Author Topic: Crossing The Forbidden Line-MF, incest, drugged rape  (Read 864 times)

Offline Unspeakable

• Junior
  • Merits 61
  • She deserves it.
Crossing The Forbidden Line-MF, incest, drugged rape
« on: May 02, 2024, 06:15:50 AM »
The room was shrouded in darkness as Nathan stood over his younger sister Sophia's sleeping form, his breath shallow with anticipation. His heart pounded with a sickening mixture of excitement and dread as he watched her peaceful slumber, knowing what he intended to do.

Sophia lay still, oblivious to the danger that lurked just inches away from her. Unbeknownst to her, Nathan had laced her drink with a potent cocktail of sleeping pills, ensuring that she would remain unconscious throughout his vile assault.

As he gazed down at her innocent face, a twisted smile crept across Nathan's lips. He felt a surge of power coursing through him, knowing that he held complete control over his sister's fate.

"You have no idea, Sophia," he whispered softly, his voice barely above a murmur. "The things I've dreamed of doing to you. How long I've waited for this moment."

His eyes traced the contours of her sleeping face, lingering on the curves of her body beneath the thin fabric of her sleepwear. A surge of arousal coursed through him, fueled by years of repressed desire and forbidden fantasies.

"And it's your fault, you know," Nathan continued, his voice tinged with bitterness. "Walking around the house like that, in those shorts and revealing clothes. Teasing me, tempting me."

He could feel the familiar tendrils of guilt and shame creeping in, but he pushed them aside, drowning them out with the rush of adrenaline and desire coursing through his veins.

"You should have known better, Sophia," he muttered, his words tinged with a twisted sense of justification. "You should have known what you were doing to me, how you were driving me crazy."

With a trembling hand, Nathan reached out to caress her cheek, his touch gentle yet possessive. "But now, it's time for you to pay the price," he whispered, his voice laced with malice. "For tempting me, for making me want you. You brought this upon yourself, Sophia."

Nathan's hand trembled with anticipation as he reached out to touch Sophia's lips, his touch initially gentle, almost reverent. He traced the curve of her mouth with the tip of his finger, feeling the softness of her skin beneath his touch.

But as he grew more emboldened by the certainty of her unconsciousness, a sinister glint flickered in his eyes. With a sudden shift in demeanor, his touch became rougher, more forceful, as he pressed his finger against her lips, parting them slightly.

A twisted smile curled his lips as he watched her sleep on, oblivious to the violation that was about to occur. With a surge of dominance, he pushed his finger further into her mouth, ignoring the faint resistance of her unconscious form.

Nathan's twisted fascination intensified as he explored the depths of his sister's unconsciousness, his actions becoming more depraved with each passing moment. With a sickening sense of satisfaction, he probed around her mouth, his finger tracing the contours of her lips and tongue, then savor the taste of her saliva as he sucked it off his finger.

"Mmm, so sweet," he murmured, his voice dripping with perverse satisfaction. "You taste even better than I imagined, Sophia."

With a sense of twisted desire coursing through him, Nathan leaned in closer, pressing his lips against hers in a grotesque parody of affection. His kiss was rough, forceful, as he plundered her mouth with his tongue, relishing in the sensation of her soft, pliant lips against his own.

As his lust consumed him, Nathan's hands roamed greedily over Sophia's sleeping form, groping at her breasts with a sense of possessiveness. His touch was rough, almost bruising, as he squeezed and fondled her flesh, his desire driving him to new depths of depravity.

Nathan's hands trembled with anticipation as he slowly undid the buttons of Sophia's pajamas, revealing her naked upper body beneath. His breath caught in his throat as he gazed upon her exposed flesh, his eyes drinking in the sight of her delicate curves with a mixture of fascination and desire.

"Oh, Sophia," he whispered, his voice thick with lust. "I've imagined this moment for so long. Dreamed of touching you like this, of feeling your soft skin beneath my fingertips."

With a surge of reckless abandon, Nathan leaned in closer, his lips hovering just above her exposed breasts. His hands reached out, trembling with excitement, as he cupped her flesh in his palms, feeling the weight of her breasts in his hands.

"You're so beautiful," he murmured, his voice filled with a sickening sense of possession. "I've wanted to touch you like this for as long as I can remember."

With a sudden burst of lust, Nathan lowered his head, his lips closing around her nipple as he sucked and groped her breast at the same time with a ferocity born of desperation. His actions were rough, almost violent, as he plundered her flesh with his mouth, his desire driving him to new heights of depravity.

