Author Topic: Need scenario for rape role play in Hotel  (Read 738 times)

Offline Tulsabanchan
  • Campus Visitor
  • Merits 0
Need scenario for rape role play in Hotel
« on: October 30, 2016, 11:20:30 AM »
Background: I met a guy online a few months ago. I very cautiously chatted with him about a rape role play.  We met in public one morning and just chatted and decided to proceed the next week. We both are sane, safe, otherwise normal people. We have since met three times in a hotel for forced sex role play. It has been great. He's very respectful (except during the scene  >:D) and we are both looking forward to the next time. But we are having a hard time with the next scenario.

We are trying to come up with a way that he can truly surprise me when I least expect it. But since we meet at a hotel for a very specific reason, that is proving to be seemingly impossible.

Does anyone have any great scenario ideas for hotel play? I'm needing your creativity here please.

Offline badcorps187

• Sophomore
  • Merits 7
Re: Need scenario for rape role play in Hotel
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 11:32:23 AM »
I am not sure how elaborate you want the lead up to a hotel rape to be but you could both check in separately with him getting there first and waiting in ambush when you arrive later. He can just hide in the shower or behind the bed and attack you as you start to unpack. Any half decent hotel will have cameras everywhere else even the stairwells and that might get you unwanted attention if you try anything anywhere else.
Calm down, let's not escalate this rape into a murder.

darklord
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 10:00:18 AM »
What ever you come up with.  This sounds like
A hell of a lot of fun

gscmar64
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 12:20:28 PM »
Have you considered having him play as the hotel security catching you in the underground trying to get into an ex's car(who happens to work there) or damaging it so that he has to investigate the situation and you more closely!

Offline ForceU2Love

• Undergrad
  • Merits 17
  • Don't be surprised if you Want more when I'm done
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2021, 07:50:54 AM »
Background: I met a guy online a few months ago. I very cautiously chatted with him about a rape role play.  We met in public one morning and just chatted and decided to proceed the next week. We both are sane, safe, otherwise normal people. We have since met three times in a hotel for forced sex role play. It has been great. He's very respectful (except during the scene  >:D) and we are both looking forward to the next time. But we are having a hard time with the next scenario.

We are trying to come up with a way that he can truly surprise me when I least expect it. But since we meet at a hotel for a very specific reason, that is proving to be seemingly impossible.

Does anyone have any great scenario ideas for hotel play? I'm needing your creativity here please.

If you can, find a secluded cabin and rent it for a few days. Leave it unlocked. Then I um, I mean he can get at any time.

Offline oh2bedesired

• Junior
  • Merits 36
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2021, 11:45:51 AM »
  You could check in, get two keys and hide one in your car,giving him access to your room.
  He could pose as maintenance, because maintenance men have access to master keys that will fit any room or you could go to a nearby restaurant,have a few drinks,get yourself good and tipsy,head back to your room and he could follow you having spotted you at the restaurant or even hit on you at the bar and bought you the drinks.
  Same thing in both scenarios,you hide the key in your car giving him access without you having to open the door.
  As far as bar scene is concerned you could pretend like he slipped the desk clerk a $20 to obtain a key to your room.Youd be amazed  at how often that happens.
  Either scene,you could be in the room,its late and time for you to hit the hay,so you put on something comfortable to sleep in,I suggest an oversize tshirt, man's shirt or pajama top,panties are always optional,you dont feel you have to over dress for bed,because,after all, you are in a "safe and secure" hotel room.
  So you fall asleep,with the room dark or maybe just the tv on (with the volume slightly low),this will give your RP partner just enough light to move about the room and give you just enough light to wake and see a silhouette standing over your bed.
  Mere seconds before he pounces on you.....clamps his hand over your mouth.....let him do that and you'll be on your way to being a 1 in 4 statistic.

ENJOY >:D

« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 05:21:49 PM by oh2bedesired »
Being RAPED.....is all about ACCEPTING the fact that you are either,about to be raped, you are being raped or that you are a survivor of having been raped.
The very second you ACCEPT either one or all of these ....you've given your CONSENT to RECEIVE.

Offline Dawg75
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2021, 07:45:30 PM »
If there's a little incest in your heart/head here's one that has worked for me. I find my "neice" posted as a professional online-- she has always teased her "uncle" in social/family situations for years then left me hanging with a hard on. I have one of my friends make a date-- then when her "uncle" shows up it freezes her for long enough for me to blitz her- get the cuffs on and a knife under her chin. From that start we have had a fantastic time. We always use a hotel where we know there are prostitutes there - it helps the background.