Author Topic: What fantasy turns you on the most?  (Read 35752 times)

Offline LunaBerri

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • I Love RU!
Re: What fantasy turns you on the most?
« Reply #210 on: August 13, 2021, 06:09:48 AM »
Forced pleasure. Enjoying your rape to the point you start to beg for more.

Offline Sylverfaux
  • Campus Visitor
  • Merits 0
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #211 on: September 04, 2023, 11:29:55 AM »
My favorite dark fantasies are groups of women forced to watch each other raped (bridal showers, home invasions, cheer leaders, slumber parties, mother/daughters, camp outs etc) .  Maybe even forced to choose who goes first or even fight each other and the loser gets taken.  Fight could involve contest where the group is forced to strip each other and first one totally naked goes first...BF or husbands forced to watch as well... :emot_thedrool.gif: :emot_thedrool.gif:

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1053
« Reply #212 on: September 05, 2023, 11:28:54 AM »
My favorite dark fantasies are groups of women forced to watch each other raped (bridal showers, home invasions, cheer leaders, slumber parties, mother/daughters, camp outs etc) .  Maybe even forced to choose who goes first or even fight each other and the loser gets taken.  Fight could involve contest where the group is forced to strip each other and first one totally naked goes first...BF or husbands forced to watch as well... :emot_thedrool.gif: :emot_thedrool.gif:

Those types of scenarios are very exciting! I have included them in several of my stories.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline HumiliationInc
  • Freshman
  • Merits 3
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #213 on: September 07, 2023, 07:00:18 PM »
Glad to see that I'm the only one who enjoys a multi-woman scenario. I love the interplay of shared ravishment and humiliation and there's a lot of fun dynamics that can play out.

Offline DrEirm
  • Campus Visitor
  • Merits 0
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #214 on: September 12, 2023, 01:55:30 AM »
My guilty fantasy is raping and impregnating a lesbian in front of her girlfriend to ruin their lives and relationship. There’s a sick power in claiming a gold star lesbian and marking her as raped for everyone to see as her belly begins to swell with the undeniable truth that I came in her and her girlfriend has to decide if she wants to stay with her love and raise my reminder.

Offline SexKitten365

• Freshman
  • Merits 4
  • Howdy! I'm an Owned slut
« Reply #215 on: October 06, 2023, 09:34:51 AM »
I actually got to play out one of my bigger fantasies. You can read about below if you'd like.

Everyone in this scene is over 18. This was also completely planned out. There are parts that were planned but with no details to make it real for me. This was my 18th birthday surprise the weekend after I turned 18. I'll be putting in as much detail as I can remember and adding some details to help carry the story more smoothly.  :emot_kiss.gif:

My first Rape Scene!

I'm wearing a schoolgirls uniform, a cute plaid skirt just a touch too short and a white button down shirt with long sleeves. I just got out of school and my boyfriend texts me to walk home with no panties. I take them off in the bathroom, putting them in my school bag. I start to walk to his house but before I could even get to his house, someone kidnaps me likely wanting to sell me off to a sex trafficer I can only assume. He blindfolds me, gags me, ties me to the back of the car, speaking a language I don't understand. But I know I'm scared.

He finally stops after a few moments of driving. In a rough growl accent he says he's going to take me in the woods and rape my holes till I can't stand anymore. Then he's gonna tie me to a tree and rape me some more so he knows he's giving his client the best he can give him. He drags me into the forrest where he spends what feels like hours raping me, cumming into my wet cunt. I fall over from being abused so much and he picks me up throwing me into a tree. I hit my head hard, dazed he picks me up and ties my wrist to a branch over my head and spreads my legs wide. He slams his cock into me a few more times then he stops.

