Author Topic: Like Mother, Like Daughter  (Read 58138 times)

Offline dhemius
  • Senior
  • Merits 26
Re: Like Mother, Like Daughter
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2016, 05:09:06 PM »
Parting her lips she slowly took the head of his cock into her warm, wet mouth and was rewarded with the man's sigh of pleasure... even though she barely noticed it as at the moment she could only focus on the terrible, disgusting taste that immediately filled her mouth, almost making her withdraw her head.

Rick saw the disgust on her face and, before she could move, placed a hand on her head, glaring down at her. " My cock is not leaving your mouth until I cum, understood?" Sarah nodded, the cock still in her mouth, afraid of what a refusal might entail.

" I did not hear you...", Rick said in mockingly sweet tone, at the same time leaning back and removing his head. Reflexively, Sarah pulled back. " Yes...yes, I understAAAARGH!" she began, her words turning into a loud scream as the belt struck her back again. " Then why is my cock not IN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH?!"

She shrunk back as he yelled at her, now realizing he had tricked her by letting go of her head. He just wanted to see her hurt again. She shivered. These monsters would use any excuse to hurt her, to make her scream...and there was absolutely nothing that she could do about it. Was it a wonder that she started crying again as she lowered her head and took his cock into her mouth again?

It had been a while since she had last sucked a cock and she had never particularly enjoyed it. Still, she wanted this to be over and so tried as best as she could, moving her head back and forth on his cock, her lips tightly wrapped around his meat, her tongue working the shaft as it was in her mouth, her hands stroking the parts of his meat that was not inside her mouth.

Every now and then, she had to pause as the taste of his precum forced her to gag, but he did not seem to mind, moaning in pleasure at her unwilling ministrations. At least his comrades had stopped hitting her...although her back still stung horribly from the whipping.

" You're good...but I've had better cocksuckers...", Rick muttered, reaching down to grope her tits again, kneading them roughly once more, just to see her whince in pain. " But hey, you'll have plenty of opportunities to learn tonight!" His comrades laughed and whistled at that and Sarah feld her heart sink with despair. It would not be over when she had finished him off...not by far...

Still, she kept up her efforts until, finally, she was rewarded by him groaning loudly...shortly before he began to shot a massive load into her mouth....

As much as it disgusted and horrified the poor girl, by now she knew better than to remove the cock from her mouth. She kept the tip of it in as the first waves of sperm began shooting into her mouth. Despite her best efforts, she could not prepare herself for the horrible taste that filled her mouth. She gagged and retched at it, trying her best to fight the urge to spit it all...

"Good whore!" Rick muttered "Swallow every fucking drop!" he ordered, watching as this once proud, haughty, strong woman, was now kneeling before him, his cock in her mouth as her gullet tried to swallow the wave after wave of cum his cock was force feeding her.

Still, as much as she tried, she couldn't get through with it. The torrent of the disgusting, vile jism seemed endless, with wave after wave being shot into her mouth. Soon the disgust overcame her and she finally moved her head away at the same time coughing out sticky, white strands of cum.

"You stupid fuck!" Rick yelled, raising his hand to strike her... he didn't do it just yet though, as the image of the woman coughing out cum pitifully, which hung from her chin and fell to her impressive tits, was also extremely arousing...

Still, he didn't want to make her feel that she can disobey their orders without consequence... and to be honest he was happy with any excuse to hurt her.  Viciously backhanding the woman, Rick has sent Sarah flying to the floor. She cried as she hit the hard floor and then yelled once again, as the man kicked her in the stomach, making her double down.

"You stupid bitch!" he yelled "You were supposed to swallow every drop!"
"No worries... we'll give her lots of practice" another guys said, looking hungrily at the whimpering woman.

"Oh yeah, she'll be doing a lot of sucking!"
"Can't wait to check out her mouth!" the guys said with a grin before yelling to Sarah "Eh, whore! Crawl over and take my cock into your sweet mouth!"

Offline blondiecath

• Senior
  • Merits 7
    • https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/blondiecath
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2016, 05:50:58 AM »
Nice to see this story gets on going again!

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 23
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2016, 09:12:08 AM »
YEAH !! Finally !!  :emot_wow.gif: :ani_cheerleader.gif:
If she can‘t breathe, she can‘t scream !

Sienna
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2016, 12:11:13 PM »
I wonder what comes next :p

Zenia
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2016, 08:43:38 AM »
Can't wait to read more

Offline nolongerinnocent
  • Junior
  • Merits 8
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2016, 02:27:07 AM »
I second that!

Offline dusk666
  • Junior
  • Merits 2
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2016, 05:10:12 AM »
Brilliant story! Waiting for the daughter...

Offline dhemius
  • Senior
  • Merits 26
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2016, 03:43:05 AM »
Blushing with shame, the woman obeyed, obediently crawling towards another thug, his cock already pulled out and rock hard. The show she gave sucking Rick off, her crawling with breasts dangling indecently... and the perspective of having her warm mouth wrapped around the man's cock was enough to make him instantly ready.
When she arrived, he immediately grabbed her hair and yanked her head towards his cock, the tip sliding across her lips. " Take it in, you dumb cunt!" he snarled...then spat right onto her face, laughing as she jerked in surprise and disgust. Fat tears ran down her cheeks as Sarah parted her lips, too afraid to do anything but obey now.

