Author Topic: Basic List: These are the admins and moderators for RU  (Read 11779 times)

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 496
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
Basic List: These are the admins and moderators for RU
« on: June 29, 2017, 12:07:22 AM »
It seems like a good idea to have an easily-found public list of admins and moderators. So here it is.

Chief admin and site owner: Lois

Other admins (senior management): Eljorn, Jay, RopeFiend, Zokah

Moderators (junior management): [Bubbles], Blue, Nyx, SoftGameHunter, Tinkerbell, Brokenwing

If you have a question or problem with any aspect of your experience here, the distinction between moderator and admin is likely nil. You may contact any of us as you wish. You can also flag any post in the bottom right hand corner of said post by clicking 'Report to moderator'. You will be prompted to write a comment, and it will go to all admins and mods. You can flag any troublesome private messages you receive in a similar way by clicking 'Report to Admin', and a report will go to any or all of the admins. You can also choose to contact a moderator about PMs if that is your preference, but the system does it automatically to admins.

This thread will be stickied for easy reference.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 03:39:20 PM by SoftGameHunter »
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
Re: Basic List: These are the admins and moderators for RU
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 08:20:27 PM »
Regarding the above admins:

Zokah: is pretty much retired
RopeFiend: is our tech guy, he maintains the server
Jay: is Ropefiend's back-up
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2018, 10:22:58 AM »
I'd offer to help and would be happy too, but I'm not sure how useful my phone would be with Mod Tools. Though I Moderate my own space on our sister site and seem to be able to access Mod Tolls there, though not sure if I access all of them. And some members already think I'm a Moderater anyhow  :emot_rotf.gif:
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline dawnamber

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 2289
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2019, 10:12:40 AM »
Offers to moderate how much the male mods cum , purely for scientific reasons of course

Offline Jakester the Collector

• Freshman
  • Merits 4
  • Ready and waiting!
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2020, 11:48:50 AM »
There was a thread I read earlier this morning about pics and videos being posted and how to deal with it. Don't remember where it was but some good info there. I am truly sorry to hear this and if there is anything I can do even if it is just to listen without judgement I would do it. One of the things I do to help me through bad times is find a quiet place and bask in the feeling of one of my animals being near me and the unconditional love they give of their own free will. they don't care what you talk about or if you need to cry they just love you. Doesn't work for everybody but always helps me. If you don't have a pet/companion I would hope a friend or relative has one that you can enjoy.
Jake
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:53:13 AM by Jakester »
If it wasn't for the gutter my mind would be homeless!

Offline Eljorn

• Dean
  • Senior
  • Merits 43
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2020, 04:37:32 PM »
There was a thread I read earlier this morning about pics and videos being posted and how to deal with it. Don't remember where it was but some good info there. I am truly sorry to hear this and if there is anything I can do even if it is just to listen without judgement I would do it. One of the things I do to help me through bad times is find a quiet place and bask in the feeling of one of my animals being near me and the unconditional love they give of their own free will. they don't care what you talk about or if you need to cry they just love you. Doesn't work for everybody but always helps me. If you don't have a pet/companion I would hope a friend or relative has one that you can enjoy.
Jake

Regarding the amandablackwood thread.

Amanda successfully got in contact with the administrators and we removed all of her pictures and the associated stories. 

That account has not been active since October 2019.  I doubt that any pm's sent to that account will ever be read.
==
Eljorn

Offline Jakester the Collector

• Freshman
  • Merits 4
  • Ready and waiting!
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2020, 02:45:59 PM »
Thanks Eljorn. I was referencing the thread in the hopes that the person posting the request could have a starting place and you have provided it. I couldn't remember the thread.
Jakester
If it wasn't for the gutter my mind would be homeless!