Author Topic: Would You Have Been A Nazi  (Read 6609 times)

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 507
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
Re: Would You Have Been A Nazi
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2017, 03:57:57 PM »
That's a pretty ignorant rant.

In what way?
Are you serious? You start with "We are worse than the Nazis" and then ask that? Look, rant if you like, but don't expect non-laughter to result.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Psiberzerker
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2017, 04:18:09 PM »
You start with "We are worse than the Nazis" and then ask that? Look, rant if you like, but don't expect non-laughter to result.

What metric do you want for worst?  Decades of Genocides, versus centuries, half a millenium of it.  Starting in October 1492, and continuous invasion with deportations, mass graves, internment camps, and "Ethnic Neighborhoods" throughout.  Body count?  We don't even know how many we killed, we aren't even as good at keeping records as the nazis, we publish statistics about Black on Black crime instead.

Total # of Law Enforcement Agents charged with a Hate Crime since 1996:  0.  Not one CHARGE.  That's also what we call a police State, because killing a LEO is a Felony.  Capital Offense if they have the Death penalty.  So, they can fill the prisons with People of Color (Other than white.  White isn't a color, it's All of them.) 

The Nazis are gone, and we are still here.  We still have ghettos, while the ruins of Lotz are now trendy hipster condos, and tourist shoppes.

We are far worse than the Nazis ever were.

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 507
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2017, 06:39:00 PM »
Unlike the Nazis, we tolerate insane rantings, so be happy and have a nice day.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.