Nathan's mind swirled with a mixture of arousal and guilt as he felt his own arousal surge to life. With trembling hands, he fumbled with the buttons of his pants, desperate to release the throbbing hardness that strained against the fabric.

As he straddled across Sophia's chest, his cock hanging inches from her sleeping face, a twisted smirk played across Nathan's lips. "Look what you've done to me, Sophia," he whispered, his voice thick with desire. "You've made me so hard, just lying there, tempting me."

He reached down, his hand wrapping around his throbbing member as he rubbed it against Sophia's sleeping face and nose. "Take in my scent," he urged, his voice a low, guttural growl. "Breathe in the aroma of your own brother's desire."

The feel of her soft skin against his throbbing cock sent shivers of pleasure coursing through Nathan's body, fueling his arousal to new heights. He reveled in the sensation, relishing in the taboo thrill of violating his own sister in such a grotesque manner.

With a sinister grin, Nathan guided the tip of his cock towards Sophia's parted lips, the mere sight of her unconscious form fueling his twisted desires. He could feel the heat radiating from her lips, her breath hot against the sensitive flesh of his shaft.

"Kiss it, Sophia," he murmured, his voice thick with arousal. "You know you want to. You've been begging for it, haven't you?"

Nathan rubbed his cock against her lips, smearing them with his arousal as he urged her to comply. He could feel the tension building in the air, the anticipation of what was to come driving him to new heights of depravity.

"Come on, Sophia," he goaded, his voice tinged with a perverse excitement. "Show me how much you want it. Show me how badly you need your brother's cock."

As he pressed his shaft against her lips, Nathan reveled in the sense of power he held over his sister, knowing that she was completely at his mercy in her unconscious state.

Nathan began to speak to Sophia as though she were the one pleading for his cock. "Oh, Sophia," he whispered mockingly, his voice dripping with false reluctance. "You're so eager for this, aren't you? Begging me to let you taste it."

He feigned a sigh, his tone heavy with feigned reluctance. "Fine," he continued, his words oozing with insincerity. "If that's what you want, I suppose I can't deny you."

With a sense of perverse pleasure, Nathan lowered his cock towards Sophia's waiting mouth, his actions a grotesque mockery of consent. He pushed down on Sophia's jaw with his finger, forcing her sleeping mouth to part. "There you go, Sophia," he murmured. "Your favorite cock, just like you wanted."

He began to push his cock into Sophia's waiting mouth, feeling it glide past her teeth and onto her tongue. A rush of arousal flooded his senses as he felt her warm, wet mouth enveloping him, her unconscious form offering no resistance to his violation.

"Damn," he cursed softly, his voice tinged with sickening pleasure. "Feels so good, Sophia. You have no idea."

With a disturbing sense of control, Nathan used both hands to hold Sophia's head in place, ensuring she remained helpless to resist his advances as he began to thrust his hips. He synchronized his movements with her unconscious breathing, pushing deep into her mouth when she exhaled and withdrawing slightly to allow her to inhale.

"Come on, Sophia," he commanded. "Suck it like you mean it. That's it, take it all in."

With each thrust, Nathan push deeper into her mouth, reveled in the sensation of her mouth around him, the heat and wetness driving him to new heights of arousal. He could feel himself soon teetering on the edge of oblivion, the rush of pleasure overwhelming his senses.

With a racing heart, Nathan pulled away from Sophia's mouth just before reaching the point of no return. He breathed heavily, his chest rising and falling with each ragged breath as he fought to regain control of himself.

"That was close," he muttered. "But I won't waste our first time together like this."

With trembling hands, Nathan moved to pull down Sophia's pants and panties, his fingers fumbling with the fabric as he struggled to contain the overwhelming urge that threatened to consume him.

"I shouldn't be doing this," he repeated to himself, his voice barely above a whisper. "This is wrong, Sophia. I shouldn't be doing this to you."

But even as he voiced his doubts, Nathan knew that he was already too far gone. The darkness had taken hold of him, driving him to commit unspeakable acts against his own flesh and blood.

With a mixture of anticipation and trepidation, Nathan parted Sophia's legs, revealing her delicate, exposed pussy. A rush of arousal flooded his senses as he leaned in closer, taking a deep whiff of her intoxicating scent.

"Let's feel good together, Sophia," he whispered. "You and me."

His lower body hovers over Sophia's face as he settled between her legs. Sophia's head was near his hips, while his head was between her legs, creating an intimate and suggestive alignment.

With a surge of lust, Nathan began to lick Sophia's pussy, his tongue tracing slow, deliberate circles around her sensitive folds and clit. He reveled in her taste, savoring the way she responded to his touch even in her unconscious state.

