Author Topic: An Inconvenient Curse (concluded)  (Read 5785 times)

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 496
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
An Inconvenient Curse (concluded)
« on: September 05, 2008, 12:04:33 AM »
An Inconvenient Curse
Ch. 1
(M/f, fantasy, mc, nc, rape)

I’d lived across the hall from Beth for over a year, and she always looked at me funny, like she was afraid of me. But she always looked fearful anyway, in a timid and paranoid sort of way. I later realized I loved her after I spent the better part of an afternoon raping the shit out of her.

It began when my phone died. I simply knocked on her door to find out if it was only mine, or if the building was disconnected. She opened the door and her eyes went wide. “You?” she asked.

“Uh, yeah. Hi, Beth. My phone’s dead. Is yours working?”

“Oh. I don’t know,” she said, backing away from the door. She looked at me funny and audibly sighed. “Come on in.”

I followed her inside and she closed the door. She was dressed only in a tee shirt and a skirt, without any shoes on and apparently without a bra. She picked up the phone receiver and listened. “No. Mine’s dead too.”

“Huh. I guess I’ll have to tell the front office.”

“Yeah. Guess so,” she said, shifting her weight uncomfortably and staring at me.

“Is everything okay?” I asked.

“Much as it ever is,” she said. She never took her eyes off me. God she was hot. I didn’t know why she always looked so scared. But for no reason I could figure out I realized I could rape this girl and there was nothing she could do to stop me. Thoughts of her later reporting it never occurred to me. Nor did thoughts of how fucking wrong it would be. I just did it.

I quickly grabbed her and put my hand over her mouth. She whimpered slightly but didn’t struggle as I dragged her into the bedroom and forced her down onto the bed. Getting her clothes off was easy. She had no underwear on.

“Don’t scream, Beth!” I told her.

She nodded. “Just don’t hurt me, please.”

“Got any rope around here?”

“Under the bed,” she said. I found some and proceeded to tie her nude body tightly to her bed, spread eagled and helpless. I shoved a pair of her panties from the drawer into her mouth and tied them in place. I got undressed and immediately shoved my cock into her loose little cunt. She wasn’t wet, but it didn’t matter much. I fucked her savagely for just a few minutes before dumping my cum into her belly.

She lay passively, whimpering the whole time. But I wasn’t done with her. She looked surprised as I took my belt from my pants. She tried to speak through her panties, but only muffled sounds came out. I began hitting her, not hard but enough to make her notice.

It was animalistic, the way I spent the rest of the afternoon. After the first quick fuck I sadistically fucked her long and hard, in a variety of positions. I made her suck me and I reamed her ass, sometimes right before going in her mouth. I smacked her around a little too. She was just such a hot little whore. Beth is blonde, with an average build and looks, but she still had a look about her.

I ended the afternoon five hours later with a final fuck. I finally had her tied hand and foot in the bathtub. As a going away gift I pissed all over her. “So long, whore,” I said, walking out. I made it as far as her living room when it really hit me. For no reason at all I’d just spent the better part of the afternoon committing major, violent felonies on an innocent woman.

The shock was enough to make the room spin. I leaned against the wall and slid down to the floor. I felt sick and dizzy. There was no way I could hide what had happened. I couldn’t silence Beth except by killing her. And now that I suddenly felt like myself again I knew that couldn’t happen. I couldn’t allow that to happen. There was no way out of it.

I eventually heard the shower running. I didn’t move. Best to just stay there. Be easy to find when the cops showed up. Maybe plead insanity. I didn’t know. It was driving me insane.

A while later Beth emerged, dressed in a robe and cleaned up. She saw me sitting against her wall by the door. She didn’t even look surprised.

“So, feeling pretty guilty are we?” she asked. I may have nodded. She went into the kitchen and came out a minute later with an Alka-Seltzer, which she plopped in a glass of water. “Drink this. It will calm your stomach. Don’t go getting sick on my carpet, please.”

I drank it down, not caring if she’d put something else in it. Beth turned the stereo on and played a soft CD. She picked up the phone, then put it down. “The phone’s fixed,” she said. She walked over to me. “I’m not calling the cops,” she said. “You can stop worrying about that. You’re getting away with it. Treasure the memories. Now just go home please.”

“Beth, I,” I started to say. How could I finish? What could I say? I’m sorry? What a crazy mix-up?

“Yeah. You’re sorry. I know. And I believe you. Now just go.”

I got up and headed for the door. But something started to bug me. I turned back to her. “Beth, I’m sorry about what happened,” I managed to say. “But there’s something else, isn’t there? What aren’t you telling me?”

“What? There’s nothing else! You raped me, end of story! Would you just go now?”

“Just like that?”

“Please,” she said, tears in her eyes.

“No. Something really weird happened here. What is it?”

“Ned, you’re a decent guy. Please just go. I’m not angry.”

“You’re not angry? See, that doesn’t sound right. You should be angry. Or scared. Or something. So what the hell do you know that I don’t?”

Now her face was red and she was fighting back her tears. It was the most upset she’d looked all afternoon. She turned away from me, her body shaking in sobs.

“You should have gone already!” she sobbed.

