Author Topic: Why Are You Here?  (Read 92271 times)

Offline ricken
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
Re: Why Are You Here?
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2010, 03:37:24 PM »
I'm here because of a new G/F, she is sub and expressed a desire to be "raped".
I have often told her that her body is mine to ravish & do with as I please....I enjoy teasing her, binding her, and being verbally abusive
All this is a little new to me, of course I dreamed of this stuff, but never found someone that enjoys as much as she does.
This has opened my eyes to another side of me I wasn't too in touch with.
So I guess I'm here to learn more.

Offline conge
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2010, 09:20:34 PM »
I am here because I found a few sex video a long with your site's url.
I do not remember how the vids get to my hard drive, but they are good.
So, here I am, checking out the side and hoping to find more exciting stuff...

Offline Ms. Zada

• Freshman
  • Merits 7
  • Life is too short to be Bored
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2010, 01:55:58 PM »
I'm not 100% sure why I'm here, but I have an idea..
 I've been more and more interested into alternative sex since I started playing SL (Second Life) back in 2006.  Being that I was married to a sexual retard at the time.. that game was my only way of exploring and learning.  I have since gotten rid of the retard and have had a few mild experiences that leave me craving more..
  For some reason the thought of rape roleplay has always turned me on.. i like it rough and i like being told what to do and how to do it in bed.  And oddly enough that same theory does NOT apply to my everyday life   :-X  I enjoy being held down someone having their way with me whether i like it or not..
  So yea, anyway, im a closet freak and this seems like a great place to crawl out of the closet and learn something new.
:::I bet you thought I was soft and sweet, thought an angel swept you off your feet.. but I'm about to turn up the heat. . . I'm here for your entertainment:::

Offline Nero

• Graduate
  • Merits 51
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2010, 04:10:23 PM »
... I was married to a sexual retard at the time...

I wish I'd thought of applying that phrase to one or two of my exes! 
Innocence passed me by

Offline Ms. Zada

• Freshman
  • Merits 7
  • Life is too short to be Bored
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2010, 10:35:16 AM »
... I was married to a sexual retard at the time...

I wish I'd thought of applying that phrase to one or two of my exes! 

Yea its a very fitting phrase for some.. i enjoy using it  :emot_rotf.gif:
:::I bet you thought I was soft and sweet, thought an angel swept you off your feet.. but I'm about to turn up the heat. . . I'm here for your entertainment:::

Offline Gryphin_Rampant

• Undergrad
  • Merits 26
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2010, 08:50:22 PM »
I'm not 100% sure why I'm here, but I have an idea..
  For some reason the thought of rape roleplay has always turned me on.. i like it rough and i like being told what to do and how to do it in bed.  And oddly enough that same theory does NOT apply to my everyday life   :-X  ... .
That is not "odd" at all.  It is very normal.  Most of the sexaully submissive women I have known were more assertive / aggressive in the real world.

mtn_laurel
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2010, 03:34:17 PM »
I'm here because the story of my rape is on this site.
I hope to explore & understand my feelings about what
happened to me, but do it here ..... safely.  I still relive
the experience.

Offline tinytimid

• Freshman
  • Merits 3
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2010, 06:04:04 PM »
I'm here because I have gotten involved with a man who is deliciously rough and powerful in bed, and that turns me on so much that I want him to force me to have sex with him and completely have free rein to do whatever he wishes with my body.  I want to push and fight and struggle against him, and really give the fight my all, but I'm very small and he is very large, so I know it will not be possible.  I want to be punished for fighting him.  I want him to have to tie me down because I'm fighting too hard for him to let me be free.  And then I want him to convince me that I enjoy what he is doing.  I want to be so completely used by him that I will be fully and completely his. 

i have two theories for why I want this, but they are not something I need to get into here.   

However, since this is my fantasy and he is a little hesitant - he is afraid of how I will look at him the next day - but he is really excited by the idea in general, that he has sort of asked me to figure out how to negotiate such a scene in a way that we will both be comfortable.  So, for the past week, I've been researching force fantasies and reading stories and getting some great ideas.  I liked what I'd seen on this site and hoped that the info in the forums would help me make this a mind blowing experience for both of us. 

