Author Topic: Fantasy (but anitomically won't work)Part 1  (Read 1643 times)

Lark
Fantasy (but anitomically won't work)Part 1
« on: September 11, 2006, 10:27:00 PM »
Really hot highschool girl long black hair model body great breast. Kidnaped and me too. She is placed on a large spinning wheel like what you would see a knifethrower in a circus use to throw knifes at his assistant. all her cloths are riped off. I too am placed on a sepperate wheel. the pubic areas in the center. My cloths too are torn off. They start spinning  the wheels in oppisite directions bringing them closer together as she sees my cock get more and more engored knowing I am going to penitrate that little virgin pussy of hers she starts to scream as the head of my cock is pushed in that tight cunt of hers, I can feel the presure against her himen as I press threw her deep in side her. They stop the wheals and state that if we ever plan on getting out of hear we need to do as they say. Taking us off the wheels placeing colors on us and staiting we are now there slaves. Taking an item like a saw horse tying her ankles and hands putting ginger supositories up her ass loading her pussy an ass with ky and leaving her for half an hour coming back to her, as she is in tears swetting pussy and ass dripping wet. ordered to fuck her up her ass while she gets a cock down her throat until we both cum in side her, then forced to clean her orally as she does the same......
« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 11:24:38 PM by Emily »

Offline throatdagger
  • Freshman
  • Merits 7
Re: Fantisy (but anitomically won't work)Part 1
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 10:37:43 AM »
I am probably missing a key point. If you are both tied off center, the center of the wheel behind the exact location of the targets, wouldn't it work?  I would prefer the wheels laying down so the she is lowered from the top while you are raised up.

Maybe instead of a sawhorse, use a cold keg of beer to tie her over.  Nothing like the guys relaxing enjoying a cold one while she was getting tenderized.  The cold metal on her front should give her an extra tingle.  Have a real keg party.

LordVerde
Re: Fantisy (but anitomically won't work)Part 1
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 07:41:25 PM »

I like the idea of the KY but there are many other types of lubes and methods to get a woman wet and have her stay that way...  >:D

Offline TakeMeGrl

• Puritanical Editor
  • Undergrad
  • Merits 3
    • Take Me
Re: Fantasy (but anitomically won't work)Part 1
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2007, 02:37:44 PM »
Won't anatomically work....I think you're right.  And not to mention...wouldn't they get dizzy?!  lol.
Scientia est potentia - Knowledge is power