I stood my ground. Now I realized that something had been planned. Something made me behave the way I did, and Beth knew about it. She sat down on the couch. “You wouldn’t believe me if I told you!” she cried. “Why can’t you be like the others? Take your pleasures on me and go happy. Or feel guilty and go relieved that I won’t press charges. Why do you have to care!”

“You did something to me,” I said. “Didn’t you? Something made me act that way. You weren’t surprised at all! You turned me into some fucking rapist! What the fuck is going on!”

“No, it wasn’t me!” she cried. “It wasn’t me! I didn’t do anything! It’s not my fault!” She was crying. I returned to the living room and sat down on a chair. She sat crying for a few minutes. “I have to tell someone,” she said. She cried some more. “No one believes me. But I have to live with it every day.”

“What is it?”

“I get raped a lot,” she said. “You’re not the first. Not by a long shot.”

“How many?”

“I don’t know!” she sobbed. “But it’s been going on for years! Six years now! Every day, sometimes more. Every day I get raped! Every single day!”

She was right, I didn’t believe her. Maybe I heard wrong. I didn’t say anything, and neither did Beth for a little while. “Didn’t you hear me?” she sobbed. “I’ve been raped every day for over six years now!”

“That’s not possible,” I said.

“It is possible,” she sniffled, blowing her nose and recovering slightly. “Alright. You stuck around. You wanted to know what happened. Now you get to hear it! I, Beth Cartland, have been raped at least once a day since 2002. It began when I was in grad school. I was studying art history.” She paused, and something like a smile came to her lips. “I really used to like that stuff. Old carvings and metalwork were my favorites. I could just spend hours pouring over ancient bronze statues and craftworks. Anyway, our working group was cataloguing some artifacts they dug up in Turkey and had been sitting in the basement for a century. I was going through the stuff late at night. One of the items was an old oil lamp.”

“You rubbed the lamp and a genie came out?”

“Shut up! I’m telling the story.”

“Then get on with it.”

“I was reading the inscriptions when I felt something light sliding around inside. I managed to get it out. There was a piece of paper in it. Modern lined paper. With English writing.”

“Well? What did it say?”

“See for yourself,” she said. She got up and disappeared into the bedroom. She came out with a piece of paper. “Here’s a copy. The original is someplace safe.”

I took it and looked it over. The calligraphy was stylish and typically hard to read.

You have read the forbidden words and you are a woman. For this you must pay as only a woman can pay. Since you now own in your mind the words forever, you will pay forever. Your vagina and your body in whole will belong to a man not of your choosing every day for as long as you live. Nothing you do can change this fact. At least once per day it will be your fate to suffer sexual passion. You cannot choose the man, and if you try, another will still possess you. Your only solace is that neither death nor life shall come from this. But you shall most certainly suffer in varied and most unusual ways. This is your punishment for your crime.

I read it twice. It sounded pretty hokey to me. But then, I did just rape Beth for no reason.

“And then what?” I asked her.

She shrugged. “I was attacked in the parking garage that night by some thug. I reported it. Went to the hospital for testing. The whole bit. I was devastated. I didn’t give two thoughts to that stupid note. And then I came home and was attacked by an intruder the next night.

By the fourth time, the police didn’t believe me. Their tests showed violent sex, but some people are into that. They decided I was. I haven’t reported it since. It’s totally ruined my life! I had to drop out of school. I’ve got these shit office jobs where I try to stay visible so I won’t get raped at work. But that didn’t stop a coworker from raping me at the Christmas party in front of the whole office. Just held me in a corner. At least ten people noticed us and said nothing.”

“This is pretty incredible, you must realize,” I said.

“Of course I know how it sounds! What can I do about it? I try to get it over with outside somewhere, but it’s usually at night. I don’t even lock my fucking door or windows anymore. It’s just easier and cheaper than replacing them after they get busted. And why do you think I had rope handy under the bed, or those toys in the drawer? It’s quicker than having crack heads tearing my place apart looking for things. Jeez, Ned. Haven’t you ever heard me screaming at night?”

Beth did, I’d often noted, have a lot of men over. I didn’t see them come in often. Actually, I couldn’t recall ever seeing one, but I did hear them sometimes. She was rather loose. And I suppose her cries of passion could be of pain. Actually, it seemed more likely than not that they were. I heard her every few nights, and sometimes it kept me awake. Funny, I hadn’t realized how common it was. Normally I’d complain to the rental office about that much noise, like I have to with my Arab upstairs neighbors and their hundred decibel desert music. Somehow I let it slide with Beth. And there were those times when I came home late and saw men sneaking into or out of her windows, or her front door. They’d slipped my mind.

“What?” she asked. I realized I’d been staring into space while I thought about these things. I related to her my train of thoughts. She listened, shaking. “You never noticed any of this?”

“I noticed. It didn’t seem important. I’m not quite sure why that is.”

“Well I’m sure! Don’t you see this proves everything! I’m not crazy! This is really happening. Oh god, I really am cursed for life!”

