood and I saw a stream starting to bleed out from the perfect pink hole. I pushed Tim’s face back onto it and he licked the bloody ring while his father wept. His face was covered in a thin layer of blood when I pulled him away. Before I knew it, Chris was on the bed, naked and with his fat cock pointed at the bleeding hole.

“You need lube?” I asked him.

“Nah, there’s already plenty.” He said, gesturing at the blood.

He rubbed his cockhead against the bleeding hole to coat it. Next to the tiny opening, his already huge dick looked monstrous. The ten inches of his thick tool was topped with a fat, flaring mushroom that he liked to call his “cuntbuster”. I watched him push it against the hole and lean his whole body against it.

“Nonononononono….” Eric whimpered, and his tone rose in pitch as the cock started to punch its way in. Joe was screaming and Tim tried to look away but I made him watch.

With one brutal final push, the entirety of Chris’ cock, from head to base, stabbed into him. The scream this elicited was so high in pitch that I cringed. I was glad that there were no other houses nearby. Like a monster Chris pummeled into him, ripping his bloody cock out completely and then jamming it back fully in. All the colour had left Eric’s face and I saw the stripe of red drip from his hole and down his back where it soaked into the bed sheets.

“Hold on a sec.” I said and gave Tim over to Phil. With some effort, I crawled underneath Eric’s body so his back lay on my chest. The fearful constant trembling was a sweet sensation that made my nine inch prick harden painfully. Chris wet his palm in blood and wiped my cock with it. He then took hold of it and guided the tip to Eric’s torn cherry. I slid it in and felt the hot wet embrace of the boys ruined insides. I jerked a few times into him and pulled his face round to see me.

“Put your tongue out.”

He did and I met it with my own tongue. I made him kiss me with his eyes looking into mine as Chris lined his cock up once more. I felt the tip of his dick bore into the already stuffed hole. He pushed relentlessly in and Eric roared with pain into my mouth. My cock was sore as hell but knowing the agony the boy must have been feeling kept me from going soft. Chris stabbed into him again and I felt the length of his prick against mine. We both thrust hard into the boy who had started to shake uncontrollably between us. I reached round and twisted his nipples as hard as I could and got a fresh wail of pain from him.

Chris looked down at Eric through the gap between his thighs. The boy’s mouth was open from screaming and Chris started to spit onto his face and into his mouth. We jabbed into him harder, wanting to hurt him as much as we wanted to cum. Or rather, hurting him so that we’d be able to cum. The thing that brought the three of us together was that thing we had in common: our cocks only shot their loads if the person we fucked was suffering. Phil brought Tim over to his father, tied to the chair, and cut Joe’s briefs from him. Within the thick dark bush of hair was his cock, flaccid but a nice size. He pushed the boys face into the crotch.  

“Ever smell a man’s cock and balls, Timmy?” Phil asked him. “You’ll like it. It smells like nothing else in the world. How do you like the smell of your dad’s cock, sack and ass, Timmy?”

Tim cried into his dad’s crotch and Joe just closed his eyes and wished this wasn’t happening, I would imagine.

“Put the dick in your mouth, Timmy.”

Tim cried harder and Joe opened his eyes to see the knife held to the side of his boy’s neck, just over an artery.

“Just do it, son.” Joe said.

Tim looked up at his dad and back down the soft, uncut and tear-covered prick. He looked like he was about to taste something truly disgusting but took the head of his dad’s cock into his mouth.

“Suck” Phil said.

Tim started to suck on his father’s dick and Joe looked up to the ceiling with his face in misery.

“Piss in his mouth.”

Joe looked horrified at the idea and I found it funny that he could be surprised anymore by what we did. He shook his head and begged for us to stop. Phil responded by planting a heavy punch over one of Tim’s kidney.

“Refuse me again and I’ll plant a fucking knife in your kids necks and you’ll be pissing into a corpse. And I pissed a gallon down your throat so don’t tell me you can’t.”

“I’m sorry son.”

Phil took a video of Joe’s piss hit the boy on the face before the stream went into his open mouth.

“Swallow what daddy gives you.” Phil mocked.

The sound of the piss collecting in a puddle in the boys mouth was almost as hot as the gagging fit he went through in order to swallow. He retched and dry-heaved a few times but didn’t puke. He just looked defeated and so very sad with his face covered in his tears and his father’s urine. Meanwhile, I could feel the tissue of Eric’s innards tear after being stretched so far. He let his pain be known in a long groan that rose and fall whenever we reamed him. We’d built a rhythm where my dick was sliding out as Chris’ was sliding in. My cock and balls were covered in the warm blood that leaked out from him.

After a while, I tore my cock from his mutilated hole and untied him. We got him on his hands and knees. Chris stayed put in the asshole while I moved to his mouth. I rammed my dick in with no resistance from him and immediately felt his body try and reject the meat slicked with blood and the taste of his ass. The throat muscles bunched up and tried to force me out but it felt like a delicious massage next to the vice-grip his hole had possessed at the start of his rape. Just like dad, he gurgled wetly against the invading meat and spat up gobs of spit, tinged pink with the blood on my cock and the new blood from his soft throat being stretched to size.