Offline WannabeRapist
  • Senior
  • Merits 12
    • My Blog - "Rape"
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2010, 07:16:49 AM »
What's the name of the story, mtn_laurel? I'd love to read it...  >:D

I'm here because the story of my rape is on this site.
I hope to explore & understand my feelings about what
happened to me, but do it here ..... safely.  I still relive
the experience.

Offline princesselizabeth

• Freshman
  • Merits 3
  • i am still blonde
    • i will work it out one day
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2010, 06:21:34 PM »
i accidental came across this site after my husband called me and showed me, i argued with him about it and e slept in the other room.thinking about it the next day this computer ignorent 23 year old started playing with it and came up with it, hubby hant logged out. reading the rape stories got me hot thinking about my rape when i was 13 by my uncle he was 60 then.when my hubby returned from work i asked him to let me continue reading rape stories.he gave me permission and told me right its yours now put in a password and only u can see it. it took me awhile but i as u can c managed it. i get so horny reading your stories that i cant leave myself alone. i bought a vibrator ,my first and i call it uncle. thank u for being here. i want to post the story of my unc and what he did to me but at the moment i dont know how but i am learning so it shouldnt be too long.i cant wait to get it out of my head,,also story about when my boss raped me two weeks ago and now he calls me his little married cumslut .and i love it

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2010, 10:20:19 PM »
i accidental came across this site after my husband called me and showed me, i argued with him about it and e slept in the other room.thinking about it the next day this computer ignorent 23 year old started playing with it and came up with it, hubby hant logged out. reading the rape stories got me hot thinking about my rape when i was 13 by my uncle he was 60 then.when my hubby returned from work i asked him to let me continue reading rape stories.he gave me permission and told me right its yours now put in a password and only u can see it. it took me awhile but i as u can c managed it. i get so horny reading your stories that i cant leave myself alone. i bought a vibrator ,my first and i call it uncle. thank u for being here. i want to post the story of my unc and what he did to me but at the moment i dont know how but i am learning so it shouldnt be too long.i cant wait to get it out of my head,,also story about when my boss raped me two weeks ago and now he calls me his little married cumslut .and i love it

I just hope you are rewarding your hubby with your hornyness!
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Offline Gingie

• Sophomore
  • Merits 10
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2010, 10:37:14 PM »
I'm here because I'm hard wired to love this kind of sex and was lucky enough to find this site through an internet search.  I believe I was looking for rape stories or rape pics. 

And I say hard wired because I have had these fantasies since I was very young...I remember being 8 or 9 and playing 'captive' with a couple of friends, I always wanted to be the captive of course, but if we couldn't get my friend's older brother to play, I had to take turns being the 'kidnapper'.  Being tied up and carried and dumped on the bed was titillating in some way that I didn't understand way back when but looking back, yep, this is deeply ingrained.  I bet I'm not the only one like that, too.

DirtyOldMan
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2010, 05:18:32 PM »
I'm here because I like the idea of RU. I like the forced, ravishment, rape scene; particularly femdom.  >:D

Offline CreativeAmazon

• Freshman
  • Merits 4
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2010, 04:38:02 AM »
And I say hard wired because I have had these fantasies since I was very young...I remember being 8 or 9 and playing 'captive' with a couple of friends, I always wanted to be the captive of course, but if we couldn't get my friend's older brother to play, I had to take turns being the 'kidnapper'.  Being tied up and carried and dumped on the bed was titillating in some way that I didn't understand way back when but looking back, yep, this is deeply ingrained.  I bet I'm not the only one like that, too.

Nope, you're not alone - I played games like that, too, except that I was always the aggressor.  And happily so.   ::).

I found this site via my friends at RQPublic.  We were discussing rape fantasies and z0kah suggested a visit, so I did!   :D

I'm here to read about other's fantasies and share some of my own.
~Carol~

Offline texbear

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2010, 10:21:32 AM »
I was dating this girl and one night i came home early and woke her up with oral sex. she never looked at me as we fucked, i held her down and at the end she looked at me with this scared and lusty face and told me "i had to look to make sure it was you" so now i am hooked on the role play element. damn i am hard now!