Author Topic: July Story Contest: Congrats and well wishing  (Read 682 times)

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 257
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
July Story Contest: Congrats and well wishing
« on: August 15, 2017, 12:08:04 PM »
Well, we've made it through two monthly story contests. Personally I'd love to see dozens more voters, but my earnest thanks go out to everyone who joined in.

And special thanks to our winners circle writers, including Brokenwing, Daisy_D, dawnamber, gscmar64, and vile8r for their excellent contributions. Let us pour accolades all over them!
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

gscmar64
Re: July Story Contest: Congrats and well wishing
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 02:01:21 PM »
Want to pass on my congratulations to Brokenwing, dawnamber, Daisy_D  and vile8r on their win. Each story was very deserving of the votes received! I in no way mind coming behind three  of them ( ;) )  and the last one better keep an eye out, may find himself hammered some night!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 533
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 06:17:29 PM »
Thank you all for the votes and big congrats to the other winners. And gsc, I gotta say, I keep an eye over my shoulder all the time. With the quality of writers we have here on RU,yourself included, it's a tough field out there!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline Brokenwing

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 230
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 06:50:07 PM »
I most definitely want to thank those who voted.  I am humbled and honored to even be mentioned with so many amazing writers and especially to be included with those who also won this months: Daisy_D, dawnamber, gscmar64, and Vile8r.

Every comment on a story and every vote for any story makes the time and effort of writing worth it.

Thanks to all the readers, super thanks to those who comment and a blowjob to those who voted for the winners...

Well at least a good dream of a great blowjob, Jed still hopes that fantasy comes true by yours truly but I reserve those only for large well hung Demons!

I can't speak to if he is large or well hung.   :emot_rotf.gif:  Totally kidding of course, I'm pretty sure he is a real Demon.

Just a moment to post a reply to an authors story makes it worth the hours of writing and editing the story.

Offline Jed

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 81
  • I really am a Demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 08:01:14 PM »
I most definitely want to thank those who voted.  I am humbled and honored to even be mentioned with so many amazing writers and especially to be included with those who also won this months: Daisy_D, dawnamber, gscmar64, and Vile8r.

Every comment on a story and every vote for any story makes the time and effort of writing worth it.

Thanks to all the readers, super thanks to those who comment and a blowjob to those who voted for the winners...

Well at least a good dream of a great blowjob, Jed still hopes that fantasy comes true by yours truly but I reserve those only for large well hung Demons!

I can't speak to if he is large or well hung.   :emot_rotf.gif:  Totally kidding of course, I'm pretty sure he is a real Demon.

Obviously you have not looked around my site thoroughly enough.

Offline Jed

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 81
  • I really am a Demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 09:55:55 AM »
Oh, and once you go demon cock, you never go back.

darklord
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2017, 12:32:28 PM »
Congrats to all the winners. A fine collection of stories represented. Good work to all