Author Topic: Celeb Rape Fantasies  (Read 6744 times)

BMuse
Celeb Rape Fantasies
« on: September 22, 2013, 04:42:47 AM »
A place to discuss and post hot pics of your celebrity fantasy rape victims and/or rapists! You don't have to post pics, but if you do, please, one per celeb, and try to say a little something about what you'd do to them or what you'd want them to do to you, otherwise this just becomes a pic thread, and we can get hot celeb pics anywhere. This should be something different, for us. Also, if your celeb fantasy has already been posted, feel free to post another pic of them, but try to say something different. I'll get us started...

Kelly Brook

One of my favourite fantasies, rape or otherwise, I'd take my time with Lady Kelly. Start nice and slow with her, maybe via blackmail, keep her for days, weeks, months, but never getting rough with her. I'd keep her perfect, like a China doll. All to myself.

Myleene Klass

I'd spend a lot of time violating that pretty face. And the rest of her too, but mostly the face.

Beyonce

I'd get rough with this one. Toss her all over the place. And can you imagine those hips in action?

Emma Watson

She needs wrecked too. Pretty little thing. I'd love to participate in her days-long gangrape with about 20 guys.

That's all I'll post for now, save some for the rest of you. ;)

Offline pantherx
  • Junior
  • Merits 22
Re: Celeb Rape Fantasies
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 08:25:00 PM »
Mila Kunis

Mila would wake up tied spread eagle in the back of my van.  I'd enjoy her shrill voice protesting through her gag as I kiss and caress her sexy legs while telling her how long I dreamt of fucking her.  I'd watch her tremble as I cut her panties off.  Parked deep in the woods, I'd take my time using all of her until I'm satisfied and dump her naked in the middle of nowhere.

Offline pantherx
  • Junior
  • Merits 22
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 12:39:48 AM »
Natalie Dormer

I'd love to get her alone "innocently," and maybe make a few inappropriate compliments so I could watch her smirk as she smiles nervously.  When I jump her, I'd wrap a strap around her neck and watch her struggle.   I'd stare into her eyes as I force her to beg to suck my cock, then make her stare up at me as she chokes herself on me.  She won't get to finish that easy, though, as I would force her up against the wall and pound her from behind until my cum drips down her thigh.

BMuse
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2013, 09:52:34 AM »
How could I forget Scarlett Johansson?

This is another one I'd kidnap and keep for days. Although I don't know if I'd ever stop fucking those tits. I'd cover them with my hot cum too. When I've had my fun, and she's emotionally broken, thinking it can't get any worse... I'd let some friends in to gangrape her. Maybe film the whole thing, release it on the internet.

Offline cret111
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 12
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2020, 05:27:45 PM »
Digging this thread back up because I've got some thoughts.

Nicki Minaj

She'd be a feisty one, but that would make it all the more satisfying to get face down, ass up, hearing her scream and watching that booty jiggle while I show her the pleasures of anal rape.

Serena Williams

Continuing the theme of gorgeous black women with huge asses, Serena would be tough to subdue, so she might have to take a rough beating. Soon, she'd be ballgagged, bent over a pommel horse, and buttfucked in a dirty basement, Pulp Fiction-style.

Nathalie Emmanuel

A gorgeous piece of ass who seems all prim and proper. We'll see how dignified she is when she's on her knees in a remote bar in the middle of nowhere, being violated by white cock.

Offline cret111
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 12
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2020, 09:38:35 PM »
Another gorgeous black celebrity, Niecy Nash. She'd be a fighter, but she's got a fat ass and some nice blowjob lips.

Offline oh2bedesired

• Junior
  • Merits 36
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2021, 06:49:49 AM »
  I don't have a pic and even if I did I wouldn't be able to navigate RU's difficult system of posting a pic.

But Constance Marie,aka sitcom milf Angie Lopez from the George Lopez show.The way she walked around in those tight hip huggers is enough to drive any man crazy.
   Does that not spark anyone's imagination about a good gangrape story or maybe a mom daughter home invasion?
   I wish it would.
Being RAPED.....is all about ACCEPTING the fact that you are either,about to be raped, you are being raped or that you are a survivor of having been raped.
The very second you ACCEPT either one or all of these ....you've given your CONSENT to RECEIVE.

Offline tuffd

• Junior
  • Merits 14
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2021, 07:53:56 AM »
I think about the same thing when ever I watch that show !! And a wife daughter thing would be HOT !!!!

Offline cret111
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 12
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2021, 10:45:36 AM »
Yeah, that kind of motherly type of celebrity is always a good target. Soft bodies and cute faces, what's not to love?

Offline Romulus

• Freshman
  • Merits 11
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2021, 05:16:56 AM »
Natalie Alyn Lind

« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 10:45:44 PM by Romulus »

Offline cret111
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 12
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2021, 08:57:40 PM »
Natalie Alyn Lind

She's a cutie, I'd have a lot of fun pinning her little body down and fucking her little throatpussy.

Offline cret111
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 12
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2021, 09:09:44 PM »
Sarah Silverman and Mindy Kaling, two loudmouth babes with fat juicy booties that need to be given the Pulp Fiction treatment. Ballgagged and buttfucked.

Offline RuinGirls4Fun

• Freshman
  • Merits 14
  • Howdy, I write sometimes.
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2021, 03:06:12 AM »
Doja Cat

I'd love to lock her up with a muzzle on and abuse that ass everyday until it's broken

Offline Dawg75
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2021, 09:44:20 PM »
Melissa McCarthy--- you perverts don't appreciate BBW's enough--- cuffed on her knees with a knife drawing a little blood under her chin and my dick buried in her face

Offline Zeruel

• Senior
  • Merits 27
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2021, 05:58:50 PM »

Chanel Rion.... she is invited to a private talk about Joe Biden's business affairs in China.
No cameras. She comes alone. Big mistake.
She is easily abducted, stripped and raped in a closed factory, whose workers Trump had promised a golden future just three years ago.

After losing their job, the rough men really vent their rage on the bitch. Dozens of them, former trump fans, mocking her for her asian look and her super expensive designer clothes while fucking the shit out of her.