Author Topic: What does everyone here do with their dark fantasies when they go offline?  (Read 1626 times)

CJC3917
I have been on this website for like 3 weeks or something like that, making posts, bringing up different interesting topics and posts that I like to think are thought provoking and, I hope, add something to these fantasies we discuss on here. These are discussions about dark fantasies that I have that fulfill my curiosities....Make me fantasize even more, into more detail, but at the same time, I know that these are fantasies, not reality.

Do these things we talk about, all of the different perspectives....how we like the woman to dress, which type of woman we want to victimize, what objects to fuck her with, how to grab ahold of her and force her to do what we want, how do we make her do things against her will.......make most of us really horny?

I understand that both men AND women on here have these fantasies. Some people have had these things happen to them. Some even act these fantasies out with a consenting partner......Some guys think of taking a woman like this and having their way with her, themselves, or think of some other man in a scene they create doing these things to a woman.

I don't have a lady, unfortunately. I don't know if I would act things like this out with her if I did....>But for now, when I am alone and fantasize, think of some these fantasies and scenarios, putting myself in the fantasy and then masturbate. Of course most of my fantasies are about "consensual stuff" that I would do with a woman, but some of it is non consensual. It is usually a type of woman, a woman I saw online, a supermodel, a woman of a particular status, style, personality.

Then I write more stuff on here, making my fantasies more clearer, making clearer pictures in my mind of what a man could do to a woman like this, or what I would do to a given woman, in my dark fantasies.

What do all of you do with all of these thoughts and ideas that come from our discussions and fantasies? when they are not online, or when they write stuff on here or read stuff, and go offline thinking about all of this?

dawnamber
My sybian is a great date and too, occasionally I have a consensual non consensual play rape here.
 :sign_badgirl:

Offline PenitentGirl

• Junior
  • Merits 19
I usually will want to be put in my place so I become bratty while at the same time wearing short skirts and no panties. If I am just horny, then that will solve itself thank god boyfriend has a similar libido as I do.

Offline Nero

• Graduate
  • Merits 51
I have a female friend (in real life) who likes non-consensual play, so that's all good.  She also gets off on me telling her about other dark fantasies (some of which she shares or is at least intrigued by).  We don't meet up all that often, but then that gives it a certain edge when we do (as there's a lot of catching up to do).

Then again, even my more vanilla female friends (who would never admit to rape fantasies) still like being fucked hard from behind while getting a good spanking.  Maybe I'm just lucky.
Innocence passed me by

Offline Tinkerbell

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 333
Re: What does everyone here do with their dark fantasies when they go offline?
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 02:58:09 AM »
 What does everyone here do with their dark fantasies when they go offline?

He he he he he

Love,

Tink

Psiberzerker
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2017, 10:55:09 AM »
I write fantasies.  Always did, it essentially is what I have instead of a sexuality.  It's how I process sexuality, because I've been surrounded by it my whole life. 

I basically come here to share my fantasies.  (At least the ones that involve consent, and/or violence.)

Offline Kylie

• Senior
  • Merits 100
  • Stay safe!
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2019, 04:39:07 PM »
When I can't play the real thing,  sometimes I dress up anyway and read stories or comics.

I wonder what other people do?

carhamgrater
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2019, 04:58:13 PM »
When I'm not in the process of writing dark fantasies here I turn to another site and write the opposite to here!

darklord
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2019, 07:39:20 PM »
I crawl back into the real world and readjust.  Of course, my dark little demons are still active so I have to keep them locked up :)

Offline Hazard

• Undergrad
  • Merits 59
  • Rape Sergeant
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2019, 03:05:59 AM »
I continue my eternal hunt for a girl who's into the same kinky shit as me AND is good girlfriend material.  ::) So while I mostly leave my fantasies at the computer, I'm always subtly suggestive of them and talking about them, in how I act if I was to go on a date, or talk to a girl. Get it out there, in plain sight, imo … in a totally deniable vague way, and when someone comes along who's into it to, she'll easily pick up on the signs, because she's looking out for them. As for acting them out in anyway, only with two partners and tamely, and not in recent years. My ex actually was genuinely interested in it and wanted to read my stories, but the dynamic was wrong for me, so I never wanted to for a change. Weirdness.
How is my raping? Call 0602 696969

Offline gfappsp
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 2
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2019, 07:33:03 PM »
I masturbate... Sigh...

dawnamber
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2019, 05:47:58 PM »
Masturbation is a natural response and allows our fantasies to breathe. Which also keeps alive the real dream of realizing our goal of hooking up with Mr or Ms right, who thinks as we do. I masturbate frequently. On average I cum 10-20 times a day, unless I'm on a binge which occurs every few months. At which time that number triples easily. :]

And then I return to reality, and push those fantasies aside

Offline Hazard

• Undergrad
  • Merits 59
  • Rape Sergeant
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2019, 05:51:30 PM »
Masturbation is a natural response and allows our fantasies to breathe. Which also keeps alive the real dream of realizing our goal of hooking up with Mr or Ms right, who thinks as we do. I masturbate frequently. On average I cum 10-20 times a day, unless I'm on a binge which occurs every few months. At which time that number triples easily. :]

If I came 20 times in one day, my scrotum would implode. I think 5 or 6 is really the comfortable limit without threatening structural integrity of the ball sack.
How is my raping? Call 0602 696969

dawnamber
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2019, 06:04:41 PM »

If I came 20 times in one day, my scrotum would implode. I think 5 or 6 is really the comfortable limit without threatening structural integrity of the ball sack.

I'm a doctor and can honestly say..if a guy can cum 20 times a day? I'm doing everything within my power to pamper those balls

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1084
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2019, 09:25:52 PM »
I eat popcorn and watch cartoons.   :emot_rotf.gif:
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!