Author Topic: Political rape  (Read 7836 times)

Offline grimdark

• Sophomore
  • Merits 12
Re: Political rape
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2019, 06:20:57 PM »
This is precisely the kind of thing that makes me absurdly hard. One of my recurring fantasies is of a right-wing professor violating a number of his virtue-signalling SJW students. (My own political views are a bit to the left of that, but being a conservative authority figure really does it for me.)

That's a good one. SJW complain about rape culture, get a crash course.  gonna write this.

Offline cret111
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 11
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2020, 01:36:35 PM »
Fantasizing about raping politicians is a favorite of mine. AOC, Rashida Tlaib, Sarah Palin, Ilhan Omar. The attempted kidnapping plot against Gretchen Whitmer really got my mind racing. Obviously I'd never want any of this to happen for real, but it's fun to imagine women in such positions of power being tied up and stuffed full of cock.

Offline cret111
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 11
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2020, 05:19:31 PM »
Almost forgot to mention, Kamala Harris. An, attractive woman in one of the highest seats of power? The perfect rape victim! I've fantasized about her campaigning in some remote, rural area, being kidnapped gang raped, Deliverance style.

Bruiser7
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2020, 03:00:18 PM »
Yes, that sounds like a great scenario. Revengeful Latinos rape one teacher of the opposite school. White boys do likewise in retaliation... Then the Latinos get really mad and each one of them call their friends and suddenly at night, they storm a dorm where some beautiful French (or Briton, or German, or what have you...) International students are staying and then proceed to brutally gang-rape them!

Offline cret111
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 11
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2021, 05:05:44 PM »
Well, you've probably all seen what's going on at the US capitol building. It looks like all of congress is safe, and that the situation will probably be defused soon, but it did get my imagination wandering. It got me thinking about a scenario where some of the more attractive female politicians are taken hostage and used as, shall we say, "spoils of war." AOC, Kamala, Ilhan, Tulsi? The mob would just eat them alive.

(Obviously, this is all fantasy, I think this is a terrible situation in real life)

Dodger
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2021, 05:17:05 PM »
I don't know why but I always had a thing for Dee Dee Myers, Clinton's press secretary. And then Dana Perino came along, W's press secretary. I could think of another way to put their mouths to work.

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 507
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2021, 06:05:12 PM »
I don't mind if various low-lifes get their rocks off at some hot chick's expense. But Trumpkins? It's just wrong.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Offline cret111
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 11
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2021, 06:28:36 PM »
True, but I guess all sides of the political spectrum can relate over lusting for these hot politicians! I have no doubt that plenty of right wingers in that building today would have done some nasty, nasty things to the beautiful women in congress.

Offline cret111
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 11
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2022, 04:54:00 PM »
Seeing AOC all dolled up for GQ magazine really gets me going. Sure would be fun to ruin those pretty red lips!

Offline grantmeawishh
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2022, 12:08:30 PM »
Seeing AOC all dolled up for GQ magazine really gets me going. Sure would be fun to ruin those pretty red lips![
I love the thought of enslaving and mercilessly raping AOC  :emot_thedrool.gif: :emot_thedrool.gif: :emot_thedrool.gif:

Offline xueer

• Freshman
  • Merits 5
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2022, 06:02:14 AM »
I really like this idea

Considering the actual situation, I like to imagine beautiful women members of the Communist Party of China or women soldiers falling into the hands of soldiers on the Indian border! Imagine them becoming the heroines of rape news in India!

Or innocent Chinese students studying abroad, a group of outstanding bitches were tricked into their homes and raped by the rich children of white Republican families!

Or a careless female prison guard in the concentration camp is surrounded by the tortured and hateful Muslim prisoners in the concentration camp!
Chinese live in UK,Love things about EXTREME and Rape ,and raceplay or race humiliation things, Yes, i am a Gold digger bitch .

Offline Fahrris

• Freshman
  • Merits -1
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2022, 12:35:20 AM »
On this topic, the first thing that came to my mind is how hot it would be to rape a hot female politician. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez would be fun to rape!!!

I remember after J6, she confessed to having been sexually assaulted.  I thought it was poetic because you know they would have passed her around.

Offline Slave Maker
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 7
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2022, 07:25:51 PM »
I don't particularly care about the politics of the person involved in the rape, but there is something about taking someone confident and powerful and raping them into nothing more than a pet.

Of course, on J6 I am thinking of something more amusing happening like a "I'm on your side dammit!" rape.  Poor Lauren Boebert getting gang raped by the rioters because she is a woman in Congress, gotta be a Democrat right?

Offline Tornado1935
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 36
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2023, 11:05:53 AM »
On this topic, the first thing that came to my mind is how hot it would be to rape a hot female politician. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez would be fun to rape!!!

I remember after J6, she confessed to having been sexually assaulted.  I thought it was poetic because you know they would have passed her around.

It turns out she wasn't even in the Capital Building on J6.

Offline Yukito

• Undergrad
  • Merits 130
    • Yukito's Corner
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2023, 10:37:01 AM »
I've seen a few "political rape" stories here. And also made my own(Sexy Tales #03).
Even though, they are very nice to read.