“Okay. Let’s just think about this. Did you test out what the letter said? Did you try to, well, get a boyfriend or something help you out? You know, let him make the choice of time? That way…”

“I get it! And of course I tried that. I had a boyfriend. Not for long after that. He was real concerned at first. Then he got tired of having a slut for a girlfriend. It worked for a couple days. Then I just ended up raped twice a day, once by him and once by others. And he wouldn’t stop for days afterwards.”

“I see.”

“What? Are you going to try to figure it out? Save me? Be the fucking hero?”

“I don’t know. I wouldn’t even know how to investigate.”

“Yeah, that and it’s none of your damn business.”

“It’s my business now, since you let me rape you.”

“I had no way of preventing that.”

“You could have said something earlier. Before I raped you.”

“Oh, when would that be? During the one minute you asked about the phone? Or during the five hours you raped me every which way but fun? And what the fuck was that, anyway? Most guys just do their thing and leave. I missed The Office!”

Shit, so did I. “I wouldn’t know what happened. Maybe it’s because I know you sort of. Maybe it’s because we live next door to each other. Maybe you were just fun!” Crap, I couldn’t believe I just said that to her.

Beth took a deep breath. “Okay, sorry. I know this isn’t your fault. I think most of my rapists aren’t normally like that. They’re victims too. If you want to try to help or something, go ahead. You have my permission.”

“Gee, thanks.”

“Well what more do you want? I’m stuck with this thing and I don’t see how to solve it. I just have to survive it.”

I sat quietly for a while. Beth sat with me. “Do you ever get any good sex any more?” I asked her.

She looked at me funny. “Is that you talking?”

“I don’t know. Maybe not. But if you wanted to have some loving sex for a change, I’m available.”

She laughed derisively. “Oh, that’s rich. It’s just what I need in my life to feel complete.”

I got up. “I’ve bothered you long enough,” I said. I headed for the door.

“Wait,” she said. I turned back. Beth had also stood up, and now she’d opened her robe up.

“What?”

“Didn’t you hear me?” she asked. Her voice had softened, though it was still halting. “It’s what I need in my life.”

“Are you sure?” I asked.

She shrugged. “I don’t know.”

“Good enough,” I said, taking her in my arms and heading back to the bedroom.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 12:36:56 PM by SoftGameHunter »
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 496
Re: An Inconvenient Curse
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 12:11:05 AM »
Ch. 2
(rape, mc, nc)

I didn’t bother going home after. Beth quickly fell asleep beside me, but I stayed awake for a long time thinking things over. There had to be a solution, and I was going to find it. I didn’t want anyone raping Beth except me. Jeez, that sounds horrible, but it’s what I was thinking.

But I’d never thought that before. Only now. Somehow, something or someone was influencing me. Me and the many other men who had been compelled to rape her. It didn’t seem like Beth herself was being influenced to do anything. Not directly, anyway. I didn’t buy into any of that magic crap, so there had to be a physical controlling mechanism of some sort. How does one control someone else’s mind? I couldn’t think of any technology that would do it, but maybe someone else already had.

Well, I wasn’t an idiot. My physics training was a bit lacking in communications technology, but it seemed like I could rig something up if I put my mind to it. That seemed to be the way to go.

I rolled over to go to sleep, but before I did I couldn’t resist the urge to press my cock to Beth’s exposed ass and plunge it in without warning. She awoke with a cry, then settled down until I was done with her. As we both drifted off to sleep it occurred to me that I’d best not waste a lot of time getting started.

I spent the next several days immersing myself in radio communications technology and brain wave analysis. I didn’t have any concrete ideas, but I had a guess about which frequency bands one might use if one had a way to control people. I didn’t act on my plan to preemptively rape Beth before anyone else could. No matter, though. Other men did it. I only realized how pervasive the problem was when I found myself getting really pissed off at her for making so much noise screaming late in the evening while I was trying to work to help her out.

I did have a preliminary device to test out. Once she finally shut up I went across the hall and walked in to her apartment. Beth was still lying on the kitchen floor where the guy had left her. She was naked, her hair and face covered with cum and a bit of blood from her nose. I untied her wrists for her. She silently went into the bathroom and ran the shower.

“Any theories, my hero?” she asked when she got out. She was dressed in a long robe and had her hair up in a towel.

“I have something I’d like to, um, test out. There’s this, um.” I’d had enough of that. She wasn’t going to wear that stupid body-concealing robe any more. I grabbed her and yanked it from her body. She fell over from the force of the jerk and stayed down while I got down, climbed onto her, and began angrily ramming my cock into her wet cunt. She whimpered a bit. Her crotch already looked pretty sore. But whatever. I happily finished plowing her, depositing a new, large wad of jism into her belly.

“Oh, jeez, Beth. Sorry. It happened again.”

“Yeah. So you were saying about testing?” She didn’t even try to put her robe on again. She sat there on the couch, stark naked, while I tucked my cock back into my pants and continued explaining.

“Right. Okay, I think I can guess at a range of frequencies that someone might use to control a human brain from a distance, if such a thing were possible, which it looks like it is.”

“Go on.”

“I’d like to go ahead and put one of those devices in your apartment. The next time a man comes to rape you, I want to see what increases there are in the EM spectrum.”

“Oh, sure. That makes perfect sense. Go ahead.”