As he pleasured her, Nathan couldn't resist the urge to rub his saliva-coated cock back against Sophia's parted lips. With a primal moan escaping his lips, Nathan pushed his tongue inside Sophia's wetness, delving deep into her with a hunger born of desperation. As he explored her depths, he could feel her arousal slowly start to coat his tongue, driving him wild with desire.

"Sophia," he groaned, his voice thick with lust and longing. "You taste so good."

At the same time, he pushed his saliva-coated cock back into her waiting mouth, relishing the sensation of her lips around him once again even as he pleasured her. The dual stimulation sent waves of pleasure coursing through him, threatening to overwhelm his senses again as he surrendered himself to the forbidden ecstasy of their twisted intimacy.

Nathan began to call Sophia degrading names as he continued to ravage her mouth and tongue her pussy. Each word dripped with contempt and desire, fueling the flames of their twisted intimacy.

"You filthy slut," he snarled, his voice thick with lust and loathing. "You wanted this, didn't you? You wanted your brother's cock in your mouth, in your pussy."

When he is finally satisfied, with a heart pounding with a mixture of anticipation and dread, Nathan pulled away from Sophia's mouth, his cock slick with her saliva and his own arousal. He positioned himself at her pussy entrance, his gaze fixated on her sleeping face, searching for any sign of consciousness, any hint of resistance.

"You can stop this, Sophia," he whispered hoarsely. "All you need to do is say no. Just say the word, and I'll stop. I promise."

But even as he spoke the words, Nathan knew that they were hollow, a feeble attempt to absolve himself of the guilt and shame that threatened to consume him. He had already crossed too many lines, committed too many unspeakable acts to turn back now.

With a surge of excitement coursing through him, Nathan pushed forward, his cock pressing and invading against Sophia's slick folds. He groaned with pleasure as he felt her warmth slowly enveloping him, her body arches responding instinctively to his touch even in her unconscious state.

"Yes," he growled with a mixture of excitement and triumph. "Finally inside you, Sophia. I knew you weren't a virgin anymore. I saw you and your boyfriend fucking on the hidden camera I installed in the room. But it's okay. I'll make sure your body remembers the shape of my cock."

With a surge of dominance, Nathan pushed his cock all the way to the end of Sophia's tunnel, feeling the resistance of her tightness against him. He could sense there was still some of his length left outside, but he was determined to make her feel every inch of him.

With a primal grunt, he push down and forced his entire cock all the way in, feeling her body arch again instinctively from the overwhelming fullness and invasion. He relished in the sensation of being completely buried inside her, knowing that he was taking what he wanted without remorse.

"Can you feel that, Sophia?" he growled, his voice thick with desire and triumph. "That's all me, deep inside you. You're mine now, completely."

He began roughly kissing Sophia's lips and groped her breasts while remaining still and deep inside her, as though he wanted to mold her pussy to the shape of his cock. He repeated his declaration of love for her, his words a grotesque parody of affection.

"I love you, Sophia," he murmured.

With a slow movement, he pulled back his hips and cock until he was almost out, then forced himself back into her again with one brutal thrust. Sophia's unconscious form groaned and grimaced in response to the sudden intrusion.

"Do you like that, Sophia?" he taunted, his voice dripping with malice. "Do you like feeling me deep inside you?"

With a sadistic grin, he once again pulled back and then slammed back in against Sophia's cervix even harder than before, relishing in her reaction to the brutal intrusion. Her unconscious form tensed and writhed beneath him, a testament to the agony she was experiencing.

"I knew you liked it, Sophia," he sneered, his voice thick with contempt and arousal. "You can't deny the pleasure you feel when I'm inside you, can you?"

With a perverse sense of satisfaction, Nathan urged her to take his cock, his words a twisted mockery of consent. "Take it, Sophia," he growled. "Take every inch of me as I rape you."

He started fucking her. With each rhythmic thrust, Nathan buried himself deep inside her, pulling back until he was almost out before slamming back in again with a brutal force. He licked Sophia's face and kissed her lips while continuing to thrust into her, his movements rough and dominating.

Once he felt that she had accomodate to his size, he raised Sophia's legs and pushed them apart, exposing her most intimate parts to his gaze. He watched where they are connected with a perverse fascination as he continued to rape her, the sight of their connection fueling his arousal.

Positioning one of her legs on his shoulder, Nathan started fucking her hard, driving himself deeper into her with each thrust. As he did, he licked along her feet and leg, his tongue tracing a path along her skin.

With his free hand, Nathan groped her breast roughly, his fingers digging into her flesh as he squeezed and fondled her. Between breaths, he repeated the phrase "fuck you" with a mix of anger and pleasure, each word a cruel reminder of the power he held over her.