Chris pummeled into him even harder, aroused by the noise of him gagging. He smiled a wicked smile at me and slapped both is hands hard against the boy’s ass cheeks. The hand-prints were red, this time with blood. Phil commanded Tim to keep sucking his father’s cock and held the barrel of his gun against the back of his head. He’d gotten rock hard again and was ready to invade the last young hole. He spat onto the head of his cock and pushed it into Tim impatiently. The screams were muffled by the soft hairy cock in his mouth.

The three of us grunted while we fucked and the family were making their own wet noises. They were the sounds of young minds snapping and lives being forever ruined. They were the sounds of a man in his forties having everything he had in the world being taken from him. He cried with the steady, terrible noise of someone grieving. Which he was entitled to do; his family unit as he knew it was dead. How could his family ever be the same when he’d seen his sons be raped and had pissed into one of their mouths himself? He looked round the room numbly, as though on drugs. He gagged from the smell of cum and piss covering his face. Over it he could smell blood and the musky smell of men fucking.

Chris’ hard fucking impaled Eric further on my cock. I looked down at the red-faced boy. His eyes were closed and leaking the same steady hot trickle of tears that had started when I’d first woken him up. The orgasm built up in me and I pounded him harder. He fought for air and I rammed my meat as deep as it could go into his gullet. He grew weak and limp as he started to suffocate and just when it seemed like he was finished, my cock started to shoot. The first jet went deep into his throat. I pulled out in time for another to hit him on the face. He opened his mouth to take a desperate breath and I forced my dick in again to finish unloading in that tight, wet and hot throat. He had no choice but to swallow with my dick in him.

I pulled out in time for Chris to finish. He grabbed the kid’s hips so tight that his fingernails drew blood and fucked him so hard I winced at what it must feel like. He reached out and yanked his head back by the hair. He roared loud, like a fucking monster and slammed into the boy a few more times before stiffening. Chris moaned in pleasure while he unloaded his balls into the kids ruined guts. He held him there and rocked his dick in and out while the orgasm subsided.

We led Eric over to his dad and brother to watch. He only sobbed softly as Phil fucked his brother, who still sucked on the soft cock in his mouth. Phil handed me the gun and yanked the boys head back from under his chin so it was upturned towards his father. Dad’s dick plopped out from his mouth.

“Look at your son, Joe.”

Joe looked away. I punched Eric so hard in the mouth that I felt teeth break. He spat a few shards onto the ground and looked to his dad in fear and pain. Joe forced himself to look into Tim’s eyes. They were both told to keep eye contact with each other, and I took out my own phone to film the miserable, defeated expression that passed between them. Tim was still wailing as Phil’s prick continued to rape him. Sweat dripped from my friends thick mass of body hair and slicked the back of the poor boy. He picked up speed and pulled his cock from the hole.

He took his meat and held it to the boy’s mouth. Tim opened up and Phil shot his wad into the open mouth. He told the boy not to swallow this time. He made Tim sit on his father’s lap and kiss him. With the gun to Eric’s head, Joe had no choice but to put his tongue into his son’s mouth. They kissed and tasted the bloodied cum that passed over their tongues. Not  to have him left out, we made them both spit the remnants of Phil’s jizz into Eric’s mouth.

The three of us tied them up and had a few beers from the fridge. We passed a spliff between us and compared bloodstains. Phil had been covered from the bellybutton down so we conceded him the win. Grudgingly we both handed him a twenty and resolved to get messier next time.

We put the two boys in Phil’s van and the father in the back of mine. I poured gasoline around the house and set it alight as we were ready to leave. Chris went in the back of the van with Joe so he wouldn’t do anything stupid if we passed a police car. Phil drove off with the boys and we went a different direction to him.

“You should be glad about all of this, Joe.” I heard Chris say in the back of the van. “You’ll never see your boys again but they’re going to make a lot of men like us very, very happy.”

It was true. The boys would be sold off to whoever would pay us for it out of the three contacts Phil had. They would be on their way out of the country within a few hours and into the hands of whoever paid the highest. For what purpose, I didn’t care. I had gotten to cum and was already looking to cum again.

I wasn’t sure what we were going to do with Joe, but he was ours now. Totally and completely. I slipped into the back of the van along the way to rape him with Chris. As I fucked him, I used my fists to beat the shit out of him and wondered just how much more we could do to a man who was already broken. I honestly didn’t know.

But I was horny as hell at the idea of finding out.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 10:17:06 AM by Joseph Spunk »

Offline spitandshovelover

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
Re: Ruining a Family
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 05:33:15 PM »
This was fucking glorious!  Pure poetry.

Offline uehlin0
  • Campus Visitor
  • Merits 0
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 01:05:52 PM »
wow nice more please

Offline Greyghost84

• Sophomore
  • Merits 3
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2017, 10:45:23 PM »
Definitely need more on this!

Offline richmondass

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
Re: Ruining a Family (group, inc, humil)
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2019, 06:11:10 PM »
Wow, great story. Damn, if i could have been a part of this