Author Topic: What does everyone here do with their dark fantasies when they go offline?  (Read 1607 times)

darklord
Re: What does everyone here do with their dark fantasies when they go offline?
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2019, 10:15:12 PM »
Masturbation is a natural response and allows our fantasies to breathe. Which also keeps alive the real dream of realizing our goal of hooking up with Mr or Ms right, who thinks as we do. I masturbate frequently. On average I cum 10-20 times a day, unless I'm on a binge which occurs every few months. At which time that number triples easily. :]

And then I return to reality, and push those fantasies aside

If I came 20 times in one day, my scrotum would implode. I think 5 or 6 is really the comfortable limit without threatening structural integrity of the ball sack.

I'm a doctor and can honestly say..if a guy can cum 20 times a day? I'm doing everything within my power to pamper those balls

I'm probably the horniest male on the planet and I bet I dont cum six times in a week, let alone a day.   

Offline dawnamber

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 2289
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2019, 09:38:26 AM »
Masturbation is a natural response and allows our fantasies to breathe. Which also keeps alive the real dream of realizing our goal of hooking up with Mr or Ms right, who thinks as we do. I masturbate frequently. On average I cum 10-20 times a day, unless I'm on a binge which occurs every few months. At which time that number triples easily. :]

And then I return to reality, and push those fantasies aside

If I came 20 times in one day, my scrotum would implode. I think 5 or 6 is really the comfortable limit without threatening structural integrity of the ball sack.

I'm a doctor and can honestly say..if a guy can cum 20 times a day? I'm doing everything within my power to pamper those balls

I'm probably the horniest male on the planet and I bet I dont cum six times in a week, let alone a day.   

Writes a prescription for Darklord... take two Dawns at dawn, 2 at noon, 2 at dinner, 2 at bedtime. If you miss a dose, double it next time.......problem solved :]

darklord
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2019, 10:06:14 AM »
Best medicine ever.

Offline Hazard

• Undergrad
  • Merits 59
  • Rape Sergeant
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2019, 02:54:31 PM »

You know when you're really really ill, and you puke so much that you "dry wretch", and nothing comes up? That's possible with balls. The sperm are sat there waiting for their semen transport, and like any British transport system, nothing ever actually turns up. So they set off on their own along the urethra, hauling their tadpoley asses along what must seem like miles of tubular agony. Dishevelled and beaten from their unnatural odyssey, they drop out the end dead … maybe twitching at best. If there was an egg to swim towards, they'd probably at best offer up a weak forlorn wave before succumbing to their journey wounds. Those are the kind of dead sperm you get after cumming 6 times in any one day, and no amount of doctor based ball massaging is going to save them I'm afraid to say.  :'(
How is my raping? Call 0602 696969

Offline dawnamber

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 2289
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2019, 04:24:05 PM »

You know when you're really really ill, and you puke so much that you "dry wretch", and nothing comes up? That's possible with balls. The sperm are sat there waiting for their semen transport, and like any British transport system, nothing ever actually turns up. So they set off on their own along the urethra, hauling their tadpoley asses along what must seem like miles of tubular agony. Dishevelled and beaten from their unnatural odyssey, they drop out the end dead … maybe twitching at best. If there was an egg to swim towards, they'd probably at best offer up a weak forlorn wave before succumbing to their journey wounds. Those are the kind of dead sperm you get after cumming 6 times in any one day, and no amount of doctor based ball massaging is going to save them I'm afraid to say.  :'(

:emot_laughing.gif: :emot_laughing.gif:

That was just me being me. Flirting. Sperm is best if consumed once every 3 days. Even then, millions of them are killed off and secreted in your urine or back into your bloodstream. That dosn't mean you don't still have semen. It's just not very potent. The chances of reproducing then are astronomical ..but where's the fun in that? Give me the man that can get hard 20 times in a day and I'll be thrilled. I cannot conceive so sperm are pretty useless anyway

Offline Ihaveneeds

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2019, 04:51:51 PM »

:emot_laughing.gif: :emot_laughing.gif:

That was just me being me. Flirting. Sperm is best if consumed once every 3 days. Even then, millions of them are killed off and secreted in your urine or back into your bloodstream. That dosn't mean you don't still have semen. It's just not very potent. The chances of reproducing then are astronomical ..but where's the fun in that? Give me the man that can get hard 20 times in a day and I'll be thrilled. I cannot conceive so sperm are pretty useless anyway

Blood stream?

I guess I learned something today.

Offline Hazard

• Undergrad
  • Merits 59
  • Rape Sergeant
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2019, 05:49:21 PM »

So what you're basically saying is the best form of birth control is just to relentlessly fuck? Like, I should say to my boss, if he doesn't want me to go home on paternity leave, I need some sort of under desk prostitute.  ;D
How is my raping? Call 0602 696969

Offline dawnamber

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 2289
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2019, 06:03:27 PM »

So what you're basically saying is the best form of birth control is just to relentlessly fuck? Like, I should say to my boss, if he doesn't want me to go home on paternity leave, I need some sort of under desk prostitute.  ;D

Yes!   Great  Idea

Billy
Take shed loads of painkillers and muscle relaxants with vodka and then try and have a wank . If that doesn't work. I don't care because i'm then in a happy numb place . With a craving for choccolate .
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 10:37:46 PM by Billy »

Scarloc99
Now days I sit an dthink about all the dark kinky things i have done in my past, I reached a point where the scene got a bit jaded for me so I am happy reading and talking now days.

In terms of Masturbation, I have eased off a bit now, prob 8-9 times a day, I have learnt the ability to dry cum, so even if my balls are empty I can still get hard and orgasm :)