Author Topic: Have you ever been molested?  (Read 8856 times)

Offline matt8789
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
Re: Have you ever been molested?
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2011, 10:20:22 AM »
Yes, my mother's boyfriend when I was 10-ish.

I don't think I'm messed up now or anything... although I do hang out on rape site LOL.  I felt weird inside for a while, but as strange as it sounds I just forgot about it.  It pops up now and then in my head, but I don't think of it as scary or anything.  Just a strange event in my life. 

Offline PenitentGirl

• Junior
  • Merits 19
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2016, 04:26:19 PM »
Yes, starting when I was about 13, continuing for years, by an older man.  May be one reason I like older guys, I dunno, or maybe its just my basket full of other daddy issues.

TheLoneRaptor77
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2016, 11:49:51 PM »
     Yes, I was molested. That's all I'll say about it on a public forum. Above that I think the difference between why an older man with a young girl is so disgusting to society and an older female with a younger male is seen as somewhat acceptable, if still inappropriate, is an unnatural gender bias. One only needs to look at the laws regarding domestic abuse, rape, child custody cases, and divorce cases to see that. In all situations not just social bias, but also legal bias leans toward the side of the female. If you think I'm wrong, try to prove a rape or domestic abuse case with a female aggressor on a male victim, in Texas and see how far you get. In the annals of social and sexual bias, the male has always been seen as a natural predatory aggressor while the female is always seen as the victim or a piteous lesser offender.

Offline Brokenwing

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 231
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2016, 11:24:19 AM »
Raptor I agree with what you are saying.

But IMO any adult having any type of sexual contact that is more than just a few years older than that minor SHOULD be prosecuted and go to jail.

Why, you might ask?  Was I sexually wild at a young age, yep.  Thank goodness I only messed with older guys or I'm not sure I could live with myself now.

But being touched at a very young age, I'm pretty sure it started around 5 or 6 and do know for sure it was happening at 8 taught me things most kids don't know and definitely most kids won't look for others to participate with.  But once you've been taught "doesn't this feel nice" and you associate sharing it with others you act out. 

You know it's sad, but kids who are molested young then become a danger to other young kids because they don't realize that everyone doesn't do those things.  So then the molestation can spread like a disease from kid to kid to kid.

I think most "typical" sexual development is done in private alone as kids learn what feels good but are timid, shy and embarrassed. 

But by 13, I had no shame.  There were many boys who's first boob they got to touch was mine.  Who's first head came from me.  Fortunately that was as a teen and the boys my age or older.  But I preferred the guys who were confident and knew what they were doing.  I needed and sought out the aggressors. 

But others seek out someone to teach. 

So I don't care male or female.  You all can decide but no one should be touching or messing around sexually with a minor who is more than a few years (I'll leave what few means to others) younger than they are. 

Just a moment to post a reply to an authors story makes it worth the hours of writing and editing the story.

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2019, 12:59:54 PM »
When bobcat goldthwait was a young comedian, his stage-fright an acute on going issues. His voice would crack, he would scream and shout, which everyone called genius and said, "I'm glad I fooled everyone and didn't puke on anyone."  

Oh, yes, I forgot to mention I have been molested. But everyone knows it and no need to dwell on that aspect of things.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 01:22:14 PM by 90lbsofdynamite »
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!

Offline Trans-Girl

• Freshman
  • Merits 4
  • I LOVE THE SMELL AND TASTE OF HOT STICKY SPERM
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2019, 07:15:08 PM »
Yes, twice, first time I was 8 then again at 13 by friend's drunken father.

GENTLE TOUCH
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2020, 06:35:39 PM »
Yes, by my mother and, when i was a few years older, by an older girl in the neighbor hood.

With my mother, she would have me touch her privates while sucking on her nipples. Sometimes, she would masturbate me. I knew what she wanted by her asking me if ai wanted my back scratched.

The older neighborhood girl was strange to me. When we first met (I was in sixth grade) I thought she was a boy, It was October and she wore a jacket with a hood and I couldn't get a good look at her. We ended up in her apartment, where she tied my hands behind my back and pulled my pants and underwear down. At that time I thought she was an older boy and I didn't say anything because I didn't want to give the impression of being afraid.

Then, she pulled out a shoe string and wrapped it around the base of my testicles. Then she took her jacket off and let me see that she was a girl. I blushed and moaned as she grabbed my cock and made it hard. I'm well endowed and smiled to myself when she saw how large I was.

Her name was Charlene, but told me to call her Charlie. We met after school every day for about six weeks, then her family moved away.

At this time I was still being approached  by my mother. On several occasions I had intercourse with her. I didn't think of it at the time, bu. t my mother never complained that I was hurting her when I would penetrate her as deep as I could.

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 188
  • ...and you will know me by the trail of the Ravish
    • ...And you will know me by the trail of the Ravished...
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2020, 09:23:24 PM »
Yes, by my uncle for about a year before he escalated to actually raping me
☮, ♥ & Sodomy

Offline Dominant Angel

• Sophomore
  • Merits 1
« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2024, 01:03:35 PM »
Yes from a very young age and several years after that. It really plays with your mind but luckily I have turned out pretty well mentally or at least that is what I've been told.
I always get who and what I want

EitherBunny
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2024, 06:53:21 PM »
I had an extremely close call when I was 6ish. A couple of the older boy took me from the park just outside my house to theirs nearby. They offered me some really poor quality candy to suck one of their hard cocks. I didn't understand what was happening and I didn't want the shitty candy (I think it was scotch mints).  I truly just wanted to get back to my friends. So I bolted out of the house and right back to the park.

I look back and if they had better candy, like chocolate. I probably would have tasted cock at 6. For decades now I've been getting turned on by the potential of what might have happened.

Offline Molly14
  • Campus Visitor
  • Merits 0
« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2024, 05:49:04 AM »
i have been since i was 12 until just before my 15th birthday.
i was by my mum's bf and it happened just around covid and the schools closed, mum was working long hours in a supermarket so i was alone with Frank(not his real name), things happened and i am not saying i was innocent in all of this but it was scary the first time.
but i can elaborate more if anyone is interested xx