Author Topic: Movie Request  (Read 2990 times)

larry6
Movie Request
« on: August 25, 2012, 06:43:46 AM »
Anyone have a movie to this pic?

larry6
Re: Movie Request
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 05:50:13 AM »
Can't seem to find a video or movie, but, does anyone know where I can get the rest of the picture set for this.  She is soooooooo hot!!!  Thanks for any help, in advance.

larry6
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 07:02:59 PM »
SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!

Offline the_lecher

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 83
  • There is no safe place.
    • www.myspace.com/lecherlingam
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 03:00:10 AM »
SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!

Yes, she is.  She's ridiculously fucking hot.  I'm afraid I haven't seen that before, and I don't recognize her off hand, but if I ever do come across anything else from this set, I'll try to track down the source.

Don't hold your breath, though.
I must strip you down and bare your soul, so that you may bear my soul!

larry6
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 05:46:48 PM »
Boing! Another boner!  Another SPLAT!  Happens every time I see this picture!  She is sooooooo hot!  I need more of her!

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2012, 04:05:35 PM »
I used the TinEye reverse image look-up and got no hits.
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

larry6
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2012, 05:22:02 AM »
Thanks for trying!

larry6
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2012, 07:35:05 PM »
Has anyone been able to locate any more photos from this set or a link to the video?  Anyone? Anything at all.  Anyone know who the girl is?

larry6
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2012, 07:10:30 PM »
Still desperately searching for more photos from this photo shoot.  Is there anyone out there that can help me.  It would be soooooooooo appreciated.  This babe is sooooooo hot!!!!

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2012, 03:36:49 PM »
Sorry, I could not find anything.  The Lecher is your best source for info.
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

larry6
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2012, 02:14:41 PM »
Has anyone been able to find anything on this picture yet?

larry6
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2012, 02:19:50 PM »
Awesome job, Neighbor.  Thanks a lot.  I appreciate it.  Isn't she sooooooo hot?

larry6
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2012, 04:07:55 PM »
No-one has found any other pictures or a movie with this hot babe in it yet?  Hopefully someone can soon find something.

Offline the_lecher

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 83
  • There is no safe place.
    • www.myspace.com/lecherlingam
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2012, 04:03:47 PM »
Sorry, I could not find anything.  The Lecher is your best source for info.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Em.  Unfortunately, in this case, I don't have much help to offer, at least not at this point.  It's possible that I might be able to turn something up if I put a little time into it, which I haven't done yet, but I've been kept pretty busy lately.  Perhaps I'll have some time over the holidays to look into it, but I don't want to raise anyone's hopes too high.

Based on my observations of the pic in the OP, I would hazard the following guesses, but don't set too much store by them, because they're just guesses.
  • It looks to me like the image is from a photo shoot, rather than being a screencap from a video.  If that's the case, then it's possible that no video of this "scene" exists, and that photos are all that's to be had.  As to whether any of the other photos from the set are hardcore, or whether it's a softcore set, I wouldn't venture a guess at this point.
  • I would say that this photo was taken in Europe, and that she's a Euro model, possibly Dutch or German, but more likely Eastern European.
  • I would venture a guess that the photo was taken within the last five to seven years.  If I'm right, that could be moderately helpful in identifying the model or the scene.  But I'm not overly confident on this point.
I must strip you down and bare your soul, so that you may bear my soul!

larry6
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2013, 05:05:12 AM »
Whew, finally found it!  DAISY VAN-HEYDEN.  Check this out!
http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/1842626/daisy-van-heyden