Author Topic: Which Alien Would You Prefer To Fuck In The Star Trek Universe?  (Read 8017 times)

Lust4Mommy
Re: Which Alien Would You Prefer To Fuck In The Star Trek Universe?
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2015, 01:49:50 PM »
Well not an alien, but a Enterprise crew member but the Blonde one (can't remember her name as she was on 1 episode only) that the Greek God Apollo made his on that episode when they encountered her.  Also in terms of aliens, the "Green Alien" woman on that pilot episode that was doing the belly dancing for Capt. Pike; yes, I jacked off to her when I was a kid :)

Offline Lyn
  • Junior
  • Merits 4
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2015, 06:19:24 PM »
-
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 03:58:54 PM by Lyn »

Offline Flygirl

• Junior
  • Merits 52
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2015, 09:30:13 PM »
As a girl, it would have to be Worf (Klingon).  No contest. And if I couldn't have him in the Star Trek universe, I would gladly substitute Michael Dorn. Then there's Data.  Does he count?

If I were a guy, then Deanna Troi (Betazoid), without question. Hell I'm a girl and I'd STILL put her a close second behind Worf.  I do realize she's only have Betazoid, but still...
God help me, but sometimes I just need to be used by a bunch of men at once. Most of the time I'm happy with just one good cock, but sometimes... I just need to be overpowered by six or eight guys and used until I pass out.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2015, 11:00:41 PM »
Nothing wrong with Deanna being only half Betazoid... ;-)
How about Nurse Chapel from the first series? Or Uhura? Janice Rand?
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline Flygirl

• Junior
  • Merits 52
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2015, 09:50:34 PM »
Nothing wrong with Deanna being only half Betazoid... ;-)
How about Nurse Chapel from the first series? Or Uhura? Janice Rand?

I loved all the ladies on TOS... but I looked up to them as role models and didn't have any lesbian fantasies about them.  I did fantasize about being the girl who brought out the emotion lust in Spock outside of Pon farr.

Here's an alien I'd do in a heartbeat.  Klaatu - the Michael Rennie character in the original 1951 The Day The Earth Stood Still -- NOT the ridiculous Keanu Reeves character.  I always envied the Patricia Neal character because I was sure she was fucking Klaatu.  8)
God help me, but sometimes I just need to be used by a bunch of men at once. Most of the time I'm happy with just one good cock, but sometimes... I just need to be overpowered by six or eight guys and used until I pass out.

Offline Algore

• Graduate
  • Merits 85
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2015, 06:13:25 AM »
As a girl, it would have to be Worf (Klingon).  No contest. And if I couldn't have him in the Star Trek universe, I would gladly substitute Michael Dorn. Then there's Data.  Does he count?

There's an episode where Data gets his E-dick up for Tasha Yar, so yes, he counts. It's the one where some weird effect is making everyone act drunk (Picard nearly scores with Crusher BTW). For some ridiculous reason it was affecting Data as well, and he succumbs to Tasha's charms. She asks (I forget the wording) if he's capable of the required interaction and he responds "I am programmed for a variety of functions" or something like that. Tasha then drags him away...

After spending the entire night riding Datas cock of steel, Tasha speaks to him next morning (after the "drunk" effect has been neutralised) and says "It never happened". So she was a bitch in that respect - though she was undoubtedly a hot fuck while it happened.

Sidenote: there's an ep where it is strongly hinted that Tasha was gang-raped prior to joining Starfleet... fanfic idea anyone?

As for me I think Trill. Those spots did it for me. I like Jadzir - tall, slender, white skin and long dark hair... the spots were icing on the cake.

I don't know who you think you are but before this night is through... I'm gonna do bad things with you!

See my profile for a list of my stories!