“It would help if you could signal me when the attack begins. I usually don’t notice.”

“How do I do that?”

I showed her the circuit board, and the toggle switch I had on it. “Just flip that. It will alert me. I can monitor everything this unit records from my PC at home. But once I plug it in it will start running even if you don’t get to alert me. It will just be harder to examine the data later.

“Fire it up, what the hell,” Beth said. I plugged it in over in a corner of her living room. “Is it monitoring me or the guy?”

“It’s not that finely tuned. It’s monitoring the area.”

“Maybe it will pick something up if you attack me again.”

“Could be. I wonder if I can make it happen.” I stood there and tried to concentrate on losing control and raping the shit out of Beth again. She stood watching, looking amused. “Okay, try again,” I said. I spread my arms out and lifted my gaze up to the heavens, or rather to Beth’s ceiling, as if to call down the satyrological urges from on high.

“Now if I can just get every man on earth to want to fuck me against my will, I should be safe,” Beth commented.

“Good luck with that,” I said.

“So, what now?” she asked. “May I get dressed, please?”

“Yeah, sure. Why not.” I said.

“Because last time you raped me,” she muttered under her breath.

“Sorry about that,” I said.

“Look, I’ve had my official rape for the day. I doubt there will be another one. If you want to stay, I’m about to watch the Bridges of Madison County.”

I spent the rest of the evening planning my next device. Once I learned how to find the signal, I’d either have to block it or decode it. I really couldn’t continue until I knew what to look for.

The next night Beth spent most of the evening crying and struggling, but she didn’t activate the device and I forgot to pay attention to all the ruckus. I just turned the TV up louder. The following night, though, I got the pop up alert on the PC. I was about to ignore it because it interrupted my Sudoku game until I remembered this was what I was looking for. I called up the diagnostics software I’d spent so much money on and didn’t really understand fully. But I had the basics.

There were two devices. One in Beth’s apartment and one right next to the computer. I wanted to know what the rapist was receiving as well as what I was receiving. The results could not have been more dramatic. I couldn’t decode the signal, but there was a powerful signal coming in to both apartments, probably the whole building and maybe beyond. The rapists couldn’t all be super local. They had to come from somewhere.

It occurred to me that finding the source of the signal might also be helpful. I could try to find out where it was coming from. That might even be the most productive.

The signal stopped shortly after Beth’s crying eased off. I headed over there and sat down to wait for her to finish showering. She came in with the robe on. She was just tying it shut when she saw me and stopped. She let out a single light sob and she pulled it off again and stood naked.

“You don’t have to do that,” I said. “I’m not going to rape you.”

“Can you be sure?” she asked plaintively.

“I suppose not.”

“I really don’t want another rape tonight. I’ll just stay naked.”

“But maybe that’s what will set me off,” I said. Beth’s face twisted up and she punched the sofa cushion in frustration.

“Whatever you think is best,” I said. “Look, I’ve confirmed it. There’s some kind of EM signal being broadcast into the building during your attacks.”

“Like radio waves?”

“Similar, but much higher frequencies. There’s quite a harmonic spectrum. Something is definitely acting on us, and it’s technological, not part of some curse.”

“It seems like a curse.”

“But it’s not a curse.”

“It affects me adversely every single day. That’s a curse.”

“Damn it, Beth. I’m trying to tell you it’s not magical!” She shrunk back apparently expecting me to attack her again. I suppose it was that look of fear that set me off. I grabbed her, bent her over the sofa with her arms pinned behind her, and drove my rapidly hardening cock right into her ass. She screamed and tried to pull away from me, but I continued pounding on her until my cum was sitting in her guts.

I put her on her knees and pulled on her hair until she agreed to lick me clean. I had her keep at it until I was hard again and put a few more cum drops into her mouth.

Shit, I’d done it again. “Beth, look, I’m sorry.”

“Just get out!” she screamed at me from the floor where she was lying. “Get out of here, now!”

Perhaps it was for the best. The poor girl needed to rest. Her first rapist had been at her for hours. Anyway, I had a plan. I could work on jamming, tracking, or interpreting the signal. Decoding it would take the longest. I didn’t even remotely know how to control a brain. Jamming would be easiest, but easily detected and foiled. So tracking it seemed the best bet. I reviewed the literature and began planning my next step in Beth’s rescue.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Offline lilybeth
  • Freshman
  • Merits 4
Re: An Inconvenient Curse (ch 2 added)
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 11:15:52 PM »
Hey...this story is really cool!!! But where's the rest??? I was really getting into it! Please write some more!!!

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 496
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2009, 11:37:28 PM »
It's one of my ongoing, infrequently supplemented stories. Perhaps it is time to add some more. Oh wow, was it really last updated in October? Yikes.

Offline seeder21
  • Junior
  • Merits 9
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2011, 11:20:19 AM »
YEAH!! I too think it is time for an "update!" Thanks for the story,,,, so far.

