Author Topic: YOU REGISTERED!! NOW WHAT??  (Read 7207 times)

Offline Nyx

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 86
YOU REGISTERED!! NOW WHAT??
« on: May 18, 2017, 02:28:28 PM »
Hello and welcome to RavishU! You've taken a huge step fantasty-wise and we are glad you've decided to join our community!

SO WHAT'S NEXT?

-->Check out BASIC RULES and HOW TO GET BANNED so you know what is and is not ok here.

-->Introduce yourself here on the ENROLLMENT BOARD. Tell us whatever you are comfortable with.

-->Not ready to jump right into the sexy stuff? Relax and play some no-stress games in the GAME ROOM.

-->Read some STORIES and maybe write some of your own!

-->If you like to ROLE PLAY, this is the board for you! You can post role-plays with your partner, request a role-play partner, or you can just read other role-plays.

-->Check out the BLOGS if you'd like to read about other members or you can start your own blog.

-->If you'd like a good rant or fight, head to the DETENTION HALL. There's always a ton of stuff going on there.

You will need to make five posts on the board before the board will unlock some "extra stuff" that the board has to offer, mostly administrative stuff for your browsing convenience. You may see references to needing five posts to send privates messages (PMs) to other posters, but this is no longer the case. From the start, you can send 6 PMs an hour (and this is set by the software, not by us). If that's not enough for you, you can communicate through the board or your own profile with comments. To leave comments or let other people leave comments, you have to enable your customized profile in your profile settings.

We are here to have fun but the safety of our members is a priority. If someone is harassing you, DO NOT delete your messages. Notify a mod right away so the offender can be dealt with. We want all of our members to enjoy their time here and we need your help to make sure we can do that.

If you need any further assistance with anything else, feel free to post here or message a moderator.

THANKS FOR JOINING AND HAVE FUN!!!!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 07:16:46 PM by SoftGameHunter »

Offline Lord_Horror

• Sophomore
  • Merits 3
Re: YOU REGISTERED!! NOW WHAT??
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 03:06:24 PM »
You might consider adding the Dear New Members thread you started this past week.

One other link you might provide is Robert's 42 Questions About Your Rape Fantasies thread, which tends to be popular with newbies.

Just last week, for instance, a newbie was asking if such a thread existed in her introduction post.

Just a couple of ideas.

Offline Nyx

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 86
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 03:07:49 PM »
Since you already linked them, my work here is done!!

Thank you for the extra ideas :) :)

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 496
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 03:38:01 PM »

And now thou art truly a member of management.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Offline Nyx

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 86
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2017, 03:40:06 PM »

And now thou art truly a member of management.

Right?? That's the key component haha. If someone posts something a couple pages in, if it's good I'll add it to the main part. Since he posted right after me I'm thinking it's pretty visible though.

Offline Payitforward
  • Freshman
  • Merits -1
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2022, 09:39:19 AM »
Thanks for the info!

Offline Dominant Angel

• Sophomore
  • Merits 1
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2023, 09:24:12 AM »