Her body still hurt from the vicious lashings and she was afraid that they might find another excuse to hurt her any moment now. Still on her hands and knees, she proceeded to slurp and suck on his cock to the best of her ability, her body trembling slightly as she sobbed around the cock between her lips.

" Hmmm...yes...damn, this feels good..." the man, called Joe, as Sarah now remembered, groaned. " I bet she'd been waiting for such a night...when she could put those skills to good use..." Slowly, he started to thrust his hips forward a bit, making her gag slightly as the tip of his cock touched the back of her throat. But, thankfully, he did not slam his dick all the way in and Sarah was already grateful for such a small mercy.

However, her relief soon proved to be short-lived. For while she sucked, she heard one of the other men step behind her. " Mind sharing, Joe? I can't stand this any more, it's just too hot!"

Joe merely laughed, keeping a hand on Sarah's head to keep her from moving away from his cock. " Be my guest!" Then, as Sarah, hit by a sudden jolt of fear at these words, hesitated in her efforts, he looked down, snarling, " Keep sucking! DOn't care what happens around you...you'll not stop until I cum!"

Meanwhile, Sarah felt hands on her hips, hearing Jess kneel down behind her...and then, her entire body tensed as she felt something touch her cuntlips...
"Mppfff! Nnnnn!" Sarah protested, knowing what was about to happen. She wanted to shake her head, beg, plead... but she was too afraid to remove the cock from her mouth for one second.

"Good... good..." the man in front her said with a small moan of pleasure "I like you moaning on my cock... you can keep doing that... but don't you even think about stopping sucking it!" he warned Sarah, whose only reaction was a quiet, involuntary whimper.

"Oh yes... we'll spear the bitch from both ends" the man behind her said, teasingly rubbing the tip of his cock against her pussy lips "Are you ready to be fucked in two of your holes like a cheap whore?" he asked, leaning over and whispering to Sarah's ear.

"Nnnn! Plss!" Sarah begged, despite knowing that all her pleading accomplished was making those thugs want her even more.
"Great! Here it comes! All in one push!" the main said grinning.

He grab Sarah y her hips, digging his fingers into her sensitive flesh and pushed with all the strength he could muster. Despite his boast, he didn't manage to ram the entirety of his cock, her dry and unwilling pussy made it impossible... but breaking this resistance was a pleasure in itself - at least for him.
"Mmmmmm!" Sarah, feeling as if a burning hot rod was rammed up her cunt moaned in pain around the cock in her mouth, her warm breath bringing even more pleasure.

"Damn you're tight! I would have sworn that you were sleeping around with random guys but it seems your cunt isn't used much!" the guy raping her pussy yelled.
"She must be taking it in her mouth and ass instead!" another commented to which the men reacted with laughter.
"Like a real whore. Hear it whore? Are you a pro?"

Even if Sarah wanted to respond, with the cock gagging her, she couldn't... but the men didn't care.
"He asked you a question, whore? Are you a pro? Do you love taking it in your mouth and ass?" someone yelled to her ear, hitting her back with his belt for emphasis.

Sarah screamed around Joe's cock as the belt struck her again, sending another wave of pain through her body. Desperately, she tried to shake her head, unwilling to ler their allegations stand like that. But Joe's grip on her head was too tight and she could not move at all. All she could do was weep and take their cocks, hoping that it would be over soon.

Offline dusk666
  • Junior
  • Merits 2
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2016, 09:02:59 AM »
Very hot!

Offline Amm1270

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2016, 11:26:06 AM »
 :emot_thedrool.gif: More please
Fantasy is everything to me,I will not do the time because I refuse to the do the crime... Keep it fantasy my friend's...

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2016, 01:35:56 PM »
Loved it.  This is HOT.  Thank you for sharing.  Eagerly waiting for more. 

Offline dhemius
  • Senior
  • Merits 26
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2017, 07:26:23 AM »
She was terrified of the prospect of one of them trying to enter her ass. She had never even considered it an option and would certainly never have agreed to her husband proposing such a thing. She could not dare to imagine how painful it must be...even more painful than Jeff raping her pussy right now.

" Hey, Rick...mind giving her a few more lashes? Her cunt tightens up so nicely when someone hurts her!" " Hmmm...nnnnhhh...pllsshhh...!" Sarah moaned, but no one paid her any heed. Rick was all too happy to hurt her, loving to satisfy his sadistic streak. As he grabbed the belt and began to lash out at her again, he felt his own cock stir once more.

Sarah, helpless to avoid the lashings, screamed and trembled, writhing between her rapists while they kept up their brutal assault, her screams and her tensing whenever she was struck only adding to their pleasure even as she wept in agony and horror.