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 496
Re: An Inconvenient Curse (ch 3 added)
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2011, 11:54:24 AM »
Ch. 3
(rape, nc, mc, violent, scat)

I tried to avoid Beth for a while. It wasn’t fair to her getting raped twice a day when she only deserved it once. Thanks to the detectors, I was able to accumulate and save plenty of raw data. It also alerted me quite readily when she was being raped now that I knew how to detect the start of the event. For what it was worth, knowing she was being raped when it happened also allowed me to try to examine my own thoughts and feelings. Why was it so easy for me to ignore her cries? I could tell consciously that she was in distress, and normally I would have called 911 or dealt with it myself. What made this artificial feeling of uncaring different from actual uncaring? Unfortunately, I know physics better than I know psychology or self reflection.

I kept a log of Beth’s rapes. Usually the violent ones happened every week or two, though there was a bit of a statistical spread to that data. Most of her rapes were mundane, lasting less than a half hour. It occurred to me that her longer sessions involved multiple penetrations, like when I did her. I could, it seemed, wait for her rapist’s first cum, and then go knocking loudly and scare the guy away. It would fulfill the terms of her curse, and give Beth a break. But I didn’t try it. I didn’t know why. Oh, I knew that it was an effect of the signals. I was being blocked from acting on my urge to interfere. But as I thought about it without considering the technology, it just felt like too much of a hassle. I never brought up the idea to Beth. I just ignored it. So she was periodically raped long, hard, and loudly.

I built some more devices and put them elsewhere in the building. The two in my apartment were at opposite corners. I also snuck one into Beth’s kitchen. I waited for her rape to begin, and then I went in through her unlocked front door while I knew she would be busy in the bedroom. Another one went on the roof of the building. I was trying to see if I could triangulate the signal’s location. I was turning into quite the electrical engineer by then. As I examined the signals, something seemed wrong. After a while it hit me. The intensities were way off. Some were much stronger than others. Some were practically zero. I finally realized I was seeing an interference pattern. There was more than one source of the signals!

And at least one of the sources was very close by. I could tell by the rapid decrease in contrast. I quickly grabbed the smallest detector I had built so I could track it down by the old fashioned hotter – colder method. Plus this one was battery operated. I quickly found that the signal was stronger on the side of my apartment by the door. I seemed obvious that it was coming from the direction of Beth’s apartment. That made sense. I crossed the hall and walked into her apartment. The contrasting interference pattern was annoying, but I figured it was strongest from her bedroom. I walked in to find Beth lying curled up and naked on her bed. The man who raped her was just getting dressed. I hadn’t even realized he was there, but that did explain the noises I’d heard and ignored.

“Oh fuck!” he said on seeing me. Beth looked up.

“Are you carrying anything electronic?” I asked him. I didn’t know if the rapists might be the source of a signal, and this guy looked like he was ready to bolt out of there. I approached him holding the detector pointed at him.

“Get away from me, man!” he shouted. I wasn’t worried. I was bigger than he was and didn’t have my pants down around my ankles. He tried to dart around me, but I figured the least he could do was take ten seconds to help me out. I tripped him and then held him down with my foot while I held the detector close. But it wasn’t him.

“Alright, get out of here,” I said. He scurried away. Beth was just sitting up, staring slack jawed at me. I held the detector close to her and found that she was emitting some kind of signal very similar to the main one. “Do you know you’re emitting signals?” I asked her.

“Do you know I was just raped?” she asked, sounding exasperated.

“There are signals coming from somewhere outside the building, but there’s also one coming from you,” I told her. I knew she’d just been raped. Jeez, I just kicked her rapist out of the room. It occurred to me that I might be less nonchalant about it, but whatever.

“What does that mean?” she asked. “Can you stop it?”

“I don’t know yet. You might have a device implanted in your body. Removing it would help. Can you have your doctor do a full body X-ray, see if there’s something in there?”

“I don’t have a doctor. My job doesn’t have health insurance.”

“Hmm. I can try to jam it,” I said. “Give me some time to work on it.” I headed out. I knew that staying increased my chances of raping the poor girl, and I didn’t really want to hurt her more. Certainly not until she showered and got the last guy’s cum out of her.

I didn’t really know how to jam anything, but some information exists. The easiest way was to just emit something stronger at the same frequency. I set up a system, and brought it over to Beth’s apartment the next afternoon. For once she wasn’t naked. She was just watching TV in some sweats. She looked up in alarm when I walked in, but then relaxed.

“I haven’t been done yet today,” she said. “If you want to try, just do it.”

“I’m going to try to block the signal by overpowering it with static and junk,” I said.

“Okay. Have at it,” she said. I set up the jammer, and some scanners so I could see what the effect was. When I was ready, I turned it on. Beth was watching over my shoulder, but she didn’t understand any of the readings. For a minute or so, nothing really happened. Then I saw the power increase from the outside signal. It shot way up until it was over ten thousand times as powerful as before. It swamped my jamming signal. And then I decided Beth would have to pay severely for the time I’d spent trying to help her. Looking back, I can tell I was feeling an emotion that simply wasn’t mine. It was that blatant. But at the time I wanted compensation.

Beth saw the change in my face, and she backed away. I got up and lunged at her in a lustful rage. She screamed as I grabbed her and slammed her hard up against the wall. “Get out of those fucking clothes, whore!” I shouted at her, landing several punches to her gut that knocked her down. I began kicking the little slut. “Strip! Do it!” She had to pull her clothes off even while I was pummeling her with my feet. She was crying and screaming by then, for all the good it would do. It was just a reaction. We both knew no one would pay any attention.

