Author Topic: What was your favorite part of Spartacus: War of the Damned (2010–2013) ?  (Read 772 times)

Offline Eve.

• Freshman
  • Merits 5
So many good sex/rape scenes here! Personally I loved when Lucretia owned Crixus against his will and he had to please her in ways her husband could not... but my absolute FAVORITE dynamic is near the end when Marcus Licinius Crassus owns Sinuessa and keeps her for her entire like against her will until she submits and raises his and his wife's son (who later rapes her) but always Marcus keeps her close to him always, even closer than he keeps his wife as she has learned what his needs are and she performs for him as needed.

What is your favorite scene/relationship in this show?
Any man can grab a woman and throw her by her hair onto a bed, call her a slut and violate her but that is just rough sex. True dominance is the ability to whisper in her ear and observe as she obediently takes off her clothing. Methodically one piece at a time. Watching as she kneels before you offering her entire self to you. Willingly without reservation or hesitation. She will show you her most vulnerable self without reservation. And you will know nothing else satisfies her than making you happy...

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
I have not watched it, but is certainly on my list now.
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Offline Eve.

• Freshman
  • Merits 5
Not too many people I know have watched it but I loved it! Two words "Yes Dominas"

The last picture is my favorite scene but they cut the shot  :'( Thats where Marcus's son rapes his fathers favorite concubine to get back at him. Ahh so much fun!

Any man can grab a woman and throw her by her hair onto a bed, call her a slut and violate her but that is just rough sex. True dominance is the ability to whisper in her ear and observe as she obediently takes off her clothing. Methodically one piece at a time. Watching as she kneels before you offering her entire self to you. Willingly without reservation or hesitation. She will show you her most vulnerable self without reservation. And you will know nothing else satisfies her than making you happy...

Lust4Mommy
Can't remember the name of that punk kid at the moment, but loved the scene when he raped the slave (his father's (Marcus) mistress)  Thought that was HOT!!!!

In terms of non-sex scenes.  Loved the last scene when Spartacus was about to die at the hands or sword of Marcus only to be rescued one last time from his two most loyal brother's in arms (Aggron - spelling? and the other dude (damn can't remember the names anymore).  That scene gave me goose bumps :)