After a long while of repeatedly fucking his sleeping sister, Nathan sensed himself nearing the edge of climax. He leaned in close to Sophia's ear, his voice strained with desire as he whispered, "I'm going to cum, Sophia. Where do you want me to cum?"

As his fucking became even more intense following his impending orgasm, Nathan voiced his concern about the risk of pregnancy, a twisted sense of responsibility mingling with his lust. "I can't risk getting you pregnant, Sophia," he grunted between thrusts. "Not with our... relationship."

Suddenly, he felt Sophia's tunnel convulse around him, her unconscious body reaching an unwanted orgasm in response to his relentless assault. He took it as a sign, a sickening validation of his desires.

"So you want me to cum inside you?" he snarled, his voice filled with triumph and depravity. "Then I will do it."

With a final surge of energy, Nathan fucked her with everything he had, each thrust driving him closer to the edge. And with a primal roar, he finally let go, emptying himself inside her with a forceful release that echoed through the room, sealing their twisted bond in the most intimate way possible.

As Nathan's mind was consumed by the overwhelming pleasure of climaxing inside Sophia, he felt a surge of primal ecstasy wash over him, blanketing his senses in a haze of euphoria. Despite the sensitivity and pain that coursed through his cock, he continued to thrust his hips relentlessly, determined to flood her womb with his seed.

With each thrust, he pushed himself deeper into her, the sensation of her tightness gripping him fueling his desire. The room seemed to spin around him as he surrendered himself completely to the forbidden pleasure of their twisted union. With each thrust, he felt a perverse sense of triumph, knowing that he was violating her in the most intimate way possible.

With a sense of twisted exhilaration coursing through him, Nathan felt his cock remain hard despite just ejaculating, the sensation remained at its peak. It was as if his depraved desires had been answered by some dark force, granting him the ultimate pleasure.

With a primal roar, he yelled out at Sophia as he continued to rape her with even harder ferocity than before. His words were a twisted mantra of domination and possession, as he declared his intentions to rape her repeatedly and forever.

"Suck my cock with your womb, Sophia!" he bellowed, his voice echoing through the room with a chilling intensity. "I'm going to fuck you until the end of time. You're mine, forever!"

With a sadistic fervor, Nathan continued to fuck Sophia without any regard for her well-being, reveling in the loud creaks of the bed as it bore witness to their depravity. If anything, he wanted to hurt her, to inflict pain upon her fragile body.

Wrapping his hands around her neck, he applied pressure, choking her sleeping form until her face changed color, her body twitching from the agony. Each gasp for air fueled his twisted pleasure, as he reveled in the power he held over her.

"You like that, Sophia?" he taunted, his voice thick with malice. "You like being under my control?"

Feeling her tunnel constrict around his cock like a vice, milking him with a relentless intensity, Nathan was overcome by another wave of pleasure. With a primal grunt, he ejaculated inside her once more, flooding her with whatever seed that had leftover as his body convulsed with ecstasy.

Finally spent, Nathan collapsed on top of Sophia, his breath ragged and his body trembling with exhaustion. The room was filled with the heavy silence of their twisted intimacy, broken only by the sound of their labored breathing.

With a disturbing sense of satisfaction, Nathan managed to slowly reposition himself so that Sophia's unconscious face was once again near his crotch. Despite his softening cock, he pushed it inside her mouth, using her unconscious state to his advantage.

"Clean it, Sophia," he commanded, his voice thick with desire and domination. "Clean my cock of my cum and your juices. That's what you're good for."

As he forced his limp member back into her mouth, Nathan reveled in the sensation of her tongue and lips against his sensitive flesh after ejaculation, using her as a tool to satisfy his own twisted desires.

He continued to move inside Sophia's mouth, his softening cock being stimulated by her unconscious movements.

"You better stop, Sophia," he growled. "You're going to make me hard again."

But even as he spoke the words, Nathan continued to move his limp cock inside her mouth, feeling it slowly stir back to life. He blamed her for his renewed arousal, a twisted justification for his own depravity.

"Take responsibility, Sophia," he growled, his voice thick with contempt. "It's your fault that I'm hard again."

As he grabbed her head and began to fuck her face, Nathan reveled in the perverse pleasure of their twisted encounter once again. He lay sideways on the bed, his movements rough and dominating as he forced his cock into her mouth with slow brutal force.

The sound of her gagging soon filled the room, a sickening soundtrack to their depraved union. But to Nathan, it was music to his ears.