I hear footsteps. They're talking. Then I feel hands on me. I jump, I try to plead for help. God please help me. He takes off my gag. I beg him to help me, please I cant take it any more. Cold and sharp knife is to my throat. I sob, he coos at me. Speaking thickly he says," She is a pretty treat. She bruises so beautifully too." Rubbing my legs and sides I can almost hear him smile. He puts the gag back on me pulling the knife away from my throat. "I'll pay you 100$ for her" Oh god, I'm being sold. I can't be sold. My kidnapper laughs, saying something in another language. They talk for a while back and forth. Then my new master picks up one of my legs. Moving my leg around, bending my knee and putting it to my chest then out again. Oh god he's seeing how flexible I am. I sob, trying to speak through my gag. His zipper comes undone and he slides his cock into me. Giving me a few test thrusts he stops and pulls out of me. He sighs and says, "You are right, she is like fine wine. 200 it is."
All the sudden my ropes snap and I hit the forrest floor. I can't stand, my body hurts too much. He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. I groan in pain. I get put in a trunk.

A few moment later of driving and I hear the keys for the trunk. Then his mouth is by my ear. "You will walk slowly and willingly towards the door, don't run or scream if you want to keep that pretty throat of yours." I gulp, nodding. My blindfold finally coming off and he slowly removes my gag. Its so bright out here. Where am I? Oh god, I don't know where I am. Slowly we walk towards the door to the house in front of us. I'm seeing him for the first time too. He's handsome, rugged, tall. Black hair and tan skin.

We reach the door. He opens the door with his keys and we step inside. He returns my blindfold and gag throwing me onto the couch. Then I hear several sets of footsteps. Oh no, I don't want to raped anymore. He ties my arms to the back of the couch to the post at the bottom and puts me as close to the edge of the couch as possible with my legs being spread with a spreader bar. Then I feel his cock back in me. He's raping me. He unbuttons my shirt and licks my breast palming them roughly. He starts to rub my clit and then I'm cumming. Oh god I can't cum like this. He's started to breath shallow, oh fuck he's gonna cum. Before I can even attest to him doing so he's shoving his cock hard into my cunt putting his cum right into it.

After that, I got used by multiple men and for several hours. I was sore to all hell, I hurt from all the rough fucking,  I had bruises on me for days. If you like me to share the full story message me and I'll post it in the stories category. <3
Tradional Baby

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1053
« Reply #216 on: October 06, 2023, 10:33:24 PM »
That story is super hot, Sexkitten! Merit from me!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline HistBuff

• Junior
  • Merits 27
  • My fantasies are not shown in the movies.
« Reply #217 on: October 07, 2023, 12:35:26 AM »
By all means, write it in the gang-rape section! It is most excellent! ;D
My works can also be found on AO3 https://archiveofourown.org/users/HistBuff7

Offline Girlxgirllover
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #218 on: November 04, 2023, 12:47:33 PM »

I love it when a girl desperately trying to suck rapist nasty cum out of her sister to avoid pregnant but afterwards she still got pregnant
« Last Edit: November 04, 2023, 12:57:00 PM by Girlxgirllover »

Offline tampajohn
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #219 on: November 10, 2023, 02:08:58 PM »
Might be weird but military prisoner rape is exciting. The stuff going on in Israel where tHose girls were taken and raped was exciting.

Offline samsungsux
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #220 on: November 24, 2023, 04:17:39 PM »

Offline Dawg75
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #221 on: December 28, 2023, 08:31:23 PM »
I have fulfilled this one twice----- I have a sub that loves stangers but hates being manhandled by them---- I have left her bound in twilight on picnic tables in a park with a homeless encampment---- 6-8 guys using her and tossing her around really gets me going, I move her to another public place and take my turns.

Offline HistBuff

• Junior
  • Merits 27
  • My fantasies are not shown in the movies.
« Reply #222 on: February 05, 2024, 03:32:50 AM »
Rich, privileged white women finding themselves powerless in the hands of men they view as sub-humans, such as black Africans or Asian men.

The white girls and women get forcibly stripped, then brutally gang-raped, often forced to orgasm, before getting subjected to various forms of sexual humiliation, e.g. many cumshots on their face, beer on their breasts and ass, etc.

Most of my stories are variations of this.
My works can also be found on AO3 https://archiveofourown.org/users/HistBuff7

Offline David633517
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #223 on: February 10, 2024, 03:17:24 PM »
Overall the idea being raped by woman really turns me on.

I think if I’d choose one thing I’d say a group of girls that kidnap me and use me as there sex slave would be on top.
But yeah nothing really specific outstanding