I grabbed her hair and yanked her off her ass and into her bedroom. I’d start there, but I had plans for Beth. My cock needed to shoot off right then. I freed it and then plunged it into Beth’s perpetually sore cunt. Rape she knew, and she took it without much fuss, just whimpering under me. It made me madder. Maybe she wouldn’t be so casual if I choked her unconscious a few times. It was worth a shot. So I grabbed her neck with both hands and squeezed, all the while plowing her little pussy. Now she started to panic as her face turned blue. She clutched at my arms, but to no avail. Her eyes rolled back and she passed out. Then I let go, and managed to time her facial so my cum hit her eyes just as she opened them again.

“Let’s go, cunt!” I snarled at her. “Let’s get your face washed up!” I grabbed her around her neck and pulled her into the bathroom where I started running cold water into the tub. Then I turned to her makeup stuff. “Like painting your face like a whore?” I asked her.

“Please, Ned!” she cried. Like she could absolve herself of being a filthy tramp by begging. I grabbed some lipstick first and began smearing it around her lips, quite broadly, worse than even the lowest streetwalker would do. I smeared some mascara around her eyes. I didn’t even know what most of the stuff was for, but I rubbed it all over her face. Why? Just to kill time really, while the tub filled. And because Beth was a slut who needed to be beaten up like one. I also smeared some of the various creams around her crotch, using lipstick to paint her cunt lips bright red. One tube I just stuffed painfully into her anus and left it there. If I ass raped her later, which I would, I just had to get it out. Or push it up further. That sounded good, actually, so I bent her over and used the handle of the toilet brush to jam the tube of mascara deep into her anus, about a foot up inside her. Then I jammed the same handle into her mouth.

“Suck it off, whore!” I shouted at her. Crying hard now, she licked the toilet brush handle clean of her shit. By then the tub was somewhat filled. I grabbed her around her neck again and plunged her head under the water. She screamed. Bad move. Now she couldn’t breathe until I pulled her up a minute later. She gasped and wheezed, trying to get air into her lungs. I gave her a little time, then plunged her under again. Since she was already bent over, it seemed as good a time as any to fuck her ass hard. That was another benefit of the signals. They not only gave me the clarity to rape a cunt like Beth. They also gave me the stamina. It was win-win. While I drowned Beth a bit more, I pressed my cock to her ass and forced it in hard. Now she could deal with a cock in her ass and water in her lungs.

The second time lasted longer. I let Beth up for air every minute or so, but I kept drowning her and plowing her until I came in her, and that took a good twenty or thirty minutes. I was almost getting bored, but her screams were just too much fun to ignore. When I finally came in her, I dragged her out to the living room. She couldn’t even get to her feet to flee as I dumped her on the floor and went to her bedroom to get the bondage toys she’d collected for her rapists. It was not hard to cuff her hands behind her back. I wasn’t sure what to do next, but her annoying little sobs just made me madder. So the answer was obvious. Beat her up some more. Which I then did, hitting her over and over and over without mercy. Then she was less sexy, and that just pissed me off more. The cunt had no appreciation at all.

“You rotten little whore!” I shouted in her face. “Gonna take that attitude? Gonna look at me like that?” I grabbed her and lifted her up. She was still handcuffed. I don’t think she knew what I was going to do next until it was too late to stop me. I lifted her up with my hand around her chest and my right hand on her crotch, took a running start, and then hurled the whore Beth through the curtains and then through her living room window, shattering the glass, and sending her falling from the second floor down to the pavement below.

She must have landed in a non lethal position. I looked down and saw her struggling to get up. I ran out, down the stairs, and caught up with her just as she got to her feet. “Gonna try to run away, Bethy?” I taunted her. She was trying. She was limping too hard to go very fast. I kept up just walking fast, but it was fun to watch her try. She was screaming for help, but though there were a few people in the parking lot, none of them paid any attention. She ‘ran’ out of the parking lot to the street. There was traffic. She looked at me, then at the cars. She closed her eyes and then jumped into the street.

There was a screech of tires on pavement, and sounds of cars hitting cars. But Beth just lay in the road, unharmed (at least by traffic). Several men and one woman rushed out of their smashed vehicles. I thought this might get ugly, but they all seemed focused on Beth.

“That bitch tried to kill us!” the woman screamed. Her companion grabbed Beth and picked her up as the men in the other car walked over. They slammed her down on the hood of one of the vehicles.

Now I’m more interested in my own pleasures than in those of others. I haven’t described, in this telling, the details of Beth’s other rapes, and I won’t go into great detail on this one. Suffice to relate the highlights. The three men took turns gang raping Beth on the car while traffic went around them. The woman had her cunt pressed to Beth’s mouth the whole time. When the police showed up they just stared at the scene in front of them in confusion. No doubt the signals hitting their brains were conflicting with years of professional training that said to stop rapes encountered in progress. Finally, in almost a daze, the two of them got Beth to give her name, even while she was going through the rape, and then wrote her a citation for jaywalking. One of the few bystanders that had gathered gave the cops a safety pin. They pinned to the citation to Beth’s right buttock and drove away.