He continue to use her sleeping mouth to soothe his throbbing cock until he sensed Sophia beginning to show signs of consciousness. Her subtle movements becoming more and more pronounced, and he knew he had to act quickly before she fully regained awareness. With a sense of urgency, he move his hip faster, urging her to keep sucking, using the promise of his cum as a twisted incentive.

"Just a little more, Sophia," he urged, his voice thick with desire and desperation. "I'm going to give you my cum. Keep sucking, that's it."

And with a final surge of arousal, Nathan felt himself reaching the brink once again. "I'm cumming!" he groaned, his voice filled with triumph and depravity as he released his seed into her mouth.

He forced his cock deep inside Sophia's mouth, forcing her to drink down his cum even as she began to slowly regain part of her consciousness. He held it there, feeling the pulsations of his cock slowly subside until it finally became limp once again.

As he withdrew from her mouth, Nathan felt a sickening mixture of satisfaction and guilt wash over him. He knew that he had crossed every boundary of decency and morality, and that there was no turning back from the abyss into which he had willingly plunged.

With a sense of urgency, Nathan quickly cleaned Sophia up, wiping away all traces of their twisted encounter from her unconscious body. He meticulously removed any lingering body fluids and replaced her underwear and pajamas, ensuring that there was no evidence left behind.

Once he was confident that he had removed most of the traces, Nathan hurriedly left the room and returned to his own.

As Sophia woke up with a heavy headache the next morning, she couldn't shake the feeling of disorientation that clouded her mind. Her memory felt hazy, and she struggled to recall most of what had happened the day before. She couldn't even remember how she had gotten to bed.

Unaware of the truth, Sophia attributed her confusion to the lingering effects of her headache. Little did she know that the true cause of her memory loss was the insidious side effects of the drug her brother gave her, which had induced retrograde amnesia, erasing the traumatic events from her consciousness.

As she tried to piece together the events of the previous day, Sophia couldn't shake the nagging feeling that something was terribly wrong. But with no clear memories to guide her, she pushed aside her doubts and tried to carry on with her day, unaware of the darkness that lurked just beneath the surface of her fractured memories.

As the days passed, Nathan continued to exploit Sophia's vulnerability, drugging her and using her body for his own twisted desires whenever he can. With each dose of the drug, Sophia's memories became more fragmented, her sense of self eroding under the weight of Nathan's manipulation.

Unaware of the horrors unfolding around her, Sophia struggled to make sense of the gaps in her memory, the pieces of her life slipping through her fingers like grains of sand. She couldn't understand why she constantly felt so weak and disoriented, why her body hurt and seemed to betray her at every turn.

Meanwhile, Nathan reveled in his power over her, his actions driven by a twisted sense of entitlement and control. He took pleasure in the darkness that consumed him, knowing that he held Sophia's life in his hands, a pawn in his depraved game.

As Nathan's descent into depravity deepened, he no longer harbored any concerns about the possibility of impregnating Sophia. Each night, he indulged in unprotected sex with her, reveling in the perverse pleasure of violating her body without consequence.

And whenever he learned of Sophia's intimate encounters with her boyfriend, Nathan's twisted jealousy and possessiveness would only fueled his brutality. During her drugged rape, he would be even rougher with her, taking out his anger and frustration on her defenseless form, his actions driven by a toxic mix of lust and resentment.

It was months later when the truth of Sophia's pregnancy came to light. Their parents reacted with a mix of shock and fury, assuming that Sophia had been careless in her relationship with her boyfriend. Confusion clouded Sophia's mind as she struggled to reconcile the reality of her situation with her memories of always using protection.

Amidst the turmoil, arguments ensued, with accusations and blame cast in every direction. However, after much discussion and deliberation, a decision was reached. Despite the circumstances, Sophia's parents chose to support her and the unborn child. They agreed to let Sophia marry her boyfriend, offering a semblance of stability in the face of the chaos that had engulfed their family.

Alone in his twisted satisfaction, Nathan alone relished the knowledge that his own flesh and blood would grow inside Sophia, a chilling reminder of his dark influence over her life. Despite losing his ability to continue his abuse, he found a sick sense of fulfillment in the idea that a part of him would forever be intertwined with her existence.

Offline To-Get-Her

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 718
  • But would you really want her?
Re: Crossing The Forbidden Line-MF, incest, drugged rape
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2024, 01:59:54 PM »
Love the entire scenario! So well plotted out and having Nathan's dialogue takes the reader through his justification for his actions was ingenious, really made the story all the more depraved. Add the fact that Sophia becomes pregnant without realizing how or by who  and the story screams for a karmic payout  in my opinion!

Merit awarded from me!
When I get around to it, I'll write