When they finally came, both Jeff and Joe erupted almost at the same time. As Joe came, he rammed his cock all the way down her throat, making her gag hard even as his cock began to shoot a massive load right down her throat, forcing her to swallow. A split second later, Jeff growled, filling her cunt with his cum. He kept fucking her for a bit longer until he was completely spent and pulled out.

Soon, Joe pulled out as welll, leaving her gasping, sperm leaking from her mouth once more.
At least the lashings had stopped...for now. Teary-eyes, Sarah looked up at them, her lips trembling as she pleaded. " Please...no more...I can't take it..."

Rock scoffed. " But you took it like a pro so far! Come on...we've only just started! What do you think, guys? I think it's time someone introduced her to the joys of anal sex..."

Offline dusk666
  • Junior
  • Merits 2
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2017, 03:45:48 PM »
Great! Thanks for the new chapter!

darklord
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2017, 08:21:21 PM »
So good to see another addition to this great story.

Offline dhemius
  • Senior
  • Merits 26
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2017, 04:04:10 AM »
"No... ugh..." Sarah's protest was interrupted as she had to cough out a bit more of the cum "No! Not there!" she cried.
"Now... now, you little whore. We've already established that you are a pro who loved taking it up her mouth and ass." Rick said.
"No... please..."
"Besides..." Rick continued, in low, dangerous voice "I thought you've learned that you should fucking forget about the word 'no'!" he suddenly shouted, landing a powerful lash on Sarah's shapely ass.

"Aieee!" the woman screamed as the belt hit her.
"You fucking, dumb whore!" Rick yelled as if he was insane "Are you too dumb to understand that you'r our fucking sex toy! That you take cock whenever we want, wherever we want and however we fucking want! Understood?!"
"Yes... Yes!" Sarah screamed as the lashes kept landing on her behind and back.
"So will you take the cock in your fucking ass?!" Rick asked.

Sarah knew that if she said 'no' again, than she would be severely punished. But she couldn't - just couldn't agree to that. They've already took her body but she couldn't allow them to use her in this disgusting and - she was sure about it - extremely painful way.

"Please... no... please..." she whimpered.
"You really are fucking dumb" Joe said, shaking his head.
"You are in for a beating of your life, whore" Rick said menacingly, raising his hand.
"No... please... don't hurt me..." Sarah whispered, trying to crawl away. "Please... don't... don't fuck my ass..."

She raised her tear-filled eyes, and seeing it as the only escape from her situation she tried to take on her most seductive voice... though due to the trembling of her lips she didn't really succeed.
"Please... please... take my pussy... my cunt... instead. Please fuck my cunt... and my... and my mouth... I'll make it good... I'll swallow every drop..."

The men whistled in appreciation.
"She really is a fucking horny whore..." Jeff said.
"But that won't save her from some serious ass-pounding" another man laughed and as his buddies cheered, Sarah's spirit sank.

" The only question is...who's first up her ass?" Joe asked, grinning. Sarah whimpered, her entire body trembling in fear. She wanted to beg again, to plead with them not to do this...but, even in her panicked state, she had realized that it was pointless.

" Well, it is my party, after all...and I just feel about ready to give it to her again!" Rick said, stepping closer to the frightened woman. Instinctively, Sarah tried to crawl away from him, but was quickly stopped when he put his foot onto her left hand, making her cry out in pain. " Okay, bitch, listen to me!" he said sharply, increasing the pressure of his foot, " now, you will get on your hands and knees and present your ass to me. You won't say no and you won't try to get away. You will stay where you are and you will take my cock up your ass like the pro you are. IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?"

Again, he increased the pressure, making Sarah cringe and whimper. " Y-yes...", she whispered with trembling lips, knowing that she simply had no other options. No begging would save her.

" Then why aren't you on your hands and knees yet?" Rick barked, stepping back from her. Before she could even move, the belt landed on her body again, just for good measure and to spur her on. Sobbing, Sarah scrambled onto her hands and knees, hanging her head as she waited for the inevitable, her gaze on the floor.

A moment later, she felt Rick's hands on her ass, spreading her cheeks. His cock, already hard again from witnessing her brutal rape, brushed against her skin, making very muscle in her body tense up. " Prepare for the ass-pounding of your life", Rick whispered into her ear, eliciting another panicked crying fit from her. Silently, she mouthed the word 'no', but she did not dare to speak it out...

And then, without further ado, he placed his fat cockhead against the entrance to her anus and pushed...hard.

"Aiieeee! Noooo! Stooop!" Sarah shrieked in sudden, unbelievable pain as her body jerked forward, instinctively trying to escape this agony.

Her scream was rewarded with a round of applause and cheers.
"Oh yes... it is TIGHT!" he said, savouring the wonderful feeling of her asshole gripping her ass. It was tight, wonderfully tight.

For her it was pure hell, her asshole stretched beyond any comfortable limit around his thick pole. Even just buried in her it hurt so much... but he didn't just let it be buried there.

To her extreme pain, he began roughly fucking her. At first her relished in the exertion of forcing his cock into her resisting ass, past her clenching muscles, each of his powerful pushes being rewarded by another scream from the woman's mouth.