In time, a few bystanders joined in raping Beth. Not many, as it turned out. Through it all, most pedestrians and drivers just went around the altercation. After a long while, as the tension seemed to ease, I pulled Beth back to the sidewalk. I still had some of her rope in my pocket, and it seemed like a good time to use it. I hurled one end up and over a street light. Then I tied Beth’s feet together and hoisted her up until she was dangling over the road about twenty feet up. I tied off the rope and went back inside, leaving Beth, now grown quiet and subdued, hanging there. A few motorists honked. Most paid her no attention. Somehow, the jaywalking citation was still safety-pinned to her buttock. I went inside and brought the equipment back to my apartment. I didn’t even turn off the jamming device.

I turned it off in the morning. I went outside. Beth was still there, but it looked like some people had just then stopped to help her down. I watched as they put the girl in an ambulance and drove her away. Would anyone believe her? I was feeling myself again by then, which is to say pretty fucking shitty. My first attempt to help had been less than successful. I would have to try harder and be more careful. Beth returned later that day. I heard her go inside, but I was feeling too guilty to go say anything. I didn’t even let myself get annoyed at the screaming I heard that night and the next.

The day after that, though, I went out and opened the door to her apartment to talk about it. I was in for a shock. I opened the door, and found only empty rooms. Beth had cleared out of there. I’d even seen the moving van outside, but didn’t realize it was her stuff being moved. Now she was gone. I doubted very much she left a forwarding address with the rental office. I was right. So now what? I sat down and gave it some long thoughts. Would I go after her, maybe saving her or maybe making it worse? Or would I just let her go?

This may or may not be the end. Any wishes?

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2017, 08:55:52 AM »
Thank you I enjoyed this  8)

Continuation ... hmmm ... questions: 
If he kidnapped her and held and brutally raped and tortured her every day ... would other men still come?
If he tried to apply lethal force to her ... what would happen ... no damage?  Or would she die and come back to life?
Oh ...
And what would happen if a man read the words?  Would it lift her curse or not?  Would it give him the power to rape anyone he wanted and get away with it?

With all that ... I have to say I would enjoy it if you continued.
Please and thank you.
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 496
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2020, 12:36:26 PM »
The very, very long awaited conclusion!

Ch 4

“Hey, did you see this story?” Annie asked. A link popped up and I clicked.

“Naked woman sits in ER for fourteen hours untreated,” I said. “Nice.”

“You’re such a perv.”

“That’s why you married me,” I said, settling in to read. The unnamed woman in her thirties walked naked and handcuffed into an emergency room in Orlando. There were witnesses who said she’d been beaten up, though their estimates varied in how old the injuries looked. Some were new, though. The article went on to say she had visible blood and semen on her naked body, large fresh bruising on her breasts and pelvis, as well as her face. She’d begged to be seen, or at least have the cuffs removed. She ended up sitting in a corner seat, hands behind her back, stark naked in full view of every single person there before finally giving up and walking out in considerable distress. The hospital spokesman later explained that though the incident could have been handled better, the woman was known to them for coming into the ER with self-inflicted, or at least co-operatively inflicted injuries of grave and sexual natures. She had been in four times in the past year, and other hospitals could confirm similar behavior. A police spokesman confirmed that the woman was known to them and no comment was possible.

“There’s more,” Annie said. “Just google it. Everyone had their phone cameras on. She’s a star.”

“You just wish it were you,” I said.

“Maybe. I’m not saying anything,” she replied with a grin.

Sure enough, it was easy to find the story. There she was. Vivid. In full technicolor noir, misery and shame painted bone deep on her face as her naked body sat their in full view. She’d put on a fair bit of weight in the past twelve years, but it was Beth Cartland.

I just stared. And searched. There was video. Sound. Some patients were sympathetic, wondering why the hospital didn’t at least send someone with bolt cutters. Others were notably unsympathetic, and a few times a mini-mob formed around her, taunting and even slapping her. Only the uniformed guards seemed to keep the peace, more or less.

“That’s her,” I said. “You remember I told you about that cursed woman across the hall when I lived in Denver.”

“The rape bait queen?”

“It was serious.”

“Sure. Okay, but that’s her?”

“She still can’t get taken seriously. Once you report a half dozen rapes in as many days, all by different strangers, they stop listening.”

“Shit. That’s pretty fucked up. But I suppose I’d doubt her too. But didn’t you do research on her?”

“Yeah. I was in the middle of it. I fucked up one night and haven’t seen her since. I’ve always wondered.”

“How far did you get?” Annie asked.

“As far as I know I solved it,” I said.

“Solved? As in, finished?”

“I think I can stop her rapes once and for all.”

“Huh. Well, okay. Then I guess you know what you have to do.”

“Go to Orlando.”

“The right answer is, take me to Disney World and fix the whore while we’re there!”

“That works too,” I said.

A week later we were there, in Orlando. And we did hit up Disney World. Jumping, laughing Mickeys in my face for a week left me less than thrilled, but Annie loves the stuff. Then it was on to more important stuff.