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2015, 10:21:42 AM »
At the time Denise Crosby was on Star Trek: The Next Generation, I wasn't a fan - despite the release of older nudes by Playboy at the time with Denise sporting some major bush and a great ass :^) - Tasha Yar was just too manly.
I liked her better as the doomed Rachel Creed in 1989's Pet Sematary and even more as the Sheriff of No Man's Land in an early episode of '93-'94's The Adventures Of Brisco County, Jr. Plus I found a few recent pics of her doing Sci-Fi conventions and she isn't the super skinny girls she once was...
On the other hand, Tasha Yar's sister was much hotter than Tasha, remember her? I'd lover to stick to her... ;-)

- Unknown

Offline Carnivore

• Junior
  • Merits 12
  • I always play with my prey... to start ...
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2015, 09:46:11 AM »
Oh yes, Tasha's sister looked like she would have been an incredible fuck toy.
"No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast" - William Shakespeare, Richard III

Offline Flygirl

• Junior
  • Merits 52
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2015, 08:44:00 PM »
On the other hand, Tasha Yar's sister was much hotter than Tasha, remember her? I'd lover to stick to her... ;-)

Wow YES!  I DO remember her.  Ishara Yar I think. I know an actress named Beth Toussaint played her.  I was lucky enough to meet Beth once*  and she's pretty stunning, despite being in her 50s. People say she looks a lot like Linda Hamilton which I think is true.

I agree with you completely.  If I were a guy, I'd "do" her in a heartbeat.  A lot less hard-edged than Denise Crosby.

*Way back when I was modeling I did a little work as a screen extra. I have a grand total of nearly a minute of screen time. Another decade, it might be as much as two!   ;)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2015, 12:14:25 AM »
There was something Linda Hamilton around Terminator '84 about the actress that played Tasha's sister...

- Unknown

Offline Kif

• Junior
  • Merits 28
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2015, 07:20:43 PM »

Kes from Voyager would've made a great victim, like a little blonde elf.  Dax would've kicked my ass and hauled me off to Odo.  T'Pol from Enterprise too.  She might've raped ME!  I'll bet Ro Laren would've LIKED it!  Troi's mother too.  Janice Rand was oh-my-god hot (but human).  Any Orion slave girl, but it kinda takes the fun out of it if they're already slaves. 
"If I said you had a beautiful body, would you take your pants off and dance around a little?" - Lt. Kif Kroker

Offline vdarth87
  • Junior
  • Merits 1
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2016, 01:36:58 PM »
Betazoids would be interesting choice. Look just like humans other than the black eyes. But their telepathic abilities would make for some interesting interaction.

Idk about Vulcans. No emotion, seems like that would lead to very boring sex. Then again, Spock's mother is human, so it was supposedly enjoyable enough.

Better off going with romulan. Exactly like Vulcan, but they have emotions.

Sex with klingons is usually not recommended, many times in star trek episodes. They are much stronger than humans, and could potentially cause some serious injury. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to control a Klingon woman, and I'd be the one getting raped, lol. That and the head plate things dont do anything for me, altho maybe a half klingon, half human, their heads arent as extreme.

And of course, can't forget the classic Orion girls. The green skin is exotic.

Offline vdarth87
  • Junior
  • Merits 1
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2016, 01:40:48 PM »

T'Pol from Enterprise too.

Ah, almost forgot about her... she was hot. That episode where she had to decontaminate with the captain by basically showering with each other...

Ferengi (just to say it happened)

Hope you're an exhibitionist, ferengi don't let women wear clothes ever.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 01:49:56 PM by vdarth87 »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2016, 01:19:09 AM »
I LOVE Deanna Troi, PG, even did a story about her.
I agree, i'd do Beverly Crusher too.
I'd do Kathryn Janeway, Kes, B'lanna Torres definitely, and Seven Of Nine.

- Unknown

Offline Nyx

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 86
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2016, 01:24:05 AM »

T'Pol from Enterprise too.

Ah, almost forgot about her... she was hot. That episode where she had to decontaminate with the captain by basically showering with each other...

Ferengi (just to say it happened)

Hope you're an exhibitionist, ferengi don't let women wear clothes ever.

All my dreams...