Author Topic: Feminist Political Prisoners being enslaved and tortured by a Misogynist dictato  (Read 2522 times)

Offline saghenick
  • Freshman
  • Merits 3
I have been chatting for a very long time with a Feminist partner about the fantasy and historical reality of a Misogynisy Dictatorship subjecting Feminist political prisoners to sexual enslavement, torture and endless humiliation. It really gets her guilty how much it turns her on. I like the interaction and instant feedback. And tbh I just don't have it in me to turn it into an epic story. But I have so much notes from this chats, in such vivid graphic detail that I think it would be perfect for a story. I would like to forward these notes to a more experienced write, and we could work together into converting it into a story.

Offline Strong in Heart

• Senior
  • Merits 32
  • "Fight for what you believe in"
    • Soul Surviving Healing
This is right up my street. I've actually created a misogynist dystopia and written quite a lot of stories based in that setting.

A couple of men and one woman have also helped me flesh out the bones and between us we've evolved a whole mythical dystopian misogynist world.

If you'd like to collaborate with me I'd be delighted to help.

My time is a bit crazy as a mother of four (my youngest only last year) plus of course my hubby and helping him with his business.

But I'm sure we can work something out.

I'm not really online enough to YIM (which I used to do a lot) but if you contact me by e-mail or via private message on this site I'd be delighted to help out.
Kindness is what matters most
After that maybe sincerity
Be true to yourself
A condemnation out of ignorance is always unjust

Offline PurpleMan
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 1
I, too, have thought about this a lot and am interested in contributing, if needed. :)

Offline Abducter78
  • Freshman
  • Merits 2
I couldn't touch a feminist. They enrage me so much that I coulnd't possibly give them my dick!
Seriously now, I'm actually very strongly for gender equality, I just find that some of the arguments by "some" (in some cases very proeminent) feminists are fucking nuts. Other things in the feminist movement I totally agree with, and some women calling themself feminists are perfectly level reasonably people in my book. But I think the nut jobs have ruined the name "feminism".
I'm sorry I know this didn't add anything to the topic at hand.

Offline Deatzumt
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
Give me your hope. I like all about love.

Offline cret111
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 11
I like the idea of prominent feminist activists and celebrities being taken captive by some radical group and subjected to brutal rape and torture, with their treatment filmed and made public. People like Emma Watson, Brie Larson, Serena Williams, AOC, etc. Videos of them being whipped and waterboarded, followed by sodomy, will be all over the internet while they're in captivity.

Offline fantasybear369

• Freshman
  • Merits 39
Wow, this just got my creative juices flowing!
Finally looking for my dark side...

Offline cret111
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 11
Same, I'm thinking of all sorts of story ideas for this!

Offline LordBruin
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
I could seriously get behind an idea such as this. I think it would be a fun scenario to play out.
Preparation and planning are the keys to success. However, improvisation can be much more fun.

Offline cret111
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 11
In this kind of scenario, I imagine that prominent female politicians will be targeted for retribution quickly. AOC, Ilhan Omar, Gretchen Whitmer, and others will undoubtably be publicly raped and tortured before being made into slaves as a demonstration of the new government's purge of women.

Offline Nutcase7

• Sophomore
  • Merits 2
I might do it but not identifying the feminists victims with existing women. That crosses a line for me.