Beth wasn’t in the phone book. So we just staked out ERs, passing through a few each night, waiting for Beth to have one of her bad evenings. And then I spotted her.

She wasn’t naked this time. She was under her own power as she limped bleeding into the medical bay. She looked like shit. The years of abuse were not kind. She was over forty now, past the glow of youth, but Beth had looked tired even when I knew her. Now, though. Wow.

I made the approach with Annie behind me, waiting until we saw her emerge with fresh bandages. “Beth,” I said. “Hi. Remember me? Ned? Denver?”

She stared at me in terror for a bit. “It’s not time yet,” she said under her breath. Right, she was counting hours until she was fair game again. But then recognition.

“Ned, yes. You. Mr. Electronics.” He wan smile faded. “You really did a number on me, asshole! I caught it five times a day for a month after that! This close to death!” she almost yelled, holding her crossed fingers out in a gesture mixed with geometry and contempt.

“Beth, I’m sorry, but…”

“Who’s the lard ass?” she asked, indicating Annie.

“My wife. She knows about you and wants me to help.”

“Past tense on want,” Annie muttered.

“I solved it, Beth. I solved it. I can cure you. I can overload the chip in your neck and it won’t hurt more than a bee sting. It won’t work again, unless you go back to that lamp you rubbed.”

“You, wait, you, really?”

“Yes, really. It will take a while to set up and calibrate, but it can end today.”

“Okay,” she said simply.

“Look, she’s overwhelmed,” Annie said sarcastically.

“I’ll break down crying when it’s actually done,” Beth snapped. “Come on, let’s use my house.”

“My stuff’s at the hotel,” I said.

“Then your place,” she said. Almost wordlessly we ended up driving back to the suite we were renting. Beth stared at the décor.

“It will take a while,” I said. “Annie, how about some room service?”

“Sure.”

While she ordered and Beth gawked, I began putting together the contraption I’d hoped to use eleven years earlier. Eleven years of daily rape I could have saved her. Four thousand rapes. Four thousand traumas on a life filled with nothing but.

I turned back around. Beth was naked. Annie turned at the same time. I tried to remember how much detail I’d shared with her. Beth tended to go naked just to make it all easier. Men didn’t have to tear her expensive clothes and bash her around longer if she wasn’t wearing them. Her body was fatter now, but that wasn’t unexpected. She was still hot. I was older too. But her body showed the years of abuse clearly. Scars, mostly. Bruises from more recently.

“Whenever you’re ready,” she said.

“I’ll need to calibrate. It’s going to take a few hours.”

“Oh. Can we at least watch TV?”

“We’re trying to help you, you know,” Annie said, visibly annoyed.

“I’ve been helped before.”

Annie threw her hands up in frustration. The food came, a couple pizzas. We ate. It was good. Beth remained distant. I guess I had no reason to expect a happy reunion. Even if I removed her curse.

We were ready to go. Everything was set up. Beth sat there, still naked. Annie was scowling less after trying to imagine Beth’s long multi-decade horror. “I’d be pissy too,” she admitted during the wait. I turned it on and let the program run.

“Ow,” Beth said, putting her hand on her neck.

“Like I said, bee sting,” I reminded her.

“More like angry mutant wasp!” she said, wincing in pain.

“Hey, ow, should I feel something too?” Annie asked, holding the side of her neck. That didn’t seem right. I began checking the readings. They’d gone off. Way off.

“Damn it,” I muttered. Time to stop and start over. My hand was going for the power when I felt a pain in my own neck. Sharp, localized. Like a needle wielded by Jack the Ripper. I doubled over, trying not to scream. Annie was on the floor, crying out. Beth too was on the floor writhing in agony, screaming her head off. As I felt my vision fade, I realized someone would hear all the screaming and call the cops.

Bless this bored and detached society of ours. No one called anyone. I was the first to awaken. And that set the mood for, well, ever. Maybe if Beth had awakened first it would be different. Better for her, certainly. But that would be wrong. I awoke first, as was my right, and I quickly set about to make things right, once and for all!

Beth lives with us now. She has her own concrete cell in the basement, large enough to stretch out on the floor, and even with its own drain in the floor. The bitch lives in comfort now, well beyond what she deserves. She no longer deals with the well-justified and morally correct stream of random rapists that used to plague her existence. Now it’s just me. And Annie.

Annie had some adaptation to work through at first, but she’s done it. Her cell is across from Beth’s. She has a chair and table, some books and magazines, a few of them even not bondage and rape porn. Her bunk has blankets. They are both naked, obviously, but Annie knows she’s the alpha bitch slave and Beth knows she’s the gamma. Or omega. Or whatever the fuck is the lowest of the low. Annie’s adaptation, well, that was to me. She adapted to Beth just fine, and I know I can leave Annie alone with minimal chains to torture and sexually abuse Beth for hours at a time if I wish. It keeps them from being bored while I’m out earning a living to support these lazy ass whores.

I don’t foresee any changes for as long as we are alive.

Offline FatBastard

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • I Love RU!
Re: An Inconvenient Curse (concluded)
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2022, 01:51:31 PM »
Applause. A fanstasic idea right off